April 18, 2024, 12:32:04 AM

Author Topic: I have never felt so good about loosing before.  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
I have never felt so good about loosing before.
« on: September 05, 2013, 06:08:41 PM »
Dont get me wrong, I what we to win every game but in my life of supporting T&T football I have never felt so good about loosing before in the match, particularly against Mexico at the GC and now against UAE.

Yes, we started off lil slow but the fight from the players, the tactical changes in the game and the way the team is playing is really a good feeling.

Twice we went into tournaments without a friendly game and played so well.

The coach in not afraid to make changes, take out the weak links early and go out for the attack instead of accepting we lost and play defensive.

The team is playing with a plan and the kick and hope football from defense to attack is eliminating slowly but surely. The two, three attacking options is working instead like before using Jones alone as a target man and killing off service and motivation.

The players are not afraid to shoot also, another good thing.

Stephen Hart is doing a brilliant job guys, I have satisfied and you can tell is only a matter of time they will get better.

Why isn't Beenhakker there with the team though?

Jan Michael Williams need a stiff competition for his place, he making some great save once and then making some poor ones, he need to fight for his spot and he need to demand his spot in the box, he too hesitant. We need to call up Johan Welch to the team.

Peltier, Molino, Boucaud, Hector and Hyland is de future, them men could ball.

Even a player who look ordinary under de past coaches like Radanfah Abu Bakr looked very solid now. He pace still frightening sometimes though.

Kevan George is we new Birchall, pure heart but need some discipline. AH like him.

Willis Plaza look good to, like him.

Kenwyne just up his game very high, the man went from being my worst player to my favorite.

Sheldon Bateau and Justin Hoyte solid. Sometimes, Hoyte a lil hesitant too, but he fast and fit.

Guerra is inconsistant but ah still like him, hopefully he can come better.

Akeem Adams, Uriah Bentick and Damani Richards is three potential left back players we have to keep we eye on.

Joevin Jones is a better left wing, I prefer him there than defence.

John Bostock should be given a call up, he good on the right wing, a good replacement for Edwards.

Sheanon Williams from Philly Union is a solid right back to.

We should call in Gavin Hoyte, de time is right, he is a solid defender.

So we should be looking out for a solid keeper, a number 10, a dribbler and a goalscorer to help Jones up front, maybe Cato and Winchester (Shahdon) might develop better and de Daniel Carr fella might come in to.

Rundell Winchester and Jamal Jack is another two players we have to keep we eye on.

Time to groom a number 10, maybe Woo Ling, Andre Fortune or Leston Paul should be called up for training with de senior team.

We need to build a solid local core, players like Shannon Gomes, Brent Sam and Akeem Garcia are good young players to have in training too.

We have some players in de US college who good to, like, Dwight Ceballo, Kristian Lee Him, Duane Muckette, Xavier Rajpaul, Greg Ranjitsingh (keeper), John-Ramses Thomas (keeper) and Jevaughn Vance.

De future looking bright, hopefully, de TTFA will be consistent.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:02:20 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I have never felt so good about loosing before.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 06:53:41 PM »
We have some players in de US college who good to, like, Dwight Ceballo, Kristian Lee Him, Duane Muckette, Xavier Rajpaul, Greg Ranjitsingh (keeper), John-Ramses Thomas (keeper) and Jevaughn Vance.

De future looking bright, hopefully, de TTFA will be consistent.

Stony Brook v Penn tomorrow night.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 07:04:03 PM »
Apart for the age-group Wc, Hart should get the the 17 t- 23 ready for the CAC, PanAM and Olimpic games. These tournament can be good prep. for the next WC.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 07:43:22 PM »
Good suggestions Sam!  :beermug:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 03:01:07 AM »
Nice post Sam.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 05:40:44 AM »
Nice post Sam.

Good job Sam. Always on time with the prospectus and de prospects.
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>