April 18, 2024, 04:12:09 PM

Author Topic: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested  (Read 4570 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2013, 05:46:16 PM »
Fella have anger issues. It will happen again with someone else

Some ah allyuh just like to bump allyuh gums.  He have "anger issues" based on what... this one incident?  What else in his history suggests "anger issues"?  He deserve whatever punishment he get for assaulting her because unless she was attacking him she shouldn't have hit her.  He also deserve whatever he get because he shoulda know from jump de kinda violent, explosive guttersnipe he was dealing with.

http://www.oprah.com/own-iyanla-fix-my-life/Evelyn-Lozada-on-Her-Outrageous-Basketball-Wives-Behavior-Video

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2013, 05:48:39 PM »
JC you on to something but I didn't want to comment bc I don't support domestic abuse but this woman is a handful for those who've seen her on NBA wives etc. She portray's a sort of thuggish mentality always in the midst of violence and fighting, at least that's how she comes across. Now when Chad made the decision to marry her I was surprized! I mean she looks good don't get me wrong but her aggressive attitude is something else.

Chad Johnson isn't known to be a violent fella, he more likes attention and foolishness. I personally thinks he plays around too much sometimes but he could've been provoked to the point where he laid his hand (head) on her because she will test your patience. I wonder why Antoine Walker divorced her when she could been seen as a dime piece to many.

I dunno what shit DHW on... Chad Johnson never had any anger issues, as you point out (and as can be seen repeatedly in the clip from the link I provided), if anything is he 'wife' who had de anger management issues.  Of all the dimes floating arung South Florida I find it hard to believe she's de best he coulda do.

1]; } ?>