March 29, 2024, 06:18:50 AM

Author Topic: Norris Ferguson: Poacher turned gamekeeper  (Read 790 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Norris Ferguson: Poacher turned gamekeeper
« on: October 30, 2013, 11:27:10 PM »
Central F.C. General Manager Norris Ferguson has done, seen and won just about everything in football.

After joining the Trinidad & Tobago Police Service in 1971, Norris immediately became an active member of both their football and cricket teams, and eventually captained the football team. By 1975, Ferguson had become a much feared striker and scored two goals against Lantern Giants to win the Durity Cup and two goals against the same team to win the F.A. Trophy, in which he managed to score in every round of the competition.

Moving on to administration, Ferguson became PRO of the South Zone in 1989 and was appointed to the TTFA General Council. 1991 saw Ferguson appointed as liaison officer to the Guatemalan national team during the Under 17 CONCACAF championship, while the following year, he was appointed as the TTFA representative to the Under 20 national team.

More......

http://www.centralfctt.com/Articles/norris-ferguson-turned-gamekeeper.php

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Norris Ferguson: Poacher turned gamekeeper
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 02:13:55 AM »
Top guy. !!!

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 05:42:33 PM »
Don't know much about Norris Ferguson but I remember him being one of Jack Warner boys who was taken care of by the former king corrupt.

I feel these men who worked under Jack for so long and never make any impact or stood up for the better of T&T football is only here now to redeem themselves and wants now to go out with a bang, same thing Jack Warner and Tim Kee is doing at the moment.

Anyhow, never to late.

When these men worked for Jack you could not hear a beep from them, they use to be Jack Warner bulletproof vest and only collecting silently.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 09:15:05 PM »
Don't know much about Norris Ferguson but I remember him being one of Jack Warner boys who was taken care of by the former king corrupt.

I feel these men who worked under Jack for so long and never make any impact or stood up for the better of T&T football is only here now to redeem themselves and wants now to go out with a bang, same thing Jack Warner and Tim Kee is doing at the moment.

Anyhow, never to late.

When these men worked for Jack you could not hear a beep from them, they use to be Jack Warner bulletproof vest and only collecting silently.

I'm not saying you are Sam, but don't get Norris confused with Neville Ferguson!

1]; } ?>