April 25, 2024, 12:27:23 AM

Author Topic: Carlos Edwards ready to put club before country  (Read 9341 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos Edwards ready to put club before country
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 04:50:06 PM »
What kinda disrespect shyt is this? Adopted family Carlos?  Pride comes before the fall Dan.  >:(
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 04:50:32 PM »
Did Carlos say he never wanted o come and play?  He said the TTFA twisted the hand of his employer and that is why he ended up going.  Did he ever say it put his career in jeopardy?

Nashy, as a former U19 and Essex and die hard ball pyong/jumbie, I eh taking anything away from Carlos. The club pays his wages. But he said the TTFF twisted his employer. Well, did he want to come or not. If the TTFF did not twist his employer's arm, he would not have come. That is what he is implying. And yes, it appears that he was worried about his position in the club. Then too, did that newspaper said that Carlos will be back after the 3rd game when TT will be out of the competition. KJ and Molino made sure he spent a couple more days.

Here is my thing. If you playing Euro. club football and you feel playing with the national team go hamper your chances of making money with your club, doh come. Tell the coach and the TTFA right now your club is more important.You think Hyland club could have tell a Euro player participating in the Euro. championship to leave and come to club practice,  and his national team going to the quarter-final.

Me eh bregrudgeing the man because I can't pay him. But draw the line.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 05:23:11 PM »
If I'm not mistaken Isn't Nashy a player on the MNT??
He seem to be close to the situation, I'll say that.

giggsy11

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 05:27:05 PM »

Me thinks he might be Molino.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 05:31:16 PM »

Ah mean, ah wasn't trying to blow up nobody spot.

giggsy11

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 05:34:38 PM »

You didn't.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2013, 05:58:16 PM »

i could care less if its molino, he need to learn some manners and stop chatting nonsense to big men who have been around more intl players than himself, you come to defend the comments of a fellow player you kissing up to after he called tt an adopted country...

somebody tell me something not wrong with that statement after all the support we have given to carlos...

i like molino as a player and support him on the national team but he could ride out with that nonsense he come to preach, because it falling on deaf ears bc its utter garbage

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2013, 06:05:08 PM »

better question is, who are you? 35 post bandwaggonist who now join the board and talking to me like if you lash at bottle of johnny before you start your diatribe about your brother, friend, partner.

btw i know bleeder and have spoken to him on many occasions, being from the edr,  if your familiar with the area and i have played football, not professional but my family has played at a higher level than yourself and your man carlos, not that i need to justify anything to a novice like yourself.

:rotfl: :rotfl: I can't believe what I reading here

Classic Contro...Right on queue, it only took 2 post before the EDR reference was mentioned.... ;D

;D i would have mentioned st joseph but it would have been uncalled for

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2013, 06:16:43 PM »
At the risk of trying, do we all know the circumstances surrounding the printed report?  Do we know if he uttered those words exactly?  Maybe he did, maybe he did not, unless you were there when the interview took place, you don't really know.

Let's give a player who has repped us extremely well at least the opportunity to clarify and if not the benefit of the doubt.   :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 06:21:05 PM »
At the risk of trying, do we all know the circumstances surrounding the printed report?  Do we know if he uttered those words exactly?  Maybe he did, maybe he did not, unless you were there when the interview took place, you don't really know.

Let's give a player who has repped us extremely well at least the opportunity to clarify and if not the benefit of the doubt.   :beermug:

his partner "ASHY" Troll, ah mean Nashy defending him to the death, so i doubt its false, tabanca is a deadly thing, ask Ashy...

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2013, 09:35:30 AM »

his partner "ASHY" Troll, ah mean Nashy defending him to the death, so i doubt its false, tabanca is a deadly thing, ask Ashy...
Let's not be childish nah. Two big men had a difference of opinion, I get that but both of you didn't need to carry this on so long.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2013, 11:34:46 AM »

Let's not be childish nah. Two big men had a difference of opinion, I get that but both of you didn't need to carry this on so long.

i on kicks breddah, you need to address that to mr nashy, he started the argument by stepping to me when i never even talk to the man before... yuh cyar play mas and fraid powder

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2013, 04:48:44 PM »
And who is Coops?  :rotfl:
Boy, if yuh eh know Coops, yuh eh really know nutten bout T&T Football.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2013, 06:39:26 AM »

Who are you fella?

*sigh*  I eh know why dem other forumites didn't stop you right there and save yourself the waste of time.....if you want to continue engaging this particular individual, make sure have plenty patience.....is like dealing with a 6 year old   ::).......to be forewarned is to be forearmed.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2013, 11:54:48 AM »

Who are you fella?

*sigh*  I eh know why dem other forumites didn't stop you right there and save yourself the waste of time.....if you want to continue engaging this particular individual, make sure have plenty patience.....is like dealing with a 6 year old   ::).......to be forewarned is to be forearmed.....

coming from a bandwaggonist and the queen of immature with a herd mentality... real sheepish as usual

why yuh don't stick to dating advice and relationship talk like what yuh was talking to andre on the program, its a good thing an intelligent mind like myself actually spoke about some sense and  not that nonsense yuh come to preach on a national radio program... yuh had to shut yuh mouth after yuh hear real talk...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 11:57:08 AM by Controversial »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2013, 12:42:33 PM »

Who are you fella?

Brownie. Is a good lil while since i had a true, genuine, gutty, hearty laugh like this. Thanks for this post  :D  :beermug:
ps. Contro, is still love  ;D

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2013, 12:54:54 PM »

Who are you fella?

coming from a bandwaggonist and the queen of immature with a herd mentality... real sheepish as usual

why yuh don't stick to dating advice and relationship talk like what yuh was talking to andre on the program, its a good thing an intelligent mind like myself actually spoke about some sense and  not that nonsense yuh come to preach on a national radio program... yuh had to shut yuh mouth after yuh hear real talk...

u real like to "falate" yourself boy... wais :D
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »

Who are you fella?

confidence breddah, confidence  ;D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »

Who are you fella?

Brownie. Is a good lil while since i had a true, genuine, gutty, hearty laugh like this. Thanks for this post  :D  :beermug:
ps. Contro, is still love  ;D

what so funny about that? allyuh men gone drier than benny hill with them jokes or wha? :bs:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2013, 01:48:42 PM »

Who are you fella?

that should be fellate....spelling my bad :D
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2013, 01:50:27 PM »

Who are you fella?

actually i don't, maybe you like to do that yourself ;)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2013, 02:44:03 PM »

Who are you fella?

actually i don't
, maybe you like to do that yourself ;)
so u say....so u say :D
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2013, 03:22:23 PM »

Who are you fella?

For two seconds ah didn't know what de arse yuh talking about as usual and den ah remember.....yuh real toting boy!!   Get a life nah.....steups!!   ::) ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2013, 07:53:40 PM »

Who are you fella?

For two seconds ah didn't know what de arse yuh talking about as usual and den ah remember.....yuh real toting boy!!   Get a life nah.....steups!!   ::) ::)

I thank the lord i have a great life and I not surrounded by people like yourself who have narrow minded thinking, you talk about getting a life but at least i not stalking people posts to try and attack them, it shows how important I am  :D and how influential my opinion is

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2013, 08:10:45 PM »
I thank the lord i have a great life and I not surrounded by people like yourself who have narrow minded thinking, you talk about getting a life but at least i not stalking people posts to try and attack them, it shows how important I am  :D and how influential my opinion is

ummmm...........u do realize that most here see u as anything from pseudo  intellectual idiot to rank jackass ........um ......right ???..........ah yes narcissist.....I forgot .........carry on :P
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2013, 06:18:46 AM »

Who are you fella?

ooooohhhh gaaaadddd ooooyyyeee!!!!!   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah weeeeaaakkkkkk!!!!  Aye, thanks eh......this one start mih day off right.......oh laaarrdddd aye
 *in tears*   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You must have a degree in jack arseness, this level eh normal.......yuh study it....... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2013, 07:00:32 AM »
Controversial, you should change your name to Attention_Whore.

So what if your family play ball at a high level?  And so what if you talk to Bleeder?

Fella, I don't care to hear about your exploits "ponging man"  if that is your cup of tea that is your cup of tea  I don't judge based on sexuality.

But when it come to talking shit, you seem to play on a higher level than most people I know.

So if you have 3722 posts and I have only 35 that makes you a football expert or just someone with too much time on their hands?

You talking about intelligence and illiteracy yet you using the possessive "YOUR,"   instead of you are? And, you used it more than once so it is no typo!

Fella, you making people from the EDR look bad.

Lol Nashy, we missing somebody like you on the board for awhile, ever since one man get vex an leh we go and de other man get a big jefe promotion..
Nice entertaining stuff .... oh and yuh pick the right man Triniinfinite he doh back down at all  ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2013, 07:39:36 AM »

ooooohhhh gaaaadddd ooooyyyeee!!!!!   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah weeeeaaakkkkkk!!!!  Aye, thanks eh......this one start mih day off right.......oh laaarrdddd aye

You must have a degree in jack arseness, this level eh normal.......yuh study it....... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: eh sugar ....he blonde or what? ..........or does jus act so :D ;D :D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 07:41:42 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2013, 10:23:55 AM »

ummmm...........u do realize that most here see u as anything from pseudo  intellectual idiot to rank jackass ........um ......right ???..........ah yes narcissist.....I forgot .........carry on :P

most is defined by the 20-30 herd members who contribute nothing to T&T football but just baseless comments and superficial bull, i know your defending your gf but take your nonsense somewhere else, I notice none of you can defend yourselves you have to run in defend eachother... be a man nah and tell your gf to get a life

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2013, 10:24:58 AM »

Who are you fella?

i am glad the only person laughing at your foolishness other than your tabanca is yourself  :D

1]; } ?>