April 27, 2024, 09:18:31 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (20-Jul-2013).  (Read 68673 times)

Offline jingleheimer_Schmidt

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (20-Jul-2013).
« Reply #450 on: July 20, 2013, 06:32:23 PM »
we give dem a good scare...and for that we can be proud
Proud of a scare. Why are we always satisfied with such mediocrity! We could've won this game. We should have one this game. The players did well but scare my foot!!

Man people need to relax...
The warriors play good!

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 20, 2013, 06:32:31 PM »
We could have been better.

And the coach didnt make any subs because we simply did not have the depth. Obviously when the goal scored something drastic had to be done.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 20, 2013, 06:32:35 PM »
Good fight Warriors!!!!  :applause:

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 20, 2013, 06:32:51 PM »
Taking into account we was missing Hoyte, Hyland, Molino, Joevin and Carlyle Mitchell, we eh do too bad.

Spot on!
We play good!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 20, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 20, 2013, 06:33:57 PM »
would of like tuh see jovein jones introduce because he wud off add some defense into attack play in de second half
all dat is necessary is necessary

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 20, 2013, 06:34:22 PM »
would of like tuh see jovein jones introduce because he wud off add some defense into attack play in de second half
injured
I pity the fool....

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:07 PM »
Good game guys, proud of you all, let's build on this TTFA, forward ever backward never
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:12 PM »

And the coach didnt make any subs because we simply did not have the depth. Obviously when the goal scored something drastic had to be done.

Which was on my mind too when the subs came late......so why he bother at that point??....*shrugs*
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:23 PM »
I think I jinxed us. Around the 81st I said : Is this going to be another England match?" and behold... in the 85th min. (or 84th) Mexico score.

:(

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:33 PM »
Good effort fellas.  :applause: :applause: Done watchin this tournament!

Nah, nah.....I taking in the re-match Panama vs. Mexico.....and ah backing Panama..... ;D ;D

You gotta watch the USA game tomorrow as well and hope El Salvador pull off an upset  :)

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:37 PM »

The 2 FB was going good though.
I just think that edwards was the player keeping we back a bit - he wasnt going down the wing hard at all!

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:42 PM »
Taking into account we was missing Hoyte, Hyland, Molino, Joevin and Carlyle Mitchell, we eh do too bad.

Spot on!
We play good!
I agree. Everyone gave a good account of themselves on the pitch. J.M Williams..man of the match. But or gosh Steven Hart. Two subs in the 88th minute. You serious man. I was looking for Birchall since minute 65. Dam it man :frustrated:
Only the humble can be truly great!

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #463 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:46 PM »
Proud of a scare. Why are we always satisfied with such mediocrity! We could've won this game. We should have one this game. The players did well but scare my foot!!

mexico desreved the win....hush yuh tail, it was a good effort although i felt abu bakr should have done better with marking jimenez.

we are rebuilding, it has nothing to do with satisfaction with mediocrity.

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 20, 2013, 06:35:54 PM »
ah feel Molino woulda make mas in this game. Good try team...when is the nex game?
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

giggsy11

« Reply #465 on: July 20, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »

Baby steps- we get to see who needs tuh get off the bus, and where there is space to fill.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 20, 2013, 06:36:26 PM »

Nah, nah.....I taking in the re-match Panama vs. Mexico.....and ah backing Panama..... ;D ;D

You gotta watch the USA game tomorrow as well and hope El Salvador pull off an upset  :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 20, 2013, 06:37:25 PM »
Tactically disciplined display by the Warriors.  We have to take this development under Hart in stages:  restore tactical discipline and physical conditioning, maintain possession of the ball to allow us to play on the counter, depending on the opponent, and gradually learn to assert ourselves in the game.  Curious to see what Hart will do from here.  The player pool definitely has to deepen, as we need to be able to rotate  players during tournaments like these.  Lots of positives to take away from this Gold Cup.

giggsy11

« Reply #468 on: July 20, 2013, 06:38:11 PM »

Yeah, I will flip thru tuh see if US get beat.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 20, 2013, 06:38:22 PM »
Good Effort by T&T man, real fight. Can't fault the effort and commitment of any player. Standouts; Jan was ah different class tonight & Cyrus performance was pleasing as well. Thought the team got better defensively as the game went on.

Hart done well overall, showed he could get these guys organised.Slightly disappointed that He wait till the last 2 mins to make changes, thought he should ah done so about 10 mins earlier as some fellas was real flaggin at that point. Daniel had a real up and down game as well, he wasn't clicking on the dead ball delivery.

Sadly we now have to wait about 12 - 18 months fuh another meaningful game tuh get the public interested again.

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 20, 2013, 06:38:35 PM »
Man the team was going good! We didnt need a player like birchall with the game 0-0...
The only player who wasnt up to par IMO was Edwards...if molino was available, he would've been subbed early o'clock, or he may not even have started

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 20, 2013, 06:38:47 PM »
the commentators was talking real tata though........ how carlos more comfortable on his left foot and birchal is great at dribbling and and making the passes
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 20, 2013, 06:39:29 PM »

True talk!  Among other things, we really missed the creativity of Molino, making those devious passes in the opposition penalty area. 

All-in-all, I'm proud of de effort, though was puzzled at times by the late subs and some of the tactics.  But I'm not a paid member of the T&T coaching staff so what do I know?

We did have a HUGE victory this year that will impact our football for possibly generations to come --- we staked Count Jackula.  That in itself is like winning a World Cup.  Heads held high! Future onward and forward. 

Bless!   :beermug:
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 20, 2013, 06:39:44 PM »
the commentators was talking real tata though........ how carlos more comfortable on his left foot and birchal is great at dribbling and and making the passes

Yeah i laugh at that too  :rotfl:

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 20, 2013, 06:41:38 PM »

Which was on my mind too when the subs came late......so why he bother at that point??....*shrugs*

We were holding out. Keon was not too good defensively but i guess he was kept on for his set pieces. take Carlos off and put on Carter? NO

Carlos is better defensively than carter anyway. Cornell got very tired. But bring on gay? NO

We simply did the best we could given the situation

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 20, 2013, 06:43:28 PM »
i have real hope in this current team.. - the complete team.... we young and looks like we have good guidance to start going places.
We just need a couple of strikers to take over from glen (32yrs and injury prone) and jones.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 20, 2013, 06:44:02 PM »

Man people need to relax...
The warriors play good!
That's why our football will never go to the next level, as long as we keep this just relax attitude. We satisfied with a good fight, a nice play and a one nil loss to Mexico. We seem to forget that the point of the whole matter is to win the tournament. Manchester City made the final of the F.A. Cup, finished second in the premier league and competed in the champions league last season. Good enough you might say. Guess what, Mancini still got fired. We accept too little for the enormous amount of talent we have. We'll never win the any tournament with that just relax nonsense.
Only the humble can be truly great!

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 20, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
injured

or scene because i was wondering why not make dat sub
all dat is necessary is necessary

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 20, 2013, 06:44:38 PM »

We were holding out. Keon was not too good defensively but i guess he was kept on for his set pieces. take Carlos off and put on Carter? NO

Carlos is better defensively than carter anyway. Cornell got very tired. But bring on gay? NO

We simply did the best we could given the situation

exactly..............some people jus doh see to far past dey nose daiz what
I pity the fool....

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 20, 2013, 06:44:44 PM »
Greatttttt game my warriors...fight like two pot hound for ah chicken fooot....keep ya heads up high!!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

1]; } ?>