March 29, 2024, 09:48:46 AM

Author Topic: TTFF New Logo - No more TTFF, now TTFA.  (Read 11924 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF New Logo.
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2013, 04:58:16 PM »
Tobago needs to be a little bit more to the left.  ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ADIOS TTFF HOLA TTFA
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2013, 05:28:11 PM »
It was just announced on I95 that the TTFF is gone and the TTFA is back in business.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF New Logo - No more TTFF, now TTFA.
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2013, 10:12:49 PM »
Use the Trinity Hills in place of the ball.

They could barely fit ah football on de page, yuh want dem tuh put ah whole mountain?

They doh have to do it so big.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2013, 10:25:12 PM »

I just on kicks... the logo is a good start to a much needed reboot.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2013, 10:31:03 PM »

I just on kicks... the logo is a good start to a much needed reboot.

I still suspicious of this much needed reboot. Hope is not same script..different cast.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2013, 10:47:07 PM »
NICE  ;)
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 10:53:31 PM »

Politically?  :devil:

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2013, 11:24:50 PM »
Positive- but we know a rose by any other name is still a rose

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2013, 11:40:42 PM »
I still suspicious of this much needed reboot. Hope is not same script..different cast.

For good reason... but we have to start somewhere.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2013, 01:48:56 AM »
I find dat black and white football killing it...too common and it cheapening the logo.

Plus the amount of shading and fading of colour, (reds, gold, ) makes it difficult for printing and embroidery etc. Especially on shirts, polos etc.

The number of colours on the logo also makes printing etc more expensive.

We all know is a football side...no need for the big black and white ball.

Take a EPL club team...a cannon, a devil, a lion...thats what we needed. Cast your minds to national team logos..holland have a lion, france have a cock  ;), Germany the kinda eagle/corbeaux looking ting, brazil and argentina a kinda graphic, spain a coat of arms ting just like potrugal with a cross...yuh get meh drift

We needed a Hummingbird or a Steel Pan instead of that ball...in fact if they change the ball to a steel pan I go be happy.

But it's a start and an improvement.

Maybe by design.... to reduce piracy. Keep the funds going to the TTFA and not some 'pirate'. No cheap knock offs.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: TTFF New Logo.
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2013, 05:32:33 AM »
I find dat black and white football killing it...too common and it cheapening the logo.

Plus the amount of shading and fading of colour, (reds, gold, ) makes it difficult for printing and embroidery etc. Especially on shirts, polos etc.

The number of colours on the logo also makes printing etc more expensive

Not a problem if a big sponser making it.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »

Politically?  :devil:

What all yuh saying about Tobago dey??  :waiting: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2013, 06:14:52 PM »
Look here Madame Sugar me eh picking no fight. I talking from a geographical position.  ;D. I on kicks, oui! :rotfl:

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2013, 07:59:14 AM »
Look here Madame Sugar me eh picking no fight. I talking from a geographical position.  ;D. I on kicks, oui! :rotfl:
[/quote

Seeks still pissed since he political party get licked up on the last  election in Tobago. He cyst hide from he affiliations. :)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
New logo, new image?
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2013, 12:52:32 PM »
New logo, new image?
TT EXpress

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) is continuing what seems to be a new effort to improve its image, unveiling a new logo that pays homage to Trinidad and Tobago’s historic past, and aims at creating a contemporary look and feel for the future.

Among the changes fans will see are uniforms that portray a coherent theme with consistent use of T&T’s  Red, White and Black across a wide range of platforms from apparel and merchandise to signage and advertising, as well as the new TTFA logo that comes alive with renewed spark and energy. However, one significant element will not be altered: the iconic mark of the two islands.

“We at the TTFA feel that we have developed a logo that respects Trinidad and Tobago’s  strong tradition and globally-recognised marks,” said TTFA director of communications Shaun Fuentes.

“At the same time, we realise that we needed to create a look designed to evolve with our changing world. We  looked closely at the attributes that define our Association and its values, including such words as innovation, character, excellence, commitment and Passion of our people. These are the characteristics we want associated with Trinidad and Tobago’s football and they have helped define our new visual identity.”

TTFA president Raymond Tim Kee hinted during the early days of his tenure in December that rebranding the Association was on his agenda.

“The new logo sparks a new look, a new feel, a new vision for our Association and  football in our beloved country,” Tim Kee said.

“We looked very closely at several designs and came up with this final creation which I can assure you will stand out on our merchandise items and our uniform kits and other memorabilia. This represents our future and we intend to live up to it by going the distance over time to ensure the various aspects of our football has a new glow to it also,” Tim Kee added.

“The feedback has been very good so far. We showed the logo to some of our counterparts at the recent FIFA congress and they were equally impressed. And I can say that our new national team kit which will be unveiled on July 1st will also be an attraction.”

The TTFA president maintained that further developments will be disclosed in coming days that will point towards a better direction.

“We have made some evaluations over recent days and we’ve made some decisions that we believe is in the best interest of our football. And we have had some very healthy discussions with stakeholders and partners who are very enthused by all of this.

“All of this being the developments you will hear more about in the not too distant future. We also remain grateful to the Government and the Ministry of Sport for their continuous gracious support to our  various national teams,” Tim Kee stated.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/sports/New-logo--new-image-211914291.html
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2013, 03:18:43 PM »
The new logo sparks a new look, a new feel, a new vision for our Association and  football in our beloved country,” Tim Kee said.

The administration is flexing its wings to rise up out of the ashes..

A burrowed quote : ah love it.... :devil:

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2013, 08:57:29 AM »
Wait, no more ttff you say. New logo, now ttfa, you say. Watson wants to sue the president. Men getting appointed as new coach and director of football in the middle of the night on a whim and a prayer. Cornmeal still the technical director of  football. While a man is given a title that sounds like "director of football". Money flowing like rain for some, while some getting none. Two head coaches with very little coaching skills muddying the water, replaced by a laid back head coach whose team got schooled 8 - 1 by Honduras in a World Cup qualifier, nevertheless. No mention of where all this money is coming from, yet, Tiny Tim wants people to believe he embraces the term "transparency". It seems to me like the more things change the more they remain the same. Jack Warfer still have a fat bank account with other people's money. The old regime with no ideas is still intact. Not much has changed. People still asking  why, where, and who and not getting any answers. New ttfa you say. Same old shit just a bigger mound of shit, I say.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:06:13 AM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2013, 10:34:36 AM »
Wait, no more ttff you say. New logo, now ttfa, you say. Watson wants to sue the president. Men getting appointed as new coach and director of football in the middle of the night on a whim and a prayer. Cornmeal still the technical director of  football. While a man is given a title that sounds like "director of football". Money flowing like rain for some, while some getting none. Two head coaches with very little coaching skills muddying the water, replaced by a laid back head coach whose team got schooled 8 - 1 by Honduras in a World Cup qualifier, nevertheless. No mention of where all this money is coming from, yet, Tiny Tim wants people to believe he embraces the term "transparency". It seems to me like the more things change the more they remain the same. Jack Warfer still have a fat bank account with other people's money. The old regime with no ideas is still intact. Not much has changed. People still asking  why, where, and who and not getting any answers. New ttfa you say. Same old shit just a bigger mound of shit, I say.

Time will tell, my brother.  If there is any question mark about Stephen Hart, it would be about how Canada crumbled away from home, when only needing a point against Honduras.  He was honorable enough to step down from his position.  I know he would have learned a lot from that dreadful experience, and we could possibly be the beneficiaries of how he deals with such hostile playing environments, as he begins his tenure as head coach.  We need to give the man time to implement his philosophy, structure the football and recruit the best players eligible to wear the red, white, and black.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2013, 11:06:45 AM »

Time will tell, my brother.  If there is any question mark about Stephen Hart, it would be about how Canada crumbled away from home, when only needing a point against Honduras.  He was honorable enough to step down from his position.  I know he would have learned a lot from that dreadful experience, and we could possibly be the beneficiaries of how he deals with such hostile playing environments, as he begins his tenure as head coach.  We need to give the man time to implement his philosophy, structure the football and recruit the best players eligible to wear the red, white, and black.

I hear you. Time will tell. It always does.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline jimmel14

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2013, 07:02:51 AM »
Im equally excited to see who will be out new kit sponsors as well as the new designs for the National teams kit. 7 days to go.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2013, 09:48:59 PM »
I find the administration of this ttfa to be just as jokey as the administration of the ttff, but wait a minute, oh yeah, they are one and the same. So, if you say ttff and you say the ttfa, it is the same thing I tell you.

You don't have to find this jokey but I do. When Tiny Tim was asked about the difference in the roles between Leo and Cornmeal's titles he said: "One teaches regulations and the other teaches how to apply regulations”  Phillips offered a third description of Beenhakker’s role. “His function (at the Gold Cup) is to observe, assess and provide recommendation,” said the TTFA General Secretary. “… After the Gold Cup, (Beenhakker) will look at the wider national programmes.” Phillips suggested that Corneal’s role will primarily be to look after the youth teams while Beenhakker will be involved with the adult set-up.
Huh??????? Wasn't Cornmeal suppose to do exactly that for all levels of football in the country? In other words by hiring Leo as "director of football" and not "technical director" what you are really saying is Cornmeal has no f@#king clue, then why is he still there? You want him to look after the youths? You have to be outta your cotton picking mind. What the f@$k!!!!!!!!!
This two heads better than one approach is comedic. I have never heard of a FA with two technical directors or directors of football, however you want to paint them. Somebody please enlighten me.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 09:59:58 PM by King Deese »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2013, 12:37:00 PM »
I still think is addidas

1]; } ?>