April 26, 2024, 07:49:44 PM

Poll

Wha allyuh feel?

Yes
No
Providing certain things.

Author Topic: The SWO should be part of the new TTFA?  (Read 4277 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The SWO should be part of the new TTFA?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2013, 02:54:38 PM »
No need to conduct paralysis in the analysis, JC have it right, unless we are steady concacaf beaters to say the least, the turn out will continue to be like what we saw in RBA. While stuck on the entrance to the Holland tunnel, Big Dawg walk up a little bit to buy some water, I think he counted at least 10 el sal cars to the two trini cars. The stadium said/showed it all, abysmal
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2013, 03:01:50 PM »
The TTFA should have a bonafide fan group. if that is the SWO then I all in for that. but they dont think this way.

currently the group has done well on they own with no help from TTFA

If the TTFA want to put some money for fan development and they willing to work with SWO then that may be the way to go

but we know that is not going to happen.

I see a new group forming up called warrior fusion not sure how new they is or how active they is.

By SWO is more outside based we need to find a way to get more vibrant group of locals maybe the TTFA can provide some help with that.

Until we get the locals involved fan development will be slow.

http://www.socawarriorfusion.com/

Educate meh, we need two+ fan club? Maybe there is something that I am missing....
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2013, 03:12:17 PM »
F00ck socawarriorfusion,,. SWO forever.

I eh no traitor,  that must e jack Warner site for all I know and don't care really.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 03:15:04 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2013, 07:00:40 PM »
IF the Gold Cup was marketed in the proper manner to the West Indian diaspora in the tri-state area their might have been a larger turnout........Gold Cup ads should have been floating about every Caribbean club, website, Mas camp, etc...........we know what our people like.......why wasn't there a carnival/fete fanzone set up outside every arena where we were playing............fete/carnival is the ONLY way to draw them out in number........TTFA need to organize with the worthless tourism and culture ministries to fly the flag..........
     I am with u on all what u said there but i would like u to help me with these questions.How does those Spanish teams get the support they get?how does the Haitians get the support they get?how does everybody except T&T get the support they get?all these people we talking about live in the same areas we do,was the Gold Cup marketed to them and not us West Indians?

Idk......we have the sweetest music in the galaxy and most of the population only want it barely 2 months of the year............maybe as a people we did not suffer enough in order to learn how to appreciate our culture and people.........but great at talking the talk

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2013, 07:31:39 AM »
SWO is the voice of the true soca warrior. It must remain independent to preserve the heart of T&T football. It is the guard that guards the guard  :Police:. No interference from suit wearing, wine drinking, SUV driving socialites that would twist and manipulate SWO for their own selfish ends. SWO is the batman on the football justice league. It will be watching  :waiting:
Only the humble can be truly great!

1]; } ?>