April 27, 2024, 06:10:09 AM

Author Topic: When pigs are given badges. (Mother and two daughters claim abuse at Piarco)  (Read 8406 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Somebody need to leave a comment on her blog ,asking what they said cause according to her ,they did nothing at all .lol
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 09:10:23 AM by Qmire »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Lol@Dinho trying to reason with Just Cool - btw, that s/n is the mother of all ironies. :)

What dat supposed tuh mean woman??

yuh taking ah dig on me for what reason, did i ever had any run ins with you that brought you to the conclusion that i'm outlandish and unreasonable??

i think that you on tata by telling dinho iz ah stone head when that's clearly not the case, and i know dinho knows better than to listen to you bc despite how you feel, me and dinho reason nuff times, successfully too.

:)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Men talking all kind ah ting, but nobody, absolutely nobody does look to flex dey self in a US airport. They smile at you and offer you all the pleasantries while sticking dey finger up yuh kakahole for the 4th time. Y'all curm beck nauw, ya hurrrr! (insert smile from custom agent bubba). Nothing yuh saying, actually yuh telling dem yuh doh even need the lube anymore as yuh stretch out from the last 3 times.

Stuepes, I never had a problem in T&T never. Can I see your passport? Here you go. Have passport and boarding pass ready at security. Pasport and boarding pass ready at security.

See men doesn't admit that they attitude and reaction to the Farmers in de cow shed does be different than when dealing with agents who walk the streets that are paved with gold.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I agree with the general consensus(?) that's there's more in the mortar than the pestle.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Men talking all kind ah ting, but nobody, absolutely nobody does look to flex dey self in a US airport. They smile at you and offer you all the pleasantries while sticking dey finger up yuh kakahole for the 4th time. Y'all curm beck nauw, ya hurrrr! (insert smile from custom agent bubba). Nothing yuh saying, actually yuh telling dem yuh doh even need the lube anymore as yuh stretch out from the last 3 times.

Which airport you does fly into?  And more importantly... why yuh keep going back? LOL

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Which airport you does fly into?  And more importantly... why yuh keep going back? LOL

:rotfl:  :rotfl:   kakahole like ah baldwin keyboard
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

You have time??

once this fella reach in the discourse yuh dun know his position without even reading his post, it's all about T&T T&T T&T!! bc T&T could do no wrong!

i tell you this, as it have ah God, i never catch no hell coming through or leaving JFK, never!! not from security, from customs, from immigration, nor from them new watch dogs in blue and black, i think they call them TSA. i heard miami could be rough, but never JFK

when i reach into JFK the fuss thing the immigration officer does say to me whether they white black male or female, is "welcome home", smile stamp stamp, thank you, and it's off to customs, then in customs them fellas will even engage yuh pleasantly and ask yuh, "yuh had ah nice trip" and then they would say, any fruits or plants, and that's the end, they run ah joke again and it's on to the next joe.

same going into T&T, they would smile stamp my book, in customs they would just past me through, especially if i meet an indian, then i good.

i have real luck with indians in customs and immigration, it's just that the last time i went there, they have ah new machine now that they run your luggage through like a scanner, and the fella was ah little rough around the edges, but my problem is always leaving, and like i said, the little knick knack two dollar worker, the airlines and the security personnel is who does make it rough on ah fella.

man talking bout taking sh!t from uncle sam wid ah smile, man you must be joking, not this mdfckr!!

i cuss out colonel, captains and majors in the army, so who de fack is ah immigration or customs officer! i cuss way anyone who violate me, even 5.0 does get they cuss in ah technical way.

like you doh know who's me ah wah?? i iz rick james b!tch!!      ;D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:53:26 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Before I leave TnT I (like everybody else) used to think airport wuk was big wuk (because flying... or even liming near de plane prestigious nah).  I went back TnT after donkey years back in de 2000's and that didn't change.  In fact, last time I was home 4 years ago that still didn't change.  I peep de attitude ah dem airline CSRs who like to act like dey nose belong up in de air and does just chuckle to myself.  I get hassle going in and ah get hassle coming out... nothing major.  Me eh even pause to let dem steal my joy.  I think the difference is that me eh flying CAL, I have frequent flyer miles with American (and US Air as well) and I does stick to them.  Reason being, I know dem does take customer service seriously because is cut-throat competition up here.  I know if I write my letter I go get action... so I doh waste time with dem minimum wage workers in dey shiny polyester uniforms.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:36:45 PM by Bakes »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
As yuh could imagine, I have many ah story. What works for me is keeping cool, calm, and collected. I know Iza beacon fuh dey attention so I always expect dey "random" searches and "random" questioning. I know many times dey looking tuh agitate me, but I doh give dem de satisfaction. After dealing with it fuh so long now, dem doh even faze me.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
As yuh could imagine, I have many ah story. What works for me is keeping cool, calm, and collected. I know Iza beacon fuh dey attention so I always expect dey "random" searches and "random" questioning. I know many times dey looking tuh agitate me, but I doh give dem de satisfaction. After dealing with it fuh so long now, dem doh even faze me.

I get hassle in almost every airport I have been to except the 1st World countries, US and UK.

Profiling is the main reason, I'm black dougla and when I have hair on my face I guess I fit the profile, so like you I do everything they ask with a smile and this sometimes frustrates them further.

I have so many airport stories, sniffer dogs following me around for 4 hrs whilst intransit in Athens, losing my boarding pass in Istanbul and somebody else trying to use it.
A sniffer dog in Tobago all over my checked bag, getting called to witness the search for the drugs they were sure in the bag then the disbelief on the faces of the clowns when nothing was discovered.

In Miami having my bag searched and the customs guy finding a live big fat chinee (caterpillar) in it and all the hilarity and embarassment that went with it.

But the most hoggish behaviour is in Piarco and Tobago.

I fly just about every airline in and out of Trinidad and my best experience remains BA.

CAL employees are like any other public servant in TT full of shyte because they either got thier jobs from nepotism or as favors.

Only one Fight attendant from CAL ever got my appreciation and that could be because we stand up in the galley jawing for 4 hrs whilst I got drunk.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile

You have time??

once this fella reach in the discourse yuh dun know his position without even reading his post, it's all about T&T T&T T&T!! bc T&T could do no wrong!

i tell you this, as it have ah God, i never catch no hell coming through or leaving JFK, never!! not from security, from customs, from immigration, nor from them new watch dogs in blue and black, i think they call them TSA. i heard miami could be rough, but never JFK

when i reach into JFK the fuss thing the immigration officer does say to me whether they white black male or female, is "welcome home", smile stamp stamp, thank you, and it's off to customs, then in customs them fellas will even engage yuh pleasantly and ask yuh, "yuh had ah nice trip" and then they would say, any fruits or plants, and that's the end, they run ah joke again and it's on to the next joe.

same going into T&T, they would smile stamp my book, in customs they would just past me through, especially if i meet an indian, then i good.

i have real luck with indians in customs and immigration, it's just that the last time i went there, they have ah new machine now that they run your luggage through like a scanner, and the fella was ah little rough around the edges, but my problem is always leaving, and like i said, the little knick knack two dollar worker, the airlines and the security personnel is who does make it rough in ah fella.

man talking bout taking sh!t from uncle sam wid ah smile, man you must be joking, not this mdfckr!!

i cuss out colonel, captains and majors in the army, so who de fack is ah immigration or customs officer! i cuss way anyone who violate me, even 5.0 does get they cuss in ah technical way.

like you doh know who's me ah wah?? i iz rick james b!tch!!      ;D

So you never have probs in JFK and you can say this, yet when I say I never had problem in TnT I is ah fanboy.  :bs:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Elan when ever are you not ah ravin fan of anything T&T?

yuh defend their madness with every inch of you being without cease, what more is left to be said than, "elan is ah trini sympathizer".
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Would you believe that one of the airports I dread somewhat is JFK and it's because of the black female staff working there and their attitude.

No problem with black males or women and men of any other race.

But these women have ATTITUDE. The shout and bawl for no reason. And that is when nothing wrong is happening. Lawd knows how they behave when there is a problem.

I remember once in line at JFK and telling myself Lord help me if my passport is on the wrong page, the way these women getting on. I looked at the line next to me and saw an African American male, politely saying what they were saying but not attitude. I immediately switch lines. When you've been travelling for almost 24 hours and tired, you are not in the mood to be shouted at.

If I ever I have to ask these women a question, I do it in the most humble and polite way possible. I lucky if I get a verbal response and they would usually just twist up dey face and point to where I want to go.

I got the impression like all 'o dem man leave dem on the same day.
The thing is the black men are completely fine.

I don't know if this a NY thing when it comes to attitude and what I think is gruff is normal for them.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Would you believe that one of the airports I dread somewhat is JFK and it's because of the black female staff working there and their attitude.

No problem with black males or women and men of any other race.

But these women have ATTITUDE. The shout and bawl for no reason. And that is when nothing wrong is happening. Lawd knows how they behave when there is a problem.

I remember once in line at JFK and telling myself Lord help me if my passport is on the wrong page, the way these women getting on. I looked at the line next to me and saw an African American male, politely saying what they were saying but not attitude. I immediately switch lines. When you've been travelling for almost 24 hours and tired, you are not in the mood to be shouted at.

If I ever I have to ask these women a question, I do it in the most humble and polite way possible. I lucky if I get a verbal response and they would usually just twist up dey face and point to where I want to go.

I got the impression like all 'o dem man leave dem on the same day.
The thing is the black men are completely fine.

I don't know if this a NY thing when it comes to attitude and what I think is gruff is normal for them.

VB
See tommy sotomayor, this topic of black american female drama in the work place has been exhausted to the point of to the point of extinction.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Polyester uniform  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile

yuh defend their madness with every inch of you being without cease, what more is left to be said than, "elan is ah trini sympathizer".

And that's my perrogative.....just as you lamblast everything T&T with every inch of your being.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

And that's my perrogative.....just as you lamblast everything T&T with every inch of your being.
You call it blasting, but i rather to see it as holding reckless and irresponsible ppl to account.

take for instance our young ppl who's every nation's most coveted commodity and your most valuable GDP, yet they are abandoned by the administrators in every which way! they are dying @ astronomical rates, yet our government makes no amends to quell this disaster!

right now it's open season on our youths, and they are failing miserably for lack of care and education. every yr the gun and our roads are responsible for nearly all untimely deaths in T&T. yet there's no urgency on the path of our leaders to put an end to the carnage.

ppl speed on our roadways in such a ridiculous manner that it blows the minds of visitors to our shores, as to why they are not being apprehended.

our highways are unsafe bc of the lack of infrastructure in place to limit unwarranted road fatalities. which bring to mind the lack of road dividers or road medians.

it's ah fact that since the PNM govt was in place this phenomenon of cars crossing the median and hitting unsuspecting drivers in on coming traffic was the cause of most road deaths, yet to this day the govt has not been able to address this "SIMPLE" flaw!

jack talked about it and promised that it would be taken care of shortly, but to date it's still on the back burner while our young ppl are send to their deaths every yr just bc of the negligence of their so called leaders, who not only have the funds, but also the capability to get this done in ah jiffy, yet they blatantly refuse!

our HWYS are IMO death traps, ppl are constantly running off the roads into ditches causing fatalities, which should have been implemented with the building of the HWYS in the first place. there is also a trend where ppl hit poles and die as a result, yet no one is securing these poles or moving them safely out the way, while our ppl perish as a result of the ministry's gross negligence!

another thing that could easily solve this problem is the hiring of more traffic cops to patrol the highways, after all, how fackin hard could that be?? well apparently very difficult, since this has not been implemented in full as of yet.

what about gun violence, we all know that if you keep criminals off the streets, then your crime rate will decrease, after all this is not rocket science, just plain ole logic, but apparently not for the leaders of our twin island republic. they seem to have a hard time coming to terms with this reality.

bc every yr @ least 300 of our brightest young minds fall prey to the gun and gang violence. now i could understand this being a problem for a countries like the U.S, mexico, even our neighbors to the south, venezuela, since these place has an astronomical population with a vast land space, but we are not as unfortunate, hek we only have 1.5 mil with a land space of 1880 square miles or 37 x 50 miles in length and width, yet we find this hard to manage. hhhmmmmm    :thinking:

now why should this be a problem for a country with all his money, population size and land space to put under their control??  gosh, all they have to do is amend their laws and create a violent crime act like they did in california, three strikes and you're out!

yet they are fully aware that their laws are out dated, and is tailor made for the criminal elements to continue to grow and thrive, while we lose more and more of our children to the gun.

now i will end here mr elen, so you tell me, why is it that a country sooooo little in land space and ppl, yet sooo wealthy, can't take care of these two minor incidents that plague our society particularly our yutes??

it's not rocket science, and we do have the resources to fix it, but why isn't it fixed as of yet??

now this is why i does bun this place! both it's leaders and especially the ppl, who sit idly by and allow it to take place not holding their leaders to account. that's my whole point!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 12:20:01 PM by just cool »

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

it's ah fact that since the PNM govt was in place this phenomenon of cars crossing the median and hitting unsuspecting drivers in on coming traffic was the cause of most road deaths, yet to this day the govt has not been able to address this "SIMPLE" flaw!

jack talked about it and promised that it would be taken care of shortly, but to date it's still on the back burner while our young ppl are send to their deaths every yr just bc of the negligence of their so called leaders, who not only have the funds, but also the capability to get this done in ah jiffy, yet they blatantly refuse!

JC They have started placing concrete and cable barriers now, my read on that is the more money you spend the more that can be siphoned off for corruption.

The design of roads and highways are done to international codes and standards. The laws in Trinidad do not allow for speeds over 80 kms per hour and you would design to that using code directives and different formulae. For instance on bends or curves you calculate for centrifugal forces based on that speed with a factor of safety.
So your earlier statement about over speeding is relevant. If you exceed the speed limit you exceed the design capabilities of the road and when you add rain , sleepiness, drunkeness, stupidity, inexperience... people will die
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

JC They have started placing concrete and cable barriers now, my read on that is the more money you spend the more that can be siphoned off for corruption.

The design of roads and highways are done to international codes and standards. The laws in Trinidad do not allow for speeds over 80 kms per hour and you would design to that using code directives and different formulae. For instance on bends or curves you calculate for centrifugal forces based on that speed with a factor of safety.
So your earlier statement about over speeding is relevant. If you exceed the speed limit you exceed the design capabilities of the road and when you add rain , sleepiness, drunkeness, stupidity, inexperience... people will die
This has to be a new development bc i was home not too long ago, and while i was there ah few ppl was killed on the road, many attributed to crossing the median, running off the road and turning over or hitting a pole of some sort.

my theory is, if yuh stay on the road your chances of survival is 90%, unless you weren't wearing seat belts and speeding excessively.

the last time i was home i was on CRHWY leaving curepe, ah few fellas past me like i was standing still, and mind you i was doing @ least 50 mph not kmph, but the one that was remarkable was an indian fella in ah benz, that man was doing @ least ah 100 M P H easy!!.

when he passed me the car i was in rocked, hear nah, i nearly shit neh self, that's how fast this man was going, finally i caught up with him by the light house, and when i asked him what's all that for, he told me that i was drivin like an old man with ah hard screw on his face, so i mumbled under my breath, your days are numbered jerk off, i'll see you in the express or the guardian.

like i said, this must be a new development, and thank God for that, it's been a long time coming, and as they say, better sooner than later.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

This has to be a new development bc i was home not too long ago, and while i was there ah few ppl was killed on the road, many attributed to crossing the median, running off the road and turning over or hitting a pole of some sort.

my theory is, if yuh stay on the road your chances of survival is 90%, unless you weren't wearing seat belts and speeding excessively.

the last time i was home i was on CRHWY leaving curepe, ah few fellas past me like i was standing still, and mind you i was doing @ least 50 mph not kmph, but the one that was remarkable was an indian fella in ah benz, that man was doing @ least ah 100 M P H easy!!.

when he passed me the car i was in rocked, hear nah, i nearly shit neh self, that's how fast this man was going, finally i caught up with him by the light house, and when i asked him what's all that for, he told me that i was drivin like an old man with ah hard screw on his face, so i mumbled under my breath, your days are numbered jerk off, i'll see you in the express or the guardian.

like i said, this must be a new development, and thank God for that, it's been a long time coming, and as they say, better sooner than later.

Yeah you getting less cars flying across the median. One problem is that the cables aren't repaired quickly after accidents so several areas with cable on the way south won't stop anything from flying across.
Since I back home one ting i got in a cussout with a fella is respecting crosswalks.
As I walked out the airport and I on the crosswalk heading to the car park a fella try to drive across with me on the crosswalk. Saw him coming and ignorant me step into the path on the crosswalk of his car and he cussing me. Put on a nice show for the pple waiting for their family to come out the arrivals. He cuss and cuss while I "nicely" explained to him what the point of a cross walk is.
But pedestrians here get me vex too. Just last night saw an accident due to some idiot being too lazy to use the pedestrian overpass at west mall and a car slammed on d brakes causing someone to rear end him.
Honestly wish it was legal to bounce down pedestrians who cross the road within 50m of the pedestrian overpass.
Back in Trini...

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
These people were in court on 19th July - anyone know what happened?
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Tryin 2 find out
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Tryin 2 find out
:beermug:

Surprised nothing on the internet.  This family appears to have a lot of support and I would have thought that someone would have posted an update somewhere, but nothing to be found.
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Tryin 2 find out
:beermug:

Surprised nothing on the internet.  This family appears to have a lot of support and I would have thought that someone would have posted an update somewhere, but nothing to be found.

I assure you if it was in their favor the world would know. Still have my peeps checking
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
I know there're two sides to every story, but I have to side with the women on this one, since it wouldn't surprise me if they were assaulted without provocation by the T&T officers.  I've been through BS with people in uniform before for absolutely zero reason...both in the US, AND especially in T&T.

A lot of people in uniform feel that they have the right to do as they feel, and bully people.  These 'pigs' are typically un-informed, barely educated, and never read or cherished a word in the local Constitution (be it the US officers knowing the US Constitution, or the T&T officers knowing the T&T Constitution). 

It's a real shame.
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
Ah know this is gonna hit folks the wrong way, but i will have to believe the women, and not the officers.

i don't normally have problems entering trinidad, but leaving trinidad is always a nightmare for me.

i believe these women were insulted by the officer, tempers flared and they gave him ah tongue lashing, which he may have rightly deserved, but the boys, who probably may not like foreigners must have had enough so they came over and man handled the woman.

but like fished said, all of this could have been easily avoided if these customs officers had just ah little decorum. these ppl in T&T are soooooo fackin amazing in an absurd way it's unbelievable!

in 2011 when i went to trinidad i fackin gagged! i don't even know why tourist does want to visit that place?? the whole place hoggish and fackin nasty, from the pie man to the police commissioner, every one is ah stinkin hog!!

i went to b mobile to get a phone for the trip, so i walked into the one on independence sq close to pembroke st, ah woman came out when she heard i had a little twang while i was speaking to one of the girls, this bitch chased the girl away and started to talk to me like i was absolute rubbish, well that bitch didn't even see when i left, that's how fackin fast i bounced from out that joint.

i then went across the street to degicel and got just ah little better treatment, but all in all it was appalling!  the day i left it was the same fackin hassle! for the fuss time in yrs i decided to travel first class, and it was like "who this black ugly xpat think he is traveling first class showing his black behind the bridge arse off, ah go fix him", @ least that's how i interpret it.

here nah, these ppl search me like if i was pablo and osama rolled into one.  the girl @ the counter who checked me in gave me the worst first class seat on the plane, right in the very first row, and my legs dun long already, hear nah, i suffer bad, best i was in coach,

anyway, after she checked me in she signaled the hungry security to search my luggage, and that dutty black bastard started asking me all kinda inappropriate questions, looking through my passport like he's ah immigration officer, well i snatched it out his hand and told him to fack off, just do yuh search and don't look in my book, matter of fact don't ask me sh!t!

he find i shouldn't challenge his bullsh!t authority so he called the airport security claiming that i used profanity, which i did.

the boys then came over and told me that i can't use those words in T&T, i then told them that their co workers were unprofessional and they provoked me into a confrontation, well ah indian fella who was working as a cal security came over and intervened trying to play good cop bad cop, i read the play and asked him if this pissin tail two dollar security has any right to my passport, to which he shamefully answered, no.

so after that ordeal @ the counter, like that wasn't enough, when i reach the metal detectors it's like i got search ah thousand times!! @ the detectors, after the detectors, and before yuh board the plane, and lemme tell allyuh, these arseholes went through my carry on with ah fine tooth comb,

well that was the last straw, the one that broke the camel's fackin balls! ah lil nashy two bit indian no older than my son, after going through my carry on said to me "you have ah real sweet tooth boy" only bc my niece who left trini @ 12yrs old who's now ah big woman and still craves all the trini candies that she loved growing up, ask me to bring her some goodies, so i brought ah whole lot of that for her,

well  after that inappropriate comment i starter tuh cuss mudacnt and fardderblls, it's like i broke down, it was just sooo much disrespect that i caved!

from the hotel when i checked in all the way to the airport i was met with nothing but discourteous ppl, and that one send me over the edge! after that i promised never too go back there or fly CAL ever again, but i did, i probably should have kept my promise, bc it's the same ole story.

so with that i believe these women. they probably weren't all that innocent, and maybe they cuss down the place like me, but these fackin clowns nowadays all over the world making traveling ah hardship instead of a pleasurable experience.

after flying on an uncomfortable plane for hrs @ a time, the last thing ppl need is discourteous mdfckrs talking sh!t to them, especially ppl who ought to be professional.

what de fack ever happened to the friendly skies??

just cool --- I could relate to what you wrote.  Been through similar circumstances before. 

Sorry you had to go through all that on that trip, breda.
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

1]; } ?>