April 25, 2024, 02:10:07 PM

Author Topic: Dedicated to the new positive direction now being charted for T&T Football  (Read 804 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
I want all the administrators, coaches, players, fans and businesses who can support and sponsor our football to take heed of the words of this song and to apply it to our football development and if we all do then T&T will definitely be in 2018 World Cup Finals and should progress beyond the Group Stage, even improving on our 2006 WC showing!

King Wellington - New Direction
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Jr6LYgULS8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7Jr6LYgULS8</a>

Big up to King Wellington for this inspirational patriotic song!!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:47:37 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Please add your comments to this thread about what you like to see being done in T&T football in the next few weeks/months to ensure that our football continues to move in this new positive direction.

Personally I would like to see us prepare properly for and to maybe win the UAE Four-Nations Cup in September for starters and also to play friendly games in every available FIFA match window.

What would you guys like to see?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:08:05 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Its have good lyrics but need more drive. De youths go laugh more than listen.

Maybe we could get Machel to remake it.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
I'd like to see us go through a benchmarking process, culminating in the partnering with that association, as we adapt best practices to fit the TTFA's needs profile.  We need to look at countries that are successful internationally, but which face many obstacles to such success (small player pools, competing sporting interests, etc.).  We need to evolve as an organisation.

1]; } ?>