March 28, 2024, 03:17:59 AM

Author Topic: Pro League Footballer Shot?  (Read 3894 times)

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pro League Footballer Shot?
« on: July 29, 2013, 05:08:06 PM »
Heard a headline that a pro league footballer was shot by police and st anns residents protesting
Anyone knows anything further?
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pro League Footballer Shot?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 05:22:35 PM »
Javon Morris Clayton nephew he played wit Police last season.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 05:28:49 PM »
Javon Morris Clayton nephew he played wit Police last season.

That is tragically ironic.

Hope Javon is ok.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 05:38:05 PM »
now saw something on the news about it..Very sketchy story by the police..Shot twice in the head and is in hospital
Back in Trini...

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 07:36:33 PM »
He got shot by police when ahh boat ride get into conflict with  police who was drunk. They then left boat ride then  shut up  the car he was in he’s alive this is my punkin vine family
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
What???  Are you serious?  Am I reading this correctly...some drunk police officers shot a fella twice in his head???

What de arse really going on down there? 
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 08:04:00 PM »
What???  Are you serious?  Am I reading this correctly...some drunk police officers shot a fella twice in his head???

What de arse really going on down there? 

normal, normal.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 08:10:24 PM »
Gillian lucky licking she lips. More Officers to charge.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 09:46:02 PM »
Gillian lucky licking she lips. More Officers to charge.

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 10:58:04 PM »
Sorry to hear dis Bally. De Morris' already gone thru alot already with the passing of Docs. Javon have to pull through.
Gimme ah rundown on de fellas - Lance, Boboy, Puppet, Gamba, Mousie, IT Markie, Paffo, Musgrave. The old timers still around: Bird, Blinkie, Bony, Pie, Bart, Eggs & Tractor? Ah know Break Down, Ghandi and Grub Grub dead already. Sorry dey forumites, unless dey call yuh name on tv like Ian Bishop or yuh living next door or went to school with somebody, if yuh from St Ann's and Cascade, all we mostly know each other is by people nickname and is from playing sports dat we connected. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 11:10:42 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 11:39:00 PM »
My prayers are with him and his family.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 05:18:43 AM »

Sorry to hear dis Bally. De Morris' already gone thru alot already with the passing of Docs. Javon have to pull through.
Gimme ah rundown on de fellas - Lance, Boboy, Puppet, Gamba, Mousie, IT Markie, Paffo, Musgrave. The old timers still around: Bird, Blinkie, Bony, Pie, Bart, Eggs & Tractor? Ah know Break Down, Ghandi and Grub Grub dead already. Sorry dey forumites, unless dey call yuh name on tv like Ian Bishop or yuh living next door or went to school with somebody, if yuh from St Ann's and Cascade, all we mostly know each other is by people nickname and is from playing sports dat we connected. 
Yes born in St Ann's my father is Shadow he past away two years now my family is de  Gomez, Sample, Morris and Haynes like most people would say everybody in St Ann's is family so half ahh St Ann's is my relatives in some way lol

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 06:11:23 AM »
Prayers with family. Lord have mercies on these jumbies in TT.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 06:25:16 AM »
Javon was a Joe Public player for a good while, we bought him from St Ann's Rangers a while ago.

I spoke with his mother earlier today and she said she will get back to me on his condition, I told her to let us know if we can do anything for her.

Javon like Tinto, likes to hang out to much and with the wrong crowd, not saying he deserve this, but I myself had to speak with these guys while they were at Joe Public. Tinto is a little thief.

The North of Trinidad is the worst place to life. It seems the youths find trouble to get out of the fast life.

These kids in T&T are different today, everyone has a gun now.

This is one of the areas Jack Warner is planning on working on. Guns in exchange for money.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 06:30:21 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2013, 03:48:26 PM »
From Sheldon Bateau - Jevon Morris shot two times in the head by police after a boat cruise, they claimed that he shot first with a gun he never had and for those who don't know Jevon and Clevon are both players of Police FC in the TT pro league so lets pick sense out of non sense. The police were wrong and we as friends and family and a community wants justice. Thank God Jevon is alive to tell the truth but how good is the truth when the system was never designed for us (ghetto youths) but there's a God and we leave it in his hands. However!!!! Its a shame to see that we protest with a alot of passion for Trayvon Martin and his family but we stay silent for our own citizens and friends who need our love and support the most. Its time to wake up as a nation and fight for our rights and not the rights of others.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 03:50:24 PM »
Police shooting police...dam !!!!

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 05:07:12 PM »
Guys, I confuse. Is Jevon Morris a police? Why did he not identify himself to the police that he is a police?

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 05:11:43 PM »

Yes born in St Ann's my father is Shadow he past away two years now my family is de  Gomez, Sample, Morris and Haynes like most people would say everybody in St Ann's is family so half ahh St Ann's is my relatives in some way lol

Den we must be realted! . I'm Gomez.. related to Sample, Morris, Etienne and the Byers. I grow up across the road from Lucky Spot.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 05:41:19 PM »
Lawd have mercy. Sounding like dem Police shooting and planting gun now to cover dey tracks. If they were shot at, den de Police have to prove dat now and ah feel dey lying.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 07:06:33 PM »

Den we must be realted! . I'm Gomez.. related to Sample, Morris, Etienne and the Byers. I grow up across the road from Lucky Spot.

Gunny is your family? If so you is Bally family self
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 08:05:30 PM »

My father was Garvin Gomez better know as shadow or jaja

1]; } ?>