When he feel like it
0 (0%)
Maybe in a next life
0 (0%)
Dah is dem other fellas job
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: November 24, 2017, 09:29:40 PM

Author Topic: Joevin Jones Thread  (Read 98140 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Joevin Jones Thread
« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2016, 04:16:26 PM »
I just want JJ to play a regular left back using his brain and skills. When is time to attack ..... attack, when is time to defend .... defend. Nothing spectacular. Just defend for your dear live and attack like a cheetah!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 31, 2016, 05:18:22 PM »
Better game by JJ last night. The Sounders team as a whole played much better than they did on Thursday though.  :beermug:

he played a key ball in all three goals too, I fancy him more as a passer/receiver type player than an out and out runner.....
u mean like a footballer, but who on we side do u fancy as an out an out runner..or any side, just tryin to see your line of reference.. ???
I mean  I think he is more effective when he can find that killer pass or create space to bring others into the game as opposed to when he just bolts down the wings.....
I pity the fool....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 31, 2016, 06:13:18 PM »
JJ's talents are primarily on the offensive end of things.  Those crosses he whips in from the left are delicious.  T&T hasn't had someone with that ability to cross the ball consistently from wide into dangerous areas since Birchall.  And Me Mum was not used as a wide player for T&T.

Like Brazil & Real Madrid's Marcelo....he's a bit of a defensive liability.....but the fact that he CAN defend is tempting for teams to utilize him in that role.  The problem is he's also a weak link defensively so teams attack through that channel...especially when he overlaps.

But he's a great weapon to have...no doubt.

I saw the entire game against Dallas.  Statistically, he had 2 assists, but in reality...he also provided the outlet pass for Morris to make the run that put the Dallas defence under pressure to concede the 3rd goal.

Even the commentators didn't realize the quality of the ball he put on Valdez' head by initially saying it was a "decent cross".  They were so anxious to gush over Valdez that it was only on the replays they realized just how fantastic a delivery the ball from Joevin was.

Beckhamesque.....from the left side.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 31, 2016, 10:07:33 PM »
Its good to see J Jones improve his game  instead of just running up the field his positional play while defending is much better he has added crosses to his game and is now able to pick players out with his passes but its unlikely teams in Europe will buy a defender that is a liability  that is not a Brazilian.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2016, 06:08:31 PM »
WATCH: Seattle Sounders midfielder Cristian Roldan speaks to the media about Joevin Jones’ performance against FC Dallas.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3c9LZtUFixM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3c9LZtUFixM</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Joevin Jones was one of the best players on the field against FC Dallas
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2016, 02:49:46 PM »
Joevin Jones was one of the best players on the field against FC Dallas. He’s capable of even more for Sounders
By Matt Pentz (The Seattle Times)

Even in the aftermath of Joevin Jones’ finest performance as a Sounder, one of his teammates wondered whether he wasn’t still holding something back.

Jones was a two-way terror throughout Seattle’s 3-0 win over Dallas last Sunday in the first leg of their Western Conference semifinal series. The 25-year-old left back held his own against FCD’s crafty coterie of wingers. He stretched the field wide with aggressive runs deep into Dallas’ defensive half.

Jones notched two assists – the looping cross onto Nelson Valdez’s head in the 50th minute plus the long pass that set up Nicolas Lodeiro’s breakaway shortly thereafter – and could have been credited with a third for his role in the buildup of the other Sounders goal.

And yet, asked about Jones in the locker room after the match, Valdez’s first reaction was to bring up the potential still unfulfilled.

“I’ve told him, he has the potential to play in Europe, easily,” Valdez said. “I still think he’s playing just 50 percent of what he can.”

If Sunday night was Jones at half-capacity, then the draft-day trade with Chicago in exchange for a late-first-round pick and allocation money was even more of a fleecing than it already looks like.

Jones has steadily improved during his first season in Seattle, particularly after interim head coach Brian Schmetzer took over in late July. The installation of Osvaldo Alonso and Cristian Roldan as a defensive midfield partnership has provided greater cover, and Jones has flourished with additional freedom to push forward into the attack.

“Chemistry has been the most important thing,” Roldan said. “Especially throughout the second part of the season, he’s progressed. … He came here as a good player, but the role he’s in allows him to be the player that he is.”

Jones’ role with the Sounders still differs with the one he occupies with the Trinidad and Tobago national team. For T & T, Jones often plays as an attacking winger – often effectively, too, netting four goals in World Cup qualifiers so far this year as the Soca Warriors advanced to the final round.

Schmetzer, though, has held firm that the Sounders view Jones as a left back, filling a position traditionally hard to capably staff in MLS.

“I think he is a winger at heart,” Roldan said. “He’s honestly a very good one-v-one defender. I think people don’t expect that from him because of his attacking qualities, but you don’t see a lot of people running past him.

“He’s definitely a winger at heart, but I think this role suits him.”

There’s a duality to Jones – country and club, attack and defense – that helps explain his greater inconsistency earlier this year. Even with his late-season surge, Jones can still be the type of player that drives coaches crazy. He’s high-risk, high-reward, lights out one game and seemingly disinterested the next.

Jones was benched by former Sounders coach Sigi Schmid after a particularly uninspiring display in Houston back in April. It was his lazy turnover that sealed the home loss to New York City FC in late June, a defeat that led to an impassioned speech by captain Brad Evans about the lack of urgency he sensed in some of his younger teammates.

“Maybe they’ve been at teams where losing is a tradition and you wait for the next season to get a fresh start,” Evans said at the time.

When Jones has got it going like he did against FC Dallas, you get a sense of all of it: the rare talent and special player that Jones can be, and the frustration he can elicit when glimpses of that are less forthcoming.

“I think Joevin has a really high ceiling,” said Schmetzer when asked about Valdez’s “50 percent” characterization. “I would agree with that, absolutely.”

What must he do to reach that potential?

“Keep working. Keep doing what he’s doing,” Schmetzer said. “He has a ton of talent. He’s still young. Getting used to maybe playing at left back for us, when he plays in the midfield for his national team, some of those nuances, as you get a little older, you get more experienced. You take what games give you.”

Jones did that and more against Dallas. With the visitors playing with a five-man defense, Jones had all kinds of open spaces to push into and exploit. He picked his spots well, handled his defensive duties like a veteran.

For both the Sounders and Jones himself, that signature performance on Sunday night at CenturyLink might very well be just the beginning.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2016, 04:06:00 PM »
Joevin ready to jostle with Los Ticos.
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago winger Joevin Jones will be on the field for Seattle Sounders on Sunday night in their second leg MLS Playoff with Dallas FC.

Both he and teammate Aubrey David who plays for Dallas, will likely be on the next flight out the following morning bound for Port of Spain to join the National Senior Team camp for next Friday’s 2018 CONCACAF World Cup qualifier against Costa Rica at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Jones has been on top of his game for Seattle Sounders, setting up two of their goals in last weekend’s 3-0 thrashing of Dallas with two pinpoint deliveries in the second half and has come in for much praise in the MLS arena.

But next week his focus will switch to Trinidad and Tobago’s World Cup mission and his own ambitions to play on the world’s biggest stage.

“Yeah it feels good to be doing well for Seattle. I thought we had a great performance against Dallas and I was happy with my performance. Hopefully we can complete the job on Sunday,” Jones told TTFA Media.

“But next week is another story. We have two big games coming up against Costa Rica and Honduras. I was disappointed with the way we played and lost to Martinique. I think it is important that we put that behind us and get our act together for the Costa Rica game. This is a massive game for us,” Jones added.

The 25-year-old has six goals in 55 appearances for T&T, having also played for the National Under 17, Under 20 and Under 23 teams.

“It’s been a long time it seems for me playing for the country and every player dreams of making it to the highest level. I know my dad (Kelvin Jones) got very close to going to a World Cup (1990) and now I am part of a squad that is a few good results away from getting to a World Cup. It would mean a lot to me and my family to achieve that. And the country will surely be on top of the world.

“But first things first, we have to get it done on the field and get a good result against Costa Rica next Friday. I expect it to be a very tough game but once we prepare well and we play our game with confidence, then we can take the points and go to Honduras next and try to get something there as well,” Jones added.

The Costa Ricans, nicknamed Los Ticos, have qualified for four World Cups and are unbeaten in World Cup qualifiers in T&T.

T&T head coach Stephen Hart will  name his final squad on Friday with players beginning to arrive into camp from this coming weekend

Tickets remain on sale at all Lotto Locations with the early bird sale running until Friday. Those tickets currently cost $300 (covered section) and $160 (uncovered section). From November 5th until match-day, tickets will then cost $350 (covered) and $200 (uncovered).

Season Passes are available at all First Citizens Bank Branches nationwide. Fans can call the TTFA season pass hotline at 270-6868 for more information.

Costa Rica names squad to face T&T, USA

Costa Rican head coach Oscar Ramirez on Wednesday announced his roster to face Trinidad and Tobago and the United States later this month.

Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas has been included. Celso Borges, Yeltsin Tejeda and Sporting duo Bryan Ruiz and Joel Campebll are among the 2014 World Cup veterans in the squad. The MLS also is well-represented with Kendall Waston and Cristian Bolanos of the Vancouver Whitecaps, Ronald Matarrita of NYCFC, and Johan Venegas of the Montreal Impact included, along with MLS Cup champion Rodney Wallace, who now plays in Brazil.

One familiar face, both for Costa Rica and for MLS fans, who is missing is Giancarlo Gonzalez. The former Columbus Crew center back suffered an adductor tear with Serie A side Palermo and is not fit to make the list.

Costa Rica Roster

Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas (Real Madrid), Patrick Pemberton (Alajuelense) Esteban Alvarado (Trabzonspor)

Defenders: Johnny Acosta (Herediano), Kendall Waston (Vancouver Whitecaps), Michael Umana (Alajuelense) Francisco Calvo (Saprissa), Cristian Gamboa (Celtic) Ronald Matarrita (New York City FC), Bryan Oviedo (Everton), Jose Salvatierra (Alajuelense) Pablo Salazar (Herediano).

Midfielders: Randall Azofeifa (Herediano), Celso Borges (Deportivo La Coruna), Yeltsin Tejeda (Lausanne), David Guzman (Saprissa), Bryan Ruiz (Sporting Lisbon), Cristian Bolanos (Vancouver Whitecaps), Johan Venegas (Montreal Impact), Rodney Wallace (Recife)

Forwards: Joel Campbell (Sporting Lisbon), Ariel Rodríguez (Bangkok Glass), Marco Uren (Brondby)

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2016, 07:41:33 PM »
really good performance by Joevin tonight. if wiki right & he's only 25 i really wish his agent will show him a path up from the mls as soon as these playoffs finish.

Like they read my post for that article orwa  ;D

Joevin Jones was one of the best players on the field against FC Dallas. He’s capable of even more for Sounders

Even in the aftermath of Joevin Jones’ finest performance as a Sounder,

The 25-year-old left back held his own against FCD’s crafty coterie of wingers. ...

, Valdez’s first reaction was to bring up the potential still unfulfilled.

“I’ve told him, he has the potential to play in Europe, easily,” Valdez said. “I still think he’s playing just 50 percent of what he can.”

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2016, 10:10:53 AM »
Those were some boss passes in the highlights.
Dallas right back was missing though

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2016, 11:32:50 AM »
really good performance by Joevin tonight. if wiki right & he's only 25 i really wish his agent will show him a path up from the mls as soon as these playoffs finish.

Like they read my post for that article orwa  ;D

Even in the aftermath of Joevin Jones’ finest performance as a Sounder,

The 25-year-old left back held his own against FCD’s crafty coterie of wingers. ...

, Valdez’s first reaction was to bring up the potential still unfulfilled.

Jones has steadily improved during his first season in Seattle, particularly after interim head coach Brian Schmetzer took over in late July. The installation of Osvaldo Alonso and Cristian Roldan as a defensive midfield partnership has provided greater cover, and Jones has flourished with additional freedom to push forward into the attack.

KEY

FULL ARTICLE
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 11:37:18 AM by palos »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2016, 02:27:54 PM »
A very reliable source told me that a well known European club is expressing interest in one of our boys in the MLS. Maybe it's Jones? Or Molino? Or perhaps a rumor. Won't know for sure until the end of the season or when the transfer window opens in January..

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2016, 03:48:19 PM »
WATCH: Seattle Sounders defender Joevin Jones talks about his improved play through the 2016 season

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Yxl-1hxcSJ8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Yxl-1hxcSJ8</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sounders’ Jones helping propel team forward in playoffs
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2016, 09:27:29 PM »
Sounders’ Jones helping propel team forward in playoffs
By Todd Milles (Tacoma News Tribune)

A year ago, Joevin Jones was cleaning out his locker with Major League Soccer's worst team — the Chicago Fire.

Now, the lightning-quick Trinidad & Tobago native is assisting on some of the biggest goals in Seattle Sounders playoff history.

In the knockout round 10 days ago, it was Jones' left-footed cross to Nelson Valdez in the 88th minute that netted the lone goal in a 1-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City.

And last Sunday, that Jones-Valdez combination worked in the same manner. Charging up the left sideline, Jones' cross hit Valdez's head in stride for the game-winning goal early in the second half of a 3-0 victory over top-seeded FC Dallas in the first leg of a Western Conference semifinal series.

"(Valdez) always attacks crosses. He is always in the right position. He knows where to run. And he is experienced enough," Jones said. "I am happy to serve balls in there."

Valdez certainly has been a key trigger man in these playoff matches. But Jones' contributions — three assists — have not gone unnoticed.

"Joevin is probably been our unsung hero," Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan said. "He's been good throughout the year, but he's come up big in the playoffs."

It took a full season for the Sounders to eventually find DeAndre Yedlin's replacement at left back.

Last season, Tyrone Mears primarily played was the left-side defender, but shifted over to right back in 2016 after the team jettisoned aging defender Leo Gonzalez in the offseason.

That left a starting position open — one the Sounders filled in a trade last January.

After an 8-20 record, the Fire cleaned house, bringing in new general manager Nelson Rodriguez and new coach Velijko Paunovic, who wanted to retool the roster immediately.

Seattle sent its 2016 first-round pick and allocation money to get Jones. Chicago turned that pick into getting defender Jonathan Campbell. The Fire also eventually traded for Brandon Vincent to play left back.

"It's tough for me to say, 'Hey, we got the better end of that because they got a bunch of assets which they wanted to rebuild," Sounders general manager Garth Lagerway said. "Anytime you have a new regime coming in, they are going to have different opinions of certain players."

That's not to say the Sounders aren't giddy about the return in Jones, who fits in well with nucleus of excitng young players, along with Roldan and forward Jordan Morris.

Jones is an attacking left back who has the speed to play deep at both ends of the field.

Earlier this seasion, former Seattle coach Sigi Schmid often lauded Jones' off-the-charts talent, but showed frustration over the 25-year-old's inconsistent effort, especially on defense.

Lately, that effort has improved. Jones has also been playing with a broken toe throughout the summer and early-fall months - one that has required "three or four injections before every game," he said.

"(Jones) has always been committed (to playing defense)," new Sounders coach Brian Schmetzer said. "He is a very good (one-on-one) defender, but people might forget that with all the flash and attention he's gotten with the assists and attacking movement."

Now a veteran on the Trinidad & Tobago national team, Jones is enjoying his first season with an MLS organization greatly supported by a raucous fan base — and one that is set to make a long run in the postseason.

"Seattle ... the atmosphere is awesome. You don't get to play in an atmosphere like this often," Jones said. "I landed in a great position. I am moving forward in the right direction in my career. It is a blessing."

Offline andremartinsc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2016, 06:51:05 AM »
I've been impressed with J. Jones since his first match for the Sounders. He was the best LB in MLS this season, in my opinion.
Joevin could be an amazing wingback in a 3 defenders formation, and would be an even better LB in a 4-4-2 or a similar formation with a left winger that tracks back and defend too.

I can't wait for the Hexagonal. And once again I'm hoping to see Bostock on the pitch for T&T.
Cheers fellow Trinidadians. ;D

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2016, 12:25:56 PM »
Hart: I think this team has collectively—because that is the strength of the team—the potential to fight for one of those four spots. We would need a minimum of eight people on top of their game. We could carry one or two people not at their best. But no more.

We need somebody like Joevin Jones at his best. But not only when he gets the ball. He has to do what is necessary off the ball. If Joevin Jones learns to play football without the ball, he can play for a big, big club. Statistically, off the ball, he is in the minus. On the ball there is no arguing [about what he adds to the Soca Warriors].

Wired868: Do you think he has the ambition to play for a really big club?

Hart: You have to ask Joevin that. I won’t answer that for him, even though I have the answer.

http://www.socawarriors.net/senior-team-news/19191-the-strain-the-support-molino-wired868-s-final-chat-with-stephen-hart-as-t-t-coach.html

« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 04:37:42 PM by Flex »

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2016, 10:11:27 AM »
Hart: I think this team has collectively—because that is the strength of the team—the potential to fight for one of those four spots. We would need a minimum of eight people on top of their game. We could carry one or two people not at their best. But no more.

We need somebody like Joevin Jones at his best. But not only when he gets the ball. He has to do what is necessary off the ball. If Joevin Jones learns to play football without the ball, he can play for a big, big club. Statistically, off the ball, he is in the minus. On the ball there is no arguing [about what he adds to the Soca Warriors].

Hart: You have to ask Joevin that. I won’t answer that for him, even though I have the answer.

http://www.socawarriors.net/senior-team-news/19191-the-strain-the-support-molino-wired868-s-final-chat-with-stephen-hart-as-t-t-coach.html

Long ass article but a very good read. Quite informative. And I'm still not even halfway thru.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 04:37:56 PM by Flex »
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2016, 01:24:53 PM »

Long ass article but a very good read. Quite informative. And I'm still not even halfway thru.

Like I've been saying for over a decade or more, Hart is a boss
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 04:38:06 PM by Flex »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2016, 01:33:11 PM »
Another man that would have been in this category eventually would have been cummins, sadly I don't know what his situation is now

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T international Joevin Jones eager for MLS Cup final
« Reply #168 on: December 10, 2016, 03:33:40 PM »
T&T international Joevin Jones eager for MLS Cup final
CONCACAF.com

Joevin Jones could culminate a memorable season on Saturday night by going from worst to first in just 12 months.

That would happen if his Seattle Sounders defeat host Toronto FC in the MLS Cup final at BMO Field.

Last year, the Trinidad & Tobago defender played for the Chicago Fire, which finished with the poorest record of all 20 Major League Soccer clubs.  He was traded by Chicago to Seattle in January and has enjoyed one of his most memorable campaigns.

"I'm excited to be in the finals because not many players get to be in the final," Jones said Friday.  "Obviously, I am in a bigger team.  No disrespect to Chicago.  We are a better team than Chicago."

The Sounders have never won a First Division championship in the United States, although it has captured the Lamar Hunt/U.S. Open Cup four times.

If Seattle winds up as champion, it would be a fourth league title for the 25-year-old Jones, who won two TT Pro League championships with DirecTV W Connection in his native country and with HJK Helsinki (Finland) in 2014.

"It would mean a lot to me and the fans," expressed Jones.  "The fans have been waiting a long while to lift the MLS Cup.  Once you win it, it's for them, it's for the fans."

Seattle endured a bumpy stretch during the season in which it fired long-time head coach Sigi Schmid and replaced him with assistant Brian Schmetzer.  The Sounders went 6-1-1 in their final eight regular-season matches to clinch a playoff berth while registering an impressive 4-1 mark thus far in the postseason.

"We were going through a patch that we went through a losing streak," Jones noted.  "We turned it around the last three-four months right into the playoffs.  I'm very happy."

In addition to the MLS crown, with a win, the Sounders will qualify for the 2017/18 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2016, 09:26:47 AM »
First T&T player to win MLS Cup?

Tallman !!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2016, 09:56:37 AM »
Birchall won it
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2016, 11:25:54 AM »
Birchall won it
Yeah boy FF the man win 2011; come on as a sub in the 57th...good ting yuh say something yes, I about to say JJ was the first yes:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2016, 11:26:48 AM »
Congrats to JJ.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2016, 11:29:21 AM »
On ah related not...it cah be just me, but doesn't it seem like Joevin does move kinda unstoppable going forward? As if no matter who he confront he could blow past them?? Yeah ah bias no ass!

Big up yuhself Joevin!!!!

Complimentary ticket to de boat ride of your choice when yuh go home ;)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2016, 12:34:06 PM »
On ah related not...it cah be just me, but doesn't it seem like Joevin does move kinda unstoppable going forward? As if no matter who he confront he could blow past them?? Yeah ah bias no ass!

I glad for JJ and wish him successful in the immediate and long term future. But Hart made a correct assessment on his game. His going forward is fine, but he needs to work on perfecting his defending to be a top class player.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2016, 01:05:30 PM »

I glad for JJ and wish him successful in the immediate and long term future. But Hart made a correct assessment on his game. His going forward is fine, but he needs to work on perfecting his defending to be a top class player.

He can be world class, I was one of his biggest critics at first but I'm happy he proved me wrong and has done well... them fans was outside in the freezing cold in Toronto.. I saw the stadium was full, 60k from the highway.. JJ and them try to buss a lime after but the club was closed by the time they reach.. I also hear JJ don't smoke, which is a very good thing .. guard your lungs brother

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2016, 01:18:07 PM »
Congrats to JJ. He played a perfect game. JJ and the Sounders put tears in my eyes beating my TFC without taking a shot on goal. On a side note I had no idea just how big JJ is until I saw him next to Altidore. If he puts on a little bit of muscle he would be unstoppable.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Man City looking at Joevin Jones?
« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2016, 11:17:02 AM »

Pep has serious problems at wing back and rumor is JJ on the radar

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit