March 28, 2024, 12:47:59 PM

Author Topic: NY: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours, 6 Dead  (Read 1322 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
NY: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours, 6 Dead
« on: June 07, 2013, 06:42:20 PM »
NY: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours, 6 Dead
Monday June 3, 2013 4:59 AM - One Comment
A bloody weekend of gun violence in New York City has left six people dead. In just 48 hours, 25 people across four boroughs were shot, CBS reports.

The violence began Friday night when an 11-year-old Brooklyn girl, Tayloni Mazyck, was shot by a stray bullet in Bed-Stuy. The injury has left her paralyzed. The following night, The New York Daily News reports 15-year-old Sarah Rivera was shot in the leg when gunfire broke out in the Bronx. The bullet struck her as she was pushing a young child in a stroller to safety. 24 year-old Terrance Davis was shot and killed in the Bronx Friday night. Shabbos in Brooklyn, 23-year-old Antonio Wilson was shot and killed in Clinton Hill and 39-year-old Damion Riley was shot twice and killed in East Flatbush. In Crown Heights on Sunday, 25-year-old Damien Powell was shot in the torso and died. According to the News, his grieving mother collapsed at the scene. Also on Sunday, a man opened fire in Prospect Lefferts Gardens, hitting three people. Cops say 30-year-old Kevon Brown, who is wanted in the shootings, also fired his weapon at cops.

This weekend’s shootings account for 5 percent of the year’s total shootings so far.

The surge of violence this weekend brings the number of gun casualties in New York City to around 440 for 2013, still a 23 percent drop from the same time last year
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Re: NY: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours, 6 Dead
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 07:15:24 PM »
You know what is sad about this my cousin came from Pennsylvania to his daughter mother wake and he got shot right in the yard where the wake was,he died in Kings County Hospital. ,the daughter lost her mother and father in one week.

Weary if you living close by you might of heard the mother bawling last Saturday morning.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:24:38 PM by zuluwarrior »
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 11:03:46 PM »
You know what is sad about this my cousin came from Pennsylvania to his daughter mother wake and he got shot right in the yard where the wake was,he died in Kings County Hospital. ,the daughter lost her mother and father in one week.

Weary if you living close by you might of heard the mother bawling last Saturday morning.
These fackin niggers need to be back on the plantation, i wish the white man could get wicked again and start rounding up them fackin monkeys and putting them back in cages to work for free!!

right now they eh servin no good purpose so it's better they work for free to to corrupt the land.  i could only imagine how the ancestors must be rollin round in their grave to see how careless and reckless ah race black ppl has become.

imagine 60 yrs ago we couldn't even go in ah diner to order ah cup of coffee, now we so comfortable that we can't even stop for a minute and reverence the ancestors and what they went through for to be afforded with the opportunity to do the things they weren't allow to.

but instead we behave worst than wild animals. right now in the "young to middle age black experience" to show any sign of conscientiousness is deemed as being weak or soft, and the more "don't give ah damn" (reckless) you are, the more respected in the eyes of this age group you are.

if you ask me hip hop has ah huge part to play in this black genocide!! bc most hip hop artiste endorse street values and glorify ignorant and reckless behavior. there's no love, no communal awareness, no educational endorsement, respect for family and family values,

and if i had my way i would line up every rap star and march them off to jail for the genocide that is committed in the black community on ah daily, from brazil to nova scotia!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:06:48 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 12:02:26 AM »

Sorry to hear that breds... that real hard.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 08:27:43 AM »
summer time spike in violence

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 11:49:25 AM »
There were 4 murders in T&T in one night this week.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 12:46:41 PM »

These fackin niggers need to be back on the plantation, i wish the white man could get wicked again and start rounding up them fackin monkeys and putting them back in cages to work for free!!

be careful now just cool   you are married to a !!!!!!!!!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 06:43:08 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:@ Uncle Ruckus

1]; } ?>