April 23, 2024, 04:31:21 PM

Author Topic: Michael Jordan reveals who is the greatest. End the debate.  (Read 3948 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jqEL4CDWXR8&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jqEL4CDWXR8&amp;</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Michael Jordan's top 50 all-time plays
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 08:10:07 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LAr6oAKieHk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LAr6oAKieHk</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jordan reveals who is the greatest. End the debate.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »
NBA is just not the same after he left. Majestic!
Youtube Channel

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 06:19:53 AM »
hands down THE GREATEST EVER..............everybody else way way behind and this in my opinion include magic,bird,oscar,west,pistol pete,russell,jabbar,wilt and ofcourse that lakers dude that who f**k up he achilles last season who in desperate search for his 3rd ring,yes his 3rd ring,the first 3 belong to shaq. :devil:.......lebron btw will surpass this group and i would say would be the closest competitior (stat wise) but still will b a distant 2nd to MJ.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 09:53:30 AM »
hands down THE GREATEST EVER..............everybody else way way behind and this in my opinion include magic,bird,oscar,west,pistol pete,russell,jabbar,wilt and ofcourse that lakers dude that who f**k up he achilles last season who in desperate search for his 3rd ring,yes his 3rd ring,the first 3 belong to shaq. :devil:.......lebron btw will surpass this group and i would say would be the closest competitior (stat wise) but still will b a distant 2nd to MJ.

Yeah, MJ stands head and shoulders above everybody, de man who mess up he achilles next doh and on his way to his 6th ring  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 10:01:01 AM »

Yeah, MJ stands head and shoulders above everybody, de man who mess up he achilles next doh and on his way to his 6th ring  :devil:

yep, on he way into the jewelry shop,, to buy ah nex ring for hornin he wife for the 6th time
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 02:43:26 PM »
Gone from here nah boy Dutty wid yuh stale bag ah crix   ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 02:56:09 PM »
Gone from here nah boy Dutty wid yuh stale bag ah crix   ;D

sen kooby dat, it gluten & loser free

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 09:38:15 AM »
Jordan --- the greatest ever.  End of argument.
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 09:53:56 PM »
lebron on his way but mike was it, it was a love hate relationship for me every time he play the knicks in msg, my fav player vs my fav team

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 11:12:44 AM »
Jordan: In his prime, he could beat LeBron, others

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- NBA legend Michael Jordan believes he could beat LeBron James in a one-on-one basketball game when he was in his prime.

He's not sure about Kobe Bryant.

In a video promoting the NBA 2K14 video game that was released Tuesday, Jordan said there's a long list of players he would've liked to have played one-on-one - Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Julius Erving, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Bryant and James, who dons the cover of this year's game.

''I don't think I would lose,'' Jordan said in the video, before smiling and adding, ''Other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves.''

Responded James: ''MJ said that?''

....James was told of Jordan's comments after the Miami Heat completed their first training camp practice in the Bahamas on Tuesday, and said that the buzz would serve as good promotion for the game.

''Absolutely, I thought about the matchup,'' James said. ''But no one would ever see it. It's not going to happen. But it's good for people to talk about.''

Jordan was listed as 6-foot-6 and 213 pounds during his prime. He averaged 30.1 points, 6.2 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game during his 15 seasons in the NBA.

Jordan, a six-time NBA champion and considered by many the greatest basketball player ever, has had a sponsorship deal with 2K Sports since 2011, when he first appeared on the cover of the popular game. James, 6-8, 250 pounds, has averaged 25.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6 assists during his first 10 seasons in the league.

The 50-year-old Jordan, who was a five-time league MVP and is the majority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, also shared the cover in 2012 with Magic Johnson and Larry Bird.

This year will be the first time on the cover for James, a four-time league MVP who has led the Heat to back-to-back NBA championships
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2013, 10:54:10 AM »
lebron aint no way near Jordan.
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2013, 12:03:25 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jG6EL52Hz2E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jG6EL52Hz2E</a>

1]; } ?>