April 20, 2024, 01:59:41 AM

Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Beenhakker back on board; Hart appointed senior team head coach.  (Read 6458 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tim Kee getting secret money and putting it back into T&T football.

yeah boy SAM ...I asking myself d same blasted question...how all this money start coming out of d woodwork....

Where it being tapped from??  China Loan??  IMF??  Jack givin Charity??

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Congrats to S.H. and and welcome back L.B.H.!!! Tim Kee deserves kudos for this move! :applause:
Whoever got appointed, there would have been critics...at the end of the day, let the RESULTS speak for themselves, but some patience will be needed, given where we are starting from. I woud like in the interest of transparency to know WHERE/WHO the funding is coming from, SPONSORS should be given their PR after all, and certainly the interim Coaches must be paid their due! Exciting days and weeks ahead!

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Congrats to S.H. and and welcome back L.B.H.!!! Tim Kee deserves kudos for this move! :applause:
Whoever got appointed, there would have been critics...at the end of the day, let the RESULTS speak for themselves, but some patience will be needed, given where we are starting from. I woud like in the interest of transparency to know WHERE/WHO the funding is coming from, SPONSORS should be given their PR after all, and certainly the interim Coaches must be paid their due! Exciting days and weeks ahead!

Wholeheartedly agreed with everything you've said.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

CO-SIGN Hey Tim let us know if FIFA start to give us our stipend or if d old lady who win d lotto is we benefactor.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
positive news

Hart has expressed a desire to retain former Head Coach, Hutson Charles, as well as a number of other current staff members and will meet with now former technical staff upon his arrival in Trinidad.

good luck SH

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
The most positive news I have heard since 2006.

Good luck to both men.

And I am not expecting miracles in the gold cup (however, it would be nice to progress).

This move is to close to the competition and the other coaches already made a mess of it, however, longterm this would benefit T&T.

I was not going to the Gold Cup games, now I am surely going.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I doubt Beenhakker will join T&T as they do not have the money to retain him.

Hutson Charles and Jefferson George are good assistance. But needs higher education about the game. Being nice guys do not win games.

Fenwick and Stuart Charles will do very well for T&T on the youth level.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:36:26 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Hart earned praise for taking an unheralded Canada Team to the semi-final round in the 2011 Gold Cup and in 45 matches as Head Coach of Canada; he compiled a record of 20 wins, 10 draws, and 15 losses. Included in his record are wins against each of T&T’s upcoming Gold Cup first round opponents; El Salvador, Haiti, and Honduras.

He also defeated T&T....  ;D

Fire de blasted traitor!!!
 ;D ;D ;D
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I wake up to this news and mih heart skip a beat! (Bad pun) Just watching the USA Honduras game last night and admiring how the USA team never gives up until they win.  We need that.  I hope the Beenie-Hart combination put some heart into this dreadful dispirited display that we have gotten used to seeing.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile

Hutson Charles and Jefferson George are good assistance. But needs higher education about the game. Being nice guys do not win games.

this come like when jay-z say he buy the brooklyn nets only to find out he had small stake and sell it after a year. same ting.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Nice one Patriot!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Did anyone notice that this was a positive post from Jack Horner ???
If a man like he could get this excited about the events taking place then I don't know what else to say....We on the right track.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile

Did anyone notice that this was a positive post from Jack Horner ???
If a man like he could get this excited about the events taking place then I don't know what else to say....We on the right track.

Coache was vex, so that put things equal.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

The TTFF/TTFA is a private entity... although they don't always carry on like that.  No need to concern ourselves with where they getting funds from.  We only need to concern ourselves with public money.  If is the government funding it then yes, we need to know... if not then "transparency" isn't implicated.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
YESSSSSSS  AFTER A LOOOONG DRY SPELL I FEEL THINGS SLOWLY TURNING AROUND

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Ah hear SH flying dong to T&T today.

Allyuh eh notice all de bandwaggonist coming out now.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah hear SH flying dong to T&T today.

Allyuh eh notice all de bandwaggonist coming out now.

Yeh sam yuh damn right!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Charles credits Hart, Beenhakker
T&T Newsday Reports.

NATIONAL FOOTBALL team assistant coach Hutson Charles is delighted after seeing the “Soca Warriors” advance to the quarter-finals of the 2013 Concacaf Gold Cup with a 2-0 win over Honduras in a Group “B” contest on Monday.

Charles is an assistant coach alongside Derek King to Stephen Hart, having led the team from the opening Gold Cup qualifier against French Guiana in St Kitts/Nevis last year. Now he’s working under Hart and Director of Football Leo Beenhakker who has also been at the training sessions here in the United States.

The former Defence Force and TT midfielder noted that the current coaching staff has developed an understanding and he appreciates what Hart and the Dutch mastermind have brought to the team.

“I think they’ve brought experience,” Charles noted. “Watching how Stephen Hart works and how Mr Beenhakker interacted, especially during the sessions and the advice he’s been giving, I think it’s been a tremendous help to the team. There is a lot to be learnt from this.”

Charles added, “I’m in here for the long haul and it’s been nice working with them. I can improve a lot in terms of the whole approach to the coaching. I think they’re bringing a lot to the team and I’m very happy they’re on board.”

The former assistant national youth team coach said the TT team’s performance against Honduras came through a more committed effort.

“I was elated seeing where we came from in the qualifiers to where we are right now. I think wanting to do well made the difference. It sunk into the minds of the players that it was time we do something to make the country proud. They went out there with right mental approach and we did the job.

“It will take time to get more consistency but hopefully we can keep it up. The next match against Mexico will be another big test for us but we’re really looking forward to this challenge,” Charles concluded.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>