March 28, 2024, 07:33:04 AM

Author Topic: Video of the TnT vs Mex 12Oct Match  (Read 20000 times)

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Video of the TnT vs Mex 12Oct Match
« on: October 11, 2005, 08:32:10 PM »

requests .

There have been a few  scattered posts about someone taping and someone might be able to upload etc.  Given that a few now seem to have the capability it would be nice to know who can and will contribute to the effort.

Request for taping should also be made here so that cappers can get a sense of if it is worth it or not.   The latter is especially true given that T&T is covered as is the major metro areas of the US.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
yeah i would like to see any clips of the game after it is done. It ain't have telemundo here so i can't see the game  :'(. It will be nice if you upload the clips. Thanks in advance......... I nervous.... can't wait to see tnt put the whipping on mexico

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I goh tape it, but in terms of what to do after that, allyuh will have to guide me plenty.
I suggest other men tape it too.

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I recording it onto DVD. WHen we win, I sending copies to anybody who want it and have more than 50 post  ;D

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
I go try my best to instruct someone to record it.

I have the ftp info once nuttin change but I cah say it coming for sure since I eh the one doing it myself.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
dcs..I have a question- before compresin and all that (I go study that later), how yuh does get the movie from a video casette to yor computer.  well lemme help answer my own question (I guess it depends on what kinda ports you have right?).  DVR...thaiz the way to go?

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
I know how to get it done but I need the info of how to get it on the website. Alluyuh lemme know?
Warrior For Life !!

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
As you can see, I don'treally post much, but I have become dependant on this forum and fellow forumites for a lil peek of the football.... thank God for small mercies.... don't see quat otherwise on this side of the Atlantic. Thanks in advance. BIG UP TNT... GO WARRIORS GO!!!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
trinbago, you doh have access to anywebspace from your internet service provider or anythign like that , that you could post a link to? you running pc?

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Bounty killer...ah could do that but it might be easier access for everyone if it is on this site
Warrior For Life !!

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Fellaz,
You can upload the file to either yousendit.com (which works wel, and is excellent for short time usel)  or to my site. 

Another warrior has said that he can also host the video and so that is a big plus.
I have already exceeded my standard  monthly data-transfer quota, but have purchased  a little extra, so as to get uninterrupted service until the timer on the quota resets.   

Folks, if you want to look at a particular video again and again, it is best to simply store the file on your PC instead of downloading it everytime.  Repeated downloading is a waste of your time, and a waste of a  valuable quantity ``amount-of-data-transfer.’’

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I know how to get it done but I need the info of how to get it on the website. Alluyuh lemme know?

The yousendit.com   is simply that; it is simple but give it a quick check/try.

To FTP to my site, use the following in your FTP client

username:   superblue@ecaribbeansports.com
pw:  baccanal

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I done tell men I willing to make copies for them on dvd. This only going to the North American ppl, I cyah afford too much stamp and thing.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Monty:    where you watching the game?
Warrior For Life !!

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
in meh living room in new jersey...

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
storebay i duno if ur talking about ur site, but i dont know how to save files from ur site onto my pc since its on quicktime page and all.
Hart for president

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
right click on the link and Save Target As

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If allyuh familiar with Torrents I am just about sure the T&T vs Mexico game will be available for download usually by the next day or two and the more people downloadin it at the same time the faster it will download.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
ah can't even get to see de flecking game Live..steups
meh wife ent talking to meh so she don't want to order de block of spanish stations for me..ah have to ask she cause she know she mother social secuirty number lol.
so since some ah alyuh fellas trying to record the game and upload it etc..i know that migth take a while...therefore ill try and find some highlights as soon as possible and upload those while we wait for the whole video.

T & T we Love Allyuh!!!!
Make we Proud!!!
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
somebody please up load this, id love to see it, and if its not too much trouble put on some of the celebrations after the match.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation

I have from about the 10 mins after the game start to just before Stern goal (I think)

I eh know how big the file is yet.

StoreBay...what is the latest with the upstream quota....if you getting the full game I cud hold on to this.  I not even sure what compression it is.

I go check to find out and post more.

T&T  MASSIVE!!!!!!!!

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
storebay i duno if ur talking about ur site, but i dont know how to save files from ur site onto my pc since its on quicktime page and all.

As monty said: right click on the item, then choose  ``save target as''    ... .

I repeat it here  because it is important and a useful thing to know.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

As monty said: right click on the item, then choose  ``save target as''    ... .

I repeat it here  because it is important and a useful thing to know.

doh worry im not re-downloading constantly, but i was curious.
yes, i know the obvious "save target as", but i think my browser dont have that specific term. i go look into it.
Hart for president

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Ok....I have some pretty large files on my hands and I trying to fix them remotely.
They were recorded using a less than economic compression method and are quite large.

Any help on how to recode the video would be appreciated.  I have the divx codec installed.  I used to have Ulead Video Studio but I not sure if it still there.  Is recoding it a trivial thing or a bit more involved wrt software I need.

I have 3 clips of about 12 mins....and we talking GB sizes which is not going to work.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
hold on is that match up for download? if so where? thanks

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I have from about the 10 mins after the game start to just before Stern goal (I think)

StoreBay...what is the latest with the upstream quota....if you getting the full game I cud hold on to this.  I not even sure what compression it is.

T&T  MASSIVE!!!!!!!!

The upstream quota is not an issue at the moment, and sufficient space is available. I am not sure how partial uploads, or an incomplete  part of a game ---that is not a highlight--- should be handled.  I have the game but I was hoping that others might want to make a contribution.  Maybe you can  post highlights   from the section that you have. I will wait for a day or two to see if someone else wants to upload the whole game, then act accordingly.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ay plz who ever has the game plz post it up, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile

T&T  MASSIVE!!!!!!!!

The upstream quota is not an issue at the moment, and sufficient space is available. I am not sure how partial uploads, or an incomplete  part of a game ---that is not a highlight--- should be handled.  I have the game but I was hoping that others might want to make a contribution.  Maybe you can  post highlights   from the section that you have. I will wait for a day or two to see if someone else wants to upload the whole game, then act accordingly.

Nah nah nah doh do we dat nah storebay, I want to sit down home tomorrow and watch that game in piece and quiet with me beer in meh hand dred because I had to watch that game from work dred and I cyar drink on duty dred so do yuh thing nah man post the game.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ok....I have some pretty large files on my hands and I trying to fix them remotely.
They were recorded using a less than economic compression method and are quite large.

Any help on how to recode the video would be appreciated.  I have the divx codec installed.  I used to have Ulead Video Studio but I not sure if it still there.  Is recoding it a trivial thing or a bit more involved wrt software I need.

I have 3 clips of about 12 mins....and we talking GB sizes which is not going to work.

I heard that the new divx is very good but I have not used it and so I cannot make an informed comment. Ulead Video Studio is an excellent piece of software. You can create various types of files and formats (DVD quality, VCD, real media streaming, etc) from your raw footage. In Ulead after you load the footage, there is a ``share'' menu button at the top, and under share select NTSC VCD; that would produce a small file that you can upload etc.  The original file is not deleted or transposed in any way.  The VCD format is mpeg1 with a small frame and allows about 1 hr of video to fit on a CD. You might also want to make a new file by cutting and pasting a piece of the original file and experimenting with the smaller file. Ulead does not alter the original file unless you specify  that it should be replaced etc.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Video of the TnT vs Mex 12Oct Match
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2005, 10:36:05 AM »
Folks where I am, I didn't see a minute of the game (although in 1998 they brought the Jamaica vs Mexico game- BIASED). But anyway, I would like to know if anyone can put up some video of segments of the game.  Compress the MPEG files or try using BINK Video compression which is really good.  That way we'll be able to download more minutes of the game with smaller file sizes.  If someone can put up 9 separate ten minute segments, we'll have the whole game and not risk losing the download after 99% has been downloaded.  We'll just have to re-dowload the remaining segment and not then whole file.

Your thoughts...
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

1]; } ?>