March 28, 2024, 09:54:47 AM

Author Topic: Quick change Trini act featured on Steve Harvey Show.  (Read 1947 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Quick change Trini act featured on Steve Harvey Show.
« on: November 13, 2013, 07:40:28 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sDB4PZaEY6I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sDB4PZaEY6I</a>
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Quick change Trini act featured on Steve Harvey Show.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 12:00:59 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 01:07:58 PM »
Universoul Circus always have a bunch of Trinis in their show.  About ten years ago when I saw them there was this lady "Ms. Pamella" who was riding the elephants... and a group of brothers who were acrobats, all from TnT.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 06:42:18 PM »
 :applause:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 08:28:03 PM »
i love universoul circus..i saw them with my boys this summer and they had some acrobats and some other folks in carnival costumes (i didn't see what the latter did as i reach the show late)...plus at the end when everybody was brought back out for applause they were jammin biggie irie's song (nah going home)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 11:44:56 PM »
i love universoul circus..i saw them with my boys this summer and they had some acrobats and some other folks in carnival costumes (i didn't see what the latter did as i reach the show late)...plus at the end when everybody was brought back out for applause they were jammin biggie irie's song (nah going home)

Yeah, they always play soca... and not de "Hot, Hot, Hot" variety either.  Was reading yesterday when I was trying to find a link to that Ms. Pamella woman that they have a limbo troupe with them.  They have some African performers too... they really try to tap the diaspora, along with a couple other non-black performers.  I was pleasantly surprised by what a great show it was... I generally bun fire on circuses.

1]; } ?>