March 28, 2024, 12:36:29 PM

Author Topic: Forum Rules and Guidelines comments.  (Read 21288 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Rules and Guidelines comments.
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2013, 10:16:45 PM »
If grown men cyah understand, put a moderator in the band
Play dis, Play dat, Sing dis, Sing dat. 
If yuh wah control the carnival, put moderator in the stand
Swing dis, Swing Dat, Drink Dis, Drink Dat. 

:rotfl:   That is a hit!!!   

Way to work it out fam.   ;D

Weary you in the band or the stand? 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2013, 10:32:47 PM »

He reported this post:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=60068.msg863853#msg863853

I responded and let him know the report was received.  Didn't really pay it any attention after that.

Steups yuh ha to be fackin jokin!!!

Peong what exactly you want done with that?  Should it be deleted?  If yes what about all the other posts that have similar language?  Do you feel as if people who have their own living to tend to should be pouring over every post that is made in order to clean it up?  Were you actually offended by that or is it about the poster himself?  You lucky yuh get ah response caw if was me I jess steups an on to de nexx one.

I don't think it should be deleted.  Bakes proud of it so let it stand.

And the "Report to Moderator" link is there precisely because mods can't pore over every post.
It was especially jokey that I had to report Bakes to himself.  I had a good chuckle at that.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2013, 11:09:46 PM »
If grown men cyah understand, put a moderator in the band
Play dis, Play dat, Sing dis, Sing dat. 
If yuh wah control the carnival, put moderator in the stand
Swing dis, Swing Dat, Drink Dis, Drink Dat. 

:rotfl:   That is a hit!!!   

Way to work it out fam.   ;D

Weary you in the band or the stand? 

Niether doh b home 4 carnival
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2013, 07:05:08 AM »
Me eh ha no dog in defendin nobody buh ah man who does say de kinda tings Chow does say eh ha no business bringin nobody decorum into question.

....and ah bet, after putting it out dey dat you and King Jackass have a decade-old friendship, dat it didn't even make yuh feel de slightest bit uncomfortable to say dat, eh?  :rotfl: Laughable indeed. First off, boss, based on that view right there, it is the exact reason why (others have expressed that) he shouldn't be a moderator, especially since he want to be quick and fast to be issuing out "yellow cards", another laughable scenario. Dat come like Osmond Downer being brought in volunteering his services to oversee the SSFL and him sanctioning St. Anthony's for bringing in players just to play football without any (real) academic interest.
 Second off, I am not even bringing his "decorum" into question in the first place.  I am (for the umpteenth, umpteenh time) "calling out" Flex and dem for their inconsistency in applying the rules and their disdain for being called out on it...from criminals like me.  But as I was told yesterday, the rules don't have to be bent for me. I is a nobody.  But apparently I isn't de only one, look how you was so dismissive of Peong complaint about yuh boy tellin' a man to hush he kyat (or sumting so), but I am sure yuh fully agree with the yellow card i get for my comment yesterday, look it here:

"   .....then you shouldn't be turning around and claiming any special protection as "moderator" and sending people no pm's with no yellow card warnings. If yuh want to c**t inue being a c**t....then play yuh role, wear the crown and accept whatever backlash comes with it.  FOH!"

...and everybody know "kyat" and "c**t" is de same ting eh...who knows, maybe you would make a good moderator, too.  Oh, and yuh comparison to the speeding tickets was the wrong one, eh.  If a man fla past a police, ah nex' driver cyah come and say "aye, officer, look a man was goin' x-amount over de speed limit when he did pass yuh", de officer go say "yuh have proof, yuh could prove it in court?", while everything anybody posts on here is made public and permanent....which is why I suggested to Flex that maybe implementing a program that would flag and hide offensive comments rather than deleting them at moderator's "discretion".  I think is a good idea and keeps things "transparent" while leaving the site's "credibility" intact.  Flex tell meh he eh know nutting 'bout dat, dize Tall Man area of expertise.   ....rest of allyuh probably see it as a "complaint".  ::)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2013, 08:18:37 AM »
Me eh ha no dog in defendin nobody buh ah man who does say de kinda tings Chow does say eh ha no business bringin nobody decorum into question.

....and ah bet, after putting it out dey dat you and King Jackass have a decade-old friendship, dat it didn't even make yuh feel de slightest bit uncomfortable to say dat, eh?  :rotfl: Laughable indeed. First off, boss, based on that view right there, it is the exact reason why (others have expressed that) he shouldn't be a moderator, especially since he want to be quick and fast to be issuing out "yellow cards", another laughable scenario. Dat come like Osmond Downer being brought in volunteering his services to oversee the SSFL and him sanctioning St. Anthony's for bringing in players just to play football without any (real) academic interest.
 Second off, I am not even bringing his "decorum" into question in the first place.  I am (for the umpteenth, umpteenh time) "calling out" Flex and dem for their inconsistency in applying the rules and their disdain for being called out on it...from criminals like me.  But as I was told yesterday, the rules don't have to be bent for me. I is a nobody.  But apparently I isn't de only one, look how you was so dismissive of Peong complaint about yuh boy tellin' a man to hush he kyat (or sumting so), but I am sure yuh fully agree with the yellow card i get for my comment yesterday, look it here:

"   .....then you shouldn't be turning around and claiming any special protection as "moderator" and sending people no pm's with no yellow card warnings. If yuh want to c**t inue being a c**t....then play yuh role, wear the crown and accept whatever backlash comes with it.  FOH!"

...and everybody know "kyat" and "c**t" is de same ting eh...who knows, maybe you would make a good moderator, too.  Oh, and yuh comparison to the speeding tickets was the wrong one, eh.  If a man fla past a police, ah nex' driver cyah come and say "aye, officer, look a man was goin' x-amount over de speed limit when he did pass yuh", de officer go say "yuh have proof, yuh could prove it in court?", while everything anybody posts on here is made public and permanent....which is why I suggested to Flex that maybe implementing a program that would flag and hide offensive comments rather than deleting them at moderator's "discretion".  I think is a good idea and keeps things "transparent" while leaving the site's "credibility" intact.  Flex tell meh he eh know nutting 'bout dat, dize Tall Man area of expertise.   ....rest of allyuh probably see it as a "complaint".  ::)

Hoss yuh being overly defensive.  Yuh does let it fly normel normel, so if fuh no other reason that by itself is enough for you to recuse yuhself from comment on how Bakes does carry on dan.  I only call yuh name because yuh present and voice opposition and within said opposition yuh language still raw.  So what cyat mean c#$% it still doh ha de same weight bredrin.  Nanny and poosy carry de same connotation too?  I hear mothers buff up dey lil girl children growin up bout goin an bathe because dey out too long playin and use "cyat" in de mix.  As bad as some ah dem people used to cuss wey I grow up none ah dem wasn tellin dey daughter go an wash yuh c^&* doh.  You is ah big man so me eh even ha to make no example really buh yuh splittin hairs dawgie an yuh know it.  Yuh get ah yellow because in this very thread it was pointed (by flex I Believe) out dat yuh cah abuse de mods.  Yuh realize you is de only one (apart from my qustion to peong) dat cussin directly at anybody in dis discussion?  Oh and nutten eh wrong with my comparison because police not even responding to those questions except to tell yuh that irrelevant.  Trust me I tried it before. 

Peong yeah dat kixy in troot doh lol.  At least de man ha integrity and leave it fuh flex or one ah dem to handle  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:21:14 AM by Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$ »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2013, 08:23:50 AM »
Good thing you said it Scorpion and not me. Good call out though.

No one will take anyone serious when they constantly whine and cuss.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2013, 09:18:54 AM »

Hoss yuh being overly defensive.  Yuh does let it fly normel normel, so if fuh no other reason that by itself is enough for you to recuse yuhself from comment on how Bakes does carry on dan.  I only call yuh name because yuh present and voice opposition and within said opposition yuh language still raw.  So what cyat mean c#$% it still doh ha de same weight bredrin.  Nanny and poosy carry de same connotation too?  I hear mothers buff up dey lil girl children growin up bout goin an bathe because dey out too long playin and use "cyat" in de mix.  As bad as some ah dem people used to cuss wey I grow up none ah dem wasn tellin dey daughter go an wash yuh c^&* doh.  You is ah big man so me eh even ha to make no example really buh yuh splittin hairs dawgie an yuh know it.  Yuh get ah yellow because in this very thread it was pointed (by flex I Believe) out dat yuh cah abuse de mods.  Yuh realize you is de only one (apart from my qustion to peong) dat cussin directly at anybody in dis discussion?  Oh and nutten eh wrong with my comparison because police not even responding to those questions except to tell yuh that irrelevant.  Trust me I tried it before. 
quote]

I does let it fly normel normel at who, you? You cuss at me, I cuss back at you, too, what is wrong with that and how is that being "abusive"? You disagree with me in a normal manner, I disagree wit you same way and even YOU know that very well.  Other than yuh boy "bakes", who do I be cussin' at "normel normel"....if I disagree with them?  If anybody being overly sensitive/defensive is the ones seein' me cussin' and carryin' on with yuh boy and takin' it personal themselves....and since when tellin' a man that if he want to continue being what he was/is towards people then he should expect backlash, since when that is being abusive?  Steuwps! Allyuh men only smart in scheme oui! Maybe I doh see all the posts, but do any of the other mods be regularly addressing the posters like yuh fren? And what is a bigger example of splitting hairs than you talkin' about "this thread" like if "this thread" is why "we" even having this discussion in the first place. (and even Flex did say ah was being positive. ::) de other day so ah hope dat mean sumting on the "positive posts" rating system.)
  In any event, you missed the point I was making about your comparison being wrong. It isn't whether or not or how the cop would respond that makes the essence of it the wrong comparison. It is the fact that you are comparing something that can be easily proven by it's mere hard, tangible existence and recording, vs something that has to be specifically seen and adjudged to exist and/or be true in order for it to be an "offence".  You cannot "prove" that a man was speeding (by word of mouth) if not witnessed by said cop in the first place.  A post on a social network, on the other hand (until "discretionarily" deleted, of course) is in plain view and hard-recorded for all to see.  If you tried it before and it didn't work for you, thee is something that you were doing that made you stand out...learn to drive wreckless with discretion...I do it all the time and it works for me.

Good thing you said it Scorpion and not me. Good call out though.

No one will take anyone serious when they constantly whine and cuss.

I vex yuh eh say it because it make meh miss out on a opportunity to tell yuh to hush yuh kyat...but ah go wait meh turn. Real men doh take ass-kissin' men seriously.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2013, 03:52:32 PM »
I didn't miss any point fella.  We in the digital age yuh feel is only police have technology to catch people speeding?  So what if when de police say yuh could prove it yuh say yeah, look at the footage from my dash cam that shows me beginning at 2 seconds behind the car in fron and look at it when yuh pull meh over.  Wha yuh feel de police go do radio ahead and say stop ____ car approaching, or yuh feel they will actually look at the footage?  No they will either ignore yuh and move on or respond and tell yuh they not interested.  So the point is, if yuh geh ah yellow take it an just leave de man alone same way yuh would have to take yuh ticket an move on.  And next  ting stop trying to deflect attention with dat whole "yuh boy" talk because I eh say he is my boy not once ever on this board.  Dat is what yuh wanted to take away from what I say but I never say so.  If yuh cah see why nobody would mention you being de wrong one to pose any challenge den it is wha it is homie

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2013, 09:44:37 PM »
Mango Chow, doh sweat it nuh. Keep up the cussing and one day you too could be a moderator. Stop making valid points. Just waste down some random forumites and act de ass. Dey send me a yellow card, ah go send back a brown one.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2013, 10:20:59 PM »
Mango Chow, doh sweat it nuh. Keep up the cussing and one day you too could be a moderator. Stop making valid points. Just waste down some random forumites and act de ass. Dey send me a yellow card, ah go send back a brown one.

Hush yuh kyat nah!  :rotfl:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2013, 05:47:41 AM »

Mods, what about a "smiley" for this phrase?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2013, 06:09:37 AM »

Mods, what about a "smiley" for this phrase?
Since he coined the phrase how about a picture of Bakes as the emoticon?  :yellowcard:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2015, 02:26:44 PM »
In light of recent inappropriate comments, forum administration has issued Bakes a ban of seven (7) days effective immediately. Notification of the decision has been shared in the interest of preserving confidence and credibility of all stakeholders in the forum. Please be advised accordingly.

1]; } ?>