April 25, 2024, 03:48:27 PM

Author Topic: Hire Stephen Hart Back  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hire Stephen Hart Back
« on: July 15, 2013, 09:26:02 PM »
 :rotfl:  :banginghead:

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hire Stephen Hart Back
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 09:26:56 PM »
wait, he wasn't fired  ::) :bs:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 09:27:41 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 09:27:59 PM »
Nice fight , they look hungry. Nice ball movement . long time I ain't see we play so
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 09:29:23 PM »
 :rotfl:

All yuh is some real idle people on here yes....ah love it!!  (c) Andre Samuel
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 09:32:27 PM »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:08 PM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:59 PM »
Let's keep this in perspective. The Hondo team was below par. Then 10 men. They had decent possesion and may our hearts skip a few beats at times. But a win is a win. Should we keep SH or make him walk the plank?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 09:39:43 PM »
real kix yes, yuh cyar beat we as trinis nah
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 09:57:29 PM »
The problem is Trinis love winners and hate losers so this love hate relation we are having with SH is bound to continue as he can't be expected to win every game that he coaches.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 10:02:24 PM »
Let's keep this in perspective. The Hondo team was below par. Then 10 men. They had decent possesion and may our hearts skip a few beats at times. But a win is a win. Should we keep SH or make him walk the plank?

good for kixx, man not gettin carried away..........dis game had plenty heart attack at d end for me
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 10:25:27 PM »
LOL... good one AJB

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 10:33:49 PM »

ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »

a win builds confidence and unlike other coaches the man has a definite plan.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 10:58:03 PM »
The problem is Trinis love winners and hate losers so this love hate relation we are having with SH is bound to continue as he can't be expected to win every game that he coaches.
I beg to differ is not really lovig winners and hating losers but Trinis ( I would use Trinbagonians but Tobagonians tend to be astute judges of character) like things that glitter as we associate that with winning and being on top. We are so often fooled into thinking that glitter is worth that  we never really examine it. We are so egotistical and think that we are so much better than we really are that we accept mediocrity and all its faults.
 Don't you see what we have posing as a gov't?  Stephen Hart doesn't come with any glitter. I think he knows what we are and who we are and that is why he will be successful.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 11:17:31 PM »
the man said from the onset- a goal would be to make the quaterfinals- so said done . Now who has teh last laugh?

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 01:17:09 AM »
Nice fight , they look hungry. Nice ball movement . long time I ain't see we play so

Like Fox Sports say you never know about Trinidad & Tobago.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »
Within the last 4 years this is one of the better performances I seen from a Trinidad national team. Men trying to move around the ball, quick passing and overall looking okay. With that said there are numerous areas to improve upon. Our intensity is not what it should, especially when we "needed" the win !!

Trinidad have some good athletes, men that can run. Its rather disappointing when I see them not winning balls cause of "slowness". Not sure how we can overcome that, I know all them men does watch "Barca" and dem play, but is like they aint seeing why "Barca" so good........ movement and decisive passing!! Things to emulate!! Well done fellas!

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »
Allyuh rel good oui..after Mexico allyuh go say Fire de man.. ;D

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 01:28:10 PM »
Wait nah, all yuh hire, then fire...then hire him again within three games... :rotfl: What trouble is this!!
Only the humble can be truly great!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 01:30:11 PM »
Wait nah, all yuh hire, then fire...then hire him again within three games... :rotfl: What trouble is this!!
dey playing dead to ketch coache alive, nah

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 01:39:51 PM »
Funny thread,  :beermug:
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 03:03:38 PM »
Within the last 4 years this is one of the better performances I seen from a Trinidad national team. Men trying to move around the ball, quick passing and overall looking okay. With that said there are numerous areas to improve upon. Our intensity is not what it should, especially when we "needed" the win !!

Trinidad have some good athletes, men that can run. Its rather disappointing when I see them not winning balls cause of "slowness". Not sure how we can overcome that, I know all them men does watch "Barca" and dem play, but is like they aint seeing why "Barca" so good........ movement and decisive passing!! Things to emulate!! Well done fellas!

Everybody does see Barca. So if you call yourself a pro and don't watch Barca, then I eh know. Ras, all these club have them men for at least 2 months before the season start and them for the next 7 months for the football season. A national coach would be lucky if he has the team for  2weeks.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2013, 07:59:34 PM »
i feel optimistic from what i seen from him in games 1 and the 1/4 final...........keep it level

Offline jimmel14

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 06:47:11 PM »

an

The last time i checked we were called The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago or T&T. I really don't understand why we continue to refer to the country as Trinidad. If we don't first do the right thing, how then can we expect the wider world to get it correct.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2013, 07:00:22 PM »

an

The last time i checked we were called The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago or T&T. I really don't understand why we continue to refer to the country as Trinidad. If we don't first do the right thing, how then can we expect the wider world to get it correct.
:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>