April 28, 2024, 01:04:11 PM

Author Topic: Which players getting contracts after de Gold Cup.  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Which players getting contracts after de Gold Cup.
« on: July 10, 2013, 05:18:23 PM »
I feel if Jan Williams can be consistent he might get ah offer.

I eh want to jump de gun though, we still have two important games.

I just hope we players could show up they self because it could benefit them.

if Kenwyne continue to play de way he play vs El Salvador he will surely move on to a bigger and better club.

Tobago United might pick up Kevon Carter if he continue to play de way he playing.

Lets see if anyone of our players will get pick on a 2013 Gold Cup best 11.

I just want de best for them fellas we.

All shine papa.

This one is for de fellas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9eE3AwlIZg

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: Which players getting contracts after de Gold Cup.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 07:07:42 PM »
Contracts? What you smokimg? Nobody watching the Gold Cup besides us.

Even the Mexican and US professional sides not taking on this tournament.

Maybe sides from Vietnam and India will give somebody a contract.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 08:56:52 PM »
Contracts? What you smokimg? Nobody watching the Gold Cup besides us.

Even the Mexican and US professional sides not taking on this tournament.

Maybe sides from Vietnam and India will give somebody a contract.
What you smoking??

all these tourneys does have scouts from all over the world, big scouts too. i knew @ least two sports agents that will be in attendance in florida and in LA. these fellas will @ least be seen by the right ppl, but it's up to them to impress.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:11:06 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 08:59:44 PM »
I feel if Jan Williams can be consistent he might get ah offer.

I eh want to jump de gun though, we still have two important games.

I just hope we players could show up they self because it could benefit them.

if Kenwyne continue to play de way he play vs El Salvador he will surely move on to a bigger and better club.

Tobago United might pick up Kevon Carter if he continue to play de way he playing.

Lets see if anyone of our players will get pick on a 2013 Gold Cup best 11.

I just want de best for them fellas we.

All shine papa.

This one is for de fellas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9eE3AwlIZg

BTW, he won goal of the week.

i think jovin most likely will get a look @, and maybe molino, carter certainly blew it, and this would have been nice for guerra, bateau and winchester. too bad.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 09:24:08 PM »
contracts? seriously? How many of our players typically get contracts after a tournament? Men went a World Cup and didnt get no big contract...smh

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 10:15:24 PM »
contracts? seriously? How many of our players typically get contracts after a tournament? Men went a World Cup and didnt get no big contract...smh
That world cup team was full ah ole man, who in the hell want to contract mediocre late twenty something players??

the youngest men on that team was birchall and KJ. bleeder was about 24, but he wasn't impressive, not to mention we didn't even score ah single goal, nothing impressive about that.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 09:34:44 AM »
That world cup team was full ah ole man, who in the hell want to contract mediocre late twenty something players??

the youngest men on that team was birchall and KJ. bleeder was about 24, but he wasn't impressive, not to mention we didn't even score ah single goal, nothing impressive about that.

But 'Most' of the 2006 bunch did either get contracts or offer's of contracts both during quailfication and after the tournament. Some turned down offers and others took them but underperformed when they went. Gray, Whitley & Charles got offers not sure if they took them. I think Wolfe was the only player that didn't get any offers (I could be wrong). The rest of the Squad was already under contract with foreign sides when the tournament took place. Theobald was already in Scotland or Hungary during the Tournament, Can't remember which.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 09:52:13 AM »

But 'Most' of the 2006 bunch did either get contracts or offer's of contracts both during quailfication and after the tournament. Some turned down offers and others took them but underperformed when they went. Gray, Whitley & Charles got offers not sure if they took them. I think Wolfe was the only player that didn't get any offers (I could be wrong). The rest of the Squad was already under contract with foreign sides when the tournament took place. Theobald was already in Scotland or Hungary during the Tournament, Can't remember which.

Sancho was invited to Feyenoord but Gillingham wouldn't let him go!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 10:13:19 AM »

After the 2006 WC, Birchall also moved up to League Championship Coventry and Lawrence moved up to League One Swansea. The following year Edwards moved up to League Championship Sunderland and Kenwyne Jones also joined Sunderland in the EPL.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 01:21:05 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 02:04:53 PM »
hard for GK to get any contract since the US is full with top class GK.

Kenwayne may get a contract to MLS if he play better in the next games

Carlos may be in line for an MLS sweat too

Keon already in MLS

Mitchell will help his stock

the other men will probably not get any interest

Hyland too young he will stay in europe.

1]; } ?>