Should coach Hart quit T&T?

No
8 (36.4%)
Yes
3 (13.6%)
Stay Under Circumstance
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Stephen Hart Thread  (Read 131941 times)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA and Hart part ways
« Reply #570 on: November 24, 2016, 11:48:12 PM »
Q: Who holds a meeting of this type at a Ruby Tuesday?

A: The TTFA.

At 5:30 pm

Happy hour?  :)

nah must be the endless fries

is somebody birthday? ???

Offline TriniUSA

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Stephen Hart Thread
« Reply #571 on: November 24, 2016, 11:57:45 PM »
Controversial, our players have talent???? What leagues are they playing in worldwide? Our "best" player is playing where, in the MLS? A garbage league!!! Really??? Bateau plays in Russia and Levi Garcia plays in Holland full stop. The rest play in garbage leagues !!!! All yuh getting tie up yes. I agree about negative forces in the TTFA but let we doh get carried away about talented players.

Offline TriniUSA

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 25, 2016, 12:03:23 AM »
Dem jumbie and dem bringing Rene Simoes!!! Lol

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 25, 2016, 12:05:30 AM »
Hip hip hip horay hip hip horay hip hip horay Allah  bless David John Williams :beermug: ;D ;D :applause: :wavetowel: :notworthy:

Offline TriniUSA

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 25, 2016, 12:19:29 AM »
DJW and his criminal cronies Jamal Shabazz and dem finally get their wish. That is why corporate T&T will not put a cent into football in this country. They bringing Renee Simoes, watch this space........

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 25, 2016, 12:30:20 AM »
My only hope is that the TTFA will rue this day just as those who voted for john williams.

Stephen Hart was perhaps the best thing that could happen to our senior National team in recent past.

In true trini small-mindedness there were those who sought to negate everything he did simply because he was one of us but not really one of us.
Yes he is a born and bred Trinbagonian but one who had achieved success outside. He was neither part nor was he anointed by any cabal and sought to do his job as a consummate professional and for that he was never given his due respect.

Instead it seems, like the vipers they are, were there laying in wait for him to trip and stumble not on his own accord but through whatever machinations they could have conspired.

Offline TriniUSA

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 25, 2016, 12:35:51 AM »
Ffisback, you are Jamal Shabazz?? You are just a DJW stooge posting on this website. You should be in jail!!! Gangsters and criminals take over TTFA under DJW stewardship, and all yuh thought Jack Warner was poison, well DJW is just a poorer version of Jack Warner with aspirations to climb up FIFA membership on our country's back. From what I understand, DJW owe a set of people in Trinidad money. If his club is so great and he make so much money selling players, how come his team don't have a club house or home ground? Because he don't put no money back into T&T football, boy them is bandit.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #577 on: November 25, 2016, 01:08:31 AM »
You have time with that idiot? What goes around, comes around

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 25, 2016, 06:44:12 AM »
The TTFA better make sure they don't miss a payment with the new coach. I doubt the new coach will work when payments are late or don't occur.

Like what Bakes said, " Hart was pure class". I think those cronies in the TTFA was intimidated by a man with character and true qualities. They prefer men with "rum shop" mentality and characteristics.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 25, 2016, 07:27:23 AM »
All the best to coach Hart... unfortunately having you at the helm made too much sense.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #580 on: November 25, 2016, 07:55:43 AM »
Hart Failure: coach fired after poor WC start.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

National football coach Stephen Hart has been sacked. The decision was made by the T&T Football Association’s (TTFA) board of directors following a lengthy meeting at Grand Bazaar, Valsayn, yesterday afternoon.

After the meeting, the TTFA issued a release saying both parties had agreed to part ways with immediate effect.

Hart, who has been credited for guiding the team to a path of stability over the past few years, was yesterday asked to present a case to keep his job, following two defeats in as many matches in the final round of CONCACAF Zone World Cup Qualifiers, that left the team second from bottom on the standings.

But he appeared to be less than convincing, as the board soon after decided to send him packing. It is understood Hart has two more years on his contact with the association, which is likely to amount to a whopping $2 million.

TTFA president David John-Williams thanked Hart for his services and said a new coach will be chosen in the shortest possible time.

He has since been playing with the names of four coaches to replace Hart. Contacted on his choice yesterday, the local football boss said he was tired after two rough days of meetings and would conduct interviews at another time.

Only on Wednesday, the board had agreed unanimously to allow the embattled coach the opportunity to present a case for himself, following a meeting on Monday by the TTFA technical committee, which had recommended that major changes be made on the staff to enable improved performances.

These changes, it is understood, did not specifically refer to replacing Hart as coach, but also included providing more support in terms of advice. Contacted yesterday, Hart said he could not be upset with the fans for wanting results, but said he believed the team is still in a good position to qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

“I too felt really disappointed by the results of the team, but it is just the way the game goes,” Hart said.

After losing 2-0 in the opening match to Costa Rica at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Mucurapo, the Soca Warriors went down to Honduras in their previous fixture last Tuesday 1-3, in a match that was surrounded by allegations that the coach used injured goalkeeper Jan Michael Williams against the consent of team doctor Dr Terrence Babwah and his assistant Dave Isaac, both of whom later resigned.

Hart has denied this and said yesterday he still believes the team can qualify with eight matches left, including two home games in March against Panama and Honduras which he said looks favourable.

“We have had good results against the Panamanians and we are at home so it looks good for us. We have also played the two strongest teams in the group early which means our chances are good,” Hart said.

Hart becomes the second casualty of the final round of World Cup qualifiers. The United States has also fired Juergen Klinsmann following a similar start to their campaign.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 25, 2016, 07:57:10 AM »
Hart did a good job with the team over the years but we in a results orientated business and the latest results have not been up too par.

Hopefully he can stay around trinidad football maybe work with the U17 or u20 teams because he is still the most qualified and experienced TnT coach in the world.

on the good side more time for old talk on the website

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 25, 2016, 08:49:56 AM »
last game Honduras..... AGAIN !!!    :frustrated:

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 25, 2016, 09:04:14 AM »
We'll see whos side Allah is really on, to hell with you and DJW.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 25, 2016, 09:18:41 AM »
This new episode sounds very fishy to me....

It full ah seafood.

Like Ruby Tuesday have smoke herring and saltfish on the menu
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 09:21:51 AM by soccerman »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: November 25, 2016, 09:20:01 AM »
last game Honduras..... AGAIN !!!    :frustrated:
He should avoid that place like a plague

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 25, 2016, 09:32:14 AM »
Hart reached his limit ...results speak for themselves.

The question now is who will replace him? His replacement should be able to take the level up.

I don't see ANYBODY in Trinidad and Tobago who is capable of doing that.

NOBODY...not Dennis Lawrence..not Latapy..not Fevrier..not Shabba..none of of these

Is the TTFA serious enough to hire a capable foreigner?

There are very few foreigners who have the ability to take a Trinidad team to the next level.

The only person who can do that is no other than the 2006 WC coach.

I don't see this team going anywhere anytime soon.

This scenario  can play out in two ways but because it's my people I know that it will only go downhill from here.

So we will see the comical option being played out in the near future.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 25, 2016, 10:34:55 AM »

On the surface yes, but his firing is about a lot more than results. It just provides an added convenience to the TTFA.

Personally, I don't think Hart reached his limit, but you can only be effective for so long with the constant off-the-field issues and lack of support from the administration.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 25, 2016, 10:37:06 AM »
Good luck Mr Hart! Best coach we had in a while.
DJW not gonna be there forever

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 25, 2016, 10:52:10 AM »

On the surface yes, but his firing is about a lot more than results. It just provides an added convenience to the TTFA.

Personally, I don't think Hart reached his limit, but you can only be effective for so long with the constant off-the-field issues and lack of support from the administration.
Well said TM!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 25, 2016, 11:39:10 AM »
Congrats Deeks! All the best to your new coach

Breds, most of the time I gave the coach the benefit of the doubt because of the handicapped position. I have always said that the coach failure had a lot to do with the TTFA. Specifically getting friendlies to keep our team on the cutting edge. CR, US and Mexico always playing two games every FIFA friendly window. Sometimes the US and Mex. always finding time outside of the window to play one another. The always ready. After the two spectacular performances vs Mexico, there was nothing set up for them for the Haiti game. They came 5 days before the game and they were flat like a tahwat. Pooyah in we backside. Then everybody jumping on Hart. But like someone posted, there is no more excuse when you play in the HEX. Win or die. That is the nature of the Hex. Klinsman had 10 times more that him, and he got trumped after 2 losses.

It sad to see him go. He has nothing to be ashamed of. He did his best  with little resources. Find somebody else to pick on.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 25, 2016, 12:11:16 PM »
Hart of a man
Thoughts of you will linger.....and boil over if and when positive results are not achieved
Jah bless...keep your head up...or son of our soil

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 25, 2016, 12:33:53 PM »
Well the Mafia has succeeded and moving on ....for better or worse...time answers all questions
Who will be next
Well even the blind could see from the beginning of the new administration,this was coming
The goalkeeper,goalkeeping coach and head coach disputed statements made by the team doctor and the coach still lost his head,this smells like a ton of rotten fish
This is a classic inside job
Big up my coach a man of real class

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 25, 2016, 01:08:30 PM »

You're wrong about our players lack of talent, that is bull, our players are under stress and also underperforming because the power circle is setting to stage a coup...
[/quote]

If we had all this talent how come we don't have players in the best leagues around the world. Guys cyah even make ah MLS team

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 25, 2016, 01:08:45 PM »
A member exclaimed that DJW was demeaning the coach in public for all to see and hear not to mention the away loss to honduras, we had to all know that this was coming sooner or later, the question is now who's going to take up the mantle.

If the boss hog hire a local then we all know he is on some serious strong arming BS, but if he goes out and gets a proper coach with more pedigree than hart then I could get with that, it's all left to be seen.

Offline TriniUSA

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 25, 2016, 02:58:31 PM »
KND2 all yuh getting tie up, Hart stay and be involved with the U17 or U20 teams? DJW and Shabazz and dem ent want nothing to with Coach Hart and if I was Coach Hart I would run as far as possible from this football administration and the toxic atmosphere present now because he will just be a scapegoat for the failure that's about to happen now. They have no money to get another Beenhaaker, they could not even pay Hart and corporate Trinidad ent want nothing to do with dem crooks.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 25, 2016, 03:44:56 PM »
I wished Hart could stay and coach one of the pro league clubs. Defence Force would be a good team for him to coach. They have some good players but they underperforming with them years now. But DF policy is that you must be military to coach the team. So that eh happening. Then the next Team would be Rangers. If Fakoory can get some corporate sponsors, Rangers could be a good POS team. That eh go happen either. What next Mr. Hart?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 25, 2016, 03:57:03 PM »
Stones where is he getting money for a better coach than Hart. He still owes Hart 2 million. He still owes Kendall Walkes, Philips, Anton and some of the junior teams coaches. And in all of this Bakanal, not one iota about the women and women football. Take a slap, BrownSugar and Weary, and all the femal forumites. Is like the women doh exist. >:(.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 25, 2016, 05:10:33 PM »
I wished Hart could stay and coach one of the pro league clubs. Defence Force would be a good team for him to coach. They have some good players but they underperforming with them years now. But DF policy is that you must be military to coach the team. So that eh happening. Then the next Team would be Rangers. If Fakoory can get some corporate sponsors, Rangers could be a good POS team. That eh go happen either. What next Mr. Hart?

Doh worry about SH. Somebody will hire him based on what he did with T&T. If I  was Jamaica or SVG or some so, I would pick him up now.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 25, 2016, 06:13:34 PM »
WATCH: Sacked Soca Warriors Coach Stephen Hart thanks his supporters, but says there's lots of room for the improvement of Trinidad and Tobago football.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vgeXTCOONTY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vgeXTCOONTY</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>