April 25, 2024, 08:06:22 AM

Author Topic: ELECTION DAY THREAD  (Read 13504 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ELECTION DAY THREAD
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 12:24:47 PM »
Lefty

You just did what I did steups before during and after and vote for Manning. All the issues persons had with Manning was really Hazel problem he arrogant etc. But d arrogant man had a plan 4 d country. So I looked at the policies and voted for the PNM. Same ting we said bout Robby he was aloof/arrogant etc but the man had a plan for the country.

When as a populace will we vote issues and not personalities? The only people I need to like is who I live wit so niether Kamla, Rowley or Jack eh living my me. But when u have a man who ride the murder of a man to get into power saying he will not call in the Fraud Squad because his man print his own CV insures that this time I eh steups b4 during or after. Murder alone is a crime according to Cadiz.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 12:44:11 PM »
so jw is the new vote splitter for the pnm :D Rowley should thank him if PNM regains power...

but then you have to ask yourself the question, what the hell is the difference, both pnm and unc/pp are a waste of time... pnm had power for donkey years and squander it... unc has done marginally better but still falls on the wayside... people celebrating like if anything would change with Rowley as pm  :D people home is ah joke oui...

This is the fable being perpetuated by the UNC. A measure of 'vote splitting' did occur but more significantly PNM gained votes in many areas. Consider that PNM actually got the most votes in Chagaunas and it paints picture of the rest of the country. The 'UNC base was secured' (Ramlogan, Devant and Kamla actually used this term) but apart from that the rest country soundly rejected them. Vote splitting wasn't the issue at all.

The government is damn unpopular and had a shitty campaign and the ILP was not considered serious enough to control anything see: 'Anand see d goat' for reference. 

unc has done marginally better but still falls on the wayside
By what metric ? serious question. Name a few points Economic , Social, Political ,National Security , International Relations, Quality of Life. I not trying to be facetious either.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:57:17 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 12:58:03 PM »
so jw is the new vote splitter for the pnm :D Rowley should thank him if PNM regains power...

but then you have to ask yourself the question, what the hell is the difference, both pnm and unc/pp are a waste of time... pnm had power for donkey years and squander it... unc has done marginally better but still falls on the wayside... people celebrating like if anything would change with Rowley as pm  :D people home is ah joke oui...

This is the fable being perpetuated by the UNC. A measure of 'vote splitting' did occur but more significantly PNM gained votes in many areas. Consider that PNM actually got the most votes in Chagaunas and it paints picture of the rest of the country. The 'UNC base was secured' (Ramlogan, Devant and Kamla actually used this term) but apart from that the rest country soundly rejected them. Vote splitting wasn't the issue at all.

The government is damn unpopular and had a shitty campaign and the ILP was not considered serious enough to control anything see: 'Anand see d goat' for reference. 

u have time...GDP and d potential for growth and all round confidence in the economy has fallen badly...revenues are drying up .....and u tryin to convince ah man dat does sleep in a PP pajamas, while feigning otherwise of what really going on.......even elements of "dey base" might be ready to throw dem out, but for d few dat still slerpin d coolaid while d ship continues to sink
I pity the fool....

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 01:01:25 PM by mal jeux »
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 01:02:42 PM »

u have time...GDP and d potential for growth and all round confidence in the economy has fallen badly...revenues are drying up .....and u tryin to convince ah man dat does sleep in a PP pajamas, while feigning otherwise of what really going on.......even elements of "dey base" might be ready to throw dem out, but for d few dat still slerpin d coolaid while d ship continues to sink

is this based on actual proof (please provide) or hearsay and political gallivanting

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 01:10:47 PM »
imagine in trinidad, u don't vote for who u like the best, but rather u does vote for who u hate the least.

how you could not hate ppl who can't admit they doing crap and losing every election since 2010? they beyond delusion yes... they will only get the message after they face a total wipe out in 2015 - sorry for we poor ppl til then.

sammy despite all we disagreement, I tort manning did deserve ah good kick too......mih conscience jus wouldn't let help d process because what I saw in d 2010 PP campaign was pure theatre and nutten more.......so with ah heavy heart and more than a little shame I vote PNM, and wished I would be proven wrong.....I did not get my wish...........and ah know you feelin it because yuh had high hopes for PP and take plenty licks when ting quickly went sour...perhaps unfairly too.....

but what we goh do....

believe or not my fear is dat if d pnm win d next GE and do shit deyself people goh fraid to move dem again, such is d bitter taste d PP leave in people mout' ..........sad eh?
that is why the St. Joseph election is more important than most ppl realize. It is very important that Errol Fabien or another Independent wins so that genuine ppl may be encouraged to run for 2015.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 01:36:59 PM »
Rum till I die Kamla lol. Alyuh really need to see that video dread. She Drunk like a skunk.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2013, 01:41:02 PM »

There are actually two metrics he could point to :
1) Inflation
2) Murder rate (in absolute terms )

I was ready to argue that the inflation rate was already on the way down as was the murder rate without having to cut the development programme or implementing a bungled SoE respectively. This government on average has spent more than the PNM with little impact on  growth or employment. It took them three years to return to growth while most of the America's returned to growth two years ago.

Despite the decline in the murder rate the security situation is worse due to semi-militarized enclaves becoming entrenched in certain communities threatening the security of neighbouring communities and producing civil unrest. 

I have good reason to support the PNM . Tribalism and history aside they actually are the better government and the people know that.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 01:43:18 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 02:04:35 PM »
Wtf Kamla take a drink. Look she face and she walk. Nahhh boy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153387906815531

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153385665735531&set=vb.441380062615459&type=3&theater

absolutely disgusting. no 4king class (fuss time I cussing here?)

Anand , Suruj and Moonilal real nasty too. They left Kamla to emabarrass herself and the party.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: ELECTION DAY THREAD
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 02:21:42 PM »
Wtf Kamla take a drink. Look she face and she walk. Nahhh boy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153387906815531

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153385665735531&set=vb.441380062615459&type=3&theater

TV6 show she without she glasses. She ain't even bother to wear make up or comb she hair. Plus she nearly fall down the stairs, people had to help she.
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2013, 04:18:46 PM »

is this based on actual proof (please provide) or hearsay and political gallivanting

nah is not no hearsay, despite d  expansion of gas, local downstream investment drying up, companies jus eh want to invest or stop projects at d planning phase........too much now thinkin and not enough tomorrow thinking and no d PP not d only one guilty ah dat......on top of dat non energy revenue stagnating and fiscal 2013 only slightly pass d figures for fiscal 2012.............ah does see spreadsheets  :( ...............daiz all ah goh say , but we not where we could or should be given d rate recovery happening  elsewhere and diss country earning potential

nothing going on..(in relative terms ofcourse
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 04:36:40 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2013, 05:57:00 AM »
like how she lickin up d las dregs on she lips lol...waste not want not

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »
like how she lickin up d las dregs on she lips lol...waste not want not

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2013, 09:44:25 AM »
Kamla :drool: for  :beermug:
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2013, 12:26:39 PM »

There are actually two metrics he could point to :
1) Inflation
2) Murder rate (in absolute terms )

I was ready to argue that the inflation rate was already on the way down as was the murder rate without having to cut the development programme or implementing a bungled SoE respectively. This government on average has spent more than the PNM with little impact on  growth or employment. It took them three years to return to growth while most of the America's returned to growth two years ago.

Despite the decline in the murder rate the security situation is worse due to semi-militarized enclaves becoming entrenched in certain communities threatening the security of neighbouring communities and producing civil unrest. 

I have good reason to support the PNM . Tribalism and history aside they actually are the better government and the people know that.

The question that should be really asked is, have you supported any party outside the PNM? It demonstrates once again the tribalism that is a part of T&T society, the reason why it has deteriorated. I won't bother answering that dunce lefty, because all the talk about PNM he chatting, he has no sense in his head to even have an intelligent discussion. When he sleeping in the damn balizay... probably because he is a mapapi...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2013, 12:31:55 PM »

nah is not no hearsay, despite d  expansion of gas, local downstream investment drying up, companies jus eh want to invest or stop projects at d planning phase........too much now thinkin and not enough tomorrow thinking and no d PP not d only one guilty ah dat......on top of dat non energy revenue stagnating and fiscal 2013 only slightly pass d figures for fiscal 2012.............ah does see spreadsheets  :( ...............daiz all ah goh say , but we not where we could or should be given d rate recovery happening  elsewhere and diss country earning potential

nothing going on..(in relative terms ofcourse

what was the earning potential of PNM under Patos? What was the image of the nation worldwide, try to step out of your myopic state and answer that, as well as the fact serious offences has dropped in T&T...

Rowley is not a leader and can't lead our nation to a better state. So right now it is tribalism talking from all those who supporting PNM and anyone coming on to say UNC/PP any different is also in the same boat. However, the country is doing better than when it was under Patos and stepping back to Rowley would cause the nation to fall back into that abyss. PNM needs a new leader that can actually prove that he/she is worthy to run the nation.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:54:09 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2013, 12:40:57 PM »

unc has done marginally better but still falls on the wayside
By what metric ? serious question. Name a few points Economic , Social, Political ,National Security , International Relations, Quality of Life. I not trying to be facetious either.

No it is facts coming from educated individuals who have studied "POLITRICKS" at a high level world renowned educational institution. That understand the game that is being played and how it must be played to win. So no it is not the UNC propaganda machine, it is years of study that is not only coming from myself but individuals with a much higher level of education in the field of politics that are neutral and also do not support the UNC.

In closing, you call it a fable, but essentially which constituencies is JW focusing his efforts on? And is he not pulling votes from the PP in marginal seats?

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:45:10 PM by Controversial »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2013, 01:11:38 PM »
The question that should be really asked is, have you supported any party outside the PNM? It demonstrates once again the tribalism that is a part of T&T society, the reason why it has deteriorated. I won't bother answering that dunce lefty, because all the talk about PNM he chatting, he has no sense in his head to even have an intelligent discussion. When he sleeping in the damn balizay... probably because he is a mapapi...

You call it a fable, but essentially which constituencies is JW focusing his efforts on? And is he not pulling votes from the PP in marginal seats?

In both your responses you failed to offer anything substantial to rebut the claims expressed. I offered specific areas that one might point to evaluate government performance.  Instead you chose to speculate that my party affiliation, which I might add I don't even attempt to hide is based on 'tribalism'. I have been on this forum for years and criticized multiple governments. This government's performance has far exceeded my suspicions about their nefarious motives and managed to do worse in all of the areas I highlighted. Your statement is tantamount to saying 'yellow is better than red because I said so'.

Even your vote splitting point was flippantly glossed over and lacked a modicum analysis. How does vote splitting account for the PNM getting the most votes in Chagaunas of all places or the PNM winning every single seat in corporations that they lost in 2010 ?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:15:55 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2013, 02:14:19 PM »
I have said my piece and have no time to entertain pseudo intellectual crack heads....the REAL numbers speaks volumes by themselves
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »

You call it a fable, but essentially which constituencies is JW focusing his efforts on? And is he not pulling votes from the PP in marginal seats?

In both your responses you failed to offer anything substantial to rebut the claims expressed. I offered specific areas that one might point to evaluate government performance.  Instead you chose to speculate that my party affiliation, which I might add I don't even attempt to hide is based on 'tribalism'. I have been on this forum for years and criticized multiple governments. This government's performance has far exceeded my suspicions about their nefarious motives and managed to do worse in all of the areas I highlighted. Your statement is tantamount to saying 'yellow is better than red because I said so'.

Even your vote splitting point was flippantly glossed over and lacked a modicum analysis. How does vote splitting account for the PNM getting the most votes in Chagaunas of all places or the PNM winning every single seat in corporations that they lost in 2010 ?

Actually I answered part of your question in the response to lefty and also your padnah lefty pointed out an area of concern you had which also answered your question, so why should I answer it again? Wouldn't you say that is redundant, but I have no problem pointing out areas that this government has done better than the previous administration which you were very fond of and ignored it's fallacies because of party affiliation. But then it would boil down to a matter of opinion, where you would probably not agree with my perspective on neither a fiscal or monetary level. Which inevitably leaves us at a stalemate and back to where we began. Unless you are willing to display some sort of open mindedness, which I would find hard coming from a ardent supporter of PNM.

Nefarious? Which government of Trinidad & Tobago has not operated in some sort of nefarious way or the other? It boils down to who is doing a better job at managing the nation's resources and really put into a nutshell, the PM position is a high level project manager.

If you are in essence saying the people have spoken because of Chagaunas, then you need to factor in that other variables are at play here. JW is very popular in Chagaunas West, which I see you forgot to mention, as well as the fact that, even 1000 or less votes in certain constituencies, including marginals can make the difference between victory and defeat. So blatant disregard for these variables show that you are allowing your party affiliation to disrupt your objective thought process.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 02:30:32 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2013, 02:26:11 PM »
I have said my piece and have no time to entertain pseudo intellectual crack heads....the REAL numbers speaks volumes by themselves

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2013, 02:38:49 PM »

Actually I answered part of your question in the response to lefty and also your padnah lefty pointed out an area of concern you had which also answered your question, so why should I answer it again? Wouldn't you say that is redundant, but I have no problem pointing out areas that this government has done better than the previous administration which you were very fond of and ignored it's fallacies because of party affiliation. But then it would boil down to a matter of opinion, where you would probably not agree with my perspective on neither a fiscal or monetary level. Which inevitably leave us at a stalemate and back to where we began. Unless you are willing to display some sort of open mindedness, which I would find hard coming from a ardent supporter of PNM.

Nefarious? Which government of Trinidad & Tobago has not operated in some sort of nefarious way or the other? It boils down to who is doing a better job at managing the nation's resources and really put into a nutshell, the PM position is a high level project manager.

If you are in essence saying the people have spoken because of Chagaunas, then you need to factor in that other variables are at play here. JW is very popular in Chagaunas West, which I see you forgot to mention, as well as the fact that, even 1000 or less votes in any constituency, including marginals I can make the difference between victory and defeat. So blatant disregard for these variables show that you are allowing your party affiliation to disrupt your objective thought process.

We gone back to this ? If someone votes for the PNM they can't be objective. Because you claim not to support any party that makes you objective. You're the same man who said Kamla, who appeared drunk on a platform celebrating a electoral loss was marginally better than Manning.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 02:59:27 PM »

Actually I answered part of your question in the response to lefty and also your padnah lefty pointed out an area of concern you had which also answered your question, so why should I answer it again? Wouldn't you say that is redundant, but I have no problem pointing out areas that this government has done better than the previous administration which you were very fond of and ignored it's fallacies because of party affiliation. But then it would boil down to a matter of opinion, where you would probably not agree with my perspective on neither a fiscal or monetary level. Which inevitably leave us at a stalemate and back to where we began. Unless you are willing to display some sort of open mindedness, which I would find hard coming from a ardent supporter of PNM.

If you are in essence saying the people have spoken because of Chagaunas, then you need to factor in that other variables are at play here. JW is very popular in Chagaunas West, which I see you forgot to mention, as well as the fact that, even 1000 or less votes in any constituency, including marginals I can make the difference between victory and defeat. So blatant disregard for these variables show that you are allowing your party affiliation to disrupt your objective thought process.

We gone back to this ? If someone votes for the PNM they can't be objective. Because you claim not to support any party that makes you objective. You're the same man who said Kamla, who appeared drunk on a platform celebrating a electoral loss was marginally better than Manning.

Try to understand the thought process, this current government has done better than the Manning led government. A true PNM supporter would choose not to vote, in order for PNM to lose the election in protest, the same goes for the UNC supporters. A true supporter of democracy and a progressive platform would vote for the party that manages the nation better, regardless of race and religion.

That is not the case with you because your voter apathy in certain electoral situations has demonstrated that you have one and only one affiliation regardless of whether PP/UNC was the better party at the time with a better platform.

In my perspective, if PNM appoints a better leader that can actually lead the nation and their platform has improved from the nonsense with Manning, PNM would be the party of choice. That is what a true voter who wants progress for their country would do, vote for the best platform and leader.  That is what fundamentally separates me and you, objectivity. 

In regards to your Kamla comment, did you give her a breathalyzer? 

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2013, 03:07:48 PM »

says the arse hat dat lack basic understanding skills
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2013, 03:37:51 PM »

says the arse hat dat lack basic understanding skills

say what? I don't understand donkey...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 03:59:14 PM »
No it is facts coming from educated individuals who have studied "POLITRICKS" at a high level world renowned educational institution. That understand the game that is being played and how it must be played to win. So no it is not the UNC propaganda machine, it is years of study that is not only coming from myself but individuals with a much higher level of education in the field of politics that are neutral and also do not support the UNC.

In closing, you call it a fable, but essentially which constituencies is JW focusing his efforts on? And is he not pulling votes from the PP in marginal seats?

Appeal to (anonymous authority)... gratuitous (and vacuous) chest-thumping... intermingled with copious amounts of deflection.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2013, 04:08:42 PM »
Try to understand the thought process, this current government has done better than the Manning led government. A true PNM supporter would choose not to vote, in order for PNM to lose the election in protest, the same goes for the UNC supporters. A true supporter of democracy and a progressive platform would vote for the party that manages the nation better, regardless of race and religion.

That is not the case with you because your voter apathy in certain electoral situations has demonstrated that you have one and only one affiliation regardless of whether PP/UNC was the better party at the time with a better platform.

In my perspective, if PNM appoints a better leader that can actually lead the nation and their platform has improved from the nonsense with Manning, PNM would be the party of choice. That is what a true voter who wants progress for their country would do, vote for the best platform and leader.  That is what fundamentally separates me and you, objectivity. 

You can't just say they did better without pointing to evidence. What kind of argument is that ?

I indicated a few categories to help assess the performance of a government . Any government , anywhere in the world.
Economic issues (Unemployment, Growth, Inflation , Industrial Policy)
Social (Social Security, Education, Health )
Political (Executive Leadership, Legislation , etc.)
National Security
International Relations
Quality of Life. 

Leaders and their Governments get elected and deposed for these factors all over the world.

My assertion was that PNM is the better government because they handled most of these factors better than the UNC et al. You never refuted this point which actually is still open for debate. Instead you used flowery text about the virtues of 'true voters' selecting the best 'leader' with the best 'platform'. How you assess the qualities of both is still unclear. All you said is Rowley is not a leader, so I suppose that's the end of the discussion.   :rotfl: Ok lets for the sake of argument just consider the categories I indicated (most of which are actually measurable factors) as inferior yours , that being the 'leader' and 'platform'. Now what makes the UNC's Leader and platform better than the PNM's leader and Platform ?

I invite you to view the videos of the PM , it wasn't set up, it's not computer graphics.  She's literally licking her lips ,singing , her speech is inappropriate, eating up her words and is unaware of what she won and what she lost.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2013, 09:42:42 PM »
National Security
International Relations
Quality of Life.

the areas marked above. the only one I can clearly see that this gov't is failing miserably compared to ALL administrations before is  Political (Executive Leadership, Legislation , etc.). Every gov't before has struggled to make any real inroads in any of these areas. The closest we came to being a nation actually tackling these issues (lawd I'll sound like patos step chile now) is under ANR.

what i dislike about this forum is that the few who comment about the political climate in the country are the ones affiliated to a party (even though they may try to sound impartial). why can't we have people comment on here who are truly concerned about the country and not which race party is running it? Don't you just love when the remark comes out - "you voted for them" flack people this is OUR land and if the democracy is not in your favor it's still a blasted democracy.

Kamla is a disgrace no two ways about it. Dismantle and blame!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2013, 09:44:00 PM »

You can't just say they did better without pointing to evidence. What kind of argument is that ?

I indicated a few categories to help assess the performance of a government . Any government , anywhere in the world.
National Security
International Relations
Quality of Life. 

Leaders and their Governments get elected and deposed for these factors all over the world.

My assertion was that PNM is the better government because they handled most of these factors better than the UNC et al. You never refuted this point which actually is still open for debate. Instead you used flowery text about the virtues of 'true voters' selecting the best 'leader' with the best 'platform'. How you assess the qualities of both is still unclear. All you said is Rowley is not a leader, so I suppose that's the end of the discussion.   :rotfl: Ok lets for the sake of argument just consider the categories I indicated (most of which are actually measurable factors) as inferior yours , that being the 'leader' and 'platform'. Now what makes the UNC's Leader and platform better than the PNM's leader and Platform ?

I invite you to view the videos of the PM , it wasn't set up, it's not computer graphics.  She's literally licking her lips ,singing , her speech is inappropriate, eating up her words and is unaware of what she won and what she lost.

that boy  is the special type of idiot, the juvenile narcissistic idiot , never a good combo...as such attempts at intelligent discourse is oft wasted on said types of idiots and it often best to let them alone to wallow in the vacuous tripe they spew from their ...um brain.......or whatever it is that they have.............

dais d fellow dat kill him dead claimed bakes was/is "true trini" despite a plethora of evidence to the contrary presented to him......so take note.
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>