April 19, 2024, 12:01:31 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Estonia Game (7-Jun-13).  (Read 21476 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Estonia Game (7-Jun-13).
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2013, 06:46:25 PM »
It is a sad day I eh remember this game till I heard the score in the sports news. D SW=WI. I doh remember when all yuh playin.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2013, 06:55:32 PM »
All d men who balling Bleeder does hold up d ball unnecessary - all yuh doh have d slightest idea bout fitball or never play for no team or never even kick ah lime in yuh life.. Yuh have to know yuh players ability, and Theobald does an exceptional job of understanding these various abilities.. I doh know what fitball all yuh watching, but he makes a series of penetrating passes to foot of the strikers, and his leadership on d field today is what was essential in encouraging d small juk and pass fitball dat had us enjoying most of d possession.. Not d usual boom kick to nobody.. Bleeder found himself playing very deep at times (which is fine by the way) this enabled d defenders to make the pass to him and eliminate d boom kick dong d road to loss it... However,one. Major problem was the attacking midfielder (Andre) was playing too far from Theobald and causing Daryl to have to come back too much at times to support... So for all d dum dums dat keep criticizing what in essence is effective fitball.... Please go and join ah lil clinic or club or someting and get some coaching to understand d beauty of dis game

what ah laugh

ent d purest level ah mudda cant kaka I read from tea bag in a while
I pity the fool....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2013, 10:40:29 PM »
It is a sad day I eh remember this game till I heard the score in the sports news. D SW=WI. I doh remember when all yuh playin.
Good!! bc we don't need no wagonist killin the vibes, now scram wid yuh negative self!

yuh always comin on here acting like yuh don't care and yuh dun wid T&T football, if that's the case then ride out, nobody eh tie yuh to the computer!! stueewwpppsss!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2013, 05:49:20 AM »
Now, was that really necessary?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2013, 06:41:58 PM »
Good!! bc we don't need no wagonist killin the vibes, now scram wid yuh negative self!

yuh always comin on here acting like yuh don't care and yuh dun wid T&T football, if that's the case then ride out, nobody eh tie yuh to the computer!! stueewwpppsss!!
Is a free site, who is you to tell people they is waggonist, and they should ride out? save us all from your stupid and stop posting....yuh lil bachanalist.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2013, 07:19:24 AM »

Is a free site, who is you to tell people they is waggonist, and they should ride out? save us all from your stupid and stop posting....yuh lil bachanalist.
It's obvious you looking for ah cock tuh bruise up your gums, when yuh see dat you must be in heat, but you're ah little too late bc true trini ride out already, so yuh miss your opportunity.

maybe you could find him on face book if yuh lucky, if it's ah man yuh really looking for then he's your man, ah heard it through the grape vine that he have ah golden gun so be careful.

one more thing pussyhole, you could never run me from this site, and if yuh don't believe me then keep on trying, i will make yuh life miserable if that's where yuh want tuh take it.

the last man who was playing forum police give up the job and hightail it, so the job is yours if yuh want it. but be warned, i'm not bakes, i will make yuh cry tears.

keep it coming airgirl, i live for this sh!t.

and yuh want to drink bush for ppl fever, come wid it!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 07:24:59 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>