March 28, 2024, 02:44:05 AM

Author Topic: Hart names 22 for New Zealand encounter  (Read 4718 times)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hart names 22 for New Zealand encounter
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 08:19:04 AM »
Hart shows Jovin and Cyrus the red card,guess what,they earned it....  :devil: :beermug.

Discipline Tolerance. Production
Lack of discipline on the players part
No Tolerance on the coaches part.....love it
Poduction on the field will come as a result
Hart has made his stance,the old ways of doing business has run its course
All respect due to Mr Hart

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 09:49:37 AM »
real disappointed in cyrus
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 10:26:09 AM »
real disappointed in cyrus
I am as well but not surprised though, lacks discipline. I remember one time during laps for Stokely Vale he just drop out and sit down while training going on. Coach tell d team rest and let him finish, d youth just leave and go home. Thought he grew up but apparently not, still stuck in his element. Hope he wises up soon. As for Keon Daniel hmmm idk wah goin on with da fella nah. D man like he on another planet. Wish dem d best though  :beermug:

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 01:18:54 PM »
BIG TEAM !!!!!!!!!

However....

Spending all that money to bring all these players for ONE GAME !!!!!

I hope they plan this better in the future, they need to utilize the money better.

Glad to see Rundell and Cordell there.

Ministry playing games Sam. They only concern about getting Newspaper coverage & then not coming through with promises.

The TTFA could not take a chance on playing two games, because the money PROMISED from Ministry could only cover one game & still they will have to wait for the money. Like pulling teeth.

You guys feel Anil Roberts easy but no one wants to say anything yet and only buying time for him to lose his position.

The man evil dread and is still controlled by Jack Warner, amazing how Jack still has a strong hold over Anil after all these years I am sure Anil repaid him already but still continues with the politics.

Kamla scared to do anything because she does not want anyone crossing the floor to join Jack's party.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:22:34 PM by Insider »

1]; } ?>