April 27, 2024, 04:01:42 AM

Author Topic: costa rica coach change  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
costa rica coach change
« on: April 04, 2005, 12:40:52 PM »
The Costa Rican Federation of Soccer at the same time announced in east press conference Friday 1 of April, to the 2:00 p.m., appointment of Alexandre Borge Guimaraes as new technician of the national in substitution of Jorge Pinto Luis, whom recognized publicly his dedication by the work and professionalism to him, but, that the selection does not show a convincing soccer as it waits for the liking to it, in spite of an acceptable paper in the America Glass, the title of UNCAF and the classification to the hexagonal end in route to World-wide the 2006.

Navarrese Hermes Vargas, President of the FEDEFUTBOL, in press conference in the Cariari Club, offered excuses to the liking by the procedure and mistaken handling of the situation, when by a lamentable decision, the press knew before Jorge Pinto Luis, Wednesday 31 of March, of the intentions of the Federation to stop to the Colombian technician.

"we are caused sorrow by the form in which we handled the subject of the rescission of the contract with Pinto, it is not the form in which we make the things, unfortunately are subjects that leave to us the hands and we spoke of a gentleman, of a person very worker who came to do the best thing for soccer of Costa Rica. We will fulfill the contract in all the ends "said the president of the FEDEFUTBOL.

"This morning we met with Don Jorge Luis, Don Orlando Moreira, Jose Joaquin Aguilar and this servant, to fix the one of the settlement. Later we spoke with Don Alexander, has been obtained the agreement. I am extremely contented of which this time we pruned to have found the space and the opportunity so that Guimaraes, the technician who took to Korea and Japan, one now to take to Germany. I have total confidence, just as our companions, of which the selection will be in the world-wide one, of which the liking and the players will support it, as well as which you journalists, will support that to them, because this is all a very arduous work where we must put good vibrates and will ".

Jose Joaquin Aguilar, President of the Commission of Selections, said so that and as Navarrese Hermes expressed, in name of the Commission of Selections offers excuses by the occurred thing yesterday to the arrival of the tricolor of Trinidad & Tobago, hurts to us because professor Pinto is a horseman and this that happened yesterday we lamented it, but in soccer sometimes it is necessary to make decisions quickly and I reiterate the excuses, said the president of the Commission of Selections.

"We close up by the national selection, presses, liking, leadership, to support total to him to Guimaraes, so that together we pruned to fulfill the goal of Costa Rica in world-wide the 2006".

On the other hand, Guimaraes characterized the present like a little while very important, a challenge of which waits for great collaboration of players and technical body, leadership, country in general and of the press.

Between his first measures, Guimaraes announced that it will try to incoporar a compatible technical body to its form of work, and that once obtained it, of course will analyze the calendarización of the match of UNAFUT based on the eliminatory mundialista, to make the best decisions around its plan from work.

Ninety minutes before, also in Press conference, but in House of Selections of the FEDEFUTBOL, Jorge Pinto Luis it took care of the average ones to confirm its exit of the national, to offer excuses by the behavior of its son Thursday to its arrival of Trinidad Tobago, and to take leave of the liking that trusted him.

Pinto it indicated that for him it was a pride to direct the selection of Costa Rica, and was thankful to the leaders that allowed it, to the liking and reiterated its conviction that Costa Rica will go to the world-wide one. He added that practitioner will adjust very to a contract settlement who he himself had written up months back, because he is not a swindler of the soccer that tries millionaire indemnifications.

Some phrases of Pinto:
"Thus it is soccer, the life will say the things"

"I want to thank for to you the endorsement to the selection, and to apologize if sometimes he were irrespetuoso".

"the things have their moment and its cycle to say them, and if I must say something to him to the leadership, I will already have to look for the moment to speak, but not here."

"I do not regret anything of which I did".

"All know my principles, capacity, tactical handling, my work, my handling of group and exigency level, the professional players are those that can give faith of that"

"To all thousand thanks, in the way of the fields we are going away to see."

1]; } ?>