April 28, 2024, 06:42:35 AM

Author Topic: Shabazz looks for travel help to the US.  (Read 9382 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Shabazz looks for travel help to the US.
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2013, 07:20:24 PM »
Wat happen, moderators sleepin or wat? SMDH!

Like dey wake up.
Somebody edit my post  :)

SMH!

Shake harder...

I think you were spot on. It's not the first occasion that VB geh a lil too gratuitous with that language. (I was smh @ the gall of his insertion of a smiley face in his comment).

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2013, 04:26:37 AM »

Like dey wake up.

SMH!

Shake harder...

I think you were spot on. It's not the first occasion that VB geh a lil too gratuitous with that language. (I was smh @ the gall of his insertion of a smiley face in his comment).

It's not the first time VB responded to such language, putting the shoe on the other foot.

Not surprisingly, you seeing what you want to see. And it probably won't be the only time either.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:36:31 AM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2013, 08:05:01 AM »

Like dey wake up.

SMH!

Shake harder...

It's not the first time VB responded to such language, putting the shoe on the other foot.

Not surprisingly, you seeing what you want to see. And it probably won't be the only time either.

Laughable charge.

I see both you and the person you were engaging as having acted inappropriately on this and on other occasions. But leave that fella out of it, and address this squarely yuhself... I've gone firmly on the record with the other poster, so the nonsense about me seeing what I want to see ... yuh could haul that elsewhere.

The fact is you have a purposeful tendency of using certain words as if innocuous in intent, but in fact, your actual intent is far from benign, innocent or merely the casual result of "putting the shoe on the other foot." Stick to trivia. I doh traffic in folly.

JC has said some horrendous things on this forum ... practically all in passion and out of emotion. Your acknowledged calculus is more disturbing. Time to start seeing the world more reflectively rather than refractively and reflexively. Cyah see how you have any moral high ground here at all, yet adventurous enough to suggest I wearing blinders? Steups!

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:10:11 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2013, 10:32:04 AM »

Like dey wake up.

SMH!

Shake harder...

Laughable charge.

I see both you and the person you were engaging as having acted inappropriately on this and on other occasions. But leave that fella out of it, and address this squarely yuhself... I've gone firmly on the record with the other poster, so the nonsense about me seeing what I want to see ... yuh could haul that elsewhere.

The fact is you have a purposeful tendency of using certain words as if innocuous in intent, but in fact, your actual intent is far from benign, innocent or merely the casual result of "putting the shoe on the other foot." Stick to trivia. I doh traffic in folly.

JC has said some horrendous things on this forum ... practically all in passion and out of emotion. Your acknowledged calculus is more disturbing. Time to start seeing the world more reflectively rather than refractively and reflexively. Cyah see how you have any moral high ground here at all, yet adventurous enough to suggest I wearing blinders? Steups!

Unlike yourself I  can make my point in a succinct manner.

As regards to my original response to you, there is no evidence to contradict me.

You may not approve of the response itself; however, there is nothing to suggest otherwise other than your opinion.
You are right, on certain occasions, it's not innocuous, but rather there to open the blinders of some.

You may not approve of the delivery but I simply respond to certain brands of ignorance. To quote you, it's far from benign or folly, I never preached otherwise. You have obviously taken it a certain way but what is good for the goose is good for the gander or shouldn't be had by either.

VB

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2013, 11:43:02 AM »

Like dey wake up.

SMH!

Shake harder...

Laughable charge.

As regards to my original response to you, there is no evidence to contradict me.

You may not approve of the response itself; however, there is nothing to suggest otherwise other than your opinion.
You are right, on certain occasions, it's not innocuous, but rather there to open the blinders of some.

You may not approve of the delivery but I simply respond to certain brands of ignorance. To quote you, it's far from benign or folly, I never preached otherwise. You have obviously taken it a certain way but what is good for the goose is good for the gander or shouldn't be had by either.

VB

I promised my self never to respond to anything from you ever again, not bc i have disdain for you, but bc you are without understanding, and you are driven by racist intent based on your up bringing which you seem to have a hard time ridding your self of, but nonetheless i will say what is necessary and leave you to your own demise.

i was wrong for using the C word, and i will like to apologize to all the east indian members who have taken offense, i was wrong, even though my intent for using the word was to show this guy how racist he truly is, and that he's still stuck in the 1800s, but i had absolutely no malicious intentions.

to whom this may concern, if you are truly worldly and evolved as you pretend to be, then when you are insulted in a way that is "ignorant" according to you, then the upright thing to do in that instance would be to take the higher road and be graceful under fire, but since you did not, then in the eyes of the on lookers you may appear just as bad, or even worst than the agitator.

and it's very clear that you are not evolved enough to be the bigger man, so i will bid you a pleasant day.    tschus.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:21:51 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2013, 11:52:50 AM »
I could hear my boy Gus Johnson (yes I said it) giving Shabazz (murdering terrorist) and Charles' (ex-soldier) backgrounds during GC commentary, yuh couldn't make dis stuff if you effing tried!!! Good Lord.

Not to take any sides here but who exactly did he murder? Trinis does accept too much sh^t...Look at how much sh^t that country going through and not one violent protests or anything of the sort...Other countries they riot if the food price go up by 5 cents...Is time those in charge feel the wrath of the people. I respect all who attempt to keep the government honest.

Are you that uniformed?  Where did the riots occur for a price increase of 5 cent? Did you make that up or is this just another exaggeration?  And you really think that in this age of terrorism, a participant or collaborator in a murderous coup shouldn't be taken seriously?  Lastly, it is a lesson that we are responsible for our actions, and that the past often comes back to haunt us.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2013, 12:49:38 PM »

Like dey wake up.

SMH!

Shake harder...

Laughable charge.

VB

It's correct, honorable and appropriate to educate the forum on hypocrisy or double-standards regarding the experience of citizens of Indian descent in Trinidad & Tobago. I don't support woeful tales of comparative misery such that one ethnic experience has a legacy of more significant detriment than the other. Leh me tell yah, I understand that a portion of the historical discourse in T&T has been painted in a way that marginalized Indo-T&T. That is historical reality.

I not on the use of pejorative language. I doh support nutten that will rivet ethnic divides. Iz high time you subscribe to that view in word and deed. Yuh cyah use that kind of language selectively. Yuh either support it or you don't. Period.

What ah trying to tell yah, is that when yuh want to bring attention to issues of this nature that concern you ... pelting ethnically insensitive big rocks not going to get yuh progress.

I doh have to contradict you because your response concedes that my initial comment to you was rooted in truth. Plus, just because you repeat a word that has been used pejoratively to describe a group with which you identify, doh mean that it's okay to sling a parallel pejorative (whatever your intent).

Dichotomizing the world into African and Indian, in a conversation with JC will not produce universal truth and cannot produce universal truth  ... because that is not his lens of priority and because he has a valid truthful experience too. The least allyuh could do is use this as a mutually respectful basis of departure for future discussions of this nature ... rather than as an arrival at an unproductive final conclusion.

Aside from that, you end up projecting biases in your choice of words ... not necessarily because yuh racist, but because you have a historical frustration with what decades of an African-focused cultural narrative in Trinidad & Tobago has produced. Ultimately that deletes from the sensitivity and education yuh want to share, and creates at minimum an inference of prejudice.

Yuh right, not succinct ... exhaustive. Take heed.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:55:11 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2013, 03:59:54 PM »

Like dey wake up.

SMH!

Shake harder...

Laughable charge.

VB

I promised my self never to respond to anything from you ever again, not bc i have disdain for you, but bc you are without understanding, and you are driven by racist intent based on your up bringing which you seem to have a hard time ridding your self of, but nonetheless i will say what is necessary and leave you to your own demise.

i was wrong for using the C word, and i will like to apologize to all the east indian members who have taken offense, i was wrong, even though my intent for using the word was to show this guy how racist he truly is, and that he's still stuck in the 1800s, but i had absolutely no malicious intentions.

to whom this may concern, if you are truly worldly and evolved as you pretend to be, then when you are insulted in a way that is "ignorant" according to you, then the upright thing to do in that instance would be to take the higher road and be graceful under fire, but since you did not, then in the eyes of the on lookers you may appear just as bad, or even worst than the agitator.

and it's very clear that you are not evolved enough to be the bigger man, so i will bid you a pleasant day.
    tschus.

I never assumed any pretense of being worldly or evolved.
However, I agree with you, I should take the high road. And no, I am not the bigger man.
I am far from a Ghandi or Mandela, although it is something to aspire to.

You and I may not be on the same page. But it takes some class and guts to admit you were wrong and to apologize.
Likewise, I do the same. If I were the bigger man, I would have found a more evolved way to respond.

VB

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2013, 04:11:53 PM »
He eh have to worry about VISA again.

This was de real reason he did not accept de assistant job.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »
He should never get a visa nor should never been given the opportunity to coach T&T. Also any monies owed to him should go towards paying for his part in the destruction of public and private business as well as towards the families murdered by these assholes.

May their names and their form of religion be always spat upon.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2013, 06:28:03 PM »
Haha you hitting hard boy
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>