March 28, 2024, 08:11:08 AM

Author Topic: TTFA unveil Hart... But Beenhakker's a no-show and assistants still in limbo  (Read 7075 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
That alone should tell how far behind we are..

Stop bitching for once nah.

People fed up with your constant negativity.

For a big man you really foolish and childish.

Grow up man.

You apologizing in one hand and trolling on the other.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
How many big belly coach allyuh seein in de top flight? In my opinion if a coach belly so big he has a discipline problem..how could he come at me with discipline?
The coach of the #1 team in world football, defending World Cup champions & defending European cup champions is Vincente Del Bosque.

He is a big belly man.

But you probably onto something. If dem other teams want to get to #1, they obviously should hire a big belly coach.  All de rest fighting up for seconds behind dey magga coaches when de answer to get to de top clearer than clearasil.

Even Brazil recognise de trend and hire a big belly man (he even name Big Phil) to coach de team.  As soon as he come on board, Brazil start to win behind dey big belly coach.

Spain are trendsetters and kudos to TTFF/TTFA for their visionary philosophy for jumping on that wagon early o'clock.

Good job coache. Yuh have some serious insight dey. Doh mind it in reverse.
:D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh only want positive talk ..and when de talk eh positive I trollin..I not playin fair ..I must play nice to make people like you feel nice and cosy in your world of positive thoughts and positive outlook...the truth of the matter is the this situation all but a positive one...I am simply pointing to all the signs of the shortcomings of the TTFF, the coaches and the small mindedness of the people which surrounds this current situation.
First we must recognize problems then find solutions..
I am identifying all that is wrong with this picture...Call it trollin if you like.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Don't reply and I wouldn't respond..if I respond I would be trollin..
I trollin and you whining...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I think I will have to use the ignore option from here on.

I advise the others to do the same.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I am saying for any young coach who hasn't done anything in football like Shabazz, Hart, King and the likes, could help themselves by showing the players that they lead disciplined lives ..coaching is something whereby leading by example plays into the player response. If the young coach looks like a slob..more than likely that young coach doesn't have a knack for small details..at least that would be perception by some of the players.
The physical appearance of the leader is important.
Rafa Benitez, Carlo Ancelotti, Fatih Terim, Bruce Arena, Jose Camacho, Steve Bruce  all younger than 60, most younger than Hart (Hart is 53)

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So lemme get this right, coache you believe you have to had played the game to be a good coach? So what about men like Mourinho and Furgie? And For the life of me I don't get why people talking about Beenie being a no show when it has been stated ad nauseum that the man position is director of football, not coach of the national team. He doesn't need to be at training sessions to do his job. As I see it his job is to help bring some sort of structure in place going forward.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
You know i honestly think we have some mentally unstable people posting. This is a general statement not aimed at this thread alone. Very worrying.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Caution: slippery slope ahead.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Although Coache may not be putting it too well, I get his point.
You have to set standards when your a leader. Show what "good" looks like.
You couldn't have a Sergeant - Major in the army with dirty boots and buttons undone.

The coaching staff must set high standards. However, if the coach is a big belly man, you can't not hire him because he big like Volney. As long as he is neat in appearance and sharp in thinking, his XXXXL underwear isn't an issue.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So lemme get this right, coache you believe you have to had played the game to be a good coach? So what about men like Mourinho and Furgie? And For the life of me I don't get why people talking about Beenie being a no show when it has been stated ad nauseum that the man position is director of football, not coach of the national team. He doesn't need to be at training sessions to do his job. As I see it his job is to help bring some sort of structure in place going forward.

I assume you mean Fergie, He played for Glasgow Rangers in an era when they and scottish football were relevant in Europe (sorry scottish people). I think better examples are Villas-Boas, who didn't play pro or semi-pro ball at any level. Also Wenger and Erikkson who spent the majority of their playing careers at semi-pro and amateur level. I think Graham Taylor is the best example of a successful English coach who got to the top level I think he spent his whole career in the old 4th division. Also the infamous Ron Atkinson who spent more than 1/2 of his career playing reserve and non-league ball.

Now the history lesson done, I get your point and agree  ;D

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
a good player does not necessarily make a good coach

coaching is all about motivation and leadership + good technical knowledge

so it follows that coaching should not be defined by the size of the belly, rather on how he does use the belly (or not use it) to motivate his players.

TTFA has made a significant change in an attempt to move T&T football, so let's wait and see how this will play out instead of stating ad nauseum why it wont work.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You know i honestly think we have some mentally unstable people posting. This is a general statement not aimed at this thread alone. Very worrying.

:D you NOW realize dat?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry guys,keep it up the forum on fire,i look foward to visiting here every day,i've been in hospital a few days and did not realize i missed sooo much,the updates are refreshing my views will come later. 

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Hope you keeping well Coops.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hear nah ..fuh all de two-two I does be talkin here and stickin me neck out so far..if we do well in de GC,  I will not post another comment on de site ...

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Glad to have you back Mr Cooper. :)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I think FIFA is the international sponsor.

probably have some program where they pay the salary for tech director and coaches for poorer nations but the coaches must come from a certain " pool" of international coaches.

probably dont want to give the money directly to the nations for fear of theiving,

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So we poor and corrupt..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Hear nah ..fuh all de two-two I does be talkin here and stickin me neck out so far..if we do well in de GC,  I will not post another comment on de site ...

why?  every village need a idiot.  ;D

coache....is jes kicks I on eh.  Yuh have a right to post yuh views and often times de most progressive societies is ones dat have a strong opposition.  Doh fraid to share yuh opinion man...even when yuh sometimes get flak fuh doin so.  Daiz all part a de ting.

Respeck
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Although Coache may not be putting it too well, I get his point.
You have to set standards when your a leader. Show what "good" looks like.
You couldn't have a Sergeant - Major in the army with dirty boots and buttons undone.

The coaching staff must set high standards. However, if the coach is a big belly man, you can't not hire him because he big like Volney. As long as he is neat in appearance and sharp in thinking, his XXXXL underwear isn't an issue.

Yuh mean yuh actually have to believe in what yuh selling? Why can't the Nissan sales man drive ah Benz or cortina

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:42:39 PM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Point taken. Something fishy here. More transparency please . National sporting Associations need to account to the public if they calling they teams National teams. This team looking like Alcons. It ain't looking right. You all accepting this and encouraging poor governance . Where are the smart guys on this forum?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
So we poor and corrupt..
No, no. We are rich and corrupted. Except the people in the know don't want the masses to become hip. Yuh, dig.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>