April 18, 2024, 07:40:08 PM

Author Topic: Post match report  (Read 7748 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Post match report
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:39:21 PM »
Well forumites, i finally revived from last night, and i have to say that yesterday was ah disgusting day for traveling as well as football. and it begun way before i got to the game after the KO.

i will say it now, never ever drive to jersey to see ah double header, especially redbull arena, bc the traffic is mind boggling! i was set to take mass transit but the weatherman said thunder showers, and getting caught miles away from home wet like ah fowl is no fun so i decided to drive, bad fackin idea.

i left my yard around 3:45, and arrived in jersey @ 5:40 after sweltering in my car for hrs to get in the holland tunnel and out, i took the skyway and exit onto raymond bvld (for those who know), which is actually the shortest way, and after getting on the entrance to the passaic river bridge with the arena in clear sight,

it took me an hour just to cross that fackin bridge and another 20 mins to finally park and exit the vehicle, and i didn't even had tickets yet, that was what yuh call real fackin trauma!  :frustrated:

so i scalp some tickets on the way and finally made my way inside just in time to see keon daniel body off the spanish boy with a clinical finish.

so we up 1 nil, i knew that it would not last by the intensity of the game. listen ppl, for all who said that carlos had a good game and he should be MOTM, hell no!!

carlos edwards was atrocious in the left side and looked out of sorts!

the only reason i believe that hart used him in that position was bc jovin jones needed help to neutralize the speedy savadorian right winger, and that boy speedy!! he had jovin looking like easy prey, that's how speedy and effective he was.

i could not believe what i was seeing of the warriors, they were lethargic, ineffective and lacked intensity, and had we been ah bit more urgent, then we could have creamed this team.

as usual our defense was piss poor, and even heard remarks from every body, i felt sooo ashamed to hear one nigerian steward say, "boy that is ah high school defense?" and right fully so, bc caryle mitchell and carlos edwards was very poor on defense and left jovin out to dry, the poor boy had no help from the pair.

i don't know if mitchell was carry a knock, bc he was beaten for pace and made some basic errors that could have cost us over and over, thankfully power and hoyte was there to chip in. hoyte basically had an easy game bc the salvadorian winger on his side was a non entity.

as for the skipper, well he had a poor game as well, and gave away the ball quite ah few times, that's bc the salvadorians was basically trapping and stifling our midfield especially down the middle, they barely gave us room to maneuver, and was forced to use the flanks where i believe they were stronger.

as for kevon cater, he's not ready for this level, i've seen it in the degicel cup, and i saw it against peru, the boy is ah E class horse in an A class race, he has no smarts and no legs, where is tinto when yuh need him??

my conclusion, we should have beaten this team mercilessly had our defenders, especially our central defense played with purpose and intensity which was really lackin in our team, and yeh carlos should have score that one on one!

god help us when we come up against haiti, bc they have a right and left winger who have speed and skill to burn all winter. they had honduras on the back foot all game and was unlucky not to win, the results was not a clear indication of the game.

BTW, our support sucked mule dick!! there was nothing in the arena but blue and red & blue (haitians), the haitians came out in their numbers, and so did the salvdrns and the hndrns, all in all it probably had maybe 800 trinis if so much. our players couldn't even greet the traveling contingent bc there was none.

Jan williams: (7) he didn't stand a chance on both goals, and made some great saves.

Hoyte: (7)(8) ran the flanks well and was seldom beaten for pace except on the 2nd goal.

power: (6.5) he was OK, but needs to be a bit more efficient especially with his decision making.

mitchell: (3) very very very poor, don't know if he was injured or feeling ill, but i was surprised @ his lack of movement and speed, made tons of errors that could have cost us.

jovin jones: (6) great ball handling skills and vision, and what he lacks in speed he makes up in positional awareness and urgency, him and KJ were the only two players out there who wanted to win.

carlos: (4) playing him on the left side was a mistake, the fella was lost and the salvdrns
sensed it, they trapped him time and time again, and he kept losing the ball on some simple errors. would have finished that goal if he was on the right side.

keon: (7) his passing was good and made some nice passes to the wingers, but lost the ball a little too much for my taste, his urgency was lacking as well, but credit to him, he took his goal well.

hyland:(5) this player disappointed me, he was roughed up by the slvdrns a little to easily for my taste, he also went absent for long spells in the game, not enough intensity and urgency.

bleeder:(4) looked lost yesterday, he was blitz every time he touched the ball, but credit to him, he didn't give up and made some nice passes when he settled in.

carter: (3) and i'm being kind here! this kid is a regional player @ best, just like jorslin, aklie, makkan, pachecco and clyde leon. offers nothing going forward, and falls to easily for my taste, he's all speed and no end product, i hope i'm wrong for his sake.

K. jones: (9) even before he scored he had everyone around my section marveling! on his day his fella is three handfuls. one honduran guy was saying that he dread facing us after what he saw of KJ, evry one around the ground was in awe of his speed and ability to hold off the triple team, took his goal extremely well and could have gotten even more had he the service, i told yuhs that he was our best goal option, vision pace and agression, just ah joy to watch, hope this guy shows up on friday again.

PS: the hondurans are very patient and clinical, THIS TEAM IMO IS THE BEST HONDURAN TEAM I'VE EVER SEEN, THEIR DEFENSE IS PRICELESS! TALK ABOUT WELL ORGANIZED AND EFFICIENT. they gave haiti time and space on the ball, but neutralize their attack in the final third, they absorbed all their attacks and hit them on the counter with pure class and efficiency, this might be the horse to beat in the whole tourney.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 04:37:38 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Post match report
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 02:54:25 PM »
i dont understand how people get trouble with traffic...

I was still in work 5pm. grimm01 was 2 miles from the stadium at dat time. 100% Barataria musbe leave home since 8 o clock in the morning thusty thusty. Bout 10 past 5 me and my bredren leave midtown and ketch de lincoln tunnel and in two twos we was dey. All dem men who leave long before me reach after the game done start.

But anyhow it funny how everybody does have a different view. Everybody bigging up KJ, meanwhile me and Bally agree that while he give we a little more than usual, he was still moving lazy and giving up in frustration at times. Everybody big up Carlos, but Just cool find he was poor. I find he was generally good but drifted in and out. Hyland I find was a boss but he drifted out as time went by and could have done with a sub. Joevin look better going forward than defending... meanwhile Hoyte look better defending than going forward.

The team will get better. allyuh doh fraid Haiti, their enthusiasm and naivety got the better of them last night and I am betting on the same happening again.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
FF, i believe the problem was the tunnel. i took the holland tunnel and rightfully so, it's only ten minutes from my yard and the skyway is the easiest way to go providing yuh exit on raymond blvd and yuh right there, instead of taking the turnpike and 280 west.

you must have taken the turnpike south and route 280 west, so yuh just exit and miss all the traffic coming over the passaic river, which was what really hurt me, it took me one hr to cross that tiny arse bridge, and another 20 mins to park. God willing, next time i using the path train.

as for KJ, yuh done know KJ is ah quarreler. the man does be fussing with whitehead and etherington right through so i wasn't even surprised or vibes that, what i saw was ah man tripled teamed and still held up the ball well and made some damn good runs, and managed to stay on his feet most the time.

as for carlos, the man was played out of position, and like i said, i believed it was all tactical in order to neutralize the slvdrn right winger who had speed tuh lend. jovin jones alone could not hold down that dude, even mitchell got burned by this guy for speed, hek carlos as well catch hell chasin the fella.

going forward carlos was also lost, not that he's sh!t, but you could tell he was not comfortable playing there. hyland was awful going forward and lacked intensity, so was keon and so was bleeder, hope they tighten up for haiti.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:19:17 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 03:30:39 PM »
One more thing, trinis really doh like football again boy!

i've seen more ppl @ giants stadium to watch W.connection play in the CCL than what i saw @ redbull arena yesterday, it was a shocking display of football complaisance, of all place the tristate area where have the most trinbago expats.

i bet if this was ah mini carnival we woulda get over 20,000 mdfkr from all over the country coming to shake their arses! we are officially the party animals of the world.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 03:33:00 PM »

i've seen more ppl @ giants stadium to watch W.connection play in the CCL than what i saw @ redbull arena yesterday, it was a shocking display of football complaisance, of all place the tristate area where have the most trinbago expats.

i bet if this was ah mini carnival we woulda get over 20,000 mdfkr from all over the country coming to shake their arses! we are officially the party animals of the world.

thais wha we say... if it was a Machel fete... ppl woulda be coming from all Virginia.. Hell ppl mighta fly up from Miami and all T&T.
I was really expecting to sit in an all red section. We was surrounded by mamis and papis.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 03:36:16 PM »
yeah, holland tunnel was a mess, was a mistake in hindsight, no worries, will not happen again!
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 04:07:57 PM »
I just made it back home and first thing I did was run on this site lol, ain even unpack yet. 6hr drive, spent the night at a hotel 5 mins from the stadium. I too was disappointed in the T&T support, it felt like 1 T&T supporter to 6 El Salvadorians and that's being modest. Even the Haitians came out in numbers, don't talk for the Hondurans....hopefully we get a better showing in Miami. I did drive in and out of the stadium relatively easy and I left after the second game.

JC I agree with you that Carter was out of his league, he looked lost, tired, and indecisive. I was surprised he started the 2nd half or to make matters worse came off in the 70th minute. Roberts came on and was a much better option.

Carlos played well and had a solid game, he was composed on the ball, he had poise, didn't give the ball away easily, and threatened the opposing defense. He drifted out the game because he was not getting the service he required to have a major impact on the game because our midfield was not penetrating enough.....wayyyyy to much backward passing.

To me Hyland was trying to move forward at times but had little to no supporting options. He was even getting on guys to move faster off the ball and pick up the pace because they were stagnant. Bleeder kept hiding wasn't really assertive nor was he making his presence felt in the midfield and to me that where El Salvador exploited us most, in the middle of the park.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 04:08:05 PM »
A couple weekends ago I was in Queens and try to go to Jersey City via the Holland Tunnel... Who tell me do that. I spend close to 2 hours trying to navigate that like a fool. Never me and that again nah.

Yesterday my first issue was the GWB, and then I made a stop at the team hotel. Get a chance to see the fellas loading up and get a chance to hail out Hart and the TTFA executive. Then it take me over an hour to move the 2 miles from the hotel to a parking spot. I sit in all kinda traffic watching level blue and white passing by. I didn't see a red jersey til I cross the bridge leading to the stadium.

I was real disappointed in the T&T fan turnout. I had to sit next to some salvadorian hipster clowns who spend the who game taking Instagram self shots and making a bag ah noise in my head. Eh ah was so glad when KJ shut dem up with that 2nd goal. I jump up with my sore knee and it was my turn to stamp up the floor and make noise.

Our midfield gave them too much room, especially in the first half. We weren't putting pressure on the ball, giving them room to move. Our transition into attack was molasses-like; every time the ball get to Bleeder, he slow it down and give ES a chance to reset. I appreciate that the fellas try to hold the ball, knock from the back and avoid the panic boom kick, but we need to be more assertive when in possession.

We ride our luck a few times in that game, but it didn't have to be so. We have what it takes to handle anything in Concacaf, but I guess it takes time to overcome a losing mentality. Like winning, losing becomes a habit, and we had it down cork the last few years. Hopefully with time Hart & Beenie could get these fellas believing again.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 04:58:48 PM »

thais wha we say... if it was a Machel fete... ppl woulda be coming from all Virginia.. Hell ppl mighta fly up from Miami and all T&T.
I was really expecting to sit in an all red section. We was surrounded by mamis and papis.

allyuh surpised, 95% trinis into the latest thing, right now tt not in the wc and re-building, the bandwaggonistas doh have time for football, plus plenty of them probably watch the game from home or a bar, i wouldn't be surprised over 50k in the tri state area was glued to the tv watching the game.

man probably bawling they not getting catch in traffic like jus cool and paying money to see a re-building tt team that didnt make the wc, typical trini mentality

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 05:30:42 PM »
Touches, we need a report !!

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 08:03:08 PM »

Thanx for the vote of confidence bro, that was real conscientious of you.  ???
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 08:06:16 PM by just cool »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 08:10:46 PM »

You ent report on if the corn soup was lashin, or if the nutsman was funny, or how you try out your sesame street Spanish on the Honduran smallie sitting next to you (ooo Peligro!). Instead you giving traffic report like the evening news. We get the facts from you, now we want the colour commentary. 
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 08:14:43 PM »
Lol hahaha alyuh wicked boy
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Post match report
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 08:20:04 PM »

allyuh surpised, 95% trinis into the latest thing, right now tt not in the wc and re-building, the bandwaggonistas doh have time for football, plus plenty of them probably watch the game from home or a bar, i wouldn't be surprised over 50k in the tri state area was glued to the tv watching the game.

man probably bawling they not getting catch in traffic like jus cool and paying money to see a re-building tt team that didnt make the wc, typical trini mentality

Still could never forget the Bahrain game. Woman asking what the yellow card mean. People like they never went none of the qualification games and turn up when things nice.

Would you believe also the Mexico game after we went a goal down I see I man get up and cuss and say he going home.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 08:34:11 PM »

Yours wasn't really ah report doh... just player ratings with a summary of your adventures getting to the stadium.  How did TnT look prior to kick off?  What was the formation?  Did they maintain shape all night?  Where were the vulnerabilities in defense?  Strengths in attack?  Were there any tactical changes at the half... or during the game?  Were they effective?

No offense... this isn't even something that I would be paying attention, or would have the skill to recount it, so is certainly no knock on you or your efforts  :beermug:

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 11:45:08 PM »

Yours wasn't really ah report doh... just player ratings with a summary of your adventures getting to the stadium.  How did TnT look prior to kick off?  What was the formation?  Did they maintain shape all night?  Where were the vulnerabilities in defense?  Strengths in attack?  Were there any tactical changes at the half... or during the game?  Were they effective?

No offense... this isn't even something that I would be paying attention, or would have the skill to recount it, so is certainly no knock on you or your efforts  :beermug:

whappen ent yuh did watch de game on tv??? what yuh want a report for?????

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2013, 12:52:11 AM »
I never said i was touches or even tried to be, the only reason i did what i did is bc for the past yr or so no one cared to even summarize on the games, matter of fact the board was ded and all the star boys ride out and was just ah few diehards was keepin the vibes alive.

now the team lookin up and every one has an opinion and want tuh show dey arse now, i guess that's what yuh get for trying tuh vibes wid trini, yuh get ah big kick in the a$$, snide remarks and disrespect.

yuh know what mods, just delete the fackin thing since i tried to remove it and could not, it's an aggravation and not helpful to anyone anyway, sorry i even bothered. i dun, fack allyuh waggonist arseholes!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:32:29 AM by just cool »

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 01:50:13 AM »
JC big man like you gettin on so....yuh knoe dem fellas under kicks..giving yuh ah little picong... :rotfl:

Like yuh forget where yuh come from.....picong is we culture.... ;D

Doe study nah man..aint yuh does be giving out all d time....so take ah little nah man....

Keep writing...everyone's voice is valued on this forum

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 01:56:49 AM »
No offence just cool....

;D

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2013, 04:48:17 AM »
The core group of people there were people who have been involved in football in the Jersey and Brooklyn over the past 20+ years........at least that was what I saw........maybe some momentum will pick up again where the SW Fan Club will be more aggressive in getting old and new members involved and this is where the TTFA needs to reach out to the different clubs, bars, restaurants, promoters, etc in the Trinbago diaspora to get them involved in order to motivate and activate a better turn out in the future..........even if it means hiring DJS and entertainers.......organizing tickets too so we not scattered about and gangstering people out dey assigned seat......

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2013, 05:11:28 AM »

Laawwwd, allyuh fellas hard boy.  :D

JC thanks for the report. Although I'm inclined not to go with everything you said, I realize that watching football at the stadium gives you an insight that TV can't.

Thus, I believe there's a thread of truth to what you say in the areas that I might disagree.

Carlos is 35 now and would probably do better on the right but he's a team player and like JJ does what's best for the team and what the Coach asks of him.

The words speed and KJ don't come to mind together but  as I said different perspective in the stadium.

Gives me something to think about.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 05:38:29 AM »
Thanks for the report  :beermug: ... the responses by the mods to this thread are actually quite poor...

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 07:03:37 AM »

Laawwwd, allyuh fellas hard boy.  :D

JC thanks for the report. Although I'm inclined not to go with everything you said, I realize that watching football at the stadium gives you an insight that TV can't.

Thus, I believe there's a thread of truth to what you say in the areas that I might disagree.

Carlos is 35 now and would probably do better on the right but he's a team player and like JJ does what's best for the team and what the Coach asks of him.

The words speed and KJ don't come to mind together but  as I said different perspective in the stadium.

Gives me something to think about.

VB

Yeah star, I guess being in the stadium does give ah different perspective cause I find KJ rell run down ball and was super active...Carlos impress the hell outta me (yes he might have drifted in and out) watching on tv I started thinking he could play for we until he's like 40 years old!!!

At the risk of being labelled a macumere man, I scratchin meh head about de poor mods responses.

Oh and having not taped the game, was Roberts chance at goal a sitter or was it much harder than it looked in real time?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013, 07:10:07 AM »
I eh see de match but from what most people are saying, Kenwyne, in this match, looked something like the player he is supposed to look like in a TnT uniform.  Dat is good news fuh now. Says alot about either Leo's and/or Hart's man-management skills to have (possibly, if that is what it is) gotten him up for this match. Tanx, JC.  :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 07:18:52 AM »
man either forget what a touches match report does be like or ent know, is d prose, "by the ways" and comic timing dat he does sprinkle in there, dat people who know really lookin for, is not a slight on JC..........JC as a longtime member u should understand d appeal of the touches match report....flex timing was jus off dais all
I pity the fool....

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 07:46:33 AM »
The KJ I saw was complaining about not getting the ball the way he wanted........he did play with a bit more ambition than usual but for a player of his status up until he score the goal it was nothing special he was doing.........Carlos was his consistent self but you could see he loss a 1/2 step or so........and at d same time they were overwhelming the left side of the field and should have balanced things off by trying to put pressure on the right side.......but I eh no coach.......I also think we need more height in the back or maybe we been spoiled having tallest in d back all these years
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:23:35 AM by Agent Jack Bauer »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013, 09:20:14 AM »
man either forget what a touches match report does be like or ent know, is d prose, "by the ways" and comic timing dat he does sprinkle in there, dat people who know really lookin for, is not a slight on JC..........JC as a longtime member u should understand d appeal of the touches match report....flex timing was jus off dais all

I agree...is long time now I done beg fuh Touches to gih we a report but like he pullin' a landon donovan on we....I wouldn'ta f**k up de man how de moderator do JC, but when yuh is moderator on dis forum yuh could geh way wit ting.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013, 09:42:37 AM »
Nice report just cool, although i ain't feel yuh on some ah dem ratings.

I feel you mistake Mitchell for Power... Mitchell was the red man who was playing RCB so he was closer to Hoyte.. Power was the darker one playing closer to Joevin Jones who look a lil more suspect. Mitchell had a boss game imo, he look calm and composed and was bringing the ball out well out the back.

Also yuh rate up Jones but I thought that was his worse game i've seen him play for TnT.. But i giving him a bligh cause i know he capable of better and also he wasn't getting much help from Carlos and Theobald to fill the space in front him.

I see yuh say Hyland let you down.. He was my man of the match.

As for the traffic, i met some pardners on Canal St. at 4pm and we took the Holland Tunnel and once we got into it was fairly smooth sailing to the stadium. So i was by the stadium around 4:30pm, but the joke is we decide well as we early and it was so easy, we would make a spin to get some cash at the ATM round the block. By the time we do that, they block up all the side streets and we end up falling back into that traffic you talk about outside the ground. So that ATM run end up taking over an hour.

PATH train is de scene next time.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2013, 10:19:26 AM »
Let me say I am appreciative of all manner of reports that one presents on the forum especially a 'lived' one as I could not attend. I had all plans to do so but then personal setbacks in this part of Canada 'worst natural devastation of flooding in Canadian history\ struck my community  two weeks ago  and I was evacuated ( 10days)- no phone - no internet.
To be able to finally see he game and to connect with other stories is uplifting and reassuring that  support for our football is alive.
Thanks to all for your continuing efforts to report out on the games.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2013, 10:44:33 AM »
Whappen just Cool ..like yuh need yuh diaper change...why cryin so...men on kicks you of all people who always givin people tork.....chill nah man

1]; } ?>