March 28, 2024, 10:20:59 AM

Author Topic: 2013 Confederation Cup  (Read 32315 times)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Confederation Cup
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2013, 03:38:14 PM »
When de score was 8-0 and de coach still bring on Fabregas ah say nah, wickedness. At least let de 18th man on de squad get a lil action. Thank God it was Tahiti and no we out there because it could've been worse!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2013, 03:54:12 PM »
When de score was 8-0 and de coach still bring on Fabregas ah say nah, wickedness. At least let de 18th man on de squad get a lil action. Thank God it was Tahiti and no we out there because it could've been worse!
Please, even anguilla would beat tahiti, that coach they have is ah dunce. he played ah high high defensive line against ah team like spain, and made no adjustments, but continued to play it all through to the end despite the fact than spain was constantly beating their off side trap. what ah dope.

not even ah top defensive team like italy or germany would play spain that high.  even ah moneky knows that yuh have to play spain deep, like literally on the 18 yard line, not allowing them to get behind you defense beyond the 18 yrd line, if anything let them beat yuh in your box.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2013, 04:09:10 PM »
Doh laugh at dem nah.  Fuh all dat, dey get to play against de world's best team.  Dat experience invaluable even if it traumatic to some extent.

Is no coincidence Tahiti rhyme wit T&T  :-[
'los or anyone for that matter, would you want T&T to lose 10-0 against any of the worlds top teams with 'invaluable experience' used as an excuse?

I personally don't like this philosophy...
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

giggsy11

« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2013, 04:12:39 PM »
I actually enjoy watching Spain's under 21 side and their young upcoming talent, more than the senior team. Their is a vibrancy, confidence and combined with the fearlessness of youth in their play. Plus my favorite is in goal for dem. 

Maybe we can line up a friendly with dem. ;)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »
I love dis forum, after watching 90-plus minutes of football, with Neymar AGAIN proving his detractors wrong, and all kinda different plots going on with Mexico...and man all kinda on-the-field drama to pick from?

I expected to come here and find all kinda talk bout Neymar et al...instead, salt and a Kasey Keller comment...good Lord!!

I doh even bother wastin' no time talkin' about Neymar no more....too many detractors talkin' a pile a shit (with SERIOUS conviction, too) so I jes lettin' his play continue to do the talking fuh him. He will do nothing for most of the game and deliver in an instant with a moment of brilliance.....anybody that watched the olympics and still havin' doubts about Neymar really too dumb to have a discussion with. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2013, 04:30:21 PM »
I doh even bother wastin' no time talkin' about Neymar no more....too many detractors talkin' a pile a shit (with SERIOUS conviction, too) so I jes lettin' his play continue to do the talking fuh him. He will do nothing for most of the game and deliver in an instant with a moment of brilliance.....anybody that watched the olympics and still havin' doubts about Neymar really too dumb to have a discussion with. 

Yuh right yes.

It have people who INSIST that Messi overrated and is nothing more than a club football bully  ???
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »
Nice finish by Mikel. Cyah believe he has never scored for Chelsea.

Nigeria 1 Uruguay 1.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2013, 04:49:56 PM »

Nigeria 1 Uruguay 1.

I glad Mikel is getting to be seen in this tournament, playing a different role for Nigeria than he does for Chelsea....his finish here will SHOCK all the Chelsea faithful.....except this one here.

giggsy11

« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2013, 05:00:48 PM »

Nigeria 1 Uruguay 1.

I glad Mikel is getting to be seen in this tournament, playing a different role for Nigeria than he does for Chelsea....his finish here will SHOCK all the Chelsea faithful.....except this one here.

Supposedly he moving tuh ride with Drogba.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2013, 05:10:16 PM »

Nigeria 1 Uruguay 1.

Supposedly he moving tuh ride with Drogba.

I would be very pissed if he leave Chelsea.....to go play in Turkey.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2013, 05:15:10 PM »
Forlan marks his 100th cap with a sweetly struck shot.

Nigeria 1 Uruguay 2

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2013, 05:32:04 PM »

Yuh right yes.

It have people who INSIST that Messi overrated and is nothing more than a club football bully  ???

good talk. Messi is ah sh!thong.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2013, 05:40:30 PM »
Forlan marks his 100th cap with a sweetly struck shot.

Nigeria 1 Uruguay 2

Dat was a golazo!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2013, 05:59:44 PM »
Suarez really is a talented player eh.....but he is extremely hard to like. de man is a rel asshole drama queen boy!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2013, 10:20:56 PM »
I love dis forum, after watching 90-plus minutes of football, with Neymar AGAIN proving his detractors wrong, and all kinda different plots going on with Mexico...and man all kinda on-the-field drama to pick from?

I expected to come here and find all kinda talk bout Neymar et al...instead, salt and a Kasey Keller comment...good Lord!!

WAAAYYYYY!!!!

Yo Chow ah feel ah going and bookmark this so ah could pull it up when some clown (s) go into some long-ass diatribe about Neymar. And yuh see the bolded-sentence? That is what does get me, ah mean really, really get me!! But yeah bredda yuh effing preach here!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2013, 06:13:13 AM »
About the Spain-Tahiti game. They always say that the lowest level players and teams are in the CFU, I really doubt it that any CFU team would have lost 10-0 to Spain. If this team is its conference champion, I really wonder what national teams plays in that conference? Haiti that's not even a CFU champion let alone a concacaf champion, played a competitive game against Spain. From what I seen from the Oceanie  champion Tahiti, it looks like any Division I club, in Haiti, T&T, Cuba, Jamaica ....etc... will beat any national team in that so-called Oceanic conference

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2013, 06:22:20 AM »
About the Spain-Tahiti game. They always say that the lowest level players and teams are in the CFU, I really doubt it that any CFU team would have lost 10-0 to Spain. If this team is its conference champion, I really wonder what national teams plays in that conference? Haiti that's not even a CFU champion let alone a concacaf champion, played a competitive game against Spain. From what I seen from the Oceanie  champion Tahiti, it looks like any Division I club, in Haiti, T&T, Cuba, Jamaica ....etc... will beat any national team in that so-called Oceanic conference
New Zealand would beat most teams in the Caribbean but I agree with you generally.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2013, 07:40:08 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGJW7AS8LnA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nGJW7AS8LnA</a>

Which Jo is that? Formerly of Citeh? :) Look at the rehabilitation of a baller. If he was Trini, men woulda be cussing Felipao fuh selecting him.

....naaah, yuh cyah say dat, man....any criticisms of his selection woulda been muffled after he score against Mexico and totally silenced after yesterday......besides...man cussin' Big Phil for selecting hulk.  :D

Nice goal! 

Did I just hear Kasey Keller say the header was a good first touch?   :banginghead:

:rotfl: y u still :frustrated: wit d yanks commentary they just do not get soccer. I can imagine they bigup Neymar assist this afternoon

is not jes' de yanks dat biggin' him up on dat "assist" nuh (ah hate dat word! :frustrated::D.....and rightfully so.  It was a masterful move....play of the game, even better than the goal he score, IMHO.

Assist have no place in a football game analysis.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2013, 07:43:21 AM »
Doh laugh at dem nah.  Fuh all dat, dey get to play against de world's best team.  Dat experience invaluable even if it traumatic to some extent.

Is no coincidence Tahiti rhyme wit T&T  :-[
'los or anyone for that matter, would you want T&T to lose 10-0 against any of the worlds top teams with 'invaluable experience' used as an excuse?

I personally don't like this philosophy...

Vidale and all d Don haters would have luv for us to get all that licks.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2013, 07:52:36 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGJW7AS8LnA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nGJW7AS8LnA</a>

Which Jo is that? Formerly of Citeh? :) Look at the rehabilitation of a baller. If he was Trini, men woulda be cussing Felipao fuh selecting him.

....naaah, yuh cyah say dat, man....any criticisms of his selection woulda been muffled after he score against Mexico and totally silenced after yesterday......besides...man cussin' Big Phil for selecting hulk.  :D

Nice goal! 

Did I just hear Kasey Keller say the header was a good first touch?   :banginghead:

:rotfl: y u still :frustrated: wit d yanks commentary they just do not get soccer. I can imagine they bigup Neymar assist this afternoon

is not jes' de yanks dat biggin' him up on dat "assist" nuh (ah hate dat word! :frustrated::D.....and rightfully so.  It was a masterful move....play of the game, even better than the goal he score, IMHO.

i stopped watching mls when they started tallying co-assists...

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2013, 08:12:32 AM »
Assist and referee's assistant or what the hell ever dey does call them is a little annoyance to me too...but I love the actual GAME itself sooooo damn much dat dem thing is small ting in the grand scheme of things, but dais just me.

I is one ah dem stupid-quick-to-put-things-in-perspective; try-to-keep-meh-blood-pressure-low-kinda people :) Once again, dais just me, everybody entitled to do what the hell ever dey want.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2013, 08:50:44 AM »

Nice goal! 

:rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 2013 Confederation Cup
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2013, 10:13:40 AM »

Nice goal! 

Co-Assist what the hell is that. The assist of the assist?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2013, 11:14:19 AM »
See I was going an add that co-assist thing to meh post but ah know de bredda was being facetious, cause I know he really didn't stop watching MLS JUST for that reason?

That come like me not watching some UEFA game JUST because the ever-hated black-american Gus Johnson doing commentary ;)

P.S The down-volume arrow-thingie on de remote :)

giggsy11

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2013, 06:09:46 AM »
Good morning all. Brasil vs Italy today at 3pm. Enjoy.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2013, 10:33:33 AM »
Thanks
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2013, 11:17:23 AM »
Good morning all. Brasil vs Italy today at 3pm. Enjoy.

I was now coming to ask for the schedule for today.....thanks Giggsy..... :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

giggsy11

« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2013, 01:14:36 PM »
Watch Balotelli set Luiz up and get him send off. He already have yellow from being overzealous on Balo.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2013, 01:38:26 PM »
Watch Balotelli set Luiz up and get him send off. He already have yellow from being overzealous on Balo.

the italians are very good for playin' man stink as ever but faking and diving to get people carded/sent off/giving up penalties.....Balo eh go be no different. Aside from he and Buffon, ah hope dem Brazilians mash up all ah dem....as yuh done see, Neymar Jr. proving that he is well up to playing his part in the game of physicality.

giggsy11

« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2013, 01:51:52 PM »

the italians are very good for playin' man stink as ever but faking and diving to get people carded/sent off/giving up penalties.....Balo eh go be no different. Aside from he and Buffon, ah hope dem Brazilians mash up all ah dem....as yuh done see, Neymar Jr. proving that he is well up to playing his part in the game of physicality.

Neymar didn't have tuh prove that. Is not like things were a cakewalk when he played in the Brasilian league, and he continuing to develop different parts of his game as he matures. He will be unstoppable after 3 years at Barca, lets just say, I will be surprised if he isn't. He has to many tools/talent tuh work with, for him not to be a success.

1]; } ?>