April 19, 2024, 02:57:49 AM

Author Topic: Two Schoolboys Killed in separate incidents  (Read 5572 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Two Schoolboys Killed in separate incidents
« on: May 27, 2013, 03:52:10 PM »
Long time it used to be 'de future' that we was carrying in we school bag.  Nowadays is knife and gun...

Boy, 14, stabbed to death at school
By CAROLYN KISSOON (Trinidad Express)

Story Created: May 27, 2013 at 1:57 PM ECT
Story Updated: May 27, 2013 at 5:38 PM ECT

A 14 year-old schoolboy was stabbed to death in a fight at the Waterloo Secondary School, Carapichaima today.

Police said Renaldo Dixon, a Third Form pupil, was involved in an argument with another pupil over a girl, at around 10.20a.m.

Dixon, of Bagna Trace, Chase Village, Chaguanas was stabbed four times. He was pronounced dead at the Freeport Health Facility.
A 16-year-old fifth form pupil, was detained by police.

Officials of the Education Ministry's Student Support Services went to the school to speak with pupils, teacher and parents impacted by the violence, the Express was told.

Secondary school pupils today began writing Caribbean Examination Council's (CXC) Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC). Pupils sat the Biology subject during the morning period and History in the afternoon. Some secondary schools also had examinations for third form pupils today.

Superintendent Johnny Abraham, Sergeant Andy Mohammed and Constable Sampson visited the scene. Sgt Mohammed is investigating the case.

----------------

Cops kill schoolboy suspect in shoot-out
By Gyasi Gonzales (Trinidad Express)

Two in custody after robbery, car chase

Story Created: May 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM ECT
Story Updated: May 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM ECT

A 16-year-old schoolboy was among two people shot dead on Friday evening by police, almost half-hour after he and three men robbed a Caparo woman of an undisclosed sum of cash.

Tishawn Miller, 16, and Deon Ferguson, also known as Abdullah Ferguson, 21, were among a group of four bandits who, at 5.30 p.m. on Friday, stormed the Carr Trace, Caparo, home of the woman and after breaking through her front door, announced a hold-up.

Two of the bandits had guns.  During the robbery, the woman screamed to get her neighbours’ attention.
One of the men fired a shot at her, missing her by inches. The four got into a blue car and fled the scene.

The Chaguanas Police Station was called, and a team of officers led by Supt Johnny Abraham began a search for the men.  Officers of the Northern Division Task Force, the Southern Division Task Force and the Chaguanas CID also joined in on the chase, and the car was spotted along the Uriah Butler Highway.

As officers chased the car, they were fired on. Officers fired back but the car chase continued on to Carlsen Field in Chaguanas when the driver of the blue car stopped. One of the men got out the car and ran off while another continued fi­ring at officers before running off.

When officers checked the car, they found both Miller and Ferguson lying in the car with several gunshots about their bodies.  Police took both to the Chaguanas Health Facility where they were pronounced dead on arrival.

Officers searched for the other two men with the help of a National Security helicopter.  One of them, age 21, who lives along the Brasso Main Road in Brasso, was found hiding in the bushes with a gunshot wound to his stomach while the other man, age 25, of Madoo Trace in Freeport, was also found.

Police said when they searched the car, they also recovered a .380 pistol with two live rounds of ammunition, along with a 9mm pistol with three live rounds.

The 21-year-old man remains at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, Mt Hope, in stable condition under police guard while the 25-year-old was in police custody being questioned last night.
Chaguanas CID officers are continuing investigations.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:55:10 PM by Bakes »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Two Schoolboys Killed in separate incidents
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 05:30:21 PM »
That man supt johnny abraham don't play, he's always on the news with his straw hat and pretty shirt @ the scene of a high speed chase and shoot out resulting in a ded bandit.   :rotfl:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 09:06:02 PM »
 Abraham  son or brother was recently shot dead somewhere in central the other day, since that he is making the news very regular and is always somebody getting shot.

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 12:25:40 PM »
I pull myself out of apathy induced ignorance to read this, you kind of get fed up after while. Can you imagine the contrasting emotions of the parents and loved ones of those involved in these incidents ?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 03:42:49 PM »
I pull myself out of apathy induced ignorance to read this, you kind of get fed up after while. Can you imagine the contrasting emotions of the parents and loved ones of those involved in these incidents ?

First thing cross my mind watching de yuteman who get kill picture is "did he know when he left home yesterday morning that he wasn't going to reach back home?"  "Did his parents know..."

The question of course is rhetorical.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
Yuh mean tuh tell meh that yuh have become accustomed to the carnage?

i remember a time in trinidad when ppl was soooo unaccustomed to tragedy that if a person fell out in the streets that could encourage ah huge crowd to gather with everyone trying to pitch in and help in some small way.

thank God i left T&T when i did, i would not like to have witness a once peaceful existence turned on it's head.

before i left i remember fellas my age group taking their new born sons around to show them off, now today only a handful of those kids are productive members of society, ah wonder if they even had an incling of what would be the case two decades later?  :thinking:

all the little tots and small children i left as cute adorable little things are either ded (from gun shots or AIDS) or incarcerated for some heinous crime.

i remember when i went home in 2008, i visited my old stomping grounds only to find out that most of the guys that i ran with or played ball with were all ded or on drugs, and ah shit load of my good friends all carry gun shot wounds or has had a life threatening experience with a gun man whether due to robbery or over some trivial incident that easily could have ended in with their demise.

T&T needs ah good army general to suspend the government and declare martial law, just lock off all the borders (coast) and raid all the trouble spots, and i do mean raid their arses with ferocity! and lock up from captain to cook, IMO drastic measures is the only thing to bring a solution.

hope allyuh work things out down there fast, since things appears to be getting dire as the days wears on.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 04:14:18 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 04:23:58 PM »
Yuh mean tuh tell meh that yuh have become accustomed to the carnage?

i remember a time in trinidad when ppl was soooo unaccustomed to tragedy that if a person fell out in the streets that could encourage ah huge crowd to gather with everyone trying to pitch in and help in some small way.

thank God i left T&T when i did, i would not like to have witness a once peaceful existence turned on it's head.

before i left i remember fellas my age group taking their new born sons around to show them off, now today only a handful of those kids are productive members of society, ah wonder if they even had an incling of what would be the case two decades later?  :thinking:

all the little tots and small children i left as cute adorable little things are either ded (from gun shots or AIDS) or incarcerated for some heinous crime.

i remember when i went home in 2008, i visited my old stomping grounds only to find out that most of the guys that i ran with or played ball with were all ded or on drugs, and ah shit load of my good friends all carry gun shot wounds or has had a life threatening experience with a gun man whether due to robbery or over some trivial incident that easily could have ended in with their demise.

T&T needs ah good army general to suspend the government and declare martial law, just lock off all the borders (coast) and raid all the trouble spots, and i do mean raid their arses with ferocity! and lock up from captain to cook, IMO drastic measures is the only thing to bring a solution.

hope allyuh work things out down there fast, since things appears to be getting dire as the days wears on.

Alyuh could cry down de place boy whey sah. So you left T&T, ah place where you know almost everybody where when something happen you most likely to get affected by it for ah place where you know little to anyone so when something happen it really eh bothering yuh.

The main thing with both places is that mindless shit happening both ways.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 06:42:49 PM »
the calibre of stupid we have in this country

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 06:49:49 PM »
Mr elan, i really don't like talking to you where T&T is concern ano, bc yuhs ah super trini and super trinis tend to defend trinidad through thick and thin unwavering, and never seem to come to terms with the mayhem and the reality, or the severity of the situation in T&T, and trinidad in particular in which it has regressed.

it seem that every time an xpat has any criticism as to the condition of the country, some ppl always find the need to make ridiculous comparisons. now how the hell could you compare T&T with one of the biggest metropolis on the globe?? :pissedoff:

NYC has 10 million ppl comprising of ppl from all over the globe, some good and most really bad ppl who maybe running from extreme poverty and the law in their land of origin.

T&T on the other hand is a home land, regardless of all the migration that has taken place in the past and present, our beginnings were not based on extreme capitalism, we are a communal society and not a fast paced rat race, so your comparisons are invalid.

like i said before, i grew up in a slow paced neighborly environment where the things that is now the norm in trinidad, was imaginable in yrs gone by, and i happen to be stuck in that mode "where T&T is concerned".

so even if i lived in baghdad or lebanon for the past thirty yrs surrounded by war and genocide, i would still be appalled with the condition of the country, even if i lived in a war zone for the past three decades. 

and why shouldn't i ?  T&T is bigger than NYC with 10% of NY's population.  it's absolutely unacceptable for such a small country with all that resources to be lagging behind like this.  :puking: 

tuh hell with all the excuses, it's gross mismanagement and it should not be tolerated or excused. shame on you elan!! :shameonyou:

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:52:21 PM by just cool »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 07:08:53 PM »

maybe she was there, knew the players and have a different take to the story?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 07:13:37 PM »

May not mean much in the long run, but she seems like a classmate of the deceased... meaning likely 14-15 years old herself.  But yeah, that's a pretty uninformed opinion to have.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
Mr elan, i really don't like talking to you where T&T is concern ano, bc yuhs ah super trini and super trinis tend to defend trinidad through thick and thin unwavering, and never seem to come to terms with the mayhem and the reality, or the severity of the situation in T&T, and trinidad in particular in which it has regressed.

it seem that every time an xpat has any criticism as to the condition of the country, some ppl always find the need to make ridiculous comparisons. now how the hell could you compare T&T with one of the biggest metropolis on the globe?? :pissedoff:

NYC has 10 million ppl comprising of ppl from all over the globe, some good and most really bad ppl who maybe running from extreme poverty and the law in their land of origin.

T&T on the other hand is a home land, regardless of all the migration that has taken place in the past and present, our beginnings were not based on extreme capitalism, we are a communal society and not a fast paced rat race, so your comparisons are invalid.

like i said before, i grew up in a slow paced neighborly environment where the things that is now the norm in trinidad, was imaginable in yrs gone by, and i happen to be stuck in that mode "where T&T is concerned".

so even if i lived in baghdad or lebanon for the past thirty yrs surrounded by war and genocide, i would still be appalled with the condition of the country, even if i lived in a war zone for the past three decades. 

and why shouldn't i ?  T&T is bigger than NYC with 10% of NY's population.  it's absolutely unacceptable for such a small country with all that resources to be lagging behind like this.  :puking: 

tuh hell with all the excuses, it's gross mismanagement and it should not be tolerated or excused. shame on you elan!! :shameonyou:

I'm no even gonna read what ever you type.

Stop always crying down the place man. Nobody eh tolerating anything, but the way some of alyuh does get on yuh swear bombs falling everyday.

SuperTrini....lol
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 01:12:37 PM »
sad to say school children's access to weapons increasing everywhere. no surprise this happening.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 04:55:25 PM »
Fack you talking bout crying down the place, the place crying down itself with ah bunch of mismanagement!!

if others calling out incompetence and bringing it's short comings to the forefront and then ppl like you get offended, then it's ppl like you who is part of the problem!!

it's like when ah plane crash, if the NTSB was thinking flawed as you are, then no modifications would be made to correct underlying deficiencies and air travel would be less safe than it is nowadays.

the fact that these ppl could even admit that there was a problem, then took painstaking time to trouble shoot the problem and invest even more time and money to correct the problem, shows that these ppl are serious about governing and makes no excuses for failure and incompetence.

black ppl on the other hand is in love with mamaguye!! we don't take too kindly to criticism constructive or other wise, this is why we could blow billions on a failing airline and in the end, no body goes to prison for the misappropriation of govt funds. had it been here in the USA or england, ppl like calder hart and the CEO of Cal WOULD BE UNDER THE JAIL!!

but we have ppl like you who love to say "trini nice" and ignore all the bullshit and mismanagement taking place and stay MUM like ah buch ah facking tree monkeys, " as long as we have food to eat and carnival we good to go".

that is why jack warner could have housed 188 mil, and no one in trinidad barely knew anything of the sort.  never mind me who like to cry down trinbago, ppl like me hate we country, and ppl like you over like it, right?  carry on smartly.  :bs:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:59:18 PM by just cool »

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 12:33:34 PM »
Abraham  son or brother was recently shot dead somewhere in central the other day, since that he is making the news very regular and is always somebody getting shot.

The police officer killed was of NO relation to supt Abraham.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 02:07:17 PM »
Fack you talking bout crying down the place, the place crying down itself with ah bunch of mismanagement!!

if others calling out incompetence and bringing it's short comings to the forefront and then ppl like you get offended, then it's ppl like you who is part of the problem!!

it's like when ah plane crash, if the NTSB was thinking flawed as you are, then no modifications would be made to correct underlying deficiencies and air travel would be less safe than it is nowadays.

the fact that these ppl could even admit that there was a problem, then took painstaking time to trouble shoot the problem and invest even more time and money to correct the problem, shows that these ppl are serious about governing and makes no excuses for failure and incompetence.

black ppl on the other hand is in love with mamaguye!! we don't take too kindly to criticism constructive or other wise, this is why we could blow billions on a failing airline and in the end, no body goes to prison for the misappropriation of govt funds. had it been here in the USA or england, ppl like calder hart and the CEO of Cal WOULD BE UNDER THE JAIL!!

but we have ppl like you who love to say "trini nice" and ignore all the bullshit and mismanagement taking place and stay MUM like ah buch ah facking tree monkeys, " as long as we have food to eat and carnival we good to go".

that is why jack warner could have housed 188 mil, and no one in trinidad barely knew anything of the sort.  never mind me who like to cry down trinbago, ppl like me hate we country, and ppl like you over like it, right?  carry on smartly.  :bs:

Bernie Madoff from T&T to right? Get real, we could do his all day.

Trinidad has problems like every other place, maybe ours are "bigger", but problems all the same.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »

Trinidad has problems like every other place, maybe ours are "bigger", but problems all the same.

Come nah man Elan, stop playing de ass.  Man have a right to focus on Trinidad because all ah we have a much more visceral connection to TnT than the US.  Secondly, things have been bad-to-very bad in the US a long time... it is only now, or has only recently become that in TnT.  Third, the US has 213 million people (est.).  Trinidad has 1% that population size yet the intentional homicide rate per 100,000 residents is 7x that of the US (35.2 to 4.8).  But you want to act like nobody should "cry down" TnT just because other countries seeing the same variety ah crime?  Make some kinda blasted sense nah man, steups.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 04:00:36 PM »

I don't even know why i bothered, what da fack was i thinking??  :frustrated:   

i'd have better luck talking to a mule.   :banginghead:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 07:18:09 AM »
Elan denial is not a river in Egypt!

Get real!

When I look around homes in T&T & people telling me that we should not exaggerate the situation I have to shake my head. The same person house inside, even the ceiling burglar proof. The facts remain 500+ murders with a population of 1.5 mil.  New York 414 murders with a population of 9 million
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 12:18:34 PM »

The police officer killed was of NO relation to supt Abraham.

It is common knowledge these guys in Chaguanas police station about shoot first and ask questions after.

I lost a stepbrother last year who got himself involved in a situation involving these guys, and all the information and evidence that came forward in the aftermath of that indicated he was shot at point blank range execution style.

Had to watch mr. broad brim hat gallery that in front the media, his crew personally applauded and rewarded by Jack, and a false story published while the true story remained untold.

Since then, it really hard for me to take these accounts, especially involving these fellas, with any kinda seriousness. Always have more in the mortar.

1]; } ?>