April 29, 2024, 11:49:07 AM

Author Topic: Escape from Babylon  (Read 879 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Escape from Babylon
« on: July 24, 2013, 03:53:26 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1LcZN2ouMc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S1LcZN2ouMc</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from Babylon
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »
This look like far better production quality than Men in Gray: Flight of the Ibis. I will have to take it in when it launches.

One lil nitpick, when they do the close up of the gun on the table, yuh could see the seam where the 2 pieces of plastic meet to make up the slide. Really makes it stand out as a toy/prop.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:32:40 PM by grimm01 »

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 09:49:49 PM »
The movie looking okay.  I might be wrong, but de CORONER/Medical Examiner looking like he might be the serial killer.   ;D
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 07:56:55 AM »
This look like far better production quality than Men in Gray: Flight of the Ibis. I will have to take it in when it launches.

One lil nitpick, when they do the close up of the gun on the table, yuh could see the seam where the 2 pieces of plastic meet to make up the slide. Really makes it stand out as a toy/prop.

although dey inject some local flavour into it, still feelin....I doh know....cliched in d plot and kinda "unnatural" in the acting............flight of the Ibis failed mainly because d plot was bad, d acting was bad, dey tried and failed miserably to give it "american appeal", my neighbor an' me, teenagers at d time, was laffin AT d movie from start to finish, d first time in show on tv...... some of our movies just simply overreach

It had a dread short made in trini and posted here ah while back, dat was dread, well told and very trini flavour wise........then made use of caption for every one else...........a tink d fella dat made it might have worked on d transformers movies or someting like dat too.............that movie was posted here, but ah cyar remember d info to find and post it back.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 08:12:56 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 06:30:14 PM »
Looking interesting!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>