March 29, 2024, 06:13:47 AM

Author Topic: True to life real incredible hulk live & in living color, unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3178 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh judge for allyuh self, if this is true then i could believe anything that i read in all the books of religiousity without ever doubting or wavering again (including sampson and delilah)!!  :nailbiting: :nailbiting:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xH5IG8egpx8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xH5IG8egpx8</a>

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:41:49 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This dude can take down angels.  An angel is as strong as 15,000 men.  Or is it 1500?  I forget.  This fella is as strong as 30,000 men.  His father was 840HP.   ;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This dude can take down angels.  An angel is as strong as 15,000 men.  Or is it 1500?  I forget.  This fella is as strong as 30,000 men.  His father was 840HP.   ;D
do you think this was real or a hoax?   

input please.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Look his dad givin an interview here  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lKAym4hnF6g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lKAym4hnF6g</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Now that we've got our laughs, what do yuhs think, and forgot what he says and focus on what he does, real or fake?

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I think he on kicks.  He doh shake hands..He too strong to wuk...He can't give demonstrations because he'll go out of control....Laying pipe 15 times a day.  :rotfl:  And he don't need sleep.  You could see them break a penny trick in LA.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
I see no reason to believe this unless I see proof. I remember a while back I posted a video with Asian man that could light fires to objects without touching it. Luckily that was documented. This man is a setta talk, plus ive seen people bend metal and hold speeding vehicles in place who have crazy strength, so this is nothing new.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
I think he on kicks.  He doh shake hands..He too strong to wuk...He can't give demonstrations because he'll go out of control....Laying pipe 15 times a day.  :rotfl:  And he don't need sleep.  You could see them break a penny trick in LA.
The fella, is a conman with a real good sense of humour, ah like him! :thumbsup:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I beg to differ on the con man tip and i will tell yuhs why.

the ppl who interviewed him is a reputable media company which operates out of washington DC, i sincerely doubt if this man was on schism he would have never made it on TV without the media doing a proper research, seeing they are trying to build a serious reputation not as a tabloid, but as a news media house.

yes media companies are hungry for a good story @ whatever cost, but i believe that this is not the case here. i also honestly believe that this man did not contact them, but rather they heard about this man through the grape vine and decided to cover the story.

remember this man lives in a small poor community, yuh think it easy tuh fool poor ppl?? they must have witnessed his incredible strength from time to time and knows what he's capable of and thus the news got out.

as for the demonstration, it's the media fault for not requiring one as part and parcel of the deal to interview him, it's not like he refused.

he said when he was on his way his neighbors asked him to lift a car and he refused "them", and not the media. i know arabs very well from dealing with them here in NYC, and there are two things that arabs are not well known for, one is being chatty (trying to prove a point) and the other is lying.

based on that i kinda believe that this "may" have some merit/ legitimacy to it.  the only thing that threw me off from this story is the fact that the fella claimed that he has never slept a day in his whole existence, now that is far far fetched!!!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 05:24:17 PM by just cool »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I beg to differ on the con man tip and i will tell yuhs why.

the ppl who interviewed him is a reputable media company which operates out of washington DC, i sincerely doubt if this man was on schism he would have never made it on TV without the media doing a proper research, seeing they are trying to build a serious reputation not as a tabloid, but as a news media house.

yes media companies are hungry for a good story @ whatever cost, but i believe that this is not the case here. i also honestly believe that this man did not contact them, but rather they heard about this man through the grape vine and decided to cover the story.

remember this man lives in a small poor community, yuh think it easy tuh fool poor ppl?? they must have witnessed his incredible strength from time to time and knows what he's capable of and thus the news got out.

as for the demonstration, it's the media fault for not requiring one as part and parcel of the deal to interview him, it's not like he refused.

he said when he was on his way his neighbors asked him to lift a car and he refused "them", and not the media. i know arabs very well from dealing with them here in NYC, and there are two things that arabs are not well known for, one is being chatty (trying to prove a point) and the other is lying.

based on that i kinda believe that this "may" have some merit/ legitimacy to it.  the only thing that threw me off from this story is the fact that the fella claimed that he has never slept a day in his whole existence, now that is far far fetched!!!
You honestly believe that that alone was far fetched?! How gullible are you just cool?
What about he won't shake hands because he don't want to break your fingers.
Or what about being too strong to work?
Or not lifting a car because if he gets a burst of energy he gets out of control and may smash up the studio? :rotfl:
This fella should get his own comedy show, seriously, he is that good!!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 05:42:13 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
socapro, lemme tell yuh something, i am not no little snat nose trinidadian who never travel but stay in rual trinidad all my life plant garden and hang out on the block wid ah bunch ah shit talkers wasting precious time.

breds i traveled to @ least four of the seven continents, lived in places that most trinis would never think of, slept with countless women from all walks of life, encounter extremely deadly situations, met countless celebs and very interesting common folk, and let me tell you this, it's extremely hard to get one past me, but there are instance where you would from time to time encounter an unusual circumstance.

breds i don't know if this man real or not, but i will tell you this, yuh see arab speaking ppl whether they are black or white, it's very hard for them to lie or steal!

them ppl don't operate by the same rules as us westerners, and as much as i don't like them, i'll have to admire them for their brute honesty, this is why i'm not totally dismissing this man.

had it been any other than an arab, then i would not have even posted this clip. i stayed in saudi arabia for over a month, and i've seen arabs who left their jewelry store open with cash in their register to rush to the masjid for prayer, and no one takes ah dime, that's how honorable those ppl are, and @ first i thought it was bc of fear of getting their hands chopped off, but i came to find out that it wasn't even the case, in these countries it's ah disgrace to steal, and worst yet, to speak falsely.

not that ppl don't lie there or steal, but most of the ppl that do are not arabs but are from other ethnic groups. so that you know, for an arab, his word means every thing to him, and they would rather cut out their tongues than misrepresent themselves.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 06:23:24 PM by just cool »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
JC I hear your reasons for wanting to believe this story but the 280 horsepower thing is far fetched, plus what's more questionable is how come we're just hearing about this man after all these tests and studies by doctors. The fact that his dad was 840HP was even more ridiculous. He might of gotten a bligh for brushing 15 times a day though ;D

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
JC I hear your reasons for wanting to believe this story but the 280 horsepower thing is far fetched, plus what's more questionable is how come we're just hearing about this man after all these tests and studies by doctors. The fact that his dad was 840HP was even more ridiculous. He might of gotten a bligh for brushing 15 times a day though ;D

If again, plenty bligh
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I think its very possible. So many ppl around the world who could do things and we will never know about it.
Its hard to believe that we, the westerners and modern man, are not the strongest and most intelligent and that our science can't explain everything.
Imagine how a guy like this could make the pyramid building process a whole lot easier.

<<< Stan Lee's Superhumans is a television series that debuted August 5, 2010 on History. It is hosted by comic book superhero creator Stan Lee and follows contortionist Daniel Browning Smith, "the most flexible man in the world", as he searches the globe for real-life superhumans – people with extraordinary physical or mental abilities.[1]>>>

Stan Lee's super humans - the unbreakable man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuqkP5Mic2U
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Thank yuh sammy for the link, i found this man who's @ least working with 100 HP, and he's been put to the test.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqICOiXxxZs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vqICOiXxxZs</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I think its very possible. So many ppl around the world who could do things and we will never know about it.
Its hard to believe that we, the westerners and modern man, are not the strongest and most intelligent and that our science can't explain everything.
Imagine how a guy like this could make the pyramid building process a whole lot easier.

<<< Stan Lee's Superhumans is a television series that debuted August 5, 2010 on History. It is hosted by comic book superhero creator Stan Lee and follows contortionist Daniel Browning Smith, "the most flexible man in the world", as he searches the globe for real-life superhumans – people with extraordinary physical or mental abilities.[1]>>>

Stan Lee's super humans - the unbreakable man
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CuqkP5Mic2U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CuqkP5Mic2U</a>

1]; } ?>