April 18, 2024, 06:57:23 AM

Author Topic: New Soca Warriors coach Hart looking for good mix of players.  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New Soca Warriors coach Hart looking for good mix of players.
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 07:41:56 PM »
we won ah few "shell' cups, but that was CFU

What wrong in being winners in your sub-zone.

Ask Australia

We are in Concacaf also. I feel the CFU tournament is important for the up and coming players(u23/24). And we should win it all the time. We need to at least come 4th to go to Concacaf. That is why it is important. At leat to me.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 08:01:59 PM »
Yeah but what sense does it make to keep dominating the weaker teams in the region and boasting about it if we keep getting knocked down by the big guns. We can't use our dominance of CFU as a realistic gauge of our abilities to perform on the big stage. Take Australia for example, for years they dominated Oceania and when is time for the play off against South America etc they keep getting washed. We haven't even been dominating CFU for quite a while now which is even worst.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 11:03:01 PM »
Yeah but what sense does it make to keep dominating the weaker teams in the region and boasting about it if we keep getting knocked down by the big guns. We can't use our dominance of CFU as a realistic gauge of our abilities to perform on the big stage. Take Australia for example, for years they dominated Oceania and when is time for the play off against South America etc they keep getting washed. We haven't even been dominating CFU for quite a while now which is even worst.

We have been in Concacaf since 62. We have always and will continue to struggle. Our admin is never consistent of the running of football. Always something to screw up the progression in football. Either no money, dictator or both. I think we should take both seriously. Like I said, use the younger players to get their feet wet in CFU. But our goal is to win the GC. Apart from the semi-finals a couple years ago and the 73 Wc in Haiti, we have performed disappointedly in all the tournaments.

1]; } ?>