March 28, 2024, 02:49:39 PM

Author Topic: 2013 Confederation Cup  (Read 32321 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Confederation Cup
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »
Watch Balotelli set Luiz up and get him send off. He already have yellow from being overzealous on Balo.

the italians are very good for playin' man stink as ever but faking and diving to get people carded/sent off/giving up penalties.....Balo eh go be no different. Aside from he and Buffon, ah hope dem Brazilians mash up all ah dem....as yuh done see, Neymar Jr. proving that he is well up to playing his part in the game of physicality.

Neymar didn't have tuh prove that. Is not like things were a cakewalk when he played in the Brasilian league, and he continuing to develop different parts of his game as he matures. He will be unstoppable after 3 years at Barca, lets just say, I will be surprised if he isn't. He has to many tools/talent tuh work with, for him not to be a success.

I not trying to suggest that he was setting out to prove anything....but for all the folks that does talk about him not going to be able to handle the physicality of football outside of Brazil (and especially for those that have zero clue of how rough things does actually get in Brazil) they seeing it live that he is not afraid or hesitant to mix it up with anybody. .....sometimes, though, yuh jes "got to let a muthaf**ka know". :D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2013, 01:57:16 PM »
suspicion of offside about that goal...buffon certainly thinks so (that man does protest vociferously boy).  i used to like brazil but somehow i just not excited about this side...i guess i vex ronaldinho ent get call back

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2013, 02:02:12 PM »
suspicion of offside about that goal...buffon certainly thinks so (that man does protest vociferously boy).  i used to like brazil but somehow i just not excited about this side...i guess i vex ronaldinho ent get call back

....as in, call back from dat last-chance that Scolari give him where he looked so terrible?  I eh tink he really deserve a call back after dat performance nuh....he is truly done for Brazil. 

giggsy11

« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2013, 02:02:25 PM »
Watch Balotelli set Luiz up and get him send off. He already have yellow from being overzealous on Balo.

the italians are very good for playin' man stink as ever but faking and diving to get people carded/sent off/giving up penalties.....Balo eh go be no different. Aside from he and Buffon, ah hope dem Brazilians mash up all ah dem....as yuh done see, Neymar Jr. proving that he is well up to playing his part in the game of physicality.

Neymar didn't have tuh prove that. Is not like things were a cakewalk when he played in the Brasilian league, and he continuing to develop different parts of his game as he matures. He will be unstoppable after 3 years at Barca, lets just say, I will be surprised if he isn't. He has to many tools/talent tuh work with, for him not to be a success.

I not trying to suggest that he was setting out to prove anything....but for all the folks that does talk about him not going to be able to handle the physicality of football outside of Brazil (and especially for those that have zero clue of how rough things does actually get in Brazil) they seeing it live that he is not afraid or hesitant to mix it up with anybody. .....sometimes, though, yuh jes "got to let a muthaf**ka know". :D

Agreed!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2013, 02:13:08 PM »
Sweet ASSIST by Balo  :devil: , nice finish.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2013, 02:13:36 PM »

....as in, call back from dat last-chance that Scolari give him where he looked so terrible?  I eh tink he really deserve a call back after dat performance nuh....he is truly done for Brazil. 

u right

wow..what an assist for balo!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2013, 02:14:54 PM »
Sweet ASSIST by Balo  :devil: , nice finish.

u right

wow..what an assist for balo!

Oh GAWSH, allyuh killin' meh!!  :frustrated: (lmao!)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2013, 02:16:25 PM »
Neymar is a boss.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Online Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2013, 02:16:46 PM »

On ah very related note....Neymar scores:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2013, 02:17:13 PM »
Neymar is a boss.

CO-f**kIN-SIGNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2013, 02:17:45 PM »
How Buffon didn't see it?  Neymar picked his spot well. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2013, 02:18:06 PM »
What a cheat this Neymar is proving himself to be... kicked into the back of the Italian defender's legs and threw himself to the ground to earn a free kick.  All game he diving.

giggsy11

« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2013, 02:18:18 PM »
Neymar's tournament tuh lose! Don't foul Brasil around the box or you will pay!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2013, 02:19:34 PM »

On ah very related note....Neymar scores:)

Is de celebratory dance ah like....big props to Buffon, this is one of the reasons yuh have to admire this man, as soon as he get of to colleck de ball out de net, he raise his hands to his team, conceding that he made a terrible mistake on that goal....not that he mighta save it anyway, but....

giggsy11

« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2013, 02:19:58 PM »
What a cheat this Neymar is proving himself to be... kicked into the back of the Italian defender's legs and threw himself to the ground to earn a free kick.  All game he diving.

Suarez must be givin lesson while he in Brasil. ::)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2013, 02:29:01 PM »
Marcello with the "assist".  ;D

Online Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2013, 02:33:28 PM »
Allyuh just leave Mr Fred to continue starting fuh Brazil eh...after de first goal ah was going and text dat sentence...of course I didn't and what happens? Fred frigging scores, so just leave Fred and strong-back Hulk alone :)

And yeah Neymar really kick out he foot, but nuff forward does do that same thing all the time.

Online Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2013, 02:34:55 PM »
Yuh see de hip-toss Gustavo give Super Mario? And then raising up he hand like Innocent Jimmy....priceless :)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2013, 02:35:44 PM »
Yuh see de hip-toss Gustavo give Super Mario? And then raising up he hand like Innocent Jimmy....priceless :)

it have two players i think are big liabilities for brazil...dante and luis gustavo

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2013, 02:38:40 PM »

Dante pull him down in the box the last play too... ref mess it up by giving them an excuse, but justice was done in the end, it was a penalty.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2013, 02:43:02 PM »
marcelo is a nex liability...man does get too wild sometimes

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2013, 02:46:18 PM »
Best Brazil ive seen in a while
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2013, 02:46:43 PM »
marcelo is a nex liability...man does get too wild sometimes

somebody now tellin' meh dat....how he like a pot hong does chase yuh dong when yuh ridin' yuh bike.  ;D

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2013, 02:51:07 PM »
fred doing his job good today...poor jo (alyuh epl fans remember he?) go hadda sit out this one

giggsy11

« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2013, 02:55:48 PM »
This tournament is an appetizer for Brasil. Ah want we tuh beat Italy and Spain tuh win the World Cup next year.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2013, 03:37:07 PM »
Neymar is so overrated. I hate him.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2013, 05:35:51 PM »

it have two players i think are big liabilities for brazil...dante and luis gustavo

i take it yuh never saw david luiz play.  i more worried for him.. the good thing is either him or dante playing so we just to have to pick ur poison.  gustavo does have his moments but i more worried about marcelo.

my worried list is
1) david luiz
2) marcelo
3) dante
4) gustavo

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »
fred doing his job good today...poor jo (alyuh epl fans remember he?) go hadda sit out this one

fred does play like his name...simple.  his finishing is top class and while he not flashy he does do a lot off the ball and link up the play real good.  plenty ppl forget he was having a very good season leading up to the 2006 world cup but got injured just before the tournament start.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2013, 06:12:56 PM »
Play like a Flintstone.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Online Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2013, 06:47:08 PM »

Nah them fellahs go be allright come WC time man, Dante will have another season under his belt playing big football so doh fret...crazy man David Luis is who does really worry me.

Marcelo is always ah kinda ass from way back but he brings a little offense to the table so I guess unless somebody else step up we stuck with him >:(

1]; } ?>