March 28, 2024, 02:25:53 PM

Author Topic: weh kinda trollin business is dat horse??  (Read 3131 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
weh kinda trollin business is dat horse??
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:45:55 PM »
Especially after ah hard lose! this is real sick behavior for ah big man, and ah wish the mods ban yuh bc you've been trollin the board for about two weeks now.  Oh fack it man enough already!   :frustrated:    :pissedoff:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:55:44 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: weh kinda trollin business is dat horse??
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 02:48:30 PM »
Who is that JC?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 02:48:57 PM »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 03:23:34 PM »
I now seeing all them thread he post in. Coach yuh gone mad boy?
Youtube Channel

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 04:06:05 PM »
regardless ah coache trollin, he damn right dat team atleast had some rhythm and defense coordination before d insurrectionist come on d scene, ah know yuh have ah man crush dem, believin dem to be freedom fighters or some shit, but shabazz have no right coachin no national team................steups
I pity the fool....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 04:22:59 PM »
Doh condone dat bullsh!t nah lefty man, iz three weeks now the man fackin up!! comeo
regardless ah coache trollin, he damn right dat team atleast had some rhythm and defense coordination before d insurrectionist come on d scene, ah know yuh have ah man crush dem, believin dem to be freedom fighters or some shit, but shabazz have no right coachin no national team................steups
Doh condone dah bullsh!t nah lefty man!  iz three weeks now the man fackin up wid the trolling.  yes we know shabbaz is wack, but does he have to post it on every single thread right after we lorse ah game?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:56:33 PM by just cool »

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 04:43:27 PM »
Doh condone dat bullsh!t nah lefty man, iz three weeks now the man fackin up!! comeo
Doh condone dah bullsh!t nah lefty man!  iz three weeks now the man fackin up wid the trolling.  yes we know shabbaz is wack, but does he have to post it on every single thread thread right after we lorse ah game?

I'll give yuh dat d trollin is shit, d message on d other hand..............
I pity the fool....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 05:13:11 PM »
Doh condone dah bullsh!t nah lefty man!  iz three weeks now the man fackin up wid the trolling.  yes we know shabbaz is wack, but does he have to post it on every single thread thread right after we lorse ah game?

if ah man in filthy raggedy smelly clothes was sellin good healthy great tasting food, would you patronize him?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 05:51:31 PM »
Coache is the forum vagrant hahaha.

Youtube Channel

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 06:41:34 PM »

if ah man in filthy raggedy smelly clothes was sellin good healthy great tasting food, would you patronize him?

point...point
I pity the fool....

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 07:07:43 PM »
I now seeing all them thread he post in. Coach yuh gone mad boy?

He crack up long time. Man does post & then answer he own post.
Sometimes what he write about does make sense, but oh shit man, the man does talk like he is Jose
Mourinho. Man don't sit back & even consider the kind of  :bs: dem coaches and players of T&T
does have to put up with.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 10:33:16 PM »
Money wastin with hotel, airline ticket, food, per diem, me eh know if players have to have insurance..all kind a money have to spend..why spend the money if yuh know de team goin and get one set ah licks..what is de point of travelling so far to get dat kind of licks?
I know dat licks was comin ever since Shabzz was hired.
Nothing wrong with the players. Kevin Carter..de people fraid de man ..why?.. de man have real speed..allyuh didn't see dey triple team de man and he get de foul outside de box?
All ah allyuh talkin stchippiddness fightin dong de young players..is high level football..they need leadership...
Shabazz cannot provide that ..the man DUNCE..
Say what allyuh want about me..we have de power to say de coach must go and allyuh so coward allyuh fraid to say de man eh good.
Yuh don't fire players..yuh fire COACH..this is FOOTBALL

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013, 07:44:52 AM »
Money wastin with hotel, airline ticket, food, per diem, me eh know if players have to have insurance..all kind a money have to spend..why spend the money if yuh know de team goin and get one set ah licks..what is de point of travelling so far to get dat kind of licks?
I know dat licks was comin ever since Shabzz was hired.
Nothing wrong with the players. Kevin Carter..de people fraid de man ..why?.. de man have real speed..allyuh didn't see dey triple team de man and he get de foul outside de box?
All ah allyuh talkin stchippiddness fightin dong de young players..is high level football..they need leadership...
Shabazz cannot provide that ..the man DUNCE..
Say what allyuh want about me..we have de power to say de coach must go and allyuh so coward allyuh fraid to say de man eh good.
Yuh don't fire players..yuh fire COACH..this is FOOTBALL

calm sensible and well put together as opposed to the nonsense yuh was doing before and FYI nobody.......well almost nobody want Shabazz anywhere near d National team but at this stage there simply isn't enough interest or influence to force dat......

I notice ah disturbin trend with this new TTFF .......d senior team played creditably in the early stage of the caribbean cup then shabbazz come on board, regression start, Cooper had the under 17 workin "OK-ish" suddenly Mister TD start appearing on d sidelines barkin Instruction and all fall down....two relative national coaching failures gettin in d mix and producing even more failure ....dem ting alone tellin me dat this TTFF still f**k up...jus slightly less so then d warner one
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 07:48:06 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2013, 01:12:48 PM »
Mr Lefty I appreciate you..is a one love still..I don't know  why people getting so bent outta shape and offended, I thought this world is virtual, why people getting they feelings hurt? I don't know..all I am saying is that  at this moment we should fire this coach.
If I was the coach and I was getting this type of result , I would fire myself..it is plain to see that whatever the vision of the coach is for this team has either manifested or failed to do so time and time again..
Either way ..it's not good for Trinidad football. Give the team back to Hutson Charles on an Interim basis..allow him some time to work with the team for the Gold Cup and go into the Gold Cup knowing that there would be more stability and predictability.
We shouldn't have high expectations because we are rebuilding..

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 01:49:35 PM »
Coache is the forum vagrant hahaha.

:rotfl:  :rotfl: take win!
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 01:51:27 PM »
Mr Lefty I appreciate you..is a one love still..I don't know  why people getting so bent outta shape and offended, I thought this world is virtual, why people getting they feelings hurt? I don't know..all I am saying is that  at this moment we should fire this coach.
If I was the coach and I was getting this type of result , I would fire myself..it is plain to see that whatever the vision of the coach is for this team has either manifested or failed to do so time and time again..
Either way ..it's not good for Trinidad football. Give the team back to Hutson Charles on an Interim basis..allow him some time to work with the team for the Gold Cup and go into the Gold Cup knowing that there would be more stability and predictability.
We shouldn't have high expectations because we are rebuilding..

we rebuilding since Noah crash the ark.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 02:21:27 PM »
We haven't played many games recently but a lil FYI for the new posters

You does have to give the board a lil breather after we get a proper cutarse. This isn't the first time we get a drubbing, unfortunately it won't be the last. Men does get lil over emotive but it's ok cause we love our football and the scoreline stings.

Jus give d board a 48 hours and it will be alright again.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

1]; } ?>