When he feel like it
0 (0%)
Maybe in a next life
0 (0%)
Dah is dem other fellas job
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: November 24, 2017, 09:29:40 PM

Author Topic: Joevin Jones Thread  (Read 98141 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Joevin Jones Thread
« Reply #510 on: June 10, 2021, 01:30:21 PM »
what our nation team really needs is a leader, someone who could inspire his team mates. a lot of the reason why team are successful is because they have a strong leader, like bekham, zidane, perlo, maicon for brazil, bastian schweinsteiger, garreth bale, luka modric, landon donavon, christiano ronaldo and lionel messi. these guys and their influence were the main reasons why their teams were successful, their mare presence inspired their team mates.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 11, 2021, 03:17:58 AM »
what our nation team really needs is a leader, someone who could inspire his team mates. a lot of the reason why team are successful is because they have a strong leader, like bekham, zidane, perlo, maicon for brazil, bastian schweinsteiger, garreth bale, luka modric, landon donavon, christiano ronaldo and lionel messi. these guys and their influence were the main reasons why their teams were successful, their mare presence inspired their team mates.

Concur in part, disagree in part. I agree with the bold. Not with all of the examples. Some are strong players not strong leaders.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 11, 2022, 10:40:51 AM »
WATCH: Inter Miami's Joevin Jones details his recovery from a serious knee injury that kept him out of the game for 10 months.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/npDO61Ypwyg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/npDO61Ypwyg</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 11, 2022, 11:58:10 AM »
Joevin Jones made his first appearance in a competitive football match since suffering a long-term knee injury on June 25th 2021, when he came on as a 62nd minute substitute during Inter Miami CF II's MLS NEXT Pro game against Orlando City B.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 13, 2022, 08:16:41 PM »
Joevin Jones on Inter Miami return: “I’m happy, I feel like my life is back”
By Sofia Gordillo (intermiamicf.com)

Inter Miami will face D.C. United for the first time this campaign on Saturday, May 14 at DRV PNK Stadium. The squad, coming off of a 3-1 victory against South Georgia Tormenta FC in the U.S. Open Cup, continued its preparations today at the facility ahead of this weekend’s match.

In the Open Cup win, Joevin Jones made his first Inter Miami start since suffering an injury in 2021. The defender shared his thoughts on the milestone and the expectations he holds for himself ahead of the remainder of the season.

“I’m feeling good. I came on at Charlotte for 20 minutes, I felt good and this game I started and played 80+. It’s all about getting my confidence back and my momentum and getting match fit to finish the season strong. I’m happy. I feel like my life is back, on the pitch with my bros again and on the field playing in front of amazing fans and happy to be back.”

Head Coach Phil Neville was complimentary of the Trinidad and Tobago international’s efforts since his return.

“I thought against Charlotte he was really good when he came on, really composed…Because of the way that Joevin is, because of his laid back personality, you take for granted how much fútbol means to him…We’re now hoping to see the Joevin Jones that we signed, someone that can be a real asset.”

With the Open Cup victory behind him, Neville noted that he knows his team is capable of all that he expects from them, from attitude to accountability.

“I just wanted to be in the next round and that’s what they delivered. But my expectations are that I want us to do better…They know that, and Saturday I want us to get back to the levels that I know we can as we play against a team with a new coach. They have signed some really good new forward players. We know from our experiences last year that this is going to be a difficult game," he stated.

“That's a great quality to have on the team…I have a team that’s got real accountability, that's accepted it, a team that understood, and believed in it."

In its the second home game time this week, Inter Miami will host D.C. United on Saturday, May 14 at 8 p.m. ET. Get your tickets HERE and support Inter Miami from the stands at DRV PNK Stadium on Saturday!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 21, 2022, 01:34:21 AM »
It's really a shame when u consider he was doing well at Darnstadt in Bundesliga 2....

In each season since JJ left Darmstadt, they improved their standing on the table. This year the finished level on points with Hamburg (who finished 3rd and are in pole position to win the 2-leg playoff versus Hertha). Since he departed they have had 2 coaching changes. All the changes --- including when he was at the club --- seem to have supported the eventual results. In terms of playing personnel the squad has changed entirely, but there's still this lingering feeling that an adventure was left on the table.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 23, 2022, 03:33:55 PM »
It's really a shame when u consider he was doing well at Darnstadt in Bundesliga 2....

In each season since JJ left Darmstadt, they improved their standing on the table. This year the finished level on points with Hamburg (who finished 3rd and are in pole position to win the 2-leg playoff versus Hertha). Since he departed they have had 2 coaching changes. All the changes --- including when he was at the club --- seem to have supported the eventual results. In terms of playing personnel the squad has changed entirely, but there's still this lingering feeling that an adventure was left on the table.

No promotion for Hamburg. Foiled by an early goal from Dedryck Boyata (at 4'). Leadership! And another item in the second half.

What would be the vibe if the PL and the Championship had a playoff? Burnley probably would go down regardless. 😂

1]; } ?>