April 27, 2024, 09:21:46 AM

Author Topic: Imagine how bad the local coaches want T&T to fail at the Gold Cup  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Imagine how bad the local coaches want T&T to fail at the Gold Cup so they can come out and say they told you so.

Gally Cummings, Angus Eve, Brian Williams, Jamaal Shabazz and foreign base taliban David Nakhid. They have Lasana waiting patiently with he pen to write he stories.

Them men must be licking they lips for Friday to come.

We go see what kinda support de local clubs will give when is time to release players.

Only Stuart Charles and Terry Fenwick seems to not bother to much.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Imagine how bad the local coaches want T&T to fail at the Gold Cup
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 05:17:57 PM »
Come on Sam, no need to even entertain that foolishness.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 05:43:27 PM »
Sam, How you come to that conclusion.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 05:50:48 PM »

If u ever hear Vidale aka d old grumpy man in d balcony on d muppets just not funny you would know that is the truth.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 05:59:45 PM »
Not provocative enough, sinister Sam.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 06:27:30 PM »

If u ever hear Vidale aka d old grumpy man in d balcony on d muppets just not funny you would know that is the truth.

I know Edgar does sound grumpy, but is local coaches who does most of the nuturing of our local players, good or bad. He is going to bat for local coaches. I don't agree with everything they say, but I understand where they coming from.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 06:39:11 PM »
Stueps.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 10:44:20 PM »
Sam yuh sooooo right!!

that's why the football was in ah state, ah bunch ah goat mouth mdfkrs
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 09:10:10 AM »
No need to even worry about what they think at this point in time. They always seem to think they have the answer but in reality they have failed us. its better they spend the time studying more. get training in modern football and physical education so that they can better prepare teams when their opportunity arises.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 09:31:08 AM »
Obviously, they feel they know best, but at the end of the day, they are praying that T&T move up the rankings so that they can sell players overseas.

BUT, if T&T fail, it does give them an excuse about why our boys can't get contracts, when the reality is that there really is no programme in T&T for youngsters to receive proper developmental coaching.

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 09:53:10 AM »
I concur

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 11:58:08 AM »
Local coaches can only take our players so far.They refuse to come to grasp with their own limitations
Shabazz displayed his limitations by refusing to be an understudy to Hart.......  :devil:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 03:24:23 PM »
Local coaches can only take our players so far.They refuse to come to grasp with their own limitations
Shabazz displayed his limitations by refusing to be an understudy to Hart.......  :devil:
Most of those fellas suffering from ego problems.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 03:57:49 PM »
Most of those fellas suffering from ego problems.
I don't know why??

it's not like they are getting things done and they keep getting past up, but they are underachieving, so what's with the egos??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 04:54:10 PM »
I know the local coaches lack the experience that foreign coaches have. But allyuh projecting some real shit talk. What allyuh mean they have ego problems. Because Shabazz refuse to be an understudy to Hart, he has a ego problem. Most of us don't like Shabazz period. That stems from 1990. I could understand that. But the Privy Council deemed that Abu and his crew should go free because of an agreement signed under duress. That is our friggin fault. We Trinis don't have balls to change the laws or move away from the Privy Council.

Now like I state again, the local coaches does do all the bull work in coaching these fellas from small. You think the foreign coach go deal with the football admin. You think a foreign coach will take money from he pocket to do the thing local coaches do for the young one. Whether locals methods are good or bad is beside the point. The issue is their is no national program to have coaches certified and progress to the next level on a CONSISTENT basis. Most qualified coaches do it on their own or get sponsors to assist them. The ones who get sponsors are far and few between.

Are you trying to tell me Michael Grayson who use to coach Arima and now coach St. Augustine is a shithong. Look at some of the guys that pass thru his hands. I know Winchester for one. Grayson used to be in the US almost every summer doing courses and coaching. But he refused to toe the line during the Warner admin. So he has an ego problem too. Allyuh just full ah friggin shit. Don't let that 2-2 draw day before get to allyuh friggin head. Just a couple months Hart and Canada get humiliated out of the WC. Let we see what the guys do against Haiti. It will probably be not too long before we see a Fire Hart post.

So stop denegrating the locals, because when Hart and Beenie Man leave is back to local coaches the admin will come back to. If allyuh feel it that bad then hire only foreigners from primary to secondary. See how that work.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 05:17:01 PM »
Deeks, is not just Shabazz we taking bout boss !!! stop with de Shabazz thing nah. F00ck !!!

All these locals coaches have alto egos.

McComie and Angus Eve is de biggest culprits.

Look Gally still handover to from 24 years ago and all they do is talk but not one man making a step forward to fight for they rights and they know everything but when they was in power nothing was accomplish and I am not talking about Gally here.

Eve and Shabazz teams get wok just recently.

Only Gally and Bertille had some success at de international level but the game pass them and gone, look St Clair coaching school is hooks right now, they stock in one level for de past 20 years, a level they could dominate.

Stuart Chalres is decent to but he dont have a alto ego, Fenwick too that is why they are the two most successful coaches in T&T.

Let Eve and them feel they reach, and see how far they go - go.

Hart maybe not be de best coach but this is why Beenhakker is here, to teach assist.

Charles and King smart, they accept because in de long run them will benefit.

Leave Shabazz they.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 05:41:45 PM »

[/quote]
I know the local coaches lack the experience that foreign coaches have. But allyuh projecting some real shit talk. What allyuh mean they have ego problems. Because Shabazz refuse to be an understudy to Hart, he has a ego problem. Most of us don't like Shabazz period. That stems from 1990. I could understand that. But the Privy Council deemed that Abu and his crew should go free because of an agreement signed under duress. That is our friggin fault. We Trinis don't have balls to change the laws or move away from the Privy Council.

Now like I state again, the local coaches does do all the bull work in coaching these fellas from small. You think the foreign coach go deal with the football admin. You think a foreign coach will take money from he pocket to do the thing local coaches do for the young one. Whether locals methods are good or bad is beside the point. The issue is their is no national program to have coaches certified and progress to the next level on a CONSISTENT basis. Most qualified coaches do it on their own or get sponsors to assist them. The ones who get sponsors are far and few between.

Are you trying to tell me Michael Grayson who use to coach Arima and now coach St. Augustine is a shithong. Look at some of the guys that pass thru his hands. I know Winchester for one. Grayson used to be in the US almost every summer doing courses and coaching. But he refused to toe the line during the Warner admin. So he has an ego problem too. Allyuh just full ah friggin shit. Don't let that 2-2 draw day before get to allyuh friggin head. Just a couple months Hart and Canada get humiliated out of the WC. Let we see what the guys do against Haiti. It will probably be not too long before we see a Fire Hart post.

So stop denegrating the locals, because when Hart and Beenie Man leave is back to local coaches the admin will come back to. If allyuh feel it that bad then hire only foreigners from primary to secondary. See how that work.

First off Deeks Hart is a local coach. Born and bred Trini. Now concerning the denigration of local coaches, the majority have brought that on themselves because of their force-ripe desire to be a "national" coach. Hence the reason we always look so bad with "local" coaches at the helm.
The requirement for nationa l positions must change! Look we have Anton Corneal who has coached nothing and nowhere in his coaching career ups jess so and get a big position in the national setup. Michael Grayson I know personally. We played football together as kids when he was living up chancellor hill. Now that we have gotten rid of the grim reaper maybe Michael will get his chance now and many other qualified and knowledgeable coaches.
Having said that, you do realise that this is the first positive result we have gotten against ES at a GC. Don't you sense a trend and truly more positive atmosphere since the grim reaper has been booted out of office.We can only move up now we could never do worse than the previous administration.

[/b][/i][/u]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 05:44:27 PM by sub1 »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 05:52:41 PM »
Sam what makes you think Stuart and Fenwick don't have egos and Angus has an ego. Angus is a relatively new coach. And his stint did not come to anything.The fact is, allyuh wanted Fenwick to coach the team. But Fenwick heyday was in the Jack Warner era. Fenwick and Warner could not see eye to eye. So Fenwick never get the job. And it real disengenuous to say Fenwick don't have and ego when he clouted Cyrano Glen for some stuff he did during a game. Stuart is a kind of quiet fella. But even he and Jan had a buss up the other day.

Gally has his issue with TTFF for ages. Jack blacklisted the man. He could not even get coaching work up the islands because Jack threatened them spineless totees in the CFU. And he did not want to go to the US because he wanted to stay home and wuk. What wrong with that.

Sorry to say allyuh don't  like none of the local for whatever reasons. I know local coaches using Trini dialect does turn allyuh off. That  does only make them uneducating in allyuh eyes. So they eh good as far as allyuh concern.

Sam I agree that local coaches need to up the ante in terms of  staying up to date. They need to go away and attend seminars. But how much can do that. Right now Dennis Lawrence hooked up with Martinez. he just lucked in on the right situation and played his cards right. I wish the locals can do that but that cannot happen. Dennis is in the EPL environment. The local are stuck in Dexter's environment.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 06:15:32 PM »
There's more than enough room for both local and foreign coaches.

The perception I have is that local coaches mostly looking for a little respect.  The Federation always bawling they have no money and turn to local coaches to carry the team through less active periods.  Whenever a perceived "big tournament" come up, the same local coaches are often discarded for foreign based coaches and somehow the Federation seems to find funding to pay them.

I could understand local coaches being disgruntled.  Respect is a 2 way street and Tim Kee acknowledged the recent coaching transition was badly handled.  Hopefully things get better but only actions will be the true indicator of such...not talk.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 06:17:58 PM »
The requirement for nationa l positions must change! Look we have Anton Corneal who has coached nothing and nowhere in his coaching career ups jess so and get a big position in the national setup. Michael Grayson I know personally. We played football together as kids when he was living up chancellor hill. Now that we have gotten rid of the grim reaper maybe Michael will get his chance now and many other qualified and knowledgeable coaches.
Having said that, you do realise that this is the first positive result we have gotten against ES at a GC. Don't you sense a trend and truly more positive atmosphere since the grim reaper has been booted out of office.We can only move up now we could never do worse than the previous administration

Sub1, yes Hart is local, but his coaching experience is in foreign. By the way I have no issue with him coaching TT. But I never expected he would get it because of Jack. He even bolted to Canada on a scolarship rather than deal with Jack and TT NT when he lived home. So his acumen is totally different.

As far as local being forced-ripe and want to coach? Is Jason Kidd forced-ripe? Is that ego or ambition? Who would not want to coach a national team?  I don't think he was ready, but because of the confusion with TT football he get his chance. The much BELOVED Latas got his chance and was crucified when he failed. They threw Oto Pfister in the mix and look what happened to him. Why Anton is there, I don't know. He has a college degree and has done courses while in the US. He has been the "technical" director for more than 5 years. So you don't think that count for experience?

I am glad Warner is out of TT footbal and hopefully as you said the qualified people who refused to deal with Jack will come out and deal with the TTFA and the pro-league to set and genuine coaching program for the upliftment of local coaches. I think UTT and the Min. of Education should be involved. And should include all sports.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 06:20:08 PM by Deeks »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2013, 06:21:23 PM »
There's more than enough room for both local and foreign coaches.

The perception I have is that local coaches mostly looking for a little respect.  The Federation always bawling they have no money and turn to local coaches to carry the team through less active periods.  Whenever a perceived "big tournament" come up, the same local coaches are often discarded for foreign based coaches and somehow the Federation seems to find funding to pay them.

I could understand local coaches being disgruntled.  Respect is a 2 way street and Tim Kee acknowledged the recent coaching transition was badly handled.  Hopefully things get better but only actions will be the true indicator of such...not talk.

I totally agree!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2013, 08:21:08 PM »
Sub1, yes Hart is local, but his coaching experience is in foreign. By the way I have no issue with him coaching TT. But I never expected he would get it because of Jack. He even bolted to Canada on a scolarship rather than deal with Jack and TT NT when he lived home.

I eh know if that is quite the case.  Hart had an opportunity to further his education in Canada and took it. He even said he sometimes wonders about that decision at the expense of furthering his dream of playing for T&T and playing pro ball.

I do know that he offered his services to T&T a few years ago in the area of youth development and Jack say no. So to say he would rather bolt to Canada rather than deal with Jack may not exactly be accurate.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:24:15 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 03:22:11 AM »
I bet allyuh that after the gold cup that shabbaz will wind up coaching one of the youth teams, just watch.   ;)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 06:12:01 AM »

After de GC ah will start ah "Fire Sam thread"
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>