March 28, 2024, 12:47:32 PM

Author Topic: She wasn't drunk  (Read 3241 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
She wasn't drunk
« on: October 31, 2013, 09:46:24 AM »
PM KPB, at a People's Partnership campaign meeting in Bamboo Settlement #1 last night, identified the distribution of laptops to schoolchildren as one of the achievements of her government and one of the promises delivered.

She also reprimanded the PNM for a reported reference to duncey children.

The PM went on to say, "The only duncey head children we have are those who the PNM... Look, let me ent go there. Not tonight.

TV6 just posted this on facebook

She wasn't drunk; she wouldn't been able to edit herself.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: She wasn't drunk
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:16:19 AM »
PM KPB, at a People's Partnership campaign meeting in Bamboo Settlement #1 last night, identified the distribution of laptops to schoolchildren as one of the achievements of her government and one of the promises delivered.

The PM went on to say, "The only duncey head children we have are those who the PNM... Look, let me ent go there. Not tonight.

sadly even with the connotations Rowley's original utterance was unfortunate, so they can spin the hell out of this..............and get some traction not much but some......question is how can Rowley approach it without staining himself.....short of reprimanding himself for the original statement........maybe that might be a good way to start.hmmmm
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 12:04:45 PM »
Agreed, I'm looking for the Rowley's statement.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 01:24:21 PM »
All PNM dunce raise yuh hand.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:53:22 PM »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »

father just told me that, we were disgusted..

I think Kamla has come to the end of her tenure... that statement is beyond unacceptable... that is a statement from someone who was dragged up... 

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 02:25:29 PM »
Agreed, I'm looking for the Rowley's statement.

what was Rowley's statement?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 06:33:58 PM »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 08:28:32 PM »
You tell me is the Pp the worst sorry arse corrupt incompetent  false credentials mock mouse filled ministers  who're mongering  ( Colombians episode Chag), inept gypsies. Incompetent national security ministers. Money laundering  bunch unethical see panty politics trying to call the kettle black steups

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 08:57:14 PM »
Thanks Jah
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Salvador

• Salvador
  • New Warrior
  • Born a warrior, remain a warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 10:22:19 PM »
The PM clearly almost said it, but everyone knew what she meant as she stop in her tracks. :cursing:
Always be a warrior!!!

Offline TheLegend

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 06:05:13 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150277932620311

Video evidence that Rowley in fact did not say what the Prime Minister and he Propaganda Partnershit wants us to believe.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 09:40:30 AM »
Alberto yuh come out of yuh hole.... ;D

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 09:55:34 AM »
The issues raised in Dr. Rowley's statement remain valid.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 07:33:22 AM »
come to think of it, d interpretation of that as slight on children is seriously lackin.......a case of hearing what u want to hear....but language being what it is...the choice of words and phrasing leave rowley open to dat
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 10:16:37 AM »
as  prime minister of the nation you need to conduct yourself with class, manning failed, now kamla is failing, i doubt rowley any better.. we need a leader that can conduct themselves in a manner that will make everyone proud...

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2013, 05:41:27 PM »
Manning never failed to conduct himself with class. I don't know what you seeing but Manning was so diplomatic that people saw it as being condescending. Kamla never had and never will have class. How can she? She never planned to be in the spotlight, she got lucky in life. The poor lady used to look like a we fowl before becoming prime minister. She went to parliament in sandals and socks when she was in opposition.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 06:24:15 AM »
Manning never failed to conduct himself with class. I don't know what you seeing but Manning was so diplomatic that people saw it as being condescending. Kamla never had and never will have class. How can she? She never planned to be in the spotlight, she got lucky in life. The poor lady used to look like a we fowl before becoming prime minister. She went to parliament in sandals and socks when she was in opposition.

Manning was never guilty of embarrassing public gaffes or damaging the country's international image. Manning got tied up with Hart who teef money through Sunways and was too arrogant to change course. That and the still cloudy church project.To be fair it was actually the opposite. The country hosted a Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting and the Summit of the Americas. I recall one statement that he made about having sugar workers continue in sugar was like slavery. He was derided for it naturally because of how sensitive this topic is and the racial implication. Comparing the two statements though Kamla had worse motives.

I am happy that she edited herself. She was about to say something toxic.

1]; } ?>