April 29, 2024, 03:43:36 AM

Author Topic: If allyuh find 10,000 would you return it?  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
If allyuh find 10,000 would you return it?
« on: May 31, 2013, 01:20:06 PM »
If allyuh find 10,000 would you return it?

$10,000 found in hotel room by 10-year-old boy in Kansas City
BY: CHARLOTTE RAYNOR

A 10-year-old boy found $10,000 in cash in a Kansas City hotel room, according to The Inquisitr on May 30. The boy was staying with his family on Saturday at the Hilton Airport Hotel. Tyler Schaefer was with his father Cody when he found the bills that were stacked very neatly inside of a drawer.

The boy has a habit of checking out every part of a hotel room when he travels with his family. This is the first time the 10-year-old has ever found a large amount of money by just arbitrarily hanging out in a hotel. His dad said he was “very observant.”

The father stated that Tyler had yelled that he had found some money when he found the cash. Cody thought it was maybe a five or 10 dollar bill, but instead the boy had found a considerable amount of money. At first, the family wasn’t sure what to do about the money.

“I didn’t know if it was real. I showed it to my dad and he said it was real,” the boy stated.

He explained that he was stunned by what he had found. The family turned the $10,000 over to the Kansas City Police Department. According to Sergeant Randy Francis, no one had reported missing the money at the hotel yet. The Sergeant feels that the found money might be just a little suspicious.

The owners of the cash have seven months to claim the money, and then the $10,000 might go back to the family. The father isn’t holding up much hope of that happening, but if it does, it will go towards Tyler and his two brother’s college fund.

“We didn’t have the money when we got there, so it doesn’t change much,” Cody stated.

Thanks for reading my top news articles. In order to continue to read my articles about the latest news, please click subscribe just above the comments section. You can contact me at Char.Raynor@yahoo.com.

Got something to say? Say it on Examiner by following this link to sign up.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If allyuh find 10,000 would you return it?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »
The owners of the cash have seven months to claim the money, and then the $10,000 might go back to the family.

Boys in Blue keeping that under suspicious grounds.....
I'd keep that.  I'd call it a blessing, donate a lil and go on a nice vacay...
whey boy!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 09:03:54 PM »
HELL NO
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 05:57:02 PM »
Long time, I woulda keep it.

But now...I ent saying is manna from Heaven.

When money appear so it hadda be somebody own and if it go missing they will find you...especially in T&T.

I find money on the ground many times...100 and ting. I does give it to charity.

Nuttin in life free...if I ent earn it I ent want it.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 06:25:46 PM »

When money appear so it hadda be somebody own and if it go missing they will find you...especially in T&T.

I find money on the ground many times...100 and ting. I does give it to charity.

Ten grand ? In T&T ? Men does lose they life for $20 in wappy. I leaving dat right de.

Plus I would feel real strange taking money I didn't work for.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 07:16:09 PM »

Lemme ask yuh dis nah, what if someone bought you lottery for your birthday and it hit, yuh go gey way dat money too??

meh boy, the ppl who taught us to be honest, was the biggest crooks. for instance the crown government under colonialism and slavery,

they stole from the land owners, the ppl who they brought as slaves to work the land for free, and also "income" taxation, it's all thievery.

breds, sometimes God does move in mysterious ways his wonders to perform. sometimes god does take money from some to give to some, that's his way of evening out the playing field, and if i saw ah lump sum of money i will hold on to it until other wise, when no one calls for it then it's all mine.

fack all that honest acolyte talk that we were brain washed with from the biggest crooks on the planet.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 09:01:28 AM »

Ten grand ? In T&T ? Men does lose they life for $20 in wappy. I leaving dat right de.

Plus I would feel real strange taking money I didn't work for.

LOL dat was funny ah know yuh probably being serious but was funny ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 10:01:06 AM »

Lemme ask yuh dis nah, what if someone bought you lottery for your birthday and it hit, yuh go gey way dat money too??

meh boy, the ppl who taught us to be honest, was the biggest crooks. for instance the crown government under colonialism and slavery,

they stole from the land owners, the ppl who they brought as slaves to work the land for free, and also "income" taxation, it's all thievery.

breds, sometimes God does move in mysterious ways his wonders to perform. sometimes god does take money from some to give to some, that's his way of evening out the playing field, and if i saw ah lump sum of money i will hold on to it until other wise, when no one calls for it then it's all mine.

fack all that honest acolyte talk that we were brain washed with from the biggest crooks on the planet.

Just Cool...see d part in bold...lottery, yuh buy the ticket or somebody give it to you. Of course I ent giving that money away that is mine  ;) Dat is a different circumstance all together. I does buy meh lil scratch and cash pot...its a chance I taking with me exchanging my cash.

But lewwe say yuh find a bag of money in city gate or next to you in a Maxi....No way I interfering with that.

Lemme give you a true story...my elderly grandmother used to walk my cousin to school every day when she used to stay a 6 months in NY.
One day a man stop her in the road and say Granny look you drop a bag with money and show her a setta cash. She say no that is not mine and walk off.

The man follow her and say well...lewwe share the money, take it.

She again said no and walked off.

You believe a few weeks later they hold the man for robbing people, they used to lure them with the money and then take them by the atm to take out they cash.

See me....A man try a ting once telling me in town he go give me some air max sneakers for a $200 each if I give him some money to clear the barrel in the port. I was in meh school uniform and is in d drag when I was shopping he vibes meh.
I say lemme see the documents and the dotish imps pull out a Scotia Bank Deposit slip in crapaud foot handwriting saying to clear 50 pair air nike sneakers.

I run dat so fast eh.

Greed is what does make people do dotish ting.

I ent touching no bag of money in T&T I sorry.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

1]; } ?>