March 29, 2024, 07:46:11 AM

Author Topic: Latapy, now Assistant Coach at Boavista  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Latapy, now Assistant Coach at Boavista
« on: September 10, 2013, 06:30:42 AM »
Russell Latapy has returned to his former club, Boavista FC, in the capacity of Assistant Coach.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/2a_divisao/interior_premium.aspx?content_id=831264
http://www.boavistafc.pt/public/tecteam#article
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy, now Assistant Coach at Boavista
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 06:43:31 AM »
Ok Latas, call for Kevin "little Latas" Molino now.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 07:49:36 AM »

Ah feel he going to play a game or 2
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 02:44:53 PM »
Ok Latas, call for Kevin "little Latas" Molino now.

Ah like de sound ah dis
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 03:16:15 PM »
So what allyuh want now from Latapy?

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 03:18:30 PM »
I doubt he looking here for talent again after how Theobald embarrass him with Falkirk

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 04:06:17 PM »
I doubt he looking here for talent again after how Theobald embarrass him with Falkirk
wha was d deal with dat anyways..........players fail at trials before.....
I pity the fool....

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 04:57:15 PM »

This is different. Theobald actually had a contract at Falkirk, but since he wasn't getting any run on de first team, he decided not to return after de 2006 World Cup.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »

This is different. Theobald actually had a contract at Falkirk, but since he wasn't getting any run on de first team, he decided not to return after de 2006 World Cup.

ahhhh :( :( :-[ :-[ wow kkkkkkkkkkkk   thanks...I think
I pity the fool....

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 06:22:45 PM »

Just imagine dat, his game would have been much improved by now. But he had star boi syndrome. Perfect example of what not to do. Latapy and Theobald probably regret that now

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 07:56:33 PM »

Plus when he signed had had made some kinda outta timing comment about Falkirk being a stepping stone to bigger clubs and the word Barcelona was thrown around for some reason. 

Anyway I happy for Latas, Portugal was good to him before and it's a little sunnier than Scotland.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 08:22:26 PM »

Plus when he signed had had made some kinda outta timing comment about Falkirk being a stepping stone to bigger clubs and the word Barcelona was thrown around for some reason. 

Anyway I happy for Latas, Portugal was good to him before and it's a little sunnier than Scotland.
Funny when I was in Germany for the World Cup I meet the owners of Falkirk they told me he was a good kid however not developing the way they need him too, hence he was getting bench. A lot of people does say he’s a class act however I heard he’s ahh PreMadonna STAR BOY from some of his teammates.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2013, 09:29:11 PM »

Funny when I was in Germany for the World Cup I meet the owners of Falkirk they told me he was a good kid however not developing the way they need him too, hence he was getting bench. A lot of people does say he’s a class act however I heard he’s ahh PreMadonna STAR BOY from some of his teammates.
But where could he have gotten this mentality from? Nothing wrong with being proud but if its like that and based on his experience with Falkirk would advice could he give to younger players in the team. What if there are young players who actually look up to him as a player on our National team. Anyway this thread is about Latapy, congrats and good luck to him in Portugal. Come get million dolla legs Molino, about time this kid gets a break in Europe

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 04:52:19 AM »
Sorry I know is about Latapy. But on Theobald, I saw him play a few times for Falkirk. I know why Latapy brought him there and also why he lost his way.

Latapy saw the potential of what he could be, Theobald is a decent player who seems to play within himself. He could/should be much more than he is. We know most manager's find him to be a stabilising/calming influence when on the pitch.

Sadly he reverted to current Theobald mode when there. Man took no risks, everything was 'safe - safe' so in the longrun he achieved very little on the pitch that made him standout. No wonder them Falkirk directors was sayin he wasn't progressing as they hoped. Just like on the national side there were other players at Falkirk that were doing what he was and more, so is no surprise he was usually on the bench.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 05:11:15 AM »
I think we're missing the point of this thread... CONGRATS LATAS!!!  :applause:

1]; } ?>