March 28, 2024, 05:41:18 PM

Author Topic: Shabazz turns down assistant coach post.  (Read 5308 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Shabazz turns down assistant coach post.
« on: June 23, 2013, 01:58:11 AM »
Shabazz turns down assistant coach post.
By Ian Prescott (Express).

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) unveil new senior team head coach Stephen Hart tomorrow, but in the same breath have lost the services of former co-head coach Jamaal Shabazz.

Hart was selected to replace Shabazz and co-coach Hutson Charles just ahead of the CONCACAF Gold Cup, which is set for July 8-28 in the US. The local football body hired as its director of football veteran Dutch coach  Leo Beenhakker, who successfully qualified the “Soca Warriors” for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

The appointment of former Canada coach, San Fernando-born Hart, means the demotion of Charles and Shabazz to, at best, the roles of assistant coaches. Shabazz, however, has rejected the offer.

“I will not be part of the new set up. The TTFA president and general secretary knows my position on the matter,” former joint T&T head-coach Shabazz said.  “And this is no disrespect to Mr. Stephen Hart, because he will know why I cannot accept. This is a matter of process and principle, it’s not an ego thing.”

Shabazz feels the TTFA hierarchy treated the former coach staff with total disrespect in the sudden switch to T&T’s technical team.

“A lot has been said of the former dictatorship in local football, and this new leadership have talked about transparency and collective consultation. However their actions thus far reflects a total contrast to their words,” Shabazz declared.

Read More

« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 10:58:20 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Shabazz turns down assistant coach post.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 05:24:02 AM »
This time jamal, i have to say that your concerns, or @ least most of them are valid. there's no way you could bring in a new coach, negotiate terms and limits and not honor the terms of your preceding coaching staff, that IMO is gross disrespect and heights the of unprofessionalism.

shame on you mr president! i like yuh like cook food bc since yuh reach you have done more for T&T football than camps has done in the 20 yrs he's been in the hot seat, but this move was devious to say the least.

timkee should have known that shabbaz is ah crier, and he would not take this decision quietly, even if he was paid in full and had prior knowledge of his sacking.

from where i stand, these local coaches believe bc they have achieved some success that they should be given ample time to recover when they underachieve, but i disagree with that kind of thinking. just look @ how countries who believe and strive for excellence go about retaining the services of their coaches, it's a result based relationship, and not so much based on loyalty.

bradley qualified for a WC, went to a confederation's cup final and did beat the best team in football, he also went to two gold cup finals, yet he was canned for a foreigner, same for roberto di mateo, the man won the champion's fackin league, something chelsea never done before, and he didn't even last a half ah season when he was sacked, even though he was in the top four on the table!

neil warnoc brought a team to the prem from the championship and did not get the consideration by his chairman to recover from ah few bad results, so did javier aguirre, he brought mexico to the WC, won the gold cup and did well in the copa america, yet he was canned for lack of results,

but shabbaz wants to stay on bc he got the team to the gold cup by the skin of his teeth, did not score a goal from open play since we beat dominican republic and he thinks the federation owes him the courtesy to take the team to the gold cup, is he smoking something??

the team went 8 games without scoring a goal from open play and he have the nerve to complain about his sacking, and wants the TTFA to be beholding to loyalty instead of positive results, when all the signs are there that these men not ready for the task ahead??  shabbaz must be on something!

oh.... and yeh jamal, yuh are on an ego trip in terms of not wanting to under study under hart, and yuhs ah hypocrite if you suggest other wise!  yuh wanted to be the boss, or nothing! it was the same thing you did when pfister was hired, instead of staying quiet and letting your positive results speak for itself, you aired your a$$ on pfister's ability when you was one of the ppl on the panel who ok his hiring.

jamal, as ah brother of the faith i implore you to hold your tongue, remember the prophet said, "there's two things ah man must bridle if he wants to be successful, his penis and his tongue", and i could tell you this, from where i stand, you have no leash for your tongue.

i think you should take a page from hutson's book, and believe me, that bredder going places bc he has the right attitude. he did not act haughty when you replaced him, and he's still not haughty @ harts appointment, instead he is willing to learn bc he admits to his impediments, and is willing to eradicate them, but you!!

you have ah trini false pride xenophobic disposition, which is the main ingredient in our county's dilemma, and just ask gally and jack and a whole lot of heady high minded trinis where that got them!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 05:28:56 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shabazz turns down assistant coach post.
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 05:41:31 AM »
i think you should take a page from hutson's book, and believe me, that bredder going places bc he has the right attitude. he did not act haughty when you replaced him, and he's still not haughty @ harts appointment, instead he is willing to learn bc he admits to his impediments, and is willing to eradicate them, but you!!

you have ah trini false pride xenophobic disposition, which is the main ingredient in our county's dilemma, and just ask gally and jack and a whole lot of heady high minded trinis where that got them!

Agree with this.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 05:55:17 AM »
Charles was a caretaker coach also shabazz  ...... so the ttfa could have either hired them or replaced them and they chose the latter. Shabazz and Barber  next time be professionals follow  leo, hart and otto sign a contract.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 07:56:26 AM »
Charles was a caretaker coach also shabazz  ...... so the ttfa could have either hired them or replaced them and they chose the latter. Shabazz and Barber  next time be professionals follow  leo, hart and otto sign a contract.

That is the thing, Gentleman's agreement doh mean nothing in the real world. If he did have a contract, stop complaining and sue them.

Shabazz should know better. Though I'm dissappointed with their treatment (especially Charles), I'm not surprised. Forget the name change. TTFF/TTFA whatever until they show 2-3 years of consistent fairness and transperancy in their affairs it will alwyas be the same suspect organisation in my books.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 08:15:03 AM »

That is the thing, Gentleman's agreement doh mean nothing in the real world. If he did have a contract, stop complaining and sue them.

Shabazz should know better. Though I'm dissappointed with their treatment (especially Charles), I'm not surprised. Forget the name change. TTFF/TTFA whatever until they show 2-3 years of consistent fairness and transperancy in their affairs it will alwyas be the same suspect organisation in my books.

But who is responsible for paying them not the ministry?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 09:11:30 AM »

I agree, without a written contract you are extremely vulnerable. However, TTFA should be well aware that it cost them millions to pay the socawarriors and if TTFF had a written contract, they may have been protected. A verbal contract, if proven, can be far more expensive than a written contract for an employer.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 10:04:23 AM »
While I may have had many reservations about our local coaches to deliver at this level, I am appalled by the allegations of non payment . Contract or no contract the ethical and moral imperative would be to pay these individuals for services rendered. I mean this is not a question of their efficiency or effectiveness to withhold funds ; this is about payment for the efforts they made on behalf of a nation at a time when we are the lowest in our football legacy.
Look at the millions that was doled out to our former foreign police commissioner and his assistant ? Would any foreign coach be released or accept allegedly non payment?

TTFA let's do what is right . This Aldo begs the question that is the news of alleged misappropriation of funds by the sports minister bears fruit, then something is rotten from the too. I smell ah fish. We should start with the minister in charge and once more call upon an already inept government to take blame for the incompetence in this ministry. Looks like we could call upon an experienced  man to lead the charge for justice.

p.s.  Is there a place for Terry Fenwick on this revamped coaching triumvirate ?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 11:45:31 AM »
The lack of common sense in not having a contract just makes me shake my head.

Anybody willing to hire you and not sign a contract CANNOT be taken seriously. You set yourself up right away.

I think however, this has less to do with Charles lack of common sense and more to do with his eagerness to Coach his country.

You could say he look for it but to have these men unpaid for six months and yet to apparently have the money to bring Leo and Hart on board is in poor taste.

Credibility always seems to be a problem with the TTFA/F.

I hope these fellas get paid because it is the decent thing to do and our football needs to go forward on a fresh sheet without the stigma of unpaid footballers/Coaches perpetually following it.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 11:48:41 AM »

TIm Kee says it was, havent heard the Gov't say anything on the issue. Maybe they hoping it will jus 'blow over' :whistling:  :whew:

I agree, without a written contract you are extremely vulnerable. However, TTFA should be well aware that it cost them millions to pay the socawarriors and if TTFF had a written contract, they may have been protected. A verbal contract, if proven, can be far more expensive than a written contract for an employer.

If proven! That's the issue. Tim Kee weren't stupid when he palmed it off on the Gov't. I hope Shabazz, Charles et al have extreme patience, some trustworthy witnesses or real good lawyers all they have to do is look at what went on with the players cause if not I cyah see them gettin nuthin. At least Charles smart to hang around as he still may get his reward yet.

Don't get me wrong, the whole business stinks. Who knows, maybe the sugar daddy who provide the cash fuh Hart and Beenie might feel charitable and throw ah few crumbs their way.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 01:20:54 PM »
....how you make yuh bed, so you lie, children rise"
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 01:55:26 PM »

TIm Kee says it was, havent heard the Gov't say anything on the issue. Maybe they hoping it will jus 'blow over' :whistling:  :whew:

If proven! That's the issue. Tim Kee weren't stupid when he palmed it off on the Gov't. I hope Shabazz, Charles et al have extreme patience, some trustworthy witnesses or real good lawyers all they have to do is look at what went on with the players cause if not I cyah see them gettin nuthin. At least Charles smart to hang around as he still may get his reward yet.

Don't get me wrong, the whole business stinks. Who knows, maybe the sugar daddy who provide the cash fuh Hart and Beenie might feel charitable and throw ah few crumbs their way.

Well, the first issue is easy to prove: Did Shabazz and Charles coach the National Team?  Yes
Did the TTFF/TTFA promise they would be paid? Yes
Did TTFF/TTFA default on that agreement? Yes

Regardless of who they said would cover the salaries, TTFF/TTFA were the employer, so their duty is to uphold the verbal contract.

If your employer says he can't pay you because business is bad or a company or the government owes them money, it's not your concern. You work for your employer and you expect to be paid.

I think Shabazz has an open and shut case. There is so much about his position in the media, TTFF/TTFA cannot possibly deny they have a responsibility for his income. In fact it's very similar to Camps and Groden blaming Jack for not paying the warriors.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 02:03:38 PM »
So I go back to my original comment (with a small edit  ;) ) - If his case is so straight forward ....stop wastin time complaining, SUE!

Is he hoping that talking to the media will force their hand. It is clear they don't want to pay or don't think they should have too or they would have done so already.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 03:11:43 PM »
This time jamal, i have to say that your concerns, or @ least most of them are valid. there's no way you could bring in a new coach, negotiate terms and limits and not honor the terms of your preceding coaching staff, that IMO is gross disrespect and heights the of unprofessionalism.

Nonsense.  That happens all the time.  Just ask Bob Bradley and Mano Menezes about that... for instance.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 03:15:26 PM »

Really?  How so?

Verbal or written it makes no difference in this circumstance... the TTFA just as summarily could have dismissed them, contract or no contract.  The TTFA still has to honor the terms of their agreement and pay them.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 04:41:23 PM »

Really?  How so?

Verbal or written it makes no difference in this circumstance... the TTFA just as summarily could have dismissed them, contract or no contract.  The TTFA still has to honor the terms of their agreement and pay them.

If the 2006 warriors had a written contract it would no doubt have stated 50% of net profits. It may also have not included certain incomes from warm up games etc (after all, the players were being paid to play in those games). However, because there was no written contract it allowed the lawyers to claim 50% of all income.

I'm pretty damn sure that had they had a written contract, TTFF would have saved millions.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 05:13:06 PM »
good riddance... :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 05:29:25 PM »
If the 2006 warriors had a written contract it would no doubt have stated 50% of net profits. It may also have not included certain incomes from warm up games etc (after all, the players were being paid to play in those games). However, because there was no written contract it allowed the lawyers to claim 50% of all income.

I'm pretty damn sure that had they had a written contract, TTFF would have saved millions.

I don't even know what basis you have for making this claim... unless you're privy as to what Jack was thinking at the time that he made the utterance.  You're basically saying that the players lied when they claimed they were promised 50% of the gross... that they got one over on the TTFF.  For all you know, Jack in his exuberance would have put the same language in writing... but yuh pretty damn sure. ::)

The gist of your argument appears to be that "had Jack really thought about it...", which is far different from the claim you're asserting vis-a-vis oral vs. written contracts.  Even worse, you extrapolate from that one situation to make a sweeping generalization about verbal contracts versus written.  In reality though you really didn't say anything... "A verbal contract, if proven, CAN be far more expensive than a written contract for an employer."  You easily could say just the opposite "A verbal contract, if proven, can be far cheaper than a written contract for an employer."  Since ANYTHING can be argued in the absence of a writing.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 06:54:49 PM »

I don't even know what basis you have for making this claim... unless you're privy as to what Jack was thinking at the time that he made the utterance.  You're basically saying that the players lied when they claimed they were promised 50% of the gross... that they got one over on the TTFF.  For all you know, Jack in his exuberance would have put the same language in writing... but yuh pretty damn sure. ::)

The gist of your argument appears to be that "had Jack really thought about it...", which is far different from the claim you're asserting vis-a-vis oral vs. written contracts.  Even worse, you extrapolate from that one situation to make a sweeping generalization about verbal contracts versus written.  In reality though you really didn't say anything... "A verbal contract, if proven, CAN be far more expensive than a written contract for an employer."  You easily could say just the opposite "A verbal contract, if proven, can be far cheaper than a written contract for an employer."  Since ANYTHING can be argued in the absence of a writing.

Thanks for agreeing my point, that is exactly what I was trying to convey, hence the word "can".

I don't even know what basis you have for making this claim  This would be the seven year court case in which TTFF continually claimed the players were entitled to 50% of net profits, hence justifying the $5,000 per player figure once deductions such as salaries, travel, accomodation, rent etc were deducted from the income. The players, on the other hand, insisted that Jack said 50% of profits without any codicils. That was basically the gist of the case. Once that was upheld by the courts, all that remained was to find out how much the 50% represented.

As far as just showing one example of verbal contracts, it was exactly that: an example; and one that is fresh in everyone's minds and concerned TTFF/TTFA, therefore making it relevant. I'm sure, had I attended law school, that there are many more examples that set legal precedents. However, being a layman, I gave my opinion as I understand it.

I'm not quite sure of why you have chosen to argue this opinion when you of all people would appreciate that verbal contracts are often (but not always) upheld in tribunals and courtrooms.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 07:23:43 PM »
Thanks for agreeing my point, that is exactly what I was trying to convey, hence the word "can".

I don't even know what basis you have for making this claim  This would be the seven year court case in which TTFF continually claimed the players were entitled to 50% of net profits, hence justifying the $5,000 per player figure once deductions such as salaries, travel, accomodation, rent etc were deducted from the income. The players, on the other hand, insisted that Jack said 50% of profits without any codicils. That was basically the gist of the case. Once that was upheld by the courts, all that remained was to find out how much the 50% represented.

As far as just showing one example of verbal contracts, it was exactly that: an example; and one that is fresh in everyone's minds and concerned TTFF/TTFA, therefore making it relevant. I'm sure, had I attended law school, that there are many more examples that set legal precedents. However, being a layman, I gave my opinion as I understand it.

I'm not quite sure of why you have chosen to argue this opinion when you of all people would appreciate that verbal contracts are often (but not always) upheld in tribunals and courtrooms.

I challenged you on what was a gross misstatement of both the facts and the law... that it is your opinion, lay or not, is immaterial to me.  If you say something that's clearly wrong that may potentially mislead others as to what their rights might be, I will point it out.  If your argument is that anything could be argued you should have simply said so.  With regards to the TTFF... in hindsight they may have argued that they meant 50% of the net.  That in no way supports your contention that at the time of formation, a written contract would have stated the same.  In hindsight they also tried to argue that there WAS no contract... which we know is nonsense.  So you cannot take their post facto arguments and say, "yeah... I'm pretty damn sure that's what they would have said in a written contract."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »

Nonsense.  That happens all the time.  Just ask Bob Bradley and Mano Menezes about that... for instance.
So what you saying, that kind of behavior is the norm, and not disrespectful and unprofessional?

not bc it happens quite a lot makes it acceptable, neither does it detract from the fact that it was and is disrespectful and unprofessional. this was my point, not that it's unusual, or rare.   ::)

they should have @ least made some arrangement to pay the coaches! come on, six months without pay and yuh bringing in ah big coach to pay them ten times the amount and yuh can't pay off your present coaches??  that's obscene!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:36:41 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 07:44:59 PM »
So what you saying, that kind of behavior is the norm, and not disrespectful and unprofessional?

not bc it happens quite a lot makes it acceptable, neither does it detract from the fact that it was and is disrespectful and unprofessional. this was my point, not that it's unusual, or rare.   ::)

they should have @ least made some arrangement to pay the coaches! come on, six months without pay and yuh bringing in ah big coach to pay them ten times the amount and yuh can't pay off your present coaches??  that's obscene!

It's "disrespectful" and "unprofessional" to the extent that people should honor their contractual obligations.  But there's nothing disrespectful or unprofessional about firing somebody who's not performing up to expectations.  Shabazz was never a long-term option so a change was inevitable.  Sucks for him that they made the change mid-stream... but that's life, the show must go on.  He can't take it personal... as long as he gets what's due him salary-wise (and I'm sure the plan is to pay him eventually) then he needs to move on.  Didn't he just drop whatever club or country (Guyana) obligations he had to take up the TTFF position?  Was that "disrespectful" or "unprofessional"?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »

from where i stand, these local coaches believe bc they have achieved some success that they should be given ample time to recover when they underachieve, but i disagree with that kind of thinking. just look @ how countries who believe and strive for excellence go about retaining the services of their coaches, it's a result based relationship, and not so much based on loyalty.

neil warnoc brought a team to the prem from the championship and did not get the consideration by his chairman to recover from ah few bad results, so did javier aguirre, he brought mexico to the WC, won the gold cup and did well in the copa america, yet he was canned for lack of results,

but shabbaz wants to stay on bc he got the team to the gold cup by the skin of his teeth, did not score a goal from open play since we beat dominican republic and he thinks the federation owes him the courtesy to take the team to the gold cup, is he smoking something??

the team went 8 games without scoring a goal from open play and he have the nerve to complain about his sacking, and wants the TTFA to be beholding to loyalty instead of positive results, when all the signs are there that these men not ready for the task ahead??  shabbaz must be on something!
Breds, did you really read my post, or was it too long that you over looked some??

bc i'm saying the said things you proposed.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 08:18:10 PM »
4give me 4 not being sad he wuk pay him and end d Shabazz era. But Latas in front of u in d line.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2013, 08:20:06 PM »
Contract or no contract, a coaches job is always temporary, just some are more temporary than others.
Even if a coach performs well, a new regime could take over and just not fancy him.
Shabazz is owed money yes, his sacking wasn't managed well, but in most cases, a coach replaces another coach who has been sacked. Its a dog eat dog career. Someones misfortune is your big chance and vice versa.
And yes, Ferguson has been at Man U for decades, but we all know he was one game away from being sacked.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2013, 08:35:41 PM »
If the TTFA is really serious about turning a new leaf, they should pay up any outstanding monies to the coaches.  Under no circumstances should local coaches be made to work for free.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2013, 09:16:07 PM »
If the TTFA is really serious about turning a new leaf, they should pay up any outstanding monies to the coaches.  Under no circumstances should local coaches be made to work for free.
Am sure as soon as they get a check in the mail ,providing it's big enough everybody will get paid .

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2013, 09:18:02 PM »
I guess this is Trini economics 101.watch  and learn from the TTFa .
Mr.Shabazz don't get violent now ,you hear.Take a chill pill dude, breathe its ok,don't bust a nut..
lol
Wonder how much money Timkee find in the kitty ,when he took over from Mr.Jack.ular the spectacular.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:03:47 PM by Qmire »

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2013, 09:37:25 PM »
Qmire drunk again!
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2013, 09:38:35 PM »
Qmire drunk again!
doh onh che meh nah ,Shabazz drunk dread ,leh he cool he herbs with the golden jaguars ,he did not translate his success with TnT .you failed
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:51:22 PM by Qmire »

1]; } ?>