Should coach Hart quit T&T?

No
8 (36.4%)
Yes
3 (13.6%)
Stay Under Circumstance
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Stephen Hart Thread  (Read 131091 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: BREAKING NEWS...... Stephen Hart is Trinidad and Tobago Head Coach.
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2013, 11:15:24 PM »
Allyuh notice what kinda xenophobic society allyuh livin in eh, all of ah sudden there's no mo talk about foreign coaches, though stephen hart is as foreign as yuh could get!

this man bounce from the scene 30 yrs ago, lived worked and learned his craft in canada, so it's safe to say that he's ah transplanted canadian, but yet there's no quorums with him taking the reins, but it's ah problem for leo, even though he hart boxed bread out the mouth of two of our local "good ole boys", yet no prattle!

i have to give it to timkee, he's ah smart cookie! he knows just how to silence the critics, well done raymond, jack eh want nothing wid you.

ah have tuh tip meh hat off to mr lennox watson as well for getting the ball rolling and not getting in the way of progress.

good luck stephen hart, yuh go need it with these ultra phobes.   

You doh know what yuh talking about.
WHICH IS INACCURATE, SH IS NOT A FOREIGN COACH, OR TRINIDAD IS NOT A XENOPHOBIC SOCIETY??

SH is a friend of the family and a great player and coach and above all hes more trini than most on this board and back home in tt...

it have a lot of people who live in tt but are the furthest thing from being trini, they wish and talk like they are from another country with an identity crisis..

so i dont know what jus cool rant is about, its foolish to compare beenhakker with SH, like if SH is not trini
Breds yuh talking out yuh batty again, read first before yuh jump nah!

in case yuh don't know, i welcome SH appointment bro!! all i was saying was that trinis so fackin xenophobic that they would make ah big deal ova ah man like beenhakker, which IMO i rate way more than SH, but with the same breath would gracefully welcome hart with open arms just bc he's ah trini, though the both of them was replacing two local good ole boys.

tuh tell yuh the truth im happy for the appointment and can't wait to see his brand, but would trinis have been so kind to terry fenwick though he's been living and coaching there for over a decade??

you say hart is yuh fren, how long has he been residing in canada?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:18:46 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2013, 12:19:13 AM »
Just Cool the fact is that yuh try to set up some kinda dichotomy between Hart and Beenhakker, whether yuh is friend or not yuh make ah grand pronouncement about him being Canadian transplant and what not.  Steve Hart no matter where he live remained more connected to the local game than you realize.  At the end of the day we shouldn't even be entertaining these silly-ass local vs. foreign conversations, so yuh kinda walk yuhself into dat one.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2013, 12:32:49 AM »
Allyuh notice what kinda xenophobic society allyuh livin in eh, all of ah sudden there's no mo talk about foreign coaches, though stephen hart is as foreign as yuh could get!

this man bounce from the scene 30 yrs ago, lived worked and learned his craft in canada, so it's safe to say that he's ah transplanted canadian, but yet there's no quorums with him taking the reins, but it's ah problem for leo, even though he hart boxed bread out the mouth of two of our local "good ole boys", yet no prattle!

i have to give it to timkee, he's ah smart cookie! he knows just how to silence the critics, well done raymond, jack eh want nothing wid you.

ah have tuh tip meh hat off to mr lennox watson as well for getting the ball rolling and not getting in the way of progress.

good luck stephen hart, yuh go need it with these ultra phobes.   

You doh know what yuh talking about.
WHICH IS INACCURATE, SH IS NOT A FOREIGN COACH, OR TRINIDAD IS NOT A XENOPHOBIC SOCIETY??

SH is a friend of the family and a great player and coach and above all hes more trini than most on this board and back home in tt...

it have a lot of people who live in tt but are the furthest thing from being trini, they wish and talk like they are from another country with an identity crisis..

so i dont know what jus cool rant is about, its foolish to compare beenhakker with SH, like if SH is not trini
Breds yuh talking out yuh batty again, read first before yuh jump nah!

in case yuh don't know, i welcome SH appointment bro!! all i was saying was that trinis so fackin xenophobic that they would make ah big deal ova ah man like beenhakker, which IMO i rate way more than SH, but with the same breath would gracefully welcome hart with open arms just bc he's ah trini, though the both of them was replacing two local good ole boys.

tuh tell yuh the truth im happy for the appointment and can't wait to see his brand, but would trinis have been so kind to terry fenwick though he's been living and coaching there for over a decade??

you say hart is yuh fren, how long has he been residing in canada?

SH is better than fenwick and all other so called local coaches, hart is not local in terms of his residence, just like yourself, but it doesn't take away from the fact he is trini.

i rather have SH as coach than beenhakker and not bc hes a friend but bc he will be there when beenhakker is gone and he understands the culture and is a former player, plus hes young and can grow with the team, he brings a wealth of experience from canada and has the organizational skills to lead. nuff said

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2013, 02:25:02 AM »
Looking at this discussion, can I ask what makes T&T so different to other developing football nation's that it becomes such a huge deal over what the nationality, Race (?) and residency status should be of a national coach.

Outside Europe and South America the vast majority of nations have had long histories hiring foreign over local and in most cases still do! Budget and quality of resume of applicants should be the key factors in employing a coach, if a local is on par with others at this point I agree that local knowledge should be taken into account.

We have generally employed locals to run the national team and I would'nt say they have achieved enough significant success to support this desire to remain local. Surely the appointment of SH is a good thing, he may not live in T&T or coach in the Pro league but he was born and raised in the country, coaches in the region so is fully aware of our most regular opponents and has much more experience of coaching on the international stage than any current local coach.

I don't get the anger and disgust expressed by some.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:26:42 AM by Rodney »

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2013, 03:12:19 AM »
Well said Rodney, xenophobia at its best
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2013, 04:21:48 AM »
My point basically was that we are a xenophobic society, and i used hart as an example of our xenophobia, bc the out rage dissipated from local media one day to another based on the nationality of the coach.

beenhakker was announced and the local fraternity when off, then hart was announced and they were silent, this was my point.

even if hart was making more money than beenie it still would not incur such outrage, bc ah local boy was getting paid, but if the other way around? "ah foreigner getting ova on we stupid foreign struck trinis" would be the cry, this is my point.

i don't give ah fork if hart lived six months out the year in canada, and has ah castle in trinidad where he spends his winters, the point iz, he's coming home with knowledge and experience acquired in foreign, just like beenie coming with his wealth of knowledge from ah foreign land, which makes them foreign coaches!

i really hate tuh debate with fellas on here, bc they sooooo rigid in their analysis and seldom let things ride in order to see the bigger picture.

the only difference is hart is trinidadian and beenhakker is not!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2013, 04:22:13 AM »
I don't give a damn where the Coach is from, once he is the best viable option for TT.

I've always believed that the Dutch philosophy is the best way to go for TT.
If I had had my way, We would've had a Dutch Coach with a Dutch assistant and a local as the third Coach.
Perhaps the Asst. could've been given the U-20 squad during quiet periods for the Sr. team.

SH could've been in charge of the U-16 or U-18 team on a long term plan to qualify for the age specific WCs, ie. live in long term camps etc.

The truth is no matter what the TTFFA does, you could see areas for improvement.

This is a helluva step in the right direction. Neither man has a rep as a Yes man. Which means THEY or in this case SH will be picking the team.

I just hope the TTFA give the man an international program and don't expect results based on a TT Pro League 11.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2013, 07:28:32 AM »
I think whoever is trying to bring up this discussion of a xenophobic society is just looking for attention... Not relevant to this thread whatsoever  :bs:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2013, 11:17:14 AM »
I think whoever is trying to bring up this discussion of a xenophobic society is just looking for attention... Not relevant to this thread whatsoever  :bs:
What's not so relevant?

the thread is about football isn't, it's about stephen hart and beenhakker being appointed as coach and director of football isn't it, it's also about shabbaz and charles being out of jobs as a result isn't it, so why is anything i said irrelevant since it was based on hart, beehakker and the two former coaches??

since the topic was about football, when it was announced that beenhakker was appointed the new head coach of the socawarriors the media lit up with bad reviews from "LOCAL" football gurus and coaches alike, with 99% of them against the appointment citing that loyalty to the "local" coaches should have been observed. is that not true?

then three days later hart, whom part of the conversation was about, was appointed head coach, yet  two days after that appointment, not one article opposing his post, even though the circumstances remained the same for the two "local" coaches that were displaced ( which was a major concern for the local football fraternity), leaving me to believe that the only reason beenhakker's appointment as head coach was opposed in the first place was due to him not being a T&T national.  is that not true??

now bc this was a grave matter of concern "to me", and being a member of a football forum called SWO, i decided to go to this forum to verbalized my concerns since this was a football related matter. so that did i.

i went on to explain that this dissatisfaction was due to our xenophobic culture, and had nothing to do with coaches being displaced or the federation splurging on a foreign coach, bc after stephen hart was appointed coach, there were no further concerns in this regard. is that not true??

IMO the situation remained the same bc charless and shabbaz was still out the door, big money would still be spend on the new coach and to add to that, they also have to pay beenhakker for his services as well, which is an added expense. yet still, not one word from the restless natives, yuh know why?? bc they hired a "home boy".

now if that's not xenophobia, if that's not football related, if that has nothing to do with hart, beenhakker, charles or shabbaz, and last but not least, if that's not relevant to the thread, then fack me, :-[  i'm lost as lost could be.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:21:35 AM by just cool »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 20, 2013, 11:58:32 AM »
 :rotfl:  Yeah yuh lost, first Hart is as foreign as they come, now he's a Trini  :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2013, 12:39:53 PM »
:rotfl:  Yeah yuh lost, first Hart is as foreign as they come, now he's a Trini  :rotfl:

???

Where is this contradiction in jus cool post?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2013, 01:21:45 PM »
What's not so relevant?

the thread is about football isn't, it's about stephen hart and beenhakker being appointed as coach and director of football isn't it, it's also about shabbaz and charles being out of jobs as a result isn't it, so why is anything i said irrelevant since it was based on hart, beehakker and the two former coaches??

since the topic was about football, when it was announced that beenhakker was appointed the new head coach of the socawarriors the media lit up with bad reviews from "LOCAL" football gurus and coaches alike, with 99% of them against the appointment citing that loyalty to the "local" coaches should have been observed. is that not true?

then three days later hart, whom part of the conversation was about, was appointed head coach, yet  two days after that appointment, not one article opposing his post, even though the circumstances remained the same for the two "local" coaches that were displaced ( which was a major concern for the local football fraternity), leaving me to believe that the only reason beenhakker's appointment as head coach was opposed in the first place was due to him not being a T&T national.  is that not true??

now bc this was a grave matter of concern "to me", and being a member of a football forum called SWO, i decided to go to this forum to verbalized my concerns since this was a football related matter. so that did i.

i went on to explain that this dissatisfaction was due to our xenophobic culture, and had nothing to do with coaches being displaced or the federation splurging on a foreign coach, bc after stephen hart was appointed coach, there were no further concerns in this regard. is that not true??

IMO the situation remained the same bc charless and shabbaz was still out the door, big money would still be spend on the new coach and to add to that, they also have to pay beenhakker for his services as well, which is an added expense. yet still, not one word from the restless natives, yuh know why?? bc they hired a "home boy".

now if that's not xenophobia, if that's not football related, if that has nothing to do with hart, beenhakker, charles or shabbaz, and last but not least, if that's not relevant to the thread, then fack me, :-[  i'm lost as lost could be.

That is one hell of an assumption you are making!!! ::) I think the problem people have is despite their love for Bennie, they are concerned that he may not be here for the long haul. That initial 2 month thing raised a lot of eyebrows. The people don't want quick fixes for the Gold cup and yet another contribution to an old man's retirement fund. There are no such concerns when it comes to Hart.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »
What's not so relevant?

That is one hell of an assumption you are making!!! ::) I think the problem people have is despite their love for Bennie, they are concerned that he may not be here for the long haul. That initial 2 month thing raised a lot of eyebrows. The people don't want quick fixes for the Gold cup and yet another contribution to an old man's retirement fund. There are no such concerns when it comes to Hart.
:beermug: :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2013, 02:28:46 PM »
Socapro the ppl down there are not so collective and shrewd to calculate all that you applauded.

the reasons they specify for not wanting beenhakker was mainly bc they wanted lenience for charles and shabbaz, not his age or the length of his proposed stay.

they believed that the pair should be given a reprieve to go to the gold cup and prove their worth since they were the ones who got them to the gold cup in the first place. no one really cared if beenie was appointed for two months or two yrs, they were more concerned with the lump sum of money, than the time of the tenure.

as for this redman fella, he don't even know what he's beefin about, IMO he's being facetious bc he had no argument in the first place.

i believe he was offended bc i called trinis xenphobic, so he said that was irrelevant to the discourse, yet when i pointed it out, he then veered off course on to another topic accusing me for making false assumptions,

well off course i was assuming, but to some extent i think i was on point with this assumption, after all, every concerned for the coaches went out the window when they found out that their locals were replace by another local.  problem solved!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:32:06 PM by just cool »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2013, 03:22:30 PM »
I jes addin my opinion here.

From what I gather...is less a case of "xenophobia" and more a case of the perceived treatment of locally based coaches, from TTFF and to some extent Government, vs the treatment of overseas based coaches from the same entities.

Anyone would feel aggrieved if they doing a job and don't get paid for it, only to be passed over for the same job by someone else.  What aggravates the situation even more is that whoever gets the job likely will not only get paid...but get paid more too.

When TTFF lost it's main and often times ONLY sponsor in Jack Warner, the football still had to carry on regardless.  Add to that the lack of funding from Government and SOMEBODY had to take the reins in that situation.  The show still goes on.  Looks like that somebody was actually 2 people....Hutson Charles and Jamal Shabazz

I have no idea under what terms they were given the position...what was promised or not promised.  But if it is true that they were not paid AND only found out about the appointments of Beenhakker and Hart through the media...then that speaks to a very basic and complete lack of RESPECT.

This is the gist of what I getting from this whole situation.  It may be clouded by sensationalist labels of "foreign vs local", "xenophobia" etc...but I think it fundamentally comes down to a RESPECT issue.  Most people want RESPECT and RESPECT cuts both ways.

That said...there are always other sides to the story so maybe it not playing out exactly as it's being portrayed.  I guess time will tell.  I only hope that whoever is involved from both parties...coaches and administration can find a way to treat each other the way we would want ourselves to be treated.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2013, 04:26:07 PM »
Nice view Palos @Reply #134 , I'm inclined to agree with your assessment of the scenario.  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2013, 04:32:36 PM »

???

It there in the posts, doh make meh put it in quotes, jc go say ah stalkin him.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2013, 06:00:30 PM »

???

It there in the posts, doh make meh put it in quotes, jc go say ah stalkin him.
stuueeppsss, yuhs ah girl or what??

all this mama man talk bout i say this and that and tralalalala, you would swear that ah man on trial for his life or sumting. ssttuueeepppssss!!!

and all this would not even be an issue if you knew how to read and analyze what yuh read. i went through this wid sharks and contro, i eh think i want tuh go through that wid you nah.

FF since yuh ask i will repeat what i said, verbatim. i said and i quote "all of ah sudden there's no mo talk about foreign coaches, though stephen hart is as foreign as you could get". the very next line was, " this man bounced from the scene 30 yrs ago, lived worked and learned his craft in canada, so it's safe to say he's ah transplanted canadian".

now where in that quote did i insert that this man was not ah native trinidadian?? hence the reason i used the transplanted canadian and played the xenophobic card, bc hart caught no flack from the local media.

this clown here always have tuh nitpick and put ppl on display, when he knows very well it was not my intention to portray hart as an all out foreigner.

this is real silly woman talk. when yuh see fellas behaving so, the only solution you could come up wid is that these fellas probably wore helmets when they was little oui, bc their reading comprehension skills lacking bad.

some fellas silly for so boy!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:06:32 PM by just cool »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2013, 09:04:53 PM »
In the real world "as foreign as you can get" does not apply by any stretch of the imagination to a born Trini who migrated as a teen.
Of course you too sensitive to admit that.  All de gyul talk is just your insecurity showing, I eh go bother wit dat.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2013, 09:42:18 PM »
My point basically was that we are a xenophobic society, and i used hart as an example of our xenophobia, bc the out rage dissipated from local media one day to another based on the nationality of the coach.

beenhakker was announced and the local fraternity when off, then hart was announced and they were silent, this was my point.

even if hart was making more money than beenie it still would not incur such outrage, bc ah local boy was getting paid, but if the other way around? "ah foreigner getting ova on we stupid foreign struck trinis" would be the cry, this is my point.

i don't give ah fork if hart lived six months out the year in canada, and has ah castle in trinidad where he spends his winters, the point iz, he's coming home with knowledge and experience acquired in foreign, just like beenie coming with his wealth of knowledge from ah foreign land, which makes them foreign coaches!

i really hate tuh debate with fellas on here, bc they sooooo rigid in their analysis and seldom let things ride in order to see the bigger picture.

Did Lincoln Phillips get his "wealth of knowledge" at home or abroad?  I think, in your attempt to make your Xenophobia point about TnT, you used a bad example. Plain and simple.

I don't think TnT would baulk at Mourinho or Ferguson coming; maybe  its the dutchman who is the problem here. Maybe people are looking at what he's done for TnT - what he could do for TnT- and if it worth 1 mil TT/mth.

Maybe is time TnT went with the Italian style as opposed to the dutch!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2013, 01:08:53 AM »

Did Lincoln Phillips get his "wealth of knowledge" at home or abroad?  I think, in your attempt to make your Xenophobia point about TnT, you used a bad example. Plain and simple.

I don't think TnT would baulk at Mourinho or Ferguson coming; maybe  its the dutchman who is the problem here. Maybe people are looking at what he's done for TnT - what he could do for TnT- and if it worth 1 mil TT/mth.

Maybe is time TnT went with the Italian style as opposed to the dutch!
I think we might be going with our own style seeing that the coach is Trini and knows the strengths and weaknesses of our players.  :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2013, 04:42:22 AM »
Fack it i'm tired of being accommodating so here's what!!

all who don't like what i said could eat sh!t cakes and bark @ the moon! simple.

i was trying to be kind but allyuh force meh hand! in reality T&T is ah sh!t hole!! yes from the top to the bottom, yes i said it! i've never seen anything on that island that has redeeming qualities as far as the leaders and the masses was concerned. you ppl are 200 yrs behind and yuhs need to play catch up, and real fast.

the only thing that has kept T&T up in the eyes of the world was the grass roots ppl who were exceptional, that made it through in spite of all the mismanagement, and believe me there was and still is gross mismanagement going on on that bastard rock!!

trinidad is ah blessed country, but cursed @ the same time, it's blessed with natural beauty, natural resources, wonderful climate, great cuisine, a great history, overly talented ppl, and @ one time, imo that is, one of the most tranquil places on earth,

but it's also cursed!! with white collar thieves, sheep like masses, uncaring politicians, backward xenophobic ppl who hate positive change, bad minded detractors with no vision, who's only purpose is to hurt progress (jack warner, ANR robinson, carl hudson phillips, basdeo panday, watson duke, dexter skeene, just to name ah few).

to show you how dastardly of a society T&T is, could you imagine in 1985 T&T had less than 1 million ppl with the 3rd best GDP in the western hemisphere, who had a heavy oil boom with no substantial debt, yet in 1985, after making hundreds of billion from the oil boom, the Treasury was damn near empty,

and here's the gist, we are a small island 37 x 50 miles yet we had the same infrastructure that was left by the crown, so after 23 yrs of independence and hundreds of billion later, all we could musta up was a hospital which was a white elephant for a long time (eric williams med complex) a stadium HSC, and a highway butler HWY??

and to add injury, most of our ambitious ppl had to run out the place bc there was no opportunity to be had! and the worst part, the ppl never held the government to account, but rather, made excuses for their failure just bc we are a ppl who hate to hear the truth.

we all know what happens when your brightest young minds leave your shores for greener pastures? yes, your country suffers, it's called a brain drain!! that's why T&T is in the condition that it finds itself in today with the crime and lawlessness. half of the ambitious ppl left and most of the duds stayed and made more duds!

so all who talking bout i like to bring down the country have some fackin gall! i don't need to do that, bc the visionless leaders already did it for me! so allyuh could keep trinidad, the only fackin thing i like bout T&T is the football, and yuh dun know the condition that's in! 

trinis who live in foreign have so much nerve that it erks me to my very core tuh hear them talk sometimes! they hate tuh hear anything critical bout trinidad, constructive or other wise.

they also love to paint this image of a fabulous trinidad just bc two weeks out of the yr they get to go down there and shake their arses and forget abou life for a while, then they come back braying bout how trini nice, yet they dare not repatriate!

it nice bc they don't have to deal with mass inflation, escalating heinous violent crime with a corrupt police force @ that, record high HIV rates, a terrible health care system, bad infrastructure, light and water cut offs, horrible customer service..... even worst than in some war torn countries, but they have the nerve to paint a picture of this utopia, just bc they are proud to be trinis. proud of what exactly??!!

these ppl can't get nothing right! just look @ how they took ah fine piece of music like soca and calypso and turned it into a watered down version of dub, imagine jamaicans telling me that we are copying their music bc soca was sh!t and they wanted tuh make it more marketable so they mixing it with dub, which everyone who knows music know that dub only have two fackin chords if so much.

so we trade ah better musical formula for ah two chord disaster. hek we even trade ah peaceful society to follow the yanks and the yardies with their barbarism.  what a smart ppl you are!

like i said, who doh like it, bite it!    :cursing:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:04:40 PM by just cool »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2013, 05:23:38 AM »
JC i ent read your last post, but sometimes it good to be just be cool and not try to offend. I'm sure i'm not the only person who thinks your main observation is valid - ie Hoopla for Beenie, none for Hart -> Theory behind observation: Xenophobia. Perfectly logical, and i haven't seen a better Theory put forward to explain your observation. good.
Palos Reply #134 (thanx Pro for demonstrating that you could even do that), your observation there have me wary amid all the excitement on the board over the last week. Just the modus of how everything went down leave a sour taste in my mouth. Remind me of how Jack would operate. Slightly more refined. Make me wonder when Horner say time soon come for jack to step back in the picture (knowing how dotish a large segment of the population is). Whaz the scene. Eventually I want to know where the money come from.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2013, 09:42:03 AM »
well I for one glad JC finally get all that off he chest...He doh like local Trini, doh like foreign trini. He is niether and both. He like the football, but it sucks, cause it's played and managed by the local and foreign trinis he doh like. What I also get is he hate heself, but there is hope, cause he has faced that truth, and if we face it too, be ashamed of weself, then we could actively persue(not sure why we doing that if we hate it) all that we don't like and fix it(not sure if is the country or weself) to the point where we can like it(country & self) again. But we afraid of change & foreign, so we not listening to nobody, cause we doh like nobody...simple  :devil:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 21, 2013, 09:59:54 AM »
well I for one glad JC finally get all that off he chest...He doh like local Trini, doh like foreign trini. He is niether and both. He like the football, but it sucks, cause it's played and managed by the local and foreign trinis he doh like. What I also get is he hate heself, but there is hope, cause he has faced that truth, and if we face it too, be ashamed of weself, then we could actively persue(not sure why we doing that if we hate it) all that we don't like and fix it(not sure if is the country or weself) to the point where we can like it(country & self) again. But we afraid of change & foreign, so we not listening to nobody, cause we doh like nobody...simple  :devil:
Spoken like ah true trini, always talk like they on to something, but in the end it's all for laughs and put downs.

yuhs ah fella who love the sound of yuh own voice (it seems) bc every time you post folks need ah mind reader to decipher what you typed, bc for the most part it's written in abstract gibberish and sounds like babbling, yet i don't trip bc maybe that's how yuh get off.

it's funny how you could come up with the fact that i hate myself simply bc i don't rate trinidad like yuhs do, hek, if i rate ah place sooo much, yuh better believe i would be living there full time.

but just like i mentioned in my last post, foreign based love to big up trini especially after they've  vacationed there for a week, but would never consider living there for fear of crime, poverty, lack of opportunity and modern conveniences.

yet if anyone has the balls to disagree, then they are seen as unpatriotic or self haters and is greeted with great contempt, go figure.

sometimes i feel like you ppl deserve every thing yuh get and more from your leaders, sometimes i like to think ah few jack warners would be good for trinbago, mamaguye you and take your sh!t while telling you how great you are!

mamagism that's what we love, but please don't ever speak the truth, "don't you know we don't like that kinda talk around here? it's offensive and self loathing"  (in their best southern confederate twang).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:23:01 AM by just cool »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2013, 10:27:43 AM »
naaah..me not putting you down. I have been wrong many times before, won't be the first. Yet if you don't consider what you wrote a put down, then how can you say what i did is ? True, I don't write properly, i'm not as knowledgable and expressive as many, thus the reason for the abstract gibberish. Thanks for your not tripping on my "gettin off" on my own post, as you did say,"all who don't like what i said could eat sh!t cakes and bark @ the moon!" So thanks for allowing me that. True, I rate Trinidad highly, but I do agree, there are way to many negative issues, but it's not all so bad, that  I will hate everybody living there and those that comment how they love it, foreigeners & expatriates alike. I wish I could afford to live there and someday make a difference, but unfortunately, i wouldn't know how to raise a family there, as I spent my adult development here, but hopefully one day I could contribute and/or assist in helping those that I can. I glad you are able to live in a place you rate so much, many ppl can't afford that. Yet, would love if you write more on that place that you rate so highly and all the reasons why ? As this is a public Forum (football section) give us a blog on that team is ok by me.

add: Right now, I feel so homeless.  ;D

just realized you added a bit more..will i get another serving of shitcakes if I comment...or only you could speak the truth ?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:31:49 AM by maxg »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2013, 11:01:14 AM »
We got the best of both worlds with SH..A local who made his mark inforeign now this foreigner has returned to being local....  :devil:.Who came to us on the recommendation of another foreigener,who has the respect of many Warriors

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2013, 11:23:49 AM »
We got the best of both worlds with SH..A local who made his mark inforeign now this foreigner has returned to being local....  :devil:.Who came to us on the recommendation of another foreigener,who has the respect of many Warriors
:beermug:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2013, 11:36:55 AM »
:beermug:
my only issue is a BeenE value for dollar on the 2 mth issue. And agree with Palos post

1]; } ?>