Should coach Hart quit T&T?

No
8 (36.4%)
Yes
3 (13.6%)
Stay Under Circumstance
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Stephen Hart Thread  (Read 131140 times)

Offline calderon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Stephen Hart Thread
« on: June 17, 2013, 07:55:14 PM »
BREAKING NEWS...... Stephen Hart is Trinidad and Tobago Head Coach.

Stephen Hart will lead T&T to the Gold Cup. Anton Corneal continue to bad talk his local coaches. Anton Corneal is a DOGGGG......... What has Stephen achieved as a coach at International level in Canada where it has so many resources??? That is a total disrespect to all the local coaches!!!!
Mr Timkee and Sheldon Phillips is bringing back Lincoln Phillips. This is from good sources. So Leo Beenhakker will be getting US $75 000,00 per month. Hart is coming at a cost and yet the local coaches have not been paid since last year. They have families too. Come on Mr Timkee and Sheldon be real. That was the same staff who, without any resources, fight many battles to get the team to the Gold Cup. T&T I am seeing all the coaches are coming from North America. SHAME ON YOU AND TIMKEE!!!!!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 05:59:29 AM by Flex »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: BREAKING NEWS...... Stephen Hart is Trinidad and Tobago Head Coach.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 08:00:44 PM »
So d Don is what Consultant?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline calderon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 08:12:36 PM »
Yes he is.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 08:19:08 PM »
Oh gosh I fedup with the local coach shit. Give it a rest. Where is this news coming from? Confirmation?

Also another new member or a new account created by a present member to bad talk people. ?

Sorry Calderon if you are indeed new. Too many fake accounts in this forum. Im way suspicious lately
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 08:22:57 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 08:21:53 PM »
Welcome to the forum Calderon.

First post full of vim and vigor.

You local or foreign?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 08:26:37 PM »
Oh gosh I fedup with the local coach shit. Give it a rest. Where is this news coming from? Confirmation?

Also another new member or a new account created by a present member to bad talk people. ?

Sorry Calderon if you are indeed new. Too many fake accounts in this forum. Im way suspicious lately

yep

wondering what his alias is ...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 08:33:24 PM »
i will have to ask steve myself about this, nowhere was this reported

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »
Mr Timkee and Sheldon Phillips is bringing back Lincoln Phillips. This is from good sources. So Leo Beenhakker will be getting US $75 000,00 per month. Hart is coming at a cost and yet the local coaches have not been paid since last year. They have families too. Come on Mr Timkee and Sheldon be real. That was the same staff who, without any resources, fight many battles to get the team to the Gold Cup. T&T I am seeing all the coaches are coming from North America. SHAME ON YOU AND TIMKEE!!!!!

Talk nah man...yuh hadda fill we in

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 08:46:05 PM »

so de 2006 players were dealt a blow of injustice but Shaba and Baba weren't? Or do you pick and choose your injustice based on who yuh like and doh like and who is yuh fren and who aint?
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 08:48:41 PM »

Of course, he's a regular ... or dare I say, former regular.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Hmmmm
Youtube Channel

Offline calderon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 08:58:57 PM »
Trust me  D.H.W. This story is real.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 10:03:49 PM »
I call bullshit.. for now

Stephen Hart is a good coach though.. worthy of the national job.. experienced and has done well with Canada

I wouldnt mind the possibility of him on board with Leo with the possibility of taking over when Leo steps upstairs into the Director of Football role

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 10:14:47 PM »
The man is a south man, a Benedict's man, a Juniors man, SanFernando Strikers, the man is family to Steve Khan and dem...despite all ah dat I doubt he's de man fuh de job..
Hutson Charles should have been left alone..by himself with his team.
1pt in de Gold cup.
Go Haiti..dem Haitians will do it.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »
coache..Charles is no head coach.. nice guy but no way in hell can he lead a T&T senior team upwards.. he lacks alot of skills needed to be a Gaffer.. lacking man management skills, assertiveness, charisma, tactical know how and modern methods

Too big of a task.. he is a coachman.. assistant type

always will be thankful of what he has done in the most testing times but this game have no sympathy

BIG MAN BUSINESS

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 12:36:53 AM »
Stephen Hart will lead T&T to the Gold Cup. Anton Corneal continue to bad talk his local coaches. Anton Corneal is a DOGGGG......... What has Stephen achieved as a coach at International level in Canada where it has so many resources??? That is a total disrespect to all the local coaches!!!!
This is great news if true .
With regards to your post concerning local coaches ,your most valid point would be ,they got us here ...So wheres the loyalty .......well there rarely ever is .....but the National Teams coaching staff who got us here should be fully back paid with atleast some nice fat bonuses .Come on the guys deserve it .
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 12:39:13 AM by Qmire »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 01:34:10 AM »
Best of luck SH.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 02:57:03 AM »
Best of luck SH.

VB

Yes, congrats and best of luck SH; even better, you are ah son of de soil!  Like Quags say, TTFF should be respectable and do something for Shaba and  especially Babba, cause he/they did put in work under less than favourable conditions.

Babba could be retained and get de  olympic team and ah woulda give T Fenwick de under 21 Team (not cause he white, but because he just- right) also we Keep de competition ripe and open, to ascend de throne.

Results, Results, Results and style of play! Dat is how yuh earn yuh keep, and, go all de way to de top.  Why we need Beenie again?  We still have money left over to bribe one or two countries to play we!  3 coaches; Hart, Fenwick & Babba! Win and get promoted or get demoted.  A firm Three yr contract for all; simultaneous 3yr re-evaluation plan. Every seven months; Promotion, demotion or hold- depending on stats.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2013, 03:47:03 AM »
I'm confused. If this is true, SH is a way more experienced coach on the international stage than Charles (and Shabazz) so why would he want Beenhaker around if he was head coach. That is not a productive move by Tim Kee there.

Would it not make more sense if already commited to Beenhaker to have him run things for the GC with Hart as assistant then handover after or wait until the GC done then let Hart start afresh for the build-up to 2018.

Ah feel sorry fuh Charles, what has he done so wrong to deserve such treatment. The man get T&T to qualify for the GC for the first time in 2-3 tournaments by himself and this is his reward? To be continually marginalised! Surely they could have let him do his ting until the GC was over and then reassess. Is not like we had anything to lose, we was already out WC qualification. Bringing in Shabazz (regardless of what he did with Guyana) was a shambolic decision.

Having said that, always was keen to see how SH would do with T&T. I for one would be delighted to see him in charge but in 'Sole Charge'. Nobody else should be interfering.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 04:31:46 AM »
Well well the plot thickens......
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 05:01:10 AM »
I doubt this true. Unless leo eh like charles...cuz tim kee did say it was upto da don to keep him on board. But I cyah see sh taking wuk under leo...plus all da news conference and thing cyah be a fluke
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 05:56:49 AM »
If this is true then I am very happy and I hope its long term.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good move.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 05:57:33 AM »
I maintain that the team looked decent under Charles until Shabazz come on board...........is not dat ah jus want to be on Shabazz case......I sure it have video pre and post Shabazz so alyuh could see for allyuh self.....there was a BIG BIG difference.......the team came from being sharpish to awkward and disorganised in no time flat.........Charles get ah raw deal dey, but is he own fault for not being assertive and allow himself to be pushed aside JMO
I pity the fool....

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2013, 06:01:13 AM »
Like all yuh forget how we scrape to qualify for d gold cup? We was banking on odder match results and all kind ah ting.... I don't see Charles taking us to d gold cup as any great accomplishment.  We were far superior Dan all dem teams and we had horrible games and didnt look good.. Like all yuh forget d brand we was playing dey! Even Birchall didn't care to pay because he knew it was an easy qualification

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2013, 06:20:47 AM »
Like all yuh forget how we scrape to qualify for d gold cup? We was banking on odder match results and all kind ah ting.... I don't see Charles taking us to d gold cup as any great accomplishment.  We were far superior Dan all dem teams and we had horrible games and didnt look good.. Like all yuh forget d brand we was playing dey! Even Birchall didn't care to pay because he knew it was an easy qualification

nobody forgetting that we scraped just stating what I saw and we looked ok in the early rounds and deteriorated badly thereafter.....will say it again Charles should have protested and then left after d co-coach ting
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2013, 06:26:29 AM »
Take bait. I ain't biting yet.
Youtube Channel

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2013, 06:29:13 AM »

Hmmmm

a ghost back to haunt the forum. to stir things up a bit .. again

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2013, 06:54:46 AM »

I never commented on standard of performance, but scrape through or not the fact remains, we have failed to qualify twice before and Charles got us there.

You say we are far superior and qualification and performances should have been easier and better; I think you could say the same for the times when we failed to qualify.

He did better than his predecessors yet was not given a chance to show he could improve on that minor success at the most ideal of times, when we had little to lose. If we was still hoping for WC qualification, I could understand the resulting panic and why the co-head coach thing might happen. In our current situation they should have left well alone or sacked him, not all this nonsense.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2013, 07:07:21 AM »
steups.. all the time man calling for the head coach to be fired....now we supposedly get a new coach and same ppl vex..  :banginghead:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
steups.. all the time man calling for the head coach to be fired....now we supposedly get a new coach and same ppl vex..  :banginghead:

People don't know what they want. Too much flip flopping. Reality is you can't please everyone.
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>