April 25, 2024, 05:55:20 PM

Author Topic: T&T pride?  (Read 4500 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T pride?
« on: June 25, 2013, 07:52:47 AM »
Coaches eh getting pay, players eh getting pay...

Anybody here really want to blame players if they put their club before country?

I am one of the most patriotic people you would ever meet...but it have no benefit for anybody to represent our national team right now if it affecting their club careers.

Maybe men like Yorke and Latas, who were established stars for their team could do that, but every one of our players fighting to be relevant at their clubs right now.

Kenwyne going anywehre next year? Or he still going to be benching at Stoke?
Oh yeah, would you die defending trinidad??  i know i wont.

allyuh does use dah word lightly yes.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: T&T pride?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 10:15:25 AM »

Anybody here really want to blame players if they put their club before country?

I am one of the most patriotic people you would ever meet...but it have no benefit for anybody to represent our national team right now if it affecting their club careers.

Maybe men like Yorke and Latas, who were established stars for their team could do that, but every one of our players fighting to be relevant at their clubs right now.

We get that you forgot where you come from and why you say the things you say about Trini. So can you tell me why are you associating yourself with anything Trini, why are you even on this site, talking and interacting with people from there who still love their country regardless of its problems?

You always have something negative to say about T&T people/country. Do You think people will allow a foreigner to come here (U.S) and bad talk America publicly? Hell NO!!! America ain't perfect, but they love their country regardless. Living back in T&T, I bet no foreigner could have come there and talk shit in front of you about T&T unless you really did not give a rats ass about anything.

It seems like I'm the only one that have a problem with you on this issue here on the forum, cause I am yet to see anyone call you out on it, maybe it's because you're not a foreigner, although you act like one, but that don't fool me, I'll call you and any other member on here out about it. If you or anyone else here can't stand T&T people/country, get the hell of the site and go deal with your identity crisis elsewhere.

I did not move abroad because I hated T&T, I moved because I had an opportunity to play ball in the U.S and go to college. Life dealt me a path, that saw me elevate my career in a filed that I enjoyed, it blessed me with a family right here in the states. So it was only fitting that I adopted this country (U.S) as my new home. That does not mean that I forgot where I came from or won't defend it when I see necessary. I have fond memories growing up there and will always brag about it. I can't help that our politicians are dirty, or a lot of our youths and being led astray,but that's in many countries. I will never forget where I came from or stop loving T&T.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:23:24 AM by triniairman »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 10:39:18 AM »
We get that you forgot where you come from and why you say the things you say about Trini. So can you tell me why are you associating yourself with anything Trini, why are you even on this site, talking and interacting with people from there who still love their country regardless of its problems?

You always have something negative to say about T&T people/country. Do You think people will allow a foreigner to come here (U.S) and bad talk America publicly? Hell NO!!! America ain't perfect, but they love their country regardless. Living back in T&T, I bet no foreigner could have come there and talk shit in front of you about T&T unless you really did not give a rats ass about anything.

It seems like I'm the only one that have a problem with you on this issue here on the forum, cause I am yet to see anyone call you out on it, maybe it's because you're not a foreigner, although you act like one, but that don't fool me, I'll call you and any other member on here out about it. If you or anyone else here can't stand T&T people/country, get the hell of the site and go deal with your identity crisis elsewhere.

I did not move abroad because I hated T&T, I moved because I had an opportunity to play ball in the U.S and go to college. Life dealt me a path, that saw me elevate my career in a filed that I enjoyed, it blessed me with a family right here in the states. So it was only fitting that I adopted this country (U.S) as my new home. That does not mean that I forgot where I came from or won't defend it when I see necessary. I have fond memories growing up there and will always brag about it. I can't help that our politicians are dirty, or a lot of our youths and being led astray,but that's in many countries. I will never forget where I came from or stop loving T&T.

nah we jus fedup ah he and dat shit he does be on, I for one have no problem takin up arms in defense of Trini\Tgo, is only so much "loud mouth" essays ah man could read or respond to....and is long time he vomitin dat crap....so why bother........energies can be better used elsewhere.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:40:59 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 03:16:20 AM »
 :yapping: No wonder you call your self "AIRMAN", bc you full of air.

how these mfkrs gonah check me when i speaking the real, dude said he's patriotic, so i asked him one question, would you die for T&T?? that's it!! and if any black man in T&T says yes,  then it's either one of two scenarios, one he's lying trough his filthy gums, or two, he's dunce as ah bat, which neither has anything to do with patriotism.

i say so bc the ppl who enjoy and live it up in T&T is mainly white settlers from the slave trade who is made up of french, english and a remnant of spaniard plantation owners, the rest is portugues, french creole, some chinese, indian and the 5% upper class blacks who hate poor blacks worst than the others and will not even engage a black man if he were the last human on earth.

the 95% of blacks on the island are either so called middle class or as i would say, working class and living from paycheck to paycheck, or they are just poor and living hand to mouth, and is reaping none of the oil and gas revenues since the 1970s during the oil boom.

now any black man who would risk his life for such a nation and these dogs who suck the life of the nation and put nothing back, has to be stupid and backward as they come!

i ask you before and i'll ask you agian, if you love trinidad sooo much, then why don't you join their air force?? oh yeah i forgot, they don't have one, just some helicopters tuh mamaguye the tax payers.

you always talking all this bullsh!t bout i hate T&T, which is bullsh!t in it's self, if yuh really want to know, i don't love T&T, but i don't hate it either! it's just that i was born there, so was my parent and grand parent and great grandparent, as ah matter of fact on my mother's side, i actually belong to trinidad more than a lot of ppl since granny was ah pure native trini (carib), so it's not hate, but rather dissatisfaction!

ask any native american if they love america and wait for the answer!! yet america is their ancestral land.

allyuh want me to abandon everything i know of the struggle to make allyuh happy, but that will never happen if i have any say in the matter.

we as africans had to fight for every thing we got, we couldn't even beat our drums, and would be locked up by the british colonials for doing so, hence the reason pan was invented, bc we was beating garbage cans instead and it happened by accident, but that's another story.

we fought for the right to survive and be employed (camboule riots late 1800s) we fought for labor rights (butlers labor movement 1950s), equal employment right (1970 uprising or black power movement) and we still in the dog house in terms of getting a fair shake.

now what did french creoles, syrians, chinese, and whites had to fight for, especially when every thing was allotted to them??

i like trinidad, but the mountains, the sea, the sunshine, the rain, the climate, the food, the smiles of pretty women, the colors, the talent, the football, the vegetation, the plant life, the animal life, the culture, but i hate the politics, the ppl who sit down and not stand up against the negligence, the rich who don't share or put back anything into the countries development, the segregateionalist who stick to themselves and devour the fat of the land, and has been for over a hundred yrs, the lost who was taught to believe that trinidad is a paradise, and the politicians who allowed a perfectly peaceful nation fall into utter chaos!

so fack you and the horse!! yuh cyar tell me who to like, and yuh cyar tell me what or when to like it either, as ah matter of fact , there's not much to like!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:22:15 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 05:58:46 AM »
:yapping: No wonder you call your self "AIRMAN", bc you full of air.....................

blah blah blah blah .................vasa vacua facere maxime tumultum..........steups
I pity the fool....

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 10:21:39 AM »
Wow! I swear this JC fellar on some serious drugs. It would seem anyone who is better off than him in his eyes is deemed an enemy to society, or better yet to him. He thinks that people who are better off are all of other races and they are the scum of the earth for that. Trini BLack people are dunce and he is better than them because its only him who can see how backward of a society they are. This is all in his head.

I swear he really has a mental problem. Spideybuff wrote a post, and the only thing out of the post he can comment on is the man's patriotism. So F**king wat JC!!! Not everyone is a sell out like you. You can call me whatever you want, but at the end of the day, I can identify who I am and where I came from, unlike you.

You act like you're in something, but in reality you're just a big mouth talkative, pathetic coward who sits behind a PC convincing yourself that you are above the average man. You talk about man trolling all the time, you're the biggest troll on here.

Mods, I have seen you all pull people up on here for less in the past, and while its a free forum, how the hell you all can allow this donkey to come on here continuously braying shit about our country/people? I'm a Trini till the day I die and I'm sure you are too, otherwise this site would not have existed. Kindly do something about this reject please.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 10:29:59 AM »
:yapping: No wonder you call your self "AIRMAN", bc you full of air.....................

blah blah blah blah .................vasa vacua facere maxime tumultum..........steups
What is your problem sar??

dry soo?? iza man who don't get in your way when you flowing, but all of ah sudden you on my post them. this is ah forum, and if ah fella don't like what he sees or hears then he don't have to tune in.

i remember the rants between you and warmonger, did i get in the middle to oppose you?? even the epic battles between you and bakes, i stayed clear.

i don't believe a member has the right to check any member unless that particular member is obviously trolling the board, and that's something no one could accuse me of.

the mods don't have a problem with my post, just some words that i used frequently and i chilled on that, so who is you and the other disgruntles to quell my flow.

there are a lot of ppl who does pm me urging me keep up the good work, so there are ppl who enjoy my stuff and to them i'm not trolloing, though you may not be one of them and that's cool, but why act like ah baby about it, just keep it moving like i do.

i doh want no beef wid you fella, so pls just lay off.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:34:02 AM by just cool »

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 10:48:51 AM »

What is your problem sar??

dry soo?? iza man who don't get in your way when you flowing, but all of ah sudden you on my post them. this is ah forum, and if ah fella don't like what he sees or hears then he don't have to tune in.

i remember the rants between you and warmonger, did i get in the middle to oppose you?? even the epic battles between you and bakes, i stayed clear.

i don't believe a member has the right to check any member unless that particular member is obviously trolling the board, and that's something no one could accuse me of.

the mods don't have a problem with my post, just some words that i used frequently and i chilled on that, so who is you and the other disgruntles to quell my flow.

there are a lot of ppl who does pm me urging me keep up the good work, so there are ppl who enjoy my stuff and to them i'm not trolloing, though you may not be one of them and that's cool, but why act like ah baby about it, just keep it moving like i do.

i doh want no beef wid you fella, so pls just lay off.
Always calling people name in your mouth, like you and them kool, whenI know for a fact some of the don't really care for you either.
You say the Mods don't have a problem with you, well if the mods fine with you bashing 98% of the forum member's country, then I'll defend it and put you in check till the day they kick me off. You wrong and I don't give a damn what you think of me, cause people like you don't deserve a brain, you all just waste it on petty things.

While I may dislike you, you have potential to be a normal person, but it's like you does smoke plastic and come here with some long ass posting talking about nothing, while squeezing in here and there a bash about T&T. So like I said, if the mods don't check yuh, I will. This is a Trini forum, and I won't stand aside and have no sell out bash it like that. Mods take note.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 12:44:19 PM »
Eh airman listen to me good! i don't need no friends on here, iz not you who think the world of friends!

i could care less about who care for me and who don't, especially here in cyber space! these ppl on here only matter to me when i'm on here, unlike you, i have the option to turn off my pc and move on with my life, there's ah whole world outside of this petty space, and i does use it.

you and some other members does go on like some real fackin hen man, always on mdfkrs like you is ah moderator, and always in the girl talk, bout "members doh like you but yuh callin their names", money grow the fack up, this is not high school, we're in the real world now!

if yuh want tuh waste time coming @ me, then i will have some fun with you till yuh buss ah vein in yuh temple.  :rotfl: :rotfl: yuh shupid mdcnt.

and yeh, all this talk about my long post, since when you made a meaningful contribution to the site?? since when you made a thread that ppl could actually learn from??

i remember making manyyyyy meaningful educational threads where i enlightened a few folks, who afore were not privy to the information. as you can see, i will make a thread and get @ least two pages going, and on a topic of much interest that sparked healthy debate bc that's what the ppl want.

hek i made ah thread about ah dude being ah bitch arse #@#$%# and got @ least two pages out of it, not bad for a hated fella on the forum isn't it??

now you show me where and when have you been able to enlighten the members on anything of relevance or importance that sparked health debate??  i'm waiting mr triniairbag.   :waiting:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 12:46:13 PM by just cool »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 12:53:38 PM »
lol man batting like lara boi ,bat on man triple century in yah mdct.
6s n 4s raining down lol

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 01:11:39 PM »
Eh airman listen to me good! i don't need no friends on here, iz not you who think the world of friends!

i could care less about who care for me and who don't, especially here in cyber space! these ppl on here only matter to me when i'm on here, unlike you, i have the option to turn off my pc and move on with my life, there's ah whole world outside of this petty space, and i does use it.

you and some other members does go on like some real fackin hen man, always on mdfkrs like you is ah moderator, and always in the girl talk, bout "members doh like you but yuh callin their names", money grow the fack up, this is not high school, we're in the real world now!

if yuh want tuh waste time coming @ me, then i will have some fun with you till yuh buss ah vein in yuh temple.  :rotfl: :rotfl: yuh shupid mdcnt.

and yeh, all this talk about my long post, since when you made a meaningful contribution to the site?? since when you made a thread that ppl could actually learn from??

i remember making manyyyyy meaningful educational threads where i enlightened a few folks, who afore were not privy to the information. as you can see, i will make a thread and get @ least two pages going, and on a topic of much interest that sparked healthy debate bc that's what the ppl want.

hek i made ah thread about ah dude being ah bitch arse #@#$%# and got @ least two pages out of it, not bad for a hated fella on the forum isn't it??

now you show me where and when have you been able to enlighten the members on anything of relevance or importance that sparked health debate??  i'm waiting mr triniairbag.   :waiting:
I don't need to justify what I post on here, I don't get paid for this...what shit you talking bout you have an option to turn off your PC and move on with your life..you live on here..7822 post and 3/4 of it is shit. you taking glory cause you have post that goes to two pages, you actually count it, cause you live on the net.

If I really tell yuh what vein I want to buss and where, you would say I disrespectful. My beef is your lack of consideration for the people on this site that actually love their country despite of its problems. I have an aunt living in NY who acts like she forgot where she came from too, I lock that off completely. The only different is i frequent this site, and I have to see your jackass post every damn day with the bashing of our country. At first I chose to ignore you like some on here, but the mods ain't setting yuh straight, so I'll do it for them.

Even in the general discussion yuh doing it in people post. Elan call yuh out on it, nobody wanna hear yuh gripe about Trini. Newsflash!..nobody cares to hear that shit, keep it to yourself and try and have that so called productive contribution that you say you create, minus the bashing of T&T and its people. We don't have to like each other, but that does not mean you can't show some damn respect for my country and its people. I would show yours the same, but you got none.

Complaining in another thread about the treatment you get in the airport, I would treat a traitor the same damn way too. I don't blame them. You always have a story about the oppression that you endured. YOU strike me as a person who likes to bitch for every lil thing, and you wanna call us on here "hen".....In T&T, you're what we would call a "Pantyman". I just thought I teach you a lil something of where I'm from.

PS. Sorry Banta Banton for messing up the thread. I cant stand this a**hole writing in every thread and talking shit bout T&T. I tried to ignore him for a while, but shit gets old. Got me feeling like leaving this site due to the shit being encouraged on here.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:25:20 PM by triniairman »

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 01:24:24 PM »
Mods cut and rename we post in a whole new thread yes, and look who they associate the title with as the person who started the thread...allure can't be serious with that sh*t :rotfl: :rotfl: well the positive from this, is that JC can count how many pages it goes too.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:28:05 PM by triniairman »

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 01:28:10 PM »
Just because the man "bashing" the country doesn't mean that he don't love the country just as much as you. People different and they choose different paths in life. Some are blessed with opportunity and others have to remain to fight the good battle. One isn't more patriotic than the other. I think the most unpatriotic act is too see the bs that going on in our country and know the path that we are taking and seek to ignore it just for the sake of patriotism..Nobody eh saying that anywhere else have no problems but OUR problems are OUR problems and if we don't recognise that we are in problems and swimming in the sewer then we even worst off than we know.

I come from what you'll call an affluent family and I have been blessed with alot of opportunity throughout my life. I've been educated overseas and travelled all over the world and I consider myself fortunate enough to witness other cultures, systems at government first hand and might I even say patriotism. As much as the man bashing, how many of us would gladly strap a gun to our chest to defend the red/white and black? Most of the trinis I know have other passports and would easily buss it first sign of trouble in the camp. I and all not sure I have the belly to do that sort of thing in the name of patriotism. We all love the place but come on, it could be better. By acknowledging that doesn't make one unpatriotic.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 01:41:16 PM »
Just because the man "bashing" the country doesn't mean that he don't love the country just as much as you. People different and they choose different paths in life. Some are blessed with opportunity and others have to remain to fight the good battle. One isn't more patriotic than the other. I think the most unpatriotic act is too see the bs that going on in our country and know the path that we are taking and seek to ignore it just for the sake of patriotism..Nobody eh saying that anywhere else have no problems but OUR problems are OUR problems and if we don't recognise that we are in problems and swimming in the sewer then we even worst off than we know.

I come from what you'll call an affluent family and I have been blessed with alot of opportunity throughout my life. I've been educated overseas and travelled all over the world and I consider myself fortunate enough to witness other cultures, systems at government first hand and might I even say patriotism. As much as the man bashing, how many of us would gladly strap a gun to our chest to defend the red/white and black? Most of the trinis I know have other passports and would easily buss it first sign of trouble in the camp. I and all not sure I have the belly to do that sort of thing in the name of patriotism. We all love the place but come on, it could be better. By acknowledging that doesn't make one unpatriotic.
Boss go follow all the man post and come back and try to justify his actions...i live foreign and probably never return home to live, but does that give me any right to bash and talk shit about the country/people that are still living there?

Get out of here with that "how many of us would gladly strap on a gun and defend T&T talk....I can't speak for other people, but I'm a Trini till I die, and this is not just talk. If we at war, and my family and fellow country man in jeopardy, then sign me up.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 02:13:30 PM »

Get out of here with that "how many of us would gladly strap on a gun and defend T&T talk....I can't speak for other people, but I'm a Trini till I die, and this is not just talk. If we at war, and my family and fellow country man in jeopardy, then sign me up.
I don't really want to get too involved in the Tobago love affair :) but I think you hit the nail here. When I hear talk about trinis I'm thinking of my parents, siblings and people I love, but some people really ent have much ties to Trini anymore.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 02:23:51 PM »

I don't really want to get too involved in the Tobago love affair :) but I think you hit the nail here. When I hear talk about trinis I'm thinking of my parents, siblings and people I love, but some people really ent have much ties to Trini anymore.
Thank you, and this is my gripe with him, when he speaks bad about the country/people, he makes it look like its everyone that is no good.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 02:42:23 PM »
I chose the best name for you oui, airbag! bc every thing you post was void of substance, and filled with poor insults and hate speech, just all out full of  hot air about how much you despise the I, and sweetest part, ask me if i care.  ;D

as long as you don't touch me or my kids, then carry on smartly. one thing i know, if yuh eh name flex, eman, tallman, firebrand, or bakes, then you could jump in ah cold lake and cool off, since these are the only men who could silence me on here!

You does try tuh come off as ah hot shot on here like i'm supposed to be impressed? ppl like you must love trini, i'm sure when you go home nuff ppl does be kissing your arse and telling you how wonderful you are, but in america no body knows who da fack you are, and that must hurt, with yuh small pond mentality. 

imagine, you want me to love a country that basically abandoned me?? every thing i have earned and acquired was out side of trinidad. T&T gave me a poor basic education and that was it, and not only me, but every grass roots yute from my experience.

most my high school buddies migrated looking for opportunity, bc in my time T&T had no jobs, and no way out of poverty. some of our most vibrant minds took off in search of a start in life, that's why most of the board are either in england, canada or the USA. i spend ah winter in canada and wondered to my self, "who dah fack in their right minds would swap trini for this brutal cold?" that's how desperate the times was.

like i told that numb skull elan, i don't hate trinidad, i just hate the way they do things down there, and as long as i have life, i will dun them, bc they are way too lackadaisical, slack and wasteful for an oil rich nation.

and you my friend could keep on coming, with yuh girl talk. if my 7800 odd post lead you to believe that i am viod of a life, then what would you say about ppl like bakes who have18900 post, palos 10,000 odd post, and weary with 25,000 plus, so if what you insinuating have any validity then weary must eat and sleep by her PC.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

you're such ah fackin dud yow that it ain't even funny. like i said, keep coming b!tch! i will make yuh buss ah vein, with all dat hate yuh have in yuh ugly heart.    :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 02:46:03 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 02:51:45 PM »

Thank you, and this is my gripe with him, when he speaks bad about the country/people, he makes it look like its everyone that is no good.
Get all the help yuh want b!tch, bc yuh might need it. ppl please help airbag out since he's not man enough to fight his own battles.

yuh had yuh comrade in arms sh!tsnake Elan as a reference, now keep searching for friends, the enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome is ripe wid you.    :loser:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:06:20 PM by just cool »

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 02:57:32 PM »
Look at you calling people name again, you must beg for attention huh! we talking bout you, not them. who said anything about your family? that was low of you to involve them.

You can call me airbag, ill call you Trini Uncle Ruckus. Uncle Ruckus talks shit about black people, when in fact he is also black. Trini Uncle Ruckus talk shit about Trinbagonians when in fact he is also a Trinbagonian.

Talking bout you cuss out Majors and high ranking officers in another post, I bet that was a lie too like your fantasy life that you live in. I see you infatuated by my vein, don't worry your heart, I'll buss it alright, just not in you like you want me too. I don't roll that way YOW...

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »

Get all the help yuh want b!tch, bc yuh might need it. ppl please help airbag out since he's not man enough to fight hi own battles.

yuh had yuh comrade in arms sh!tsnake Elan as a reference, now keep searching for friends, the enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome is ripe wid you.    :loser:
I feel like I'm responding to a child. unlike you I don't try to rope people into my post. You always calling people name in your post like somebody wanna hear what you really have to say. you're a troll and a dunce, afterall Trini did not give you a good education.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 03:02:53 PM »
Look at you calling people name again, you must beg for attention huh! we talking bout you, not them. who said anything about your family? that was low of you to involve them.

You can call me airbag, ill call you Trini Uncle Ruckus. Uncle Ruckus talks shit about black people, when in fact he is also black. Trini Uncle Ruckus talk shit about Trinbagonians when in fact he is also a Trinbagonian.

Talking bout you cuss out Majors and high ranking officers in another post, I bet that was a lie too like your fantasy life that you live in. I see you infatuated by my vein, don't worry your heart, I'll buss it alright, just not in you like you want me too. I don't roll that way YOW...
That's the best you got airbag??

you eh ready for me yet guy, i need ah formidable opponent, you could barely keep my interest fuss yuh boring.   :yawning:    where's the fackin cleaver insult yow?? 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:04:37 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »

Get all the help yuh want b!tch, bc yuh might need it. ppl please help airbag out since he's not man enough to fight hi own battles.

I feel like I'm responding to a child. unlike you I don't try to rope people into my post. You always calling people name in your post like somebody wanna hear what you really have to say. you're a troll and a dunce, afterall Trini did not give you a good education.
Like i said where's the smart jabber?

be cleaver, engage me, make me mad b!tch, you are boring meeee!! i need plenty conflict to compete, you are a sad unwhitingly boring contender!!  bring the pain you dim whit!  :waiting:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 03:19:52 PM »

be cleaver, engage me, make me mad b!tch, you are boring meeee!! i need plenty conflict to compete, you are a sad unwhitingly boring contender!!  bring the pain you dim whit!  :waiting:
sorry I don't speak stupid, so I guess you gonna have to be bored. Well it was nice, I gotta run. Gotta buss my vein. We will link tomorrow, be sure to leave a nice message, the kind that makes you look like you're smart, but at the same time show how illiterate you are.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 03:27:49 PM »

sorry I don't speak stupid, so I guess you gonna have to be bored. Well it was nice, I gotta run. Gotta buss my vein. We will link tomorrow, be sure to leave a nice message, the kind that makes you look like you're smart, but at the same time show how illiterate you are.
  :yapping: Yuh boring some of ah biatch, why did i even waste my precious time, got ah mdckr excited for nothing.  :frustrated:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:32:26 PM by just cool »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 04:13:18 PM »
steups, i tort this was about a T&T Gay Pride Parade ...

ah get ketch. I'll just go to the Toronto Parade this weekend.

Signed: agitator (or is that instigator?)
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 10:47:02 PM »
steups, i tort this was about a T&T Gay Pride Parade ...

ah get ketch. I'll just go to the Toronto Parade this weekend.

Signed: agitator (or is that instigator?)

Is Toronto LGBT community better that T&T LGBT community? How backward is T&T LGBT Community compared to Toronto?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W05DLMBmv34" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/W05DLMBmv34</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4mXVl_FyQY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4mXVl_FyQY</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 10:58:10 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mt-TE0yGwm4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mt-TE0yGwm4</a>

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 12:14:46 AM »
I chose the best name for you oui, airbag! bc every thing you post was void of substance, and filled with poor insults and hate speech, just all out full of  hot air about how much you despise the I, and sweetest part, ask me if i care.  ;D

as long as you don't touch me or my kids, then carry on smartly. one thing i know, if yuh eh name flex, eman, tallman, firebrand, or bakes, then you could jump in ah cold lake and cool off, since these are the only men who could silence me on here!

You does try tuh come off as ah hot shot on here like i'm supposed to be impressed? ppl like you must love trini, i'm sure when you go home nuff ppl does be kissing your arse and telling you how wonderful you are, but in america no body knows who da fack you are, and that must hurt, with yuh small pond mentality. 

imagine, you want me to love a country that basically abandoned me?? every thing i have earned and acquired was out side of trinidad. T&T gave me a poor basic education and that was it, and not only me, but every grass roots yute from my experience.

most my high school buddies migrated looking for opportunity, bc in my time T&T had no jobs, and no way out of poverty. some of our most vibrant minds took off in search of a start in life, that's why most of the board are either in england, canada or the USA. i spend ah winter in canada and wondered to my self, "who dah fack in their right minds would swap trini for this brutal cold?" that's how desperate the times was.

like i told that numb skull elan, i don't hate trinidad, i just hate the way they do things down there, and as long as i have life, i will dun them, bc they are way too lackadaisical, slack and wasteful for an oil rich nation.

and you my friend could keep on coming, with yuh girl talk. if my 7800 odd post lead you to believe that i am viod of a life, then what would you say about ppl like bakes who have18900 post, palos 10,000 odd post, and weary with 25,000 plus, so if what you insinuating have any validity then weary must eat and sleep by her PC.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

you're such ah fackin dud yow that it ain't even funny. like i said, keep coming b!tch! i will make yuh buss ah vein, with all dat hate yuh have in yuh ugly heart.    :rotfl: :rotfl:
Preach brother .you hear that .there so stupid nothing has changed.

1]; } ?>