March 28, 2024, 06:28:29 PM

Author Topic: ELECTION DAY THREAD  (Read 13373 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ELECTION DAY THREAD
« on: October 21, 2013, 10:25:47 AM »
I eh know if we had 1 before so it will be merged if we have one.

Today is the 1st day since 1991 the first time I voted I eh steups before during and after I vote.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ELECTION DAY THREAD
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 11:30:10 AM »

Today is the 1st day since 1991 the first time I voted I eh steups before during and after I vote.

dais your conscience  telling you yuh dutty your finger for the wrong party
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 12:42:33 PM »

At all when I was steupsing it was when I was concern now I know I can sleep even better than I usually can and I can real sleep.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 01:25:11 PM »

At all when I was steupsing it was when I was concern now I know I can sleep even better than I usually can and I can real sleep.

i now have concerns. you just joined the large majority of sleeping voters in this once blessed land.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 06:23:36 PM »
PNM leading in most of the places. Diego Martin has gone to PNM
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 07:07:14 PM »
.......and apparently ILP Jack lost Felicity.....dais not part of he "heartland"??  Robin Montano done give the concession speech......well yes!! De performer cyar win Chaguanas borough??!!

WOW!!!  Steups!! 

Karma is firetrucking bitch!!  Blasted ole tief!!!  Yes ah rejoicing!!!   :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Time to get rid of this blasted fraud from the political landscape.......and ah find de FBI taking too damn long yes..... :waiting:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 07:14:50 PM »
Arima is back in PNM hands.

Tunapuna and Grande looking like PNM

San Fernando and Laventille looking like PNM
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:33:16 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 07:56:04 PM »
when is general elections?

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 08:52:09 PM »
Rowley like he was vex in that press conference. But I prefer subdued Rowley to bombastic Rowley.

I know is the rough feed, but one of them tv maps look like it was drawn with crayon.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 09:30:30 PM »
Rowley like he was vex in that press conference. But I prefer subdued Rowley to bombastic Rowley.

I know is the rough feed, but one of them tv maps look like it was drawn with crayon.
agreed.....still he startin to "sound" like he could lead, but den we been down dat road before so I eh holdin my breath just yet

also is just me or are d attempts to weave gold from shit on those PP "concession" ??? ::) :P speeches gettin bolder and dat much dumber with each passin loss :o :o :o my word :-\
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 09:40:03 PM »
.......and apparently ILP Jack lost Felicity.....dais not part of he "heartland"??  Robin Montano done give the concession speech......well yes!! De performer cyar win Chaguanas borough??!!

WOW!!!  Steups!! 

Karma is firetrucking bitch!!  Blasted ole tief!!!  Yes ah rejoicing!!!   :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Time to get rid of this blasted fraud from the political landscape.......and ah find de FBI taking too damn long yes..... :waiting:

Thought it was Kamla yuh dey wid ... then I read it again.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 05:01:53 AM »
Voting suspended in two electoral districts
Monday, October 21, 2013
Guardian

Voters from two electoral districts will have to return to the polls tomorrow.

The Elections and Boundaries Commission (EBC) has ordered the immediate suspension of voting at two polling stations in the Point Fortin corporation.

Voters at polling station 4696 at the Guapo Government Primary School and polling station 4730 at the Point Fortin R.C. Primary School, both in the Point Fortin corporation, "had voted using the wrong ballot papers", according to a statement issued this evening by the EBC.

The EBC is probing the matter.

Voting will resume from 6 am to 6 pm for all voters whose names are on the EBC's revised list of electors, including those who had voted before the error was discovered.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 06:47:22 AM »

WOW!!!  Steups!! 

It says that people like Jack but they love the tribe more. Stay tuned Jack will either lose his seat in the next general election or it will be tight. Unless they try a partnership with Jack then he will win his seat but they lose the election for unmitigated skulduggery. The people don't want a coalition and they don't trust Kamla , Suruj, Moonilal, and Ramlogan or anybody who aligns themselves to them.

The COP is not just dead , it is ghost making spooky noises upstairs.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2013, 09:17:09 AM »
So anybody saw Kamla speech at Rienzi and would like to comment. I doh watch them so can I get some non fb feedback please.

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2013, 09:52:44 AM »
So anybody saw Kamla speech at Rienzi and would like to comment. I doh watch them so can I get some non fb feedback please.
heard she might have been just ah little bit "tight" ::)
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 10:29:01 AM »

But u did not see it?

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 11:07:01 AM »

But u did not see it?
nah heard people that did say they were embarrassed for them and her though so it must have been "something"
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 12:06:56 PM »
so jw is the new vote splitter for the pnm  :D Rowley should thank him if PNM regains power...

but then you have to ask yourself the question, what the hell is the difference, both pnm and unc/pp are a waste of time... pnm had power for donkey years and squander it... unc has done marginally better but still falls on the wayside... people celebrating like if anything would change with Rowley as pm  :D people home is ah joke oui...

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 12:27:36 PM »
marginally my ass
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 01:18:16 PM »
marginally my ass

So tell me lefty, what drastic improvement is going to happen if PNM regains power? What is so dynamic about their platform?

Here's another question, the real kicker, do you know who really runs T&T?

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 03:10:12 PM »
marginally my ass

So tell me lefty, what drastic improvement is going to happen if PNM regains power? What is so dynamic about their platform?

I assure you no real improvement as the pnm have ah 'track record' as well. BUT at least the bleeding will stop. under this regime the 'ship' bleeding like the the exxon valdez.

the thing i still can't understand is how this day and age, a campaign promise of pipe-borne-water, good roads, cleared water ways and litter police is something to bribe voters. wft!  this is the basic necessity  the people should already demand. (heard this promise at a campaign meeting)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2013, 03:21:45 PM »
marginally my ass

I assure you no real improvement as the pnm have ah 'track record' as well. BUT at least the bleeding will stop. under this regime the 'ship' bleeding like the the exxon valdez.

the thing i still can't understand is how this day and age, a campaign promise of pipe-borne-water, good roads, cleared water ways and litter police is something to bribe voters. wft!  this is the basic necessity  the people should already demand. (heard this promise at a campaign meeting)

If you could be merely competent as a government in T&T you could stay in power forever. That is a low threshold and yet the parties often fail to reach it. Part of the problem is that the accountability that would need to go along with doing the job right is difficult to achieve if you engaging in bobol.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 04:23:19 PM »
marginally my ass

Contro, tell we who really running TT. On the other hand, you have been on this forum for yrs. You know all about Jack and when election come, your party pick him and give him a kings ransom. From the time Kams went to bed with he, I never gave UNC the benefit of the doubt. Never. I was willing to look pass the missteps(new party in power, etc). The party talked about transparency and moving away from the arogance of White Hall. But just knowing  she put Jack to weild a big stick and running his HNIC mouth just made me bias against PP. Sorry Bro. My vote would always be anti-Jack.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2013, 05:09:46 PM »
Wtf Kamla take a drink. Look she face and she walk. Nahhh boy
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2013, 06:19:53 PM »
The COP is not just dead , it is ghost making spooky noises upstairs.

:rotfl:

Oh gorm!!  All yuh leave de dead alone nah.....*tolls funeral bell*
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 06:20:51 PM »
BTW, ah certain poster MIA since the THA election or possibly before....whey Warmonga?? 
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 09:30:37 PM »
marginally my ass

Contro, tell we who really running TT. On the other hand, you have been on this forum for yrs. You know all about Jack and when election come, your party pick him and give him a kings ransom. From the time Kams went to bed with he, I never gave UNC the benefit of the doubt. Never. I was willing to look pass the missteps(new party in power, etc). The party talked about transparency and moving away from the arogance of White Hall. But just knowing  she put Jack to weild a big stick and running his HNIC mouth just made me bias against PP. Sorry Bro. My vote would always be anti-Jack.

My party?  :D :D And exactly how is the PP/UNC or COP for that matter my party? What is that based on exactly? My race? My religion?  It's funny because many years ago I was approached by the said party you confess I belong to, to join the junior ranks. I chose not to join, in fact by now I probably would have been a junior minister had I joined. But they don't mesh with my ideologies and what I envision for our nation, neither does the PNM, that was my grandparents party, not my party or cup of tea as they say.

You see ignorance knows no bounds, by condemning one party and making an objective opinion, doesn't classify someone as being a supporter or partisan of the opposition political party. It is a mere observation.

I met Jack a few times, very cordial and was willing to work on spreading the image of T&T football internationally. As a person I met I cannot condemn him because he treated me as an equal. Now, how T&T football was run, well that is a different story.

From a poli sci major, at the end of the day it is about who can run the nation better, that is the primary objective. Right now neither party has convinced me they are capable, so whether PP stay in power or not, it doesn't affect me. However, if you believe the PNM will be accountable you are living in a fantasy world, because in the ending, all of them are a setta "ole thief" waiting to make mas on the treasury.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2013, 11:23:16 AM »
imagine in trinidad, u don't vote for who u like the best, but rather u does vote for who u hate the least.

how you could not hate ppl who can't admit they doing crap and losing every election since 2010? they beyond delusion yes... they will only get the message after they face a total wipe out in 2015 - sorry for we poor ppl til then.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 11:41:10 AM »
imagine in trinidad, u don't vote for who u like the best, but rather u does vote for who u hate the least.

how you could not hate ppl who can't admit they doing crap and losing every election since 2010? they beyond delusion yes... they will only get the message after they face a total wipe out in 2015 - sorry for we poor ppl til then.

sammy despite all we disagreement, I tort manning did deserve ah good kick too......mih conscience jus wouldn't let help d process because what I saw in d 2010 PP campaign was pure theatre and nutten more.......so with ah heavy heart and more than a little shame I vote PNM, and wished I would be proven wrong.....I did not get my wish...........and ah know you feelin it because yuh had high hopes for PP and take plenty licks when ting quickly went sour...perhaps unfairly too.....

but what we goh do....

believe or not my fear is dat if d pnm win d next GE and do shit deyself people goh fraid to move dem again, such is d bitter taste d PP leave in people mout' ..........sad eh?
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2013, 12:12:55 PM »

sammy despite all we disagreement, I tort manning did deserve ah good kick too......mih conscience jus wouldn't let help d process because what I saw in d 2010 PP campaign was pure theatre and nutten more.......so with ah heavy heart and more than a little shame I vote PNM, and wished I would be proven wrong.....I did not get my wish...........and ah know you feelin it because yuh had high hopes for PP and take plenty licks when ting quickly went sour...perhaps unfairly too.....

but what we goh do....

believe or not my fear is dat if d pnm win d next GE and do shit deyself people goh fraid to move dem again, such is d bitter taste d PP leave in people mout' ..........sad eh?

Great is the PNM  :devil:
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>