March 28, 2024, 11:56:13 PM

Author Topic: Dennis Lawrence Thread  (Read 116118 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dennis Lawrence Thread
« Reply #450 on: July 29, 2019, 03:24:47 PM »
Reading that article, each paragraph gave me pause. Initially I thought last week was going to be the low watermark but this week has replaced it with ease and it's only Monday.

And, I'm entirely unsure as to which of Browne's famous 42 questions have been addressed satisfactorily. Did he receive a private briefing for 42 interrogatories that were originally rendered with the aim of achieving public ventilation?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 03:32:30 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 29, 2019, 06:01:05 PM »
May 31 2018. Lol. Barely over a year ago

https://wired868.com/2018/05/31/browne-trinidad-and-tobago-football-in-shambles-and-lacks-proper-vision-and-transparency/

The Veteran Footballers Federation of Trinidad and Tobago laments the squashed opportunity of qualifying for the FIFA WC 2018, based on poor administrative decisions with respect to coaching appointments

The membership judgement on the poor administration, poor management, no accountability or transparency, generating enormous debt, and outright incompetent lawlessness of the TTFA will be eventually decided on the eve of the start of the FIFA World Cup, which will hopefully provide the removal of the discarded era of the Football Administration “Onemanism” and herald the adherence to the dictates of the new TTFA Constitution, eventually passed in July 2015—long championed by the Veteran Footballers Foundation of Trinidad and Tobago (VFFOTT).

Fascinating....
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2019, 05:35:07 AM »

After seeking advise which was confirmed the TWO comments (not anything else as is being portrait over the last few days by Board Member Keith Look Loy) which was used in my email outline was addressed By letter via my legal representative and Served to Board Member Keith Look Loy on the 19.07.2017 and i will like to point out the FACTS that the letter served was purely on the TWO comments addressed to the President/General Sectary and asked to be presented to you all the board members as i did not have all email addresses so i would like to believe you are all aware and if not all email correspondence to the matter including Board member Keith Look Loy very first email to the board in regards to my comments about him which was purely not in any way form or fashion defence of performances/results during the Gold cup 2019 but to reply to a question asked about the fact the Board Member Keith Look Loy said i should Resign, so unless this Boy that grew up in the streets of Marigold Crescent Morvant is wrong i cannot see how this could be seen as being used to defend the 2019 Gold cup performances.

This paragraph is one long sentence.  :-\
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 30, 2019, 01:20:49 PM »

After seeking advise which was confirmed the TWO comments (not anything else as is being portrait over the last few days by Board Member Keith Look Loy) which was used in my email outline was addressed By letter via my legal representative and Served to Board Member Keith Look Loy on the 19.07.2017 and i will like to point out the FACTS that the letter served was purely on the TWO comments addressed to the President/General Sectary and asked to be presented to you all the board members as i did not have all email addresses so i would like to believe you are all aware and if not all email correspondence to the matter including Board member Keith Look Loy very first email to the board in regards to my comments about him which was purely not in any way form or fashion defence of performances/results during the Gold cup 2019 but to reply to a question asked about the fact the Board Member Keith Look Loy said i should Resign, so unless this Boy that grew up in the streets of Marigold Crescent Morvant is wrong i cannot see how this could be seen as being used to defend the 2019 Gold cup performances.

This paragraph is one long sentence.  :-\
:D :Dand allyuh used to heckle me  :rotfl:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »

Tallman, anyone please update me on the national team current record under Denis Lawrence. Thanks in advance

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2019, 05:46:10 PM »

Tallman, anyone please update me on the national team current record under Denis Lawrence. Thanks in advance

I can update you. Not good! And I gave him the benefit of doubt.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 12, 2019, 06:07:37 PM »

No worries fellas ah just see his shit record here

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrinbago/posts/116169933062525

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 30, 2019, 12:01:40 AM »
This home of football is not the issue with football. The lack of  pro-league football is the biggest problem. The locals are not playing constant football. Our guys are not ready. They just lacking the temperament at this point.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We don’t have the money to fire Dennis Lawrence
« Reply #460 on: November 14, 2019, 06:43:44 AM »
‘We don’t have the money to fire Dennis Lawrence’
By Narissa Fraser (T&T Newsday)

John-Williams says: I never hired TT head coach but…

PRESIDENT of the T&T Football Association (TTFA) David John-Williams says he had no part to play in Dennis Lawrence being selected as head coach of the senior men’s national team.

Lawrence was appointed on January 21, 2017 and has led the team to only six victories since then. He replaced Tom Saintfiet, who came in after Stephen Hart’s dismissal in 2016, but resigned 35 days into his tenure. The most recent win for TT under Lawrence was on Sunday when the team demolished Anguilla – FIFA’s lowest ranked team – 15-0.

Speaking with Newsday, at the W Connection head office, in Couva on Tuesday, the TTFA boss said initially, there was a committee responsible for choosing a coach and he was not involved. He said he “recused himself from the discussion” because one of the contenders was Stuart Charles-Fevrier – a long-standing coach of his club W Connection.

“A lot of people in this country believe that David John-Williams – or let me put it in the more common term – ‘DJW’ is responsible for Dennis Lawrence being the men’s national coach. Dennis had a two-year contract and let me add this – when Stephen Hart left, we had a technical committee, independent of me, to select all the coaches, shortlist and do a technical report.

“Then the rest of the board elected Dennis Lawrence as senior men’s national coach. They did not accept the recommendations of the technical committee. What happened after that? The entire technical committee resigned and felt that they were disrespected.”

Lawrence’s contract was renewed in February for two and a half years. John-Williams said when it was time for Lawrence’s contract to be reviewed, 11 of the 13 TTFA board members were present and the vote went ten to one.” The only person who voted against the renewal was Super League president Keith Look Loy.”

John-Williams said people in T&T only see wins and losses rather than the “bigger picture” the administration is focusing on, which is financial stability.

“Unfortunately, we live in a society of instant gratification and (are) results-oriented. And we live in a society where we see in the English Premiership, where a man loses five games and they buss he throat. Because in the morning, you know what? I could go and pick up a coach in the morning. And that same coach who get he throat buss could go to a next team and get nine wins on a trot. But we don’t live in a country where we could pick up a men’s national team coach like that.

“We don’t have the money to fire Dennis Lawrence in the morning.”

In an official document obtained by Newsday, the money obtained by the TTFA via match appearance fees between 2016 and 2019 totals to US$6,045,627.68.

“What do you prefer, financial stability or wins on the pitch?” John-Williams asked.

“Under this administration, we have been able to generate over $6 million in match fees for the men’s national team when nobody else could have done it. Go and compare that to the previous coach.”

He said he believes the team has always been well prepared under Lawrence, adding that Sunday’s win over Anguilla was phenomenal.

“Beating a team 15-0 whether they top-ranked or lowest ranked in the world is phenomenal. In any sphere of the world, that is quality that is performance. But you know what they will say? ‘It’s Anguilla.’

“We don’t have the finance of a USA, we don’t have the finance of a Mexico, a population of a Mexico, Costa Rica, Belgium, Brazil. We don’t have that.”

A source close to John-Williams told Newsday the administration is often criticised for choosing “difficult” opponents for friendly matches. But he said this is the only way growth can occur.

“The T&T team could look good if we continue to play opposition like Anguilla and Grenada and St Lucia. So the choice in opposition could quell all the rumours and the talk and the banter. But the administration has taken a specific decision to say if we have to develop football, we must play harder oppositions. And if we say that, there’s a high possibility that we would probably lose. But the only way to independently and collectively grow is through that.”

But Look Loy said he believes John-Williams is making excuses as he piloted the extension of Lawrence’s contract. He said he still has not seen a copy of the head coach’s contract.

“That is absolute nonsense. That is a typical shaking of responsibility by the president of the TTFA. He is the chairman of the board of directors and therefore, ultimately the buck stops with him. He came to the board and proposed that we should renew it and arguments were made back and forth. I argued that he could not be renewed. I even offered a compromised position of having him appointed until the end of the (Concacaf) Gold Cup.”

“He can’t afford to fire him but he could find $1 million for the League of Champions which is in total chaos. You have 12 teams getting over $50,000 each then you have to pay for referees, commissioners, administration, travelling to Tobago, etc. It’s a matter of what you want to find money for.”

On November 4, the TTFA launched its League of Champions which runs until April 12. It will feature a number of teams who either opted out of the 2019 Terminix Super League or were deemed non-compliant, as well as a National XI (TT Under-17 team).

Look Loy said many of the arguments in support of Lawrence banked on him being from T&T and that he should be given a chance since he’s “one of their own.”

“The appointment of the national coach doesn’t have to do with if we like you or what passport you carry, but if you could do the job and we could afford you.”

John-Williams will be aiming to retain his presidency in the upcoming TTFA elections on November 24. He will go up against Secondary Schools Football president William Wallace, and owner of Terminix La Horquetta Rangers Richard Ferguson.

The national team will face Ecuador today in a friendly match and they will go up against Honduras, on Sunday, in the Concacaf Nations League.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 14, 2019, 07:31:02 AM »
“Beating a team 15-0 whether they top-ranked or lowest ranked in the world is phenomenal ........"[/i

Yep, John. That is phenomenal !!!!!!

But you know what they will say? ‘It’s Anguilla.’

Duh!!!!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 07:32:47 AM by Deeks »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 14, 2019, 07:58:08 AM »
What utter nonsense. If he's unwilling to take responsibility why should he be allowed to continue as chairman?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 14, 2019, 02:46:43 PM »
‘We don’t have the money to fire Dennis Lawrence’
By Narissa Fraser (T&T Newsday)

“What do you prefer, financial stability or wins on the pitch?” John-Williams asked.

“Under this administration, we have been able to generate over $6 million in match fees for the men’s national team when nobody else could have done it. Go and compare that to the previous coach.”

Indication that you do not know your role and responsibility. How about sitting down with a video panel of SW posters and be subjected to rigorous questioning? 

Yuh on de brink of a tell-all? You are asserting that Dennis is handed opponents based on your prerogative rather than on footballing reasons. And he is clearly happy with that arrangement. SH wouldn't "cooperate" so he had to be let go ... oh, ah forgot you deny effectively dismissing him.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:53:04 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 15, 2019, 03:22:08 PM »

PRESIDENT of the T&T Football Association (TTFA) David John-Williams says he had no part to play in Dennis Lawrence being selected as head coach of the senior men’s national team.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cYkqMT6HKD0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cYkqMT6HKD0</a>
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 03:25:09 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: November 16, 2019, 02:58:46 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cYkqMT6HKD0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cYkqMT6HKD0</a>
of course we blame DJW and by extension dennis lawrence, but the players themselves deserve a huge chunk of that blame because a lot of the lads were present under hart and I know that they are capable of much more. these players are bloody lazy and lackluster and care not for national pride. you should pay attention to the other players in concacaf and see how teams like haiti  jamaica and panama actually play for the pride of their nation while our guys look very disinterested and detached.

I think we should cut our loses after the election and scrap this team and start over with the under 20 and only a few players under 25 yrs old from the senior set up, but these older guys has lost interest in representing the country and should not be allowed to continue to bring the team down.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 03:09:32 AM by pull stones »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 16, 2019, 07:34:47 AM »
Young man if your home of football is more important than wins on the field...were are doomed
If you are not concerned with our ranking..going from 65 to 101 is not a problamatic....then quite honesty you do not deserve any right to be head of the FA...fall on your own sword. Quickly...you arrogance and ignorance...is baffling

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 16, 2019, 02:50:10 PM »
Young man if your home of football is more important than wins on the field...were are doomed
If you are not concerned with our ranking..going from 65 to 101 is not a problamatic....then quite honesty you do not deserve any right to be head of the FA...fall on your own sword. Quickly...you arrogance and ignorance...is baffling

:thumbsup:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Dennis Lawrence was complicit as well, he needs to ride out
« Reply #468 on: November 28, 2019, 11:48:11 AM »
It’s high time this man do the right thing and leave... or they should fire him immediately

I hope Wallace doesn’t listen to Jack Warner and bring in support for Dennis, that’s bs... jack living in the past and feeling sorry for Dennis bc he got the wc goal to take us through

Dennis is equally as complicit by going along with the dictator and being as immoral as he was, he was selfish and doesn’t deserve to coach the national team

The ttfa needs to do the right thing give this sell out his exit, sooner rather than later

Like Jack Warner said, the govt is willing to help football, well get them to bail the fed out and give that sell out his walking papers

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dennis Lawrence was complicit as well, he needs to ride out
« Reply #469 on: November 28, 2019, 07:29:07 PM »
It’s high time this man do the right thing and leave... or they should fire him immediately

I hope Wallace doesn’t listen to Jack Warner and bring in support for Dennis, that’s bs... jack living in the past and feeling sorry for Dennis bc he got the wc goal to take us through

Dennis is equally as complicit by going along with the dictator and being as immoral as he was, he was selfish and doesn’t deserve to coach the national team

The ttfa needs to do the right thing give this sell out his exit, sooner rather than later

Like Jack Warner said, the govt is willing to help football, well get them to bail the fed out and give that sell out his walking papers
correct. and to add to that he has lost the respect of key players like molino and especially jovin, when your best players don’t want to play for you especially in a critical matches where you need a win to stay in contention for the region’s biggest tournament and they all crashed out then IMO that is time to pack your bags and leave, that is what oto fister did, it’s what Tom Saintfiet did it’s what maturana did.

dennis have some class brother and do the right thing and frikkin walk away you lost the dressing room mate you’ll never success in this endeavor, the clock has stop ticking the alarm already went off it’s time to ride out and save face, where’s your pride?

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 29, 2019, 04:02:33 AM »
I understand your reasoning, but I can't see what good it will do us. We have $50mil in debt, adding to it is the exact wrong thing to do. The problem for the NT went much deeper than Lawrence - perhaps if we actually paid staff and players to work with him then results would improve?

The man got paid for a job, moved from a solid, comfortable and well-paid job in Belgium to join this shitstorm. I can't fault him for wanting to make the best of the situation given he's already flown half-way across the world. Joevin and Molino are quality players, but I doubt the main issue is with Lawrence - it's probably more to do with cut match fees, lack of protection when playing, and lack of insurance for players. It's noticeable that these are both players in their prime, with well paid jobs in a decent league and professional contracts. They have a lot to lose from poor management.

If they still stay away after the new TTFA head sorts out what's happening with the NT, I will be more concerned.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 29, 2019, 07:01:13 AM »
I understand your reasoning, but I can't see what good it will do us. We have $50mil in debt, adding to it is the exact wrong thing to do. The problem for the NT went much deeper than Lawrence - perhaps if we actually paid staff and players to work with him then results would improve?

The man got paid for a job, moved from a solid, comfortable and well-paid job in Belgium to join this shitstorm. I can't fault him for wanting to make the best of the situation given he's already flown half-way across the world. Joevin and Molino are quality players, but I doubt the main issue is with Lawrence - it's probably more to do with cut match fees, lack of protection when playing, and lack of insurance for players. It's noticeable that these are both players in their prime, with well paid jobs in a decent league and professional contracts. They have a lot to lose from poor management.

If they still stay away after the new TTFA head sorts out what's happening with the NT, I will be more concerned.
i keep hearing people regurgitating the same nonsense about keeping lawrence because we owe millions of dollars then they’re talking about hiring some local inexperienced coach because we’re broke,then when we get drobbed they cry like babies. tiresais there is an article in wired 888 where jovin jones speaks about his acrimonious relationship with dennis lawrence thats why he didn’t go to honduras on nov 17th for the return leg.

molino did not give a reason he just didn’t show up, a few key players were also excluded due to injuries though none of them played in the previous games, if this doesn't smell like mutiny then nothing will.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 29, 2019, 10:24:23 AM »
Yup my bad looks like I'm wrong on Joevin. Having said that, given he also fell out with Saint-whatever and got fined by Hart, went AWOL from his club and has otherwise not been so great off the pitch, it's almost a badge of honour/rite of passage to have Joevin Jones pissed at you.

I genuinely think the extra debt incurred by changing is worse than a better manager - that's where I'm coming from. The Debt is crippling our game at an organisational level, preventing us from hiring good coaches and rewarding local coaches with an actual salary. Barring gross-misconduct, we've already paid for Lawrence - if we sack him he's due the total amount on his contract (or at least that's standard with contract pay), and I'd rather have him manage as we look to build our youth than incur another couple million in the red.

I understand why you'd argue it'd be better to suck that up now and hire someone else, I guess I actually don't see the NT manager as the critical factor in the downfall of T&T football and don't see the on-pitch disaster as a cause, just as a symptom. Greater transparency, professionalism, and integrity from our TTFA board is what's required to rescue T&T football long-term, and that's before we even talk about the lack of sustainability in our local game.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #473 on: November 29, 2019, 10:48:04 AM »

He could have refused the job, knowing fully well the dictator fired Hart on improper grounds... he made a self serving move, it wasn’t to progress football, he played along with the sabotage and even benched our best players and didn’t select others.

He wasn’t any significant member on Belgium, national team coach was a step up and an honour, you may think coaching Trinidad is a shit job, but not to the real fans of this board... He came in to sabotage and tow the line, I don’t care how much we owe him, he didn’t want to sign clauses for lack of performance bc he’s a saboteur like the dictator... he’s not qualified for this job tbh

Jones didn’t have any issues starting under Hart, in fact he was one of the players who was sad Hart was gone in a video interview...

Fire Lawrence, and deal with the money matters after, he can happily go back to his dream job in Belgium and can stop sabotaging our team..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #474 on: November 29, 2019, 10:50:38 AM »
Yup my bad looks like I'm wrong on Joevin. Having said that, given he also fell out with Saint-whatever and got fined by Hart, went AWOL from his club and has otherwise not been so great off the pitch, it's almost a badge of honour/rite of passage to have Joevin Jones pissed at you.

I genuinely think the extra debt incurred by changing is worse than a better manager - that's where I'm coming from. The Debt is crippling our game at an organisational level, preventing us from hiring good coaches and rewarding local coaches with an actual salary. Barring gross-misconduct, we've already paid for Lawrence - if we sack him he's due the total amount on his contract (or at least that's standard with contract pay), and I'd rather have him manage as we look to build our youth than incur another couple million in the red.

I understand why you'd argue it'd be better to suck that up now and hire someone else, I guess I actually don't see the NT manager as the critical factor in the downfall of T&T football and don't see the on-pitch disaster as a cause, just as a symptom. Greater transparency, professionalism, and integrity from our TTFA board is what's required to rescue T&T football long-term, and that's before we even talk about the lack of sustainability in our local game.

I rather have extra debt mate than a saboteur who towed the line and took us to the bottom...

Fire him ASAP

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 29, 2019, 12:32:18 PM »
Your points are valid, although I clearly don't think he's a saboteaur. He could have refused, but who would have refused the opportunity to manage their own country's National team? It was a big step for him - the point is perhaps how did he get offered it over Fenwick or the others in the running?

I want the same thing as you - our ranking is a national disgrace and massively underplays our ability and harms the ability of our players to get jobs overseas. I just don't think sacking Lawrence will lead to as much improvement without some of our other issues being solved first.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #476 on: November 29, 2019, 12:39:44 PM »
Your points are valid, although I clearly don't think he's a saboteaur. He could have refused, but who would have refused the opportunity to manage their own country's National team? It was a big step for him - the point is perhaps how did he get offered it over Fenwick or the others in the running?

I want the same thing as you - our ranking is a national disgrace and massively underplays our ability and harms the ability of our players to get jobs overseas. I just don't think sacking Lawrence will lead to as much improvement without some of our other issues being solved first.

Lawrence is a saboteur, he probably also has in the back of his mind, I want our group to be the only one s who qualified for the wc

I trust Fenwick over Lawrence, the reason Hart got let go bc he couldn’t be bought

If it ain’t Hart, give it to Fenwick ... he’s a better coach than Lawrence by far

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 29, 2019, 01:19:46 PM »

He could have refused the job, knowing fully well the dictator fired Hart on improper grounds... he made a self serving move, it wasn’t to progress football, he played along with the sabotage and even benched our best players and didn’t select others.

He wasn’t any significant member on Belgium, national team coach was a step up and an honour, you may think coaching Trinidad is a shit job, but not to the real fans of this board... He came in to sabotage and tow the line, I don’t care how much we owe him, he didn’t want to sign clauses for lack of performance bc he’s a saboteur like the dictator... he’s not qualified for this job tbh

Jones didn’t have any issues starting under Hart, in fact he was one of the players who was sad Hart was gone in a video interview...

Fire Lawrence, and deal with the money matters after, he can happily go back to his dream job in Belgium and can stop sabotaging our team..

Guys it’s not just Molino and Jones, other players fed up too, some saying that they just can’t play under Lawrence because they do not believe in his philosophy or lack there of. They have no faith in him.

The new administration is aware of this. And I’m not talking about no USL or I league players. European based players, that have been around.

Today DL supposed to submit his technical report. I hope it’s rejected. I know SH and Derek would come back of the terms are right. Unfinished business. The players believed in SH and co. Without belief what’s the point.
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #478 on: November 29, 2019, 01:52:56 PM »

Guys it’s not just Molino and Jones, other players fed up too, some saying that they just can’t play under Lawrence because they do not believe in his philosophy or lack there of. They have no faith in him.

The new administration is aware of this. And I’m not talking about no USL or I league players. European based players, that have been around.

Today DL supposed to submit his technical report. I hope it’s rejected. I know SH and Derek would come back of the terms are right. Unfinished business. The players believed in SH and co. Without belief what’s the point.

:beermug:

Waiting to see what happens....

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 29, 2019, 02:25:02 PM »
Plain and simple is time for Dennis Lawrence to go .  If he thinks for whatever reason it's he who singlehandledly got tnt to the World Cup in 2006 , well then his reasoning  is way off . In any event it's time  for change , he need pack it in . That dull uninspiring style of football is not worth a dime !

1]; } ?>