April 20, 2024, 03:02:11 AM

Author Topic: R.I.P. NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!  (Read 16457 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P. NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2013, 01:32:28 PM »

Why??   :-\

You have time. 

A better question would be "Is her performance in office a credit to women?"  This is how her election was hailed and how she has continued to champion it.  Not even close.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2013, 09:49:29 PM »

You have time. 

A better question would be "Is her performance in office a credit to women?"  This is how her election was hailed and how she has continued to champion it.  Not even close.

Let's see how de fashion discussion turn out. It going good.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2013, 03:30:17 PM »
She doing women a real disservice with her performance in office.  Normally her gender wouldn't merit mention, but given how much play it got when she was first elected... and how she herself feted and continued to fete the occasion, her performance real shameful.

*sigh* as a woman, ah real shame......

Browns, I'm surprised you agree with this assertion.

Because it's nonsense.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2014, 05:08:10 AM »
She doing women a real disservice with her performance in office.  Normally her gender wouldn't merit mention, but given how much play it got when she was first elected... and how she herself feted and continued to fete the occasion, her performance real shameful.

*sigh* as a woman, ah real shame......

Browns, I'm surprised you agree with this assertion.

Because it's nonsense.

This is the worst PM ever to govern these twin island states.   It doesn't help that she and her croonies from time to time try to play up some of the foolishness that is going on based on the fact that she is a woman. 

I have a sneaky feeling Trinbagonians eh want another female PM anytime soon whether or not the person is far more competent than this clown.

I repeat..........mih shame, shame, shame.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2014, 09:31:34 AM »
I'll happily address this when time permits. Looking fwd to it. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2014, 07:40:40 PM »
This is the worst PM ever to govern these twin island states.   It doesn't help that she and her croonies from time to time try to play up some of the foolishness that is going on based on the fact that she is a woman. 

I have a sneaky feeling Trinbagonians eh want another female PM anytime soon whether or not the person is far more competent than this clown.

I guess we still waiting fuh Attentionseeker, as he's so aptly called, to find time to come back and address this.  Either he eh have time (the volumes of posts in the last three weeks notwithstanding), or he can't substantiate his claim that it is "nonsense" and trying to slink aways.  But then again... dis Week of Prayer crime plan Kamla and dem might end up being ah masterstroke, if de good Lord actually decide to intervene.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2014, 07:58:39 PM »

I guess we still waiting fuh Attentionseeker, as he's so aptly called, to find time to come back and address this.  Either he eh have time (the volumes of posts in the last three weeks notwithstanding), or he can't substantiate his claim that it is "nonsense" and trying to slink aways.  But then again... dis Week of Prayer crime plan Kamla and dem might end up being ah masterstroke, if de good Lord actually decide to intervene.

Hmmmm, what a conceptually intriguing Bakesian contribution in light of this post:

Tirerais, from a Bakesian worldview, this exchange is the epitome of politeness. Be happy that he was not polite.    ;)

Just Cool said something about you some months back and I'm starting to realize it's true... actually is a while now I realize it's true.  For a grown ass man, with damn near adult, if not adult children, you love to engage in little gyul behavior.  You forever throwing basket like ah little instigating-ass bitch.  Is like you take over wherer West Coast leave off.  Doh bother responding.

:whip: :whip: :whip:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:24:04 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2014, 08:24:26 PM »
That stated, the frame of my position was comfortably scribbled on a pad early January and placed securely in a briefcase. I stand by my assertions. I will prioritize the response.   

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2014, 12:26:44 PM »
Hmmmm, what a conceptually intriguing Bakesian contribution in light of this post:

Tirerais, from a Bakesian worldview, this exchange is the epitome of politeness. Be happy that he was not polite.    ;)

Just Cool said something about you some months back and I'm starting to realize it's true... actually is a while now I realize it's true.  For a grown ass man, with damn near adult, if not adult children, you love to engage in little gyul behavior.  You forever throwing basket like ah little instigating-ass bitch.  Is like you take over wherer West Coast leave off.  Doh bother responding.

:whip: :whip: :whip:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Boy you have to be ah bigger dunce than even I was willing to give you credit for.  I am not instigating anything, I am indirectly calling you out fuh talking shit and not backing it up.  Your disagreement essentially is with something I said, though you chose not to address me directly.  I disagree with your "disagreement" and up until now I chose to not address you directly, responding in kind.  There is no parallel whatsoever to the referenced situation.  Your average teenager would be able to tell the difference... not surprisingly you suffering for comprehension.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2014, 12:55:07 PM »
Ah see yuh eager for more licks. I'll be happy to oblige, but not on this thread. One of the considerations in my reticence has been relocating this discussion to the KPB thread. That way, the proceedings can move fwd unfettered ... informed by my reasoning and your lack of decorum, not to mention mentally deficient arsenal of presumption. Hold tight, son.

(Sorry 'pire, that was a no ball).

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2014, 02:14:14 PM »
Ah see yuh eager for more licks. I'll be happy to oblige, but not on this thread. One of the considerations in my reticence has been relocating this discussion to the KPB thread. That way, the proceedings can move fwd unfettered ... informed by my reasoning and your lack of decorum, not to mention mentally deficient arsenal of presumption. Hold tight, son.

Self-praise is no recommendation, but keep fooling yuhself with yuh "licks" talk and cricket reference that you really doing something.  You should know by now that empty gun talk doh move me, call it "lack of decorum" if it makes it easier fuh you to swallow yuh own bullshit that yuh spewing.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2014, 03:30:03 PM »

Self-praise is no recommendation, but keep fooling yuhself with yuh "licks" talk and cricket reference that you really doing something.  You should know by now that empty gun talk doh move me, call it "lack of decorum" if it makes it easier fuh you to swallow yuh own bullshit that yuh spewing.

More of the tired rhetoric?  Is personal dignity beyond you? Some things are sacred. I won't desecrate this thread, but I doh own any guns that bark metaphors.

Lawd! ah know mash up thread does be par for de course in here

But oh gorm, is de man death thread allyuh decide to paint with ah 3-coil steamer?

Selah!

... and Selah again.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 03:43:06 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »
Could we keep this argument out of a topic dedicated to Nelson Mandela's memory please?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2014, 03:49:55 PM »
Could we keep this argument out of a topic dedicated to Nelson Mandela's memory please?

1. I'm unaware of an "argument".
2. Although, the topic holds a nexus to Mr. Mandela's passing (stimulated from the Prime Minister's attendance at the memorial service in SA), I've indicated that I would switch the substance of the posts directed to the PM ... to another thread. And, that's been done.
3. I seem to have noticed a segment of the thread directed to America's power that was not so "tidy".

High road?

1]; } ?>