April 19, 2024, 08:42:46 AM

Author Topic: ELECTION DAY THREAD  (Read 13454 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: ELECTION DAY THREAD
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2013, 10:17:11 PM »
@mal jeux if you are referring to me I never pretend to be impartial, I voted PNM but I am always....always prepared to call shit, shit because at d end of d day indian ass african ass, shit is shit it smells the same and when  it falls it falls on all of us, while I may be hyper aggressive with it, my views are always well intentioned..................and would surely vote for a flock of pigeon if I was sure they would put this country on d right track........
I pity the fool....

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2013, 11:11:55 PM »
@mal jeux if you are referring to me I never pretend to be impartial, I voted PNM but I am always....always prepared to call shit, shit because at d end of d day indian ass african ass, shit is shit it smells the same and when  it falls it falls on all of us, while I may be hyper aggressive with it, my views are always well intentioned..................and would surely vote for a flock of pigeon if I was sure they would put this country on d right track........

leffs, it was a general statement (yuh basket holding wata). but i will direct a comment to you. in responding don't do the name calling thing as it takes away from the validity of what you have to offer.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2013, 11:22:38 PM »
Anybody who cannot see the biggest mistake this country ever made was voting this hapless posse into power pass delusional. In 1995 it was bad with Bas but now it look like a walk in the park. Yes there was nepotism, their friends were fixed but the corruption now is out of the world. Man printing their own certificate and the Minister eh call in the Fraud Squad because he eh want 2 embarrass the culprit family.

When you interfere with the Public Service by simply not renewing contracts you affect the efficiency of an already poorly run service. Files my these hapless Ministers for years waiting on a response. It that bad.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2013, 11:25:11 PM »
HIGHEST VOTERS EVER
Preliminary figures show 43.2% turnout at Monday’s local govt elections polls

By Stories by Ria Taitt Political Editor
Story Created: Oct 24, 2013 at 10:21 PM ECT
Story Updated: Oct 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM ECT
Contrary to earlier reports, Monday’s local government elections saw the highest turnout ever in a local government poll, according to preliminary figures of the Elections and Boundaries Commission (EBC).
Rather than being the lowest turnout ever as was being touted in early reports, the exact opposite is the case. 43.2 per cent, which is equal to 447,083 people, voted. This broke the record previously set by the 2010 local government election, which had a  39.1 per cent turnout, which came in the wake of the sweeping electoral victory of the People’s Partnership, two months earlier.
In Monday’s elections the People’s National Movement (PNM) received 188,393 votes; the UNC 154,842 and the ILP 102,918. The COP received 32,496 votes.
Most of the Independent Liberal Party (ILP) votes were garnered in the United National Congress (UNC) heartland. It received 38,993 votes in corporations along the East-West Corridor and the two southern municipalities, San Fernando and Point Fortin corporations. The rest of the ILP votes came from the corporations located in Central Trinidad.
In the 2010 local government election, the PNM received 130,605 votes, the UNC received 202,380 and the COP 64,473.
In terms of seats, the PNM won 85 of the total number of 136 seats, the UNC 44, the ILP three and the COP four.
The local government elections outcome is proving to be a “PR triumph” for the PNM. In terms of aldermen, the PNM is expected to receive 36 aldermen, the UNC 14, the ILP five and the COP one.
In six corporations of the eight corporations it won, the PNM is expected to be allocated all four aldermen. They are Diego Martin, Port of Spain, San Juan/Laventille, Tunapuna/Piarco, Arima and Point Fortin. In none of these corporations, the other parties got 25 per cent of the vote, which is required for the allocation of a alderman.
 In the Diego Martin Corporation, the PNM received 67.1 per cent of the vote, while the COP got 13.9 per cent and 19 per cent. In the Port of Spain corporation, the PNM received 72.6 per cent of the vote, the COP received 15.8 per cent and the ILP 11.6 per cent.
In San Juan/Laventille, the PNM obtained 60 per cent, while the UNC got 20 per cent and the ILP 20 per cent. In the Tunapuna/Piarco regional corporation, the PNM received 51.1 per cent, while the COP received 23.9 per cent and the ILP 24.7 per cent. Since the COP and ILP are close to the 25 per cent threshold for an alderman, this could change when the EBC tabulates its final result for this corporation.
In Arima, the PNM received 57.9 per cent of the votes, while the COP got 19.7 per cent and the ILP 22.4 per cent. In Port Fortin the PNM got 64.1 per cent , the ILP 23.3 per cent and the Movement for Social Justice (MSJ), 3.9 per cent and National Joint Action committee (NJAC) 8.7 per cent.
Despite doing well in the PR system for aldermen, the PNM however continues to oppose proportional representation because the party contends that it leads to unstable government and reinforces polarisation within the society.
Significantly, the PNM got the majority of votes cast in the Siparia Municipal Corporation,  which incorporates part of the Prime Minister’s constituency. The PNM received 41.3 per cent, while the UNC received 39.8 per cent and the ILP 18.9 per cent. The PNM and UNC are expected to receive two aldermen each, making the Corporation 7/6 in the UNC’s favour. Because the ILP received less than 25 per cent of the vote, they are not entitled to an alderman.
In the Sangre Grande Corporation where the PNM won five and the UNC three seats,  the PNM would receive two alderman, the UNC one and ILP one.
In Chaguanas there would be a deadlock of 4-4-4 for the PNM, UNC and ILP.
In the Couva/Tabaquite/Talparo, the UNC and ILP would get two aldermen each. In Siparia, where the UNC won 5/4 against the PNM,  the PNM and UNC would receive two aldermen each.
In Princes Town, the situation would be the same (two aldermen each for the PNM and UNC). In San Fernando, the PNM would receive three aldermen and the COP one. In Penal/Debe the UNC which won every seat would get all four aldermen. In Mayaro/Rio Claro the PNM and UNC would receive two aldermen each.
However, Government’s last minute proposed solution to the problem of representation with its introduction of proportional representation is proving to be somewhat of a  hurdle for the EBC’s finalisation of the results.
Four days after the local government poll, the EBC is still to release the official figures of the 2013 local government election. And sources said the commission was still in a meeting up to press time last night  on the issue of the allocation of aldermen with respect to certain corporations.
Initially the PNM and the EBC were not seeing eye to eye on the issue, prompting the party to dispatch a legal letter.
The Express yesterday, however, obtained the EBC’s preliminary figures. The EBC must provide the parties the allocation for aldermen today under the law.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2013, 02:23:57 AM »

leffs, it was a general statement (yuh basket holding wata). but i will direct a comment to you. in responding don't do the name calling thing as it takes away from the validity of what you have to offer.

fair enough :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2013, 06:04:11 AM »
HIGHEST VOTERS EVER
Preliminary figures show 43.2% turnout at Monday’s local govt elections polls

Thank you for posting. I was waiting to see the official result.

Significantly, the PNM got the majority of votes cast in the Siparia Municipal Corporation,  which incorporates part of the Prime Minister’s constituency. The PNM received 41.3 per cent,

In Arima, the PNM received 57.9 per cent of the votes, while the COP got 19.7 per cent and the ILP 22.4 per cent. In Port Fortin the PNM got 64.1 per cent , the ILP 23.3 per cent and the Movement for Social Justice (MSJ), 3.9 per cent and National Joint Action committee (NJAC) 8.7 per cent.

In the Diego Martin Corporation, the PNM received 67.1 per cent of the vote, while the COP got 13.9 per cent and 19 per cent. In the Port of Spain corporation, the PNM received 72.6 per cent of the vote, the COP received 15.8 per cent and the ILP 11.6 per cent.

Whey , dem votes real split boi. 

The highest ever turnout in local government election. The PNM won corporations with more than 50 % of the vote and got the most votes in Siparia and Chagaunas. Damn you Jack Warner for splitting the vote !!

Again the issue is not the ILP, the issue is the UNC how much people were unhappy with the. How do you blame tribalism or the ILP for these numbers ? smh In fact if we had to identify an area of naked tribalism is Chagaunas. Jack won his seat by margin of 3-1 and couldn't win the corporation because people retreated when it mattered. Mark my words, he's going to lose his seat next election if he goes up against the UNC.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 06:15:53 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2013, 07:59:24 AM »

what i dislike about this forum is that the few who comment about the political climate in the country are the ones affiliated to a party (even though they may try to sound impartial). why can't we have people comment on here who are truly concerned about the country and not which race party is running it? Don't you just love when the remark comes out - "you voted for them" flack people this is OUR land and if the democracy is not in your favor it's still a blasted democracy.

:beermug:
whey boy!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2013, 08:59:56 AM »

what i dislike about this forum is that the few who comment about the political climate in the country are the ones affiliated to a party (even though they may try to sound impartial). why can't we have people comment on here who are truly concerned about the country and not which race party is running it? Don't you just love when the remark comes out - "you voted for them" flack people this is OUR land and if the democracy is not in your favor it's still a blasted democracy.

:beermug:

and as for this part that didn't happen by chance is one thing to Veto executive positions for political reasons is another thing to run roughshod through government institutions summarily dismissin people cause dey look PNM and yes Indians get discriminated against in this country but u right a wrong, if you get the chance, not act with Malicious intent against people dat mostly had little or nothing to do with what was a govt's failing out of some misguided sense of reciprocity.... dat just wrong.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 09:03:49 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2013, 10:17:33 AM »
Jack not winning that seat again. Jackcity will return to its previous name Felicity

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2013, 01:10:29 PM »
Economic issues (Unemployment, Growth, Inflation , Industrial Policy)
Social (Social Security, Education, Health )
Political (Executive Leadership, Legislation , etc.)
National Security
International Relations
Quality of Life.

the areas marked above. the only one I can clearly see that this gov't is failing miserably compared to ALL administrations before is  Political (Executive Leadership, Legislation , etc.). Every gov't before has struggled to make any real inroads in any of these areas. The closest we came to being a nation actually tackling these issues (lawd I'll sound like patos step chile now) is under ANR.

Kamla is a disgrace no two ways about it. Dismantle and blame!

finally a comment that actually is sensible.. surprisingly coming from a man who sports the Red...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2013, 01:21:47 PM »
No it is facts coming from educated individuals who have studied "POLITRICKS" at a high level world renowned educational institution. That understand the game that is being played and how it must be played to win. So no it is not the UNC propaganda machine, it is years of study that is not only coming from myself but individuals with a much higher level of education in the field of politics that are neutral and also do not support the UNC.

In closing, you call it a fable, but essentially which constituencies is JW focusing his efforts on? And is he not pulling votes from the PP in marginal seats?

Appeal to (anonymous authority)... gratuitous (and vacuous) chest-thumping... intermingled with copious amounts of deflection.

hardly deflection, but reality and as mal jeux pointed out, none have succeeded and even if I were to break down every category and explain my perspective to jah gol, and prove him wrong, he will still have the same mindset.

In Trinidad & Tobago, ignorance is bliss as my grandfather pointed out to me as a child. Men head hard and cannot reason bc they have the bias in them. So in the ending I will be wasting my time and effort to end up in the same place. Plus, what do I have to prove to Jah Gol  :D absolutely nothing, because if he doesn't see the differences in party performance because he allows bias to rule, then exactly what am I going to say to change his mind.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2013, 01:27:39 PM »
Anybody who cannot see the biggest mistake this country ever made was voting this hapless posse into power pass delusional. In 1995 it was bad with Bas but now it look like a walk in the park. Yes there was nepotism, their friends were fixed but the corruption now is out of the world. Man printing their own certificate and the Minister eh call in the Fraud Squad because he eh want 2 embarrass the culprit family.

When you interfere with the Public Service by simply not renewing contracts you affect the efficiency of an already poorly run service. Files my these hapless Ministers for years waiting on a response. It that bad.

so lets see, the only and worse nepotism and corruption existed under unc and pp?  :bs: :bs: :D :D It's a good thing my family was well connected since independence to the pm and govt because I would be listening to your garbage and actually believing it, if I didn't know any better...

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 01:33:12 PM by Controversial »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2013, 01:50:32 PM »

so lets see, the only and worse nepotism and corruption existed under unc and pp?  :bs: :bs: :D :D It's a good thing my family was well connected since independence to the pm and govt because I would listening to your garbage and actually believing it, if I didn't know any better...

Well me and my family took the system that exist and achieve what we have without connection. You see the PNM set up a system where people from Laventille where I was born could have gone to Secondary School and UWI. When I went UWI it was not free. It was in NAR time when Public Servants was being paid late so when they got paid late my money was sent late to JA. All the talk bout PNM corruption OHolloran and Prevatt name those call. With yuh friends in the UNC is Ish/Steve/Carlos John/Finbar Ganger/Huggins/Panday/Fergusson/Brian and he gyul/cocaine in Sadiq water tank. Now for yuh friends in d PP they take diploma mill to new heights/ Section 34 and emailgate. Not 2 mention d Anointed Goat eh even charge Calder Hart for jaywalking.

So continue to believe Kamla marginally better than Manning. All yuh doh live here but know better than we who in it. 

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2013, 02:22:17 PM »

so lets see, the only and worse nepotism and corruption existed under unc and pp?  :bs: :bs: :D :D It's a good thing my family was well connected since independence to the pm and govt because I would listening to your garbage and actually believing it, if I didn't know any better...

Well me and my family took the system that exist and achieve what we have without connection. You see the PNM set up a system where people from Laventille where I was born could have gone to Secondary School and UWI. When I went UWI it was not free. It was in NAR time when Public Servants was being paid late so when they got paid late my money was sent late to JA. All the talk bout PNM corruption OHolloran and Prevatt name those call. With yuh friends in the UNC is Ish/Steve/Carlos John/Finbar Ganger/Huggins/Panday/Fergusson/Brian and he gyul/cocaine in Sadiq water tank. Now for yuh friends in d PP they take diploma mill to new heights/ Section 34 and emailgate. Not 2 mention d Anointed Goat eh even charge Calder Hart for jaywalking.

So continue to believe Kamla marginally better than Manning. All yuh doh live here but know better than we who in it. 

Like yuh miss my post to lefty and mal jeux post... All of sudden I am a UNC/PP supporter bc I am not a PNM till I die, neither am I a UNC/PP supporter by any means...  :D :D

I find it hypocritical to talk about one party all the time when both of them are equally corrupt but as I pointed out to jah gol, allyuh not voting for platform or leader, is race and religion allyuh voting, tribalism, thank God I am from a mixed open minded family that promotes objectivity...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2013, 02:49:33 PM »

Like yuh miss my post to lefty and mal jeux post... All of sudden I am a UNC/PP supporter bc I am not a PNM till I die, neither am I a UNC/PP supporter by any means...  :D :D

I find it hypocritical to talk about one party all the time when both of them are equally corrupt but as I pointed out to jah gol, allyuh not voting for platform or leader, is race and religion allyuh voting, tribalism, thank God I am from a mixed open minded family that promotes objectivity...

Well if I did 4get 2 mention OHolloran and Prevatt then I would have ignored PNM corruption. Is a good ting u eh UNC then u would refer 2 Kamla as a superb sober leader. What race u talkin bout more people in Chaguanas and Siparia voted PNM. All yuh keep being delusional this govt is more corrupt than all the govt past put together. Imagine Kamla say 2day that more of her govt policies would benefit more citizens. That begs the question that was not the case all the time. D people in Diego gave them the regional corporation their reward was flood after flood after flood. Imagine Barbara Mouteet of the chamber saying gr8 is the PNM on fb. Goodwoork Park and all vote PNM and you talking bout people voting race. What we sure about is they eh vote 4 d cabal.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2013, 05:27:29 PM »
Try to understand the thought process, this current government has done better than the Manning led government. A true PNM supporter would choose not to vote, in order for PNM to lose the election in protest, the same goes for the UNC supporters. A true supporter of democracy and a progressive platform would vote for the party that manages the nation better, regardless of race and religion.

That is not the case with you because your voter apathy in certain electoral situations has demonstrated that you have one and only one affiliation regardless of whether PP/UNC was the better party at the time with a better platform.

In my perspective, if PNM appoints a better leader that can actually lead the nation and their platform has improved from the nonsense with Manning, PNM would be the party of choice. That is what a true voter who wants progress for their country would do, vote for the best platform and leader.  That is what fundamentally separates me and you, objectivity. 

In regards to your Kamla comment, did you give her a breathalyzer?

You can't just say they did better without pointing to evidence. What kind of argument is that ?

I indicated a few categories to help assess the performance of a government . Any government , anywhere in the world.
Economic issues (Unemployment, Growth, Inflation , Industrial Policy)
Social (Social Security, Education, Health )
Political (Executive Leadership, Legislation , etc.)
National Security
International Relations
Quality of Life. 

Leaders and their Governments get elected and deposed for these factors all over the world.

My assertion was that PNM is the better government because they handled most of these factors better than the UNC et al. You never refuted this point which actually is still open for debate. Instead you used flowery text about the virtues of 'true voters' selecting the best 'leader' with the best 'platform'. How you assess the qualities of both is still unclear. All you said is Rowley is not a leader, so I suppose that's the end of the discussion.   :rotfl: Ok lets for the sake of argument just consider the categories I indicated (most of which are actually measurable factors) as inferior yours , that being the 'leader' and 'platform'. Now what makes the UNC's Leader and platform better than the PNM's leader and Platform ?

I invite you to view the videos of the PM , it wasn't set up, it's not computer graphics.  She's literally licking her lips ,singing , her speech is inappropriate, eating up her words and is unaware of what she won and what she lost.

that boy  is the special type of idiot, the juvenile narcissistic idiot , never a good combo...as such attempts at intelligent discourse is oft wasted on said types of idiots and it often best to let them alone to wallow in the vacuous tripe they spew from their ...um brain.......or whatever it is that they have.............

dais d fellow dat kill him dead claimed bakes was/is "true trini" despite a plethora of evidence to the contrary presented to him......so take note.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:30:16 PM by Controversial »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2013, 05:33:14 PM »

You didn't even have the guts to respond to my post addressing just how elusive and cloudy your supposedly objective criteria are for selecting a government. That's normal , that could be overlooked. But then you make a sweeping claim under moniker of 'allyuh' that people, presumably myself included, only voting on race and party. If I deflect this misfired personal jab for a moment I will refer again to the actual results to show why that is not the case on a national level . 

The PNM received the most number of votes in Chaguanas and Siparia, won every single seat in corporations that they lost altogether in 2010 and recorded gains in the number of votes attained, even in districts they lost. The significance of this is due to the Proportional representation system which this government implemented, that essentially rewards losing parties based on the percentage of votes they receive, actually benefited the PNM and not the UNC. This fact alone debunks the vote splitting theory vis a vis the ILP winning an election for the PNM . The unprecedented voter turnout and the increase in the number of PNM votes in every area including marginals and  in traditional UNC strongholds debunks the tribalism argument altogether.

It is normal for voters to become by fatigued by governments over their course of time in office. This government however has conceded 3 goals early in second half , because is a pickup side. Maybe is because you don't live here you won't following the campaign. I listened or watched  the public meetings of all the parties and there was a clear quality. It wasnt even close and it reflected in the results.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:49:06 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2013, 05:36:47 PM »

You didn't even have the guts to respond to my post addressing just how elusive and cloudy your supposedly objective criteria are for selecting a government. That's normal , that could be overlooked. But then you make a sweeping claim under moniker of 'allyuh' that people, presumably myself included, only voting on race and party. If I deflect this misfired personal jab for a moment I will refer again to the actual results to show why that is not the case on a national level . 

The PNM received the most number of votes in Chaguanas and Siparia, won every single seat in corporations that they lost altogether in 2010 and recorded gains in the number of votes attained, even districts they lost. The significance of this is due to the Proportional representation system which this government implemented, that essentially rewards losing parties based on the percentage of votes they receive, actually benefited the PNM and not the UNC. This fact alone debunks the vote splitting theory vis a vis the ILP winning an election for the PNM . The unprecedented voter turnout and the increase in the number of PNM votes in every area including marginals and  in traditional UNC strongholds debunks the tribalism argument altogether.

It is normal for voters to become by fatigued by governments over their course of time in office. This government however has conceded 3 goals early in second half , because is a pickup side. Maybe is because you don't live here you won't following the campaign. I listened or watched  the public meetings of all the parties and there was a clear quality. It wasnt even close and it reflected in the results.

I responded but you never responded back, so stop your noise. I even gave a response to yuh padnah bakes as well. Why don't you respond to my response on the previous page, why are you jumping into a discussion with weary?

The reason why is because I hit the nail on the hit when it concerns your voting habits and apathy. ;)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2013, 07:20:44 PM »
PM KPB: "Split in votes allowed the PNM in through the back door in the local govt election #byelection"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SWmYmAKG_wA&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SWmYmAKG_wA&amp;</a> 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:25:30 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2013, 05:05:37 AM »
PNM names aldermen

PoS City Corporation:
1. Raymond Tim Kee.
2. Aasha Permanand.
3. Rono Callender.
4. James Chin Ching.   
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2013, 07:21:52 PM »
PNM win St Joseph
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2013, 08:22:56 PM »
PNM win St Joseph

Up next Kamla speech saying she is still the PM.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2013, 08:28:00 PM »
Ian get ah wettin....well not by much but still............ :P
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2013, 09:01:28 PM »
.............and as usual d UNC speakers refuse to acknowledge dat dey losing ground rapidly..........d amount of shit dem talk is unbelievable :bs: :bs: :D
I pity the fool....

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2013, 06:10:51 PM »
Errol Fabien stars in 300

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2013, 07:06:16 PM »
 :heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

de man do real good.....which independent poll 300 in an election in recent times??

Errol 2015!!   ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2013, 09:05:42 AM »
:heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

de man do real good.....which independent poll 300 in an election in recent times??

Errol 2015!!   ;D

:rotfl:

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »
Errol Fabien stars in 300

This picture make the man look like he from a UNC stronghold area.

1]; } ?>