March 28, 2024, 06:29:31 AM

Author Topic: Dennis Lawrence Thread  (Read 116004 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Dennis Lawrence was complicit as well, he needs to ride out
« Reply #540 on: December 15, 2019, 06:22:12 PM »
Both sell outs are gone now

Hart reinstatement and Jones out of retirement needs to happen

Ranjitsingh and other keeper in Europe to be in squad with Cummings and Jones etc

It’s coming together

KJ said he requires surgery to even attempt to play at that level. He also said that that not happening. Leave the man in his retirement

:beermug:

Interesting... I did not know he needed surgery to return to that level of football

This adds a different twist to it ... sadly

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 15, 2019, 07:21:51 PM »

Ranjitsingh and other keeper in Europe to be in squad with Cummings and Jones etc

It’s coming together

KJ said he requires surgery to even attempt to play at that level. He also said that that not happening. Leave the man in his retirement

Interesting... I did not know he needed surgery to return to that level of football

And here I was thinking that your preternatural gifts had expanded from prophecy to healing. I'm disappointed.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 07:24:09 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 15, 2019, 09:03:06 PM »
 :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #543 on: December 16, 2019, 02:04:48 AM »

It’s coming together

And here I was thinking that your preternatural gifts had expanded from prophecy to healing. I'm disappointed.

:D :D

So am I, I thought it would reach to that level myself lol 😂

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 16, 2019, 04:44:50 AM »
I want to forget these last 4 years quickely....l hope we will be saying in a short order....we are truely moving up...progress at last...yes progress

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 16, 2019, 11:49:45 AM »
The TTFA has spoken to Hart, St Clair plus some foreign applicants. They are only giving out short term contracts that go until the Gold cup qualifier. There will also be a clause that an extension will be given if the team makes the Gold Cup. My source is pretty reliable. . Well so he claims.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 16, 2019, 12:33:49 PM »

It’s coming together

But will Hart take it again? If it were me, I would think long and hard about that. I hope he more forgiving than I am.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 12:35:31 PM by Storeboy »
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 16, 2019, 12:45:03 PM »

It’s coming together

But will Hart take it again? If it were me, I would think long and hard about that. I hope he more forgiving than I am.

Indeed. He'll have to ponder this. One thing that might persuade him is his relationship with Wallace. Wallace was team manager when Hart was coach. Both get along well with each other.. the simple fact that Hart decided not to pursue further damages from the TTFA tells you that he wasnt too hard done by the TTFA, despite working under the previous dictatorship.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 16, 2019, 12:45:45 PM »
The TTFA has spoken to Hart, St Clair plus some foreign applicants. They are only giving out short term contracts that go until the Gold cup qualifier. There will also be a clause that an extension will be given if the team makes the Gold Cup. My source is pretty reliable. . Well so he claims.
very good news could turn into very bad news in an instant. I hope that there’s no more local coaches hired for a while, they need to think this thing out hard and deep, and please leave bertile st Claire where he is that man is a bloody nightmare with all his silly hang ups like not wanting rastas on his team he’s just another dennis lawrence who would be picking players he likes and deserved players would be stuck in limbo.

Otis whitley and Arnold dwarika ate sand under that bastard and I think that his style of coaching is developmental and not tactically suited for this modern era. please fellas go to latin America for a good coach, their understanding of our region would suit us better, and they could actually spot talent through a brick wall.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 16, 2019, 12:53:00 PM »

It’s coming together

Indeed. He'll have to ponder this. One thing that might persuade him is his relationship with Wallace. Wallace was team manager when Hart was coach. Both get along well with each other.. the simple fact that Hart decided not to pursue further damages from the TTFA tells you that he wasnt too hard done by the TTFA, despite working under the previous dictatorship.
steven hart is getting paid on time now and in foreign currency, he’s home with his family and dealing with stable folks who are serious about making progress, why on earth would he swap that to come back here and scrunt with his family in a dangerous country and on a short term contract, that definitely does not compute from where I stand, it’s totally irrational.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 16, 2019, 02:19:17 PM »

It’s coming together

steven hart is getting paid on time now and in foreign currency, he’s home with his family and dealing with stable folks who are serious about making progress, why on earth would he swap that to come back here and scrunt with his family in a dangerous country and on a short term contract, that definitely does not compute from where I stand, it’s totally irrational.

Patriotism.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 16, 2019, 02:46:22 PM »
Terry Fenwick will be the new National team Head Coach

So I hear anyway
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #552 on: December 16, 2019, 03:51:21 PM »

No st Clair... forget that nonsense

Hart going short term? I don’t think so, he needs a long term contract but I’m sure Hart will qualify us for the gold cup, so an extension is not unlikely

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #553 on: December 16, 2019, 03:52:10 PM »
Terry Fenwick will be the new National team Head Coach

So I hear anyway

The plot thickens but he’s definitely a 2nd choice to Hart ...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #554 on: December 16, 2019, 03:59:34 PM »

It’s coming together

Career crowning achievement of reaching a World Cup as a coach with your nation... why not?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #555 on: December 16, 2019, 04:00:52 PM »

It’s coming together

Halifax could qualify for a World Cup?

What career achievement is greater than taking your home country to the big dance?

Especially as a coach

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 16, 2019, 06:01:16 PM »

What career achievement is greater than taking your home country to the big dance?

Especially as a coach

seeing that direct deposit in yuh account midnight Thursday

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 16, 2019, 09:49:48 PM »
Hart came with great intentions guys. He showed us a style and passion we didn’t see since 05/06, and he get brush. He has his family to consider. As much as we may want home back...seems unrealistic. He getting paid on time, he’s building something in Halifax, he’s in a proper situation....

We lost him. Very unfortunate.
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #558 on: December 17, 2019, 02:22:18 PM »

Especially as a coach

seeing that direct deposit in yuh account midnight Thursday

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Take win brother.. can’t disagree with that  :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #559 on: December 17, 2019, 02:26:49 PM »
Hart came with great intentions guys. He showed us a style and passion we didn’t see since 05/06, and he get brush. He has his family to consider. As much as we may want home back...seems unrealistic. He getting paid on time, he’s building something in Halifax, he’s in a proper situation....

We lost him. Very unfortunate.

Yes it is, also knew there was a possibility of this outcome as well, the dictator created this on purpose to sabotage our football from its impending rise..

Let’s hope Fenwick or another can get us back to this type of attacking football

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 18, 2019, 06:09:14 PM »

It’s coming together

Especially as a coach

I can confirm that SH will not be the coach. A coach has already been selected as well. They’re pretty tight lipped tho. Friday he will be unveiled.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 18, 2019, 07:09:22 PM »
ah boi, drum roll
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 18, 2019, 07:12:51 PM »
I doh know whether that ends Contro's misery or starts a new bout ...  :)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 18, 2019, 07:16:30 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 18, 2019, 07:57:44 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Well DJW did sabotage everything eh

All jokes aside, he really did sabotage our football. I’d give contro that credit. He’s spot on with that. What else could it have been.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 18, 2019, 11:18:21 PM »
Incompetence
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #566 on: December 19, 2019, 04:59:27 AM »
Incompetence

You’re clueless...

Naive and easily fooled tbh

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #567 on: December 19, 2019, 05:03:10 AM »

It’s coming together

Especially as a coach

I can confirm that SH will not be the coach. A coach has already been selected as well. They’re pretty tight lipped tho. Friday he will be unveiled.

I heard that but SH need to do whats best for his family... short term won’t cut it and the fed is close to being in dire straits financially

I hope they choose wisely

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #568 on: December 19, 2019, 05:17:21 AM »

Someone who is delusional would classify this debate as misery  :D

“Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.

- Paine

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #569 on: December 19, 2019, 05:22:24 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Well DJW did sabotage everything eh

All jokes aside, he really did sabotage our football. I’d give contro that credit. He’s spot on with that. What else could it have been.

You know tbh the best thing for most Trinis who are ignorant and lack that intelligence like ff and the rest is to suffer under sociopaths like the dictator

Bc for them it’s worse for someone like myself to be right than stomaching someone like Djw  :D

Hence the reason why TT is going down the drain and all these so called pseudo intellectuals claim to have the answers
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 04:14:39 PM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>