April 18, 2024, 06:35:03 PM

Author Topic: 2013 Confederation Cup  (Read 32832 times)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Confederation Cup
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2013, 08:09:14 PM »
Italy not showing all their cards in this tournament..watch for Italy in the WC..winners WC 2014.

Giovanni Dos Santos will emerge as one of the stars in WC 2014

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2013, 08:16:05 PM »
Italy not showing all their cards in this tournament..watch for Italy in the WC..winners WC 2014.

it will be tough for a non south american to win the WC, argentina is the form favorite right now.  i expect brazil to be ready next year as a top contender for the title.  However, Spain is still the team to beat.

dos santos?  how you does come up with these statements?

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2013, 09:48:54 PM »

it will be tough for a non south american to win the WC, argentina is the form favorite right now.  i expect brazil to be ready next year as a top contender for the title.  However, Spain is still the team to beat.

dos santos?  how you does come up with these statements?
Coache could be onto something enuh. Mexico might well surprise and Dos Santos could show up next year. Provided Mexico qualifies.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2013, 10:01:31 PM »
I tell allyuh Balo is the best striker on the planet..allyuh feel is joke ah was makin look how de man maturing...he cannot be stopped in Brazil next year.
Yeh it would be tough for a European team..but Argentina will never win a WC in Brazil, Brazil will not win  the WC playing that kind of football...Spain will slip because too many teams would apply the wear and tear..it would the shock of 2014..Italy WC champions..Pirlo, Balotelli..and de next man who didn't play today ..plus they have a second team that ready to go..the coachman have it planned out.
He purposely not trying to win Confederation..he happy to get a feel fuh Brazil in Brazil...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2013, 07:17:35 AM »
What a cheat this Neymar is proving himself to be... kicked into the back of the Italian defender's legs and threw himself to the ground to earn a free kick.  All game he diving.

exactly. He will fit well in Barca and spain
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:23:15 AM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2013, 01:32:17 PM »
Wonder wha go happen if we play Tahiti...?

Too late to organise a quick game before Gold Cup? Dey done in dis hemisphere already.

Coming to talk about that. I feel we will have to work real hard to beat them.

Looking at individual players technique and then their discipline and organization, it was very good.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2013, 01:50:18 PM »

Too late to organise a quick game before Gold Cup? Dey done in dis hemisphere already.

Looking at individual players technique and then their discipline and organization, it was very good.

yeah tahiti gave a good account of themselves

as for today's game spain have a game on their hands..i listening to it in spanish and the commentators only bawling "cuidado!" every time nigeria burst forward.

giggsy11

« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2013, 02:10:22 PM »
Come nah Nigeria- at least make the keeper save ah shot nah!   :cursing: Cah stand Spain!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2013, 07:59:26 PM »

Yuh joking right??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

giggsy11

« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2013, 01:57:40 PM »
Nobody watching the match? Uruguay giving Brasil a match! Uruguay even missed a penalty. Come on people wake up!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2013, 02:08:07 PM »
i taking it in...as is to be expected "o povo" are vociferous in their support for the local lads.   not many shots on goal.  forlan throw way that penal though...plenty pressure on him.  suarez woulda put it away..that man bad mind.  brazil go get a man send off i feel, them fellas (gustavo, d luiz, marcelo) wild for spite

giggsy11

« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »
Brasil defense just crumble and Cavani scored! School boy defending!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2013, 02:11:24 PM »

Thiago Silva is some kinda backside or what? Attempting a pass to Marcelo in the penalty box?

Wheyys

giggsy11

« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2013, 02:14:10 PM »
One ting about Uruguay is dey tough and dey dos battle. Dey strikers deadly! Let Brasil play the arse and watch dem/we lose.

giggsy11

« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2013, 02:15:25 PM »

Thiago Silva is some kinda backside or what? Attempting a pass to Marcelo in the penalty box?

Wheyys

All of the defenders except Alves played a role in that goal scoring. No damn composure!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2013, 02:23:25 PM »

Wheyys

All of the defenders except Alves played a role in that goal scoring. No damn composure!

That was a team effort.

The passing leaves something to be desired as well.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »
Alright leh we see what this youth man Bernard can do.

giggsy11

« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2013, 02:27:03 PM »
Edison Cavani is borse, does it all over the field! Hope he doesn't go to Chelski!

giggsy11

« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2013, 02:31:57 PM »
Youth man raising temperature and tempo! Hulk needs tuh eat bench, moving forward!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2013, 02:48:40 PM »
Just as I was looking forward to extra time...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2013, 02:49:21 PM »
I only hope allyuh watching the Univision feed. Them spanish is real tears!

Feliz dia de la madre!!  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2013, 02:49:34 PM »
hm...muslera lost some cool points today.   he was real shaky all game

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2013, 02:53:21 PM »
overall brazil wasn't too hot today.  that clash with spain will be interesting (unless italy play the game of their life they ent beating dem tomorrow)   i ent really back brazil whole tournament but i guess i will jump on the wagon on sunday

giggsy11

« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2013, 02:59:22 PM »
That will do. Uruguay had dey chances. Spain's defense aint all dat, as is Brasil's so it should be some good attacking football on display.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2013, 03:07:24 PM »
I watch most of the first half. Uruguay will always give Brazil trouble. Best thing is for Brazil to get a good cut arse. That will shape them up for next year.

giggsy11

« Reply #175 on: June 26, 2013, 03:20:06 PM »
I watch most of the first half. Uruguay will always give Brazil trouble. Best thing is for Brazil to get a good cut arse. That will shape them up for next year.

Lalas was singing something similar, his reasoning is that it will force them tuh keep improving and realize dey aint reach. Are you Lalas in disguise? ;D

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 26, 2013, 08:24:47 PM »

Lalas was singing something similar, his reasoning is that it will force them tuh keep improving and realize dey aint reach. Are you Lalas in disguise? ;D

Nah, Lalas still have hair on his head. But Brazil just don't seem fluid to me. Yes, they winning. That is all that matters, but no for Brazilian purits. Mistakes in defence will cost them darely. I like David Luiz, but he did a stupid thing to get a penalty. I wonder how come he did not get a red card.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2013, 09:30:34 PM »
Still remember Lallas crying on TV. Best moment evaaaar!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2013, 01:52:28 AM »

Nah, Lalas still have hair on his head. But Brazil just don't seem fluid to me. Yes, they winning. That is all that matters, but no for Brazilian purits. Mistakes in defence will cost them darely. I like David Luiz, but he did a stupid thing to get a penalty. I wonder how come he did not get a red card.

...it didn't call for a red card, the ref called that perfectly, especially when you consider that that type of jostling goes on in the box all the time.  Julio Cesar cheated on the penalty but he still made a brilliant save boy! wow!!

doh worry, dey cutarse book.....unless Spain suffer a monumental collapse. And, yes, Hulk DOES need to eat bench......I actually think he isn't even good enough to be on the team, I really eh know what Scolari thinking.....I feel is CAP have him in de squad yuh know.....yuh know how he is a kinda jinx.  ;D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2013, 03:38:28 AM »
Hulk is tata...I see this man miss ah baby of ah sitter...TWICEEE...against mexico...poor mexico btw...they get bobolize...I wanted them to shed out ah licks...but they are in fowm it look like....evn in wc qualifiers...they sitting in third....old news I know...say wha...but anyway hulk shoukd relly eat some frggen bench...he cyah even walk properly
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

1]; } ?>