Should coach Hart quit T&T?

No
8 (36.4%)
Yes
3 (13.6%)
Stay Under Circumstance
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Stephen Hart Thread  (Read 131059 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTWFZ One Minute Shoot Out with Stephen Hart
« Reply #390 on: August 28, 2016, 05:38:21 PM »
T&T Warrior Fan Zone's One Minute Shoot Out with Stephen Hart

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: TTWFZ One Minute Shoot Out with Stephen Hart
« Reply #391 on: August 29, 2016, 01:10:26 PM »
Harty know de ting self.  Bake and Shrimp on Maracas...
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTWFZ One Minute Shoot Out with Stephen Hart
« Reply #392 on: August 29, 2016, 03:33:00 PM »

Nice thread. My favourite pan side is Fonclaire too. The pride of steelpan in Sando

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stephen Hart Thread
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2016, 08:25:25 PM »
Congrats to the coach!  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2016, 08:47:20 PM »

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2016, 10:40:34 PM »
Congrats to Hart. And thanks.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 03, 2016, 06:10:33 AM »
3 Things we could look forward to:

- Harte will be with the team for the qualifiers, cfu championship and 2017 gold cup

- The player pool will get larger

- Harte can finally stop saying "We haven't achieved anything as yet".. His 1st goal was to get the team into the Hex.

Best coach in years. Harte for president!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 09, 2016, 09:48:44 AM »
Mr Hart, you have my 100% support.

Your players failed you again, first vs Haiti and now vs USA. They seem to not take things serious and respect the T&T national shirt.

They sing all day in their hotel rooms and act like its a vacation they are on when they should be focusing on the game plan and mental strengths.

Time to tighten things up and get tough and bring in a few changes.

Hope you get some games to prepare your team.

Good luck, remember, the HEX is not an achievement.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:56:38 AM by Sando »

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 09, 2016, 09:59:49 AM »
Obviously its satire and sarcasm with the talk of Stephen Hart being let going..... well I hope.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Fire Stephen Hart Thread
« Reply #399 on: October 13, 2016, 11:45:24 PM »
Its time to end this nightmare its 1 thing to play ugly football and win but to play ugly football and loose is just not acceptable if a coach that does not have the tactical savvyness to beat physical and athletic teams like Jamaica Haiti and Martinique he will not be any use in the Hex lets get another coach right now.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Stephen Hart Thread
« Reply #400 on: October 13, 2016, 11:54:44 PM »
Who would be your pick to replace him?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #401 on: October 14, 2016, 12:14:53 AM »
His pick is Shabazz  :D

Hear nah, Latas not ready to coach our national team and he's not a better coach than Hart.. I love Latas. But men getting tie up with Latas coaching our national team.. last time he coach our team it was failure..

One set of corruption in our national program right now, things have not changed one bit..

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 14, 2016, 10:08:01 AM »
 ;D Now is the time fuh Stuarty to come een.

Bring the St Lucian Connection to run tings and get tings straighten out.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 14, 2016, 10:28:04 AM »
Trinidad is were the Caribbean meets Latin America so Trinidad should be hiring coach's from Latin America because that's our style of football not this outdated type of English football that Trinidadian coach's were thought to play.

T&T does not need to spend big money on a big name coach if they don't have it a coach like Vanes would do a much better job than S Hart.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 14, 2016, 10:41:20 AM »
This is a bullshit thread. Coaches are not the problem.  Players are not discipline and not technical in their game. At these players level, how can u teach them to control the ball and making accuracy passes. smh 

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: October 14, 2016, 10:59:04 AM »
But we had Maturana who coached Columbia, Peru and Ecuador and got rid of him for Latas

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 14, 2016, 11:06:01 AM »
All yuh the fella with the fro could have been replaced by the muppets. I eh care who he coach he was a hott mess with the socawarriors. Lets not go back to those dark days.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 14, 2016, 11:07:32 AM »
Soccerman said: But we had Maturana who coached Columbia, Peru and Ecuador and got rid of him for Latas

Well, That does tell you how schizophrenic our leadership is.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 14, 2016, 11:12:12 AM »
I'm not advocating for us to change the coach, I just pointed we had a Latin American coach before and it didn't work too well. I like the way Hart was able to turn things around, for as bad as people say we're playing, we've looked worse for years.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 01:20:40 PM by soccerman »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 14, 2016, 11:23:53 AM »
muppets  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 14, 2016, 11:31:18 AM »
kinda kakahole thread is this 
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Fire Stephen Hart Thread
« Reply #411 on: October 14, 2016, 11:47:17 AM »
This dude out of touch.  Hart has gotten the team to play more possession football out of the back.  Problem is that the player pool is not deep, and we need to not make poor decisions in the defensive and middle third of the field.  One of the goals in the Martinique game came from a player attempting to make a weak backward header to his teammate.  The ball was intercepted by a Martinique player, leading to a counter and a goal. We suffer from serious lapses in concentration and poor decision making. 

The quality of the player pool is overrated.  Without our main front three vs Martinique, we looked ordinary.  I'll say it again:  The Pro League is not cutting it.  The level of play is somewhat stagnant, and it will not improve until the coaching stock improves.

By the way, it's way too early for this fire Hart talk. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #412 on: October 14, 2016, 01:03:08 PM »
Early afternoon man done start drinking, yes.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 14, 2016, 01:49:32 PM »
Stupid Thread

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 14, 2016, 02:11:27 PM »
Waste of time thread :banginghead:

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 14, 2016, 04:47:17 PM »
This dude out of touch.  Hart has gotten the team to play more possession football out of the back.  Problem is that the player pool is not deep, and we need to not make poor decisions in the defensive and middle third of the field.  One of the goals in the Martinique game came from a player attempting to make a weak backward header to his teammate.  The ball was intercepted by a Martinique player, leading to a counter and a goal. We suffer from serious lapses in concentration and poor decision making. 

The quality of the player pool is overrated.  Without our main front three vs Martinique, we looked ordinary.  I'll say it again:  The Pro League is not cutting it.  The level of play is somewhat stagnant, and it will not improve until the coaching stock improves.

Possession football is when a team could knock the ball around with about 7 touch's not watching J Jones L Garcia and C Cato run up the field with the ball. When a player makes poor decisions in the defensive and middle third of the field its his fault but when a team does it that's the coach's fault.

Firing Hart now would be the difference between 3rd and 4th spot.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 14, 2016, 05:19:33 PM »
yuh need to watch T&T vs MEX last two encounters, you will see a rhythm, more so after being two goals behind, down to the very last second of the game with a corner kick an being showered with plastic bottles, is goal, this rhythm is no fluke, it is not about one player, it is because of this rhythm why it is called the beautiful game, an we have it and Hart will get it to Russia starting with costa rica...

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Fire Stephen Hart Thread
« Reply #417 on: October 14, 2016, 05:52:26 PM »

Possession football is when a team could knock the ball around with about 7 touch's not watching J Jones L Garcia and C Cato run up the field with the ball. When a player makes poor decisions in the defensive and middle third of the field its his fault but when a team does it that's the coach's fault.

Firing Hart now would be the difference between 3rd and 4th spot.

In general, we've been playing possession football, although I can't vouch that was the case vs Martinique.  You're looking for a quick fix: aka Beenie.  Well, that's not going to happen.  I'll admit that I am concerned about the complacency that has crept into the team lately, but overall, we've been a vastly improved team under Hart.  We've earned some respect from the big names in Concacaf, as we're no longer a door mat; we've been much more competitive.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 14, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »
yuh need to watch T&T vs MEX last two encounters, you will see a rhythm, more so after being two goals behind, down to the very last second of the game with a corner kick an being showered with plastic bottles, is goal, this rhythm is no fluke, it is not about one player, it is because of this rhythm why it is called the beautiful game, an we have it and Hart will get it to Russia starting with costa rica...
Gold cup football and World cup football is 2 different types of football in the Gold cup teams try out players formation etc so Hart got away with that open football game but in the WC is the real deal teams tighten up there defense and study there opponent very well so there is no more open games.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 14, 2016, 09:54:17 PM »
  right now my new name for d team is the T&T Heart Beat, an if yuh aint all heart, well you and Molino could do like ah tweezer an pull out ah here...

1]; } ?>